Hipster Chicks Love Big Dicks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That would have to change.

Bill marveled at them for a few moments. Steph had been so sure he would never get to be in this position, and now, here she was, jutting out her chest, offering up her mammoth, bare breasts to this misogynistic older man. And they were indeed mammoth. Bill had a soft spot for large breasts, and this immaculate pair was making him drool. Making him lose a bit of self-control.

Bill couldn't help himself. He reached down and grabbed Steph's huge breasts roughly, digging into them with his weathered palms. She sighed in pleasure as his large hands squeezed her firm, perky married rack. They were so soft, it almost made Bill weak in the knees. They were simply amazing. Bill squeezed the massive udders over and over again, unable to get enough.

Ahhh, married tits were the best, Bill marveled. He couldn't explain it, but there was nothing quite like squeezing a married woman's enormous breasts, making them his property. He gripped them roughly and uncaringly, immersing his rough hands in the soft flesh, feeling up this young wife's tits like no man had ever done, including her pathetic husband.

Bill moved back, moving around the slut on her knees to sit on the closed toilet, still maintaining his grip on the busty young wife's huge tits, causing her to follow on her knees. His throbbing cock now pointed upward, a towering obelisk, emanating both sexual power and evil intentions. Steph was kneeling in front of him, and his grip on her chest pulled her closer.

"Fuck my cock with your tits!" Bill growled, like the uncaring master he was. He released his grip from her boobs as he gave her this command. Smiling, she moved in closer, her full, soft breasts bounced against each other, the naturally deep cleavage beckoning the huge meat in front of her. She pushed her chest forward, his rock-hard member sliding between the luscious married jugs.

"Ahhh!" Bill moaned out, vocalizing his pleasure. The young wife slid forward till she felt the bottom of Bill's thick weapon press against her sternum. Nestled in place, the married woman brought her hands up and pushed her enormous, soft breasts together around the evil older man's massive rod. "Holy shit!" Bill called out, both the physical and visual pleasure nearly enough to make him lose it. His cock was now being completely smothered with softness, the married woman's fleshy breasts squeezing his huge dick from every angle. Most of his shaft was out of sight, smothered between the enormous breasts, the perfect, round, billowy softness forcing his dick out of sight. In pressing her massive boobs together, she was creating the softest, smoothest fuck tunnel imaginable, and she was giving this indescribable pleasure not to the man she married, but to this dinosaur of a man. This misogynist who worked for the government she so despised. This fucking asshole who talked down to her and treated women like lesser beings. This bastard who had the gall to hit on a happily married woman in front of her husband. THIS was the guy who her addled mind decided to give this indescribable pleasure.

Laughing to himself, Bill admired the way the married woman bounced her huge breasts around his cock as she began sliding the soft fuck tunnel between her breasts up and down the full length of his meat. Only the top few inches would emerge from her deep cleavage, brushing up near her chin. With only a slight coaxing from his hand, she bent forward, taking the head of his cock back into her loving mouth again.

Steph was now using her huge breasts and her mouth to pleasure the evil man's fat cock. Bill gazed hungrily at the young woman pleasuring him so aggressively. He looked down her taut back to her jutting, jean-clad ass. His attention was drawn to the phone sticking out of her tight rear pocket. A smirk crossed his face.

He had a good idea.

*************

Eli sat in his seat, his mind racing, trying to figure out how to escape the situation he found himself in. His wife and him had been in this verbal conflict with this older man, this government agent. Neither Eli nor his wife seemed to take the guy seriously, but now, his wife was currently locked in the bathroom with that man, and Eli was forced to stay put, scolded like a boy as the older guy took care of the adult things. Namely, attempting to seduce and fuck his wife. And Eli couldn't do a thing about it.

He trusted his wife completely... but, there was something about this man that seemed to get under her skin. He seemed to get to her in a way his wife didn't want to admit, and Eli could only hope that this wasn't some sort of deep-seeded attraction she felt towards the government agent.

No, it couldn't be.

But... Bill had entered that bathroom almost ten minutes ago, and no one had emerged since. Eli could only hope that Steph was using her fiery tongue to talk her way out from her predicament, and not for anything else.

He couldn't move. He couldn't do anything to stop what was happening. Not only cause he wasn't supposed to leave his seat due to the turbulence, and not because there was a stewardess between him and the bathroom, blocking his path, but Eli was being forced to stay put due to Bill's blackmail. Sure, he grew a bit of pot. He knew it was illegal to grow it himself, even though it shouldn't be. That was one way he took a stand against the illogical government. But unfortunately, Bill had used his connections to have one of his cronies break into his home and expose his crime. Sure, that was a crime in and of itself, but Bill would escape scot free from any persecution. That's how the government worked. Guys like Bill just skated by. Bill had put his hand at Eli's throat, and Eli had no choice but to yield.

If he could just talk to Steph and explain what Bill had done, what Bill was doing to keep him in his seat like a chump... if he could just talk to her, she would totally understand. He trusted her, but she had a temper, and if she thought he had just abandoned her, he didn't know what she would do. Bill had inspired something strange in her already. Eli didn't want to tempt fate any more.

A flash of insight came to him. She still had her phone on her. If he sent her a text to explain, that could cut out Bill's legs from under him. Quickly, he grabbed his phone and sent his wife a panicked text.

"He's blackmailing me. He knows about the stash. That's why I can't be there. Don't be angry."

He sent the text and strummed his fingers, waiting desperately for a reply. A minute or two later, his phone dinged with a reply. He quickly pulled up her reply. And when he saw what was sent, his jaw dropped.

What he received was a picture. A picture of his wife... on her knees... topless... sucking an absolutely enormous cock. The picture was taken from above, by Bill, no doubt. His hands were roughly squeezing Steph's enormous breasts, his hands immersing themselves in their softness. He pushed them together, wrapping them around his massive cock, forming the perfect, soft cavity for hard titty-fucking. Her cleavage was coated with moisture as it swallowed most of Bill's thick shaft. But, his cock was so long it emerged from the top of her cleavage, long enough to reach her mouth, long enough for her to wrap her plump lips around the head and pleasure it with her married mouth.

Eli nearly passed out. He then read the caption, typed no doubt by Bill.

"Too late, buddy. Told you the bitch had a thing for me. But you should feel proud. Your wife's huge tits feel great around my cock. I'm gonna cum all over them. Make the bitch mine for good."

Eli didn't know what to do. It was too late. His wife had fallen victim to the cunning seducer, and Eli hadn't done a thing to protect her.

He had never felt so low.

*************

Bill had never felt better.

Sometimes in life, you just have to savor the gifts you've been given. And Bill... as always, he was savoring.

He lived for scenarios like this one, for many, many reasons. Firstly, he LOVED fucking other men's wives. It was a sublime treat to steal another man's spouse, seducing her, converting them from a classy, loving wife into his own personal piece of ass. Just intruding on another man's life in such a brutal manner, stealing what is most precious to him, simply for hot, filthy sex. Sex with a smoking hot wife while the poor schmuck of a husband sits around, frozen into letting this happen.

Next, he loved showing uppity little bitches like her their place, pushing through all the nonsense they filled their heads with to unwrap the slut underneath. Just this morning, this hot totty was at a protest in Washington with her husband, yelling and screaming about whatever issue they were mad about. And now, she is kneeling in an airplane bathroom, aggressively sucking the cock of one of the most connected and corrupt agents in the government. He was proving in every way how much of a fraud she truly was. In his attempted seduction of her, she had thrown her marriage, and her strong, passionate political opinions in his face, and that all fell by the wayside as soon as she was put face-to-face with his mammoth cock. And now, she was showing him what she truly was, what she always was behind the façade.

A complete fucking slut.

Those were two of the reasons Bill was savoring the moment with a smirk on his face. But there was a third, and honestly, it might just be the most important thing.

Bill quite simply loved a huge pair of tits.

Steph may be lacking in certain areas in his mind, but she was certainly not lacking where it counted. As Bill tit-fucked her mammoth jugs, it gave him an extra thrill to know that her spineless husband had never experienced this act from her. But she was giving it to Bill, and he was savoring it. Savoring this young married woman as she used her hands to squeeze her enormous breasts around his thick, pulsing shaft, smothering his weapon with softness, putting in all this effort in an act that pleasures him and him alone. Her small, delicate hands were pressed into the soft, doughy flesh of her tits, digging into them in a way she never had before, pushing them together roughly, forming a tight, soft fuck-channel for the old man's cock. And as the spongy tip of his dick emerged from the crevasse between her full, round, married tits, her eager mouth would be waiting, sliding around the head of his cock, smothering it with her mouth, her tongue sliding against the underside his penis, pleasuring him. Her attention was entirely focused on his cock, worshipping it in every way she could from on her knees.

Smirking wolfishly, he reached down, sliding his hands down to replace hers, taking her soft, luscious breasts into his large hands, squeezing them roughly. She was still looking straight down, bobbing on his erect truncheon. Bill kneaded the soft udders, unable to get enough, squeezing them around his own cock roughly, kneading them in a way her husband never had the guts to do. Those tits were so pure before Bill got to them. Such large, firm, succulent tits, symbols of her femininity, now being used in way they never should, to pleasure the large, hard throbbing phallus of his masculinity. The soft flesh was wrapped around his shaft, bending and forming around his pipe, yielding to its hardness.

Bill played with the succulent tits for a few moments, bouncing them with his fingers, slapping them lightly, twisting her throbbing, rubbery nipples. But the bitch was good, and she didn't wince once. She didn't flinch. She took it. She took whatever the older man gave her.

She was learning quickly.

Finally, reluctantly, he pushed her back, his hard cock sliding out from within its pillowy confines. He slid one hand to the back of her head, forcing her down. He needed some more deep throat action from this married slut before moving onto the main course.

His head rested against the wall as the young slut inhaled his pulsing shaft, swallowing it with purpose, taking nearly all of it down her tight throat on every bob. Her spit was leaking down his cock as she drooled over his tasty meat, lovingly worshipping it with her tight, hot mouth, going up and down, over and over again, never stopping, never hesitating. That fight in her was gone now, it would seem.

For as significant of a moment as this all was for Steph, her mind felt... empty. All rational thought had seemingly left her. She was acting on instinct... feeling... lust. She knew what she should be feeling. Revulsion at the acts she was committing with this evil man. Disgust with herself at the fact that she was cheating on her husband. Shame at the fact that she was throwing away all her ideals, everything she stood for. Her world was seemingly collapsing around her, her mind should be in turmoil, but... it wasn't. It was easier to just not acknowledge those feelings, not think about it. It was easier to do what she was told. What Bill told her. It was easier to just turn her brain off, get on her knees, and suck some huge cock.

And she was sucking.

When she was inhaling Bill's fat cock, her plump lips sliding up and down, her tongue worshipping its underside, tasting it's masculine flavor, all that silly turmoil slipped away. All she could focus on was the huge dick in her mouth. She knew how much of a sexist pig Bill was. She knew how revolting she should and did find him, but the level of power his colossal dick emanated was intoxicating. The young wife simply could not resist. No woman could. When put face to face with that massive dong, it was impossible not to want to suck it as hard and as lustily as possible, no matter your marital status.

Studying it up close, wrapping her plump lips around the thick slab of meat, inhaling it, feeling its power in her wet, hot married mouth, Steph knew then that all of Bill's boasts were true. This fat cock must get SO much action. If anything, he was being humble in his earlier claims. Steph wouldn't be surprised if this old man found a tight, young pussy to fuck every fucking night. His dick was that good. Steph had no doubt that this magnificent cock had been inside so many pussies. And not just run of the mill pussies, either, but the tightest, wettest pussies around, the absolute top tier of cunt. Steph had no doubt this fat cock had reamed them all out, as it would soon be doing to her own.

Steph didn't doubt that many gorgeous young women like herself had ended up on their knees, serving him pleasure in such a subservient way. Steph wasn't the first married woman to energetically inhale his cock down to the root, and she wouldn't be the last.

She didn't doubt that those big, strong, rough hands of his had pawed the biggest and firmest of breasts. Those fingers had roughly squeezed some of the biggest and best racks around, as he had with her own.

And Steph had no doubt that this thick, swollen, nasty, beautiful cock had been in so many girl's asses. Like, SO many girl's asses. This is the type of cock a girl gives up every hole for, without question. And now that cock that was in so many asses was now in her hot, eager married mouth. And the taste was incedible...

So, sucking this mighty dick, having her lips around a cock with so much experience, it shouldn't be done with shame. It was an honor. A girl can only be so blessed to take a cock like this in her mouth. This was an experience not to be passed up. This is the type of cock a girl waits her whole life to give a test ride. When you encounter a cock like this, you give it your absolute best. And Steph, she was giving it her all. She was sucking Bill's cock with zeal. She doubted he had ever had it sucked better.

Pulling it from her mouth to gain some breath, she slid her mouth down the underside of his shaft, till her open mouth attached itself to the older man's heavy balls. Bill smiled as this young wife worshipped his nuts, her lips and tongue pleasuring him, switching back and forth.

As she did this, she was bent up slightly, allowing the corrupt man to appreciate the long expanse of her firm, naked back. But his eyes were quickly glued to her full, firm ass, bent outward, her slim jeans molding to them, the cleft between the cheeks clear to his eyes. At the moment he noticed this, Steph slid her mouth up, eager to swallow his huge cock again, but Bill was now filled with an animalistic purpose. He wanted more, and he wanted it right now. He pushed Steph back, causing those big, innocent doe eyes of hers to look up at him.

"Stand up," he growled, his voice heavy with lust. Steph complied, rising to her feet, reluctantly moving her hungry mouth away from Bill's dick. For Steph, there was no hesitation in compliance. Not anymore. She was too far gone at this point. The power she had savored from his evil, corrupt, powerful cock had put her completely under his thrall. She was his to command, completely. Standing topless in front of him, drunk with pleasure, her mammoth jugs bouncing slightly, she had become nice and compliant, eagerly awaiting his next order.

Steph was well on her way to becoming the older man's bitch.

"Take off your pants," Bill commanded as he unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his tanned, weathered chest, and the army tattoo over his heart. Steph's hands moved quickly, undoing the button of the tight jeans, lowering the zipper, and tugging at the waist. Bill's eyes widened with hunger as her tiny black underwear emerged, far too sexy and slutty for a woman who claimed to be happily married. Bill watched the married woman struggle slightly to remove her tight jeans, bending over to tug them off, giving Bill a primo view of her massive, hanging udders. Finally, she stepped out of jeans, leaving her mostly exposed to this cunning seducer. The married woman had been talked out of her clothes, now clad only in her tiny underwear.

"Spin around," he commanded coolly, twirling two fingers in the air. Smiling slightly, happy to see this old misogynist so entranced by her hot body, she moved her hips smoothly, turning around, pointing her butt at Bill, confirming her earlier boast to him.

She was rocking a thong.

And not just any thong, either, but an especially tight, tiny one, leaving her ass almost completely exposed. The round, smooth, cheeks were just being presented to him for inspection, and he was inspecting. His legs were spread apart as he sat back, like a king, taking in the young woman's amazing rear end. Her ass was just so full and firm, standing out from her slim frame. It was perfectly heart-shaped, and the skin was just so smooth and pure. Unblemished. Bill's eyes followed the tiny string from the small of her back, seeing how her firm, round ass cheeks smothered that string in the cleft between them.

Bill was in fucking heaven.

This girl was great! Just pure filth! He had stumbled on something special here. She had acted all shy and reserved, so loyal to her husband, but it was clear this married woman was just dying to be taken. Waiting for some man to come along who knew how to handle her in the way she needed. A cunning seducer who knew how to appreciate her best features, namely her hot body. Bill was ready to take this bitch now.

He wanted to make her scream.

Bill leaned forward, bringing his manly paw forward quickly, slapping her round ass crisply.

SPANK!

"Ahh!" she moaned softly, as her ass jiggled perfectly due to the force of the spank. Bill appraised her reaction. She didn't move away. She didn't touch her ass, trying to ease the slight pain. No, she moaned softly and pushed her ass towards him even more. Bill smiled and spanked her other cheek.

SPANK!

"Fuh..." she moaned out, her head rolling in pleasure. Bill watched as her ass-cheeks reddened, but she just kept her ass in place, clearly loving this kind of treatment. His dick stiffened even more.

"Peel off your thong... slowly," Bill told the young wife as he leaned back. He watched the her bend over slightly, slide her hands down her sides, take the thong straps between her fingers, and slowly, teasingly, pulled the thong down, pulling it from the confines of her sexy ass crack, till it emerged, the tiny garment falling to the floor, leaving the proud, haughty woman completely naked in front of this evil older man.

1...56789...12