Hipster Chicks Love Big Dicks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perfect.

She spun around again, facing him, now exposing her naked cunt to his eyes. She was mostly bare, save for a slim, sexy landing strip. Her pussy was perfect, looking small and tight, seemingly barely used. But Bill... he would be using it. His eyes slid up her body, over her fit stomach, past the mountainous peaks of her giant breasts, to her hungry, waiting eyes.

She wanted this as badly as he did.

"I'll leave it up to you," Bill began, leaning back slightly, his towering dick pointing right at her. "You can leave now, just put on your clothes, walk back to the hubby, and I won't say another word. We'll be done, and your vows will be, well... mostly intact. Or..." he started, reaching down, stroking his colossal pipe slowly, making sure the young wife's mind was only thinking about one thing. "Or... you stay here, climb on board the cock you've been thinking about since you first saw me, and have the best sex of your life." He paused, stroking himself, hypnotizing the once-innocent young wife. "You can continue being a nice, sweet, loving wife and never experience this..." he said, shaking his dick at her pointedly, "Or, you stay here, and become my bitch!"

"You hear that, Steph? My bitch!" Bill said, trying to break down whatever fight was left in the overwhelmed wife. She was breathing heavily, eyes glued to his thick truncheon. "I won't be nice, I won't be loving. If that shit matters to you, you can go back to your pussy husband. You'll just be my slut... nothing more. You'll just be a set of big tits, a hot ass, and an eager mouth. That's it. You'll be my bitch! You'll live for my approval. You'll be devoted to it. And you will love it. You know you will. You want to be subservient to a man. You'll live to do what I say, and the only reward you'll get is when I use your hot body to drain my nuts. Any pleasure you'll have is secondary to my own. You'll know that, and you'll still love it. I can dress you like a whore and treat you like my fucking waitress, and you will still get on your knees and happily swallow every drop of my thick, creamy cum. I'll treat you like the dirty slut you are, and you will kiss my cheek and call me 'Daddy'." Steph's eyes flashed at this, and juices literally dripped from her married cunt.

Bill loved breaking down the once proud woman. His dick was throbbing. And her... she was gasping with lust, her huge breasts heaving. She was clearly loving it as much as he was.

"So, honey..." Bill began, salivating over the young woman. "What'll it be? Do you want to continue being a loving wife, or become an older man's bitch? What would you rather be? Which one of us treats you the way you want? Which one of us do you like more? The man you've been married to for years, who loves and respects for being the independent, thoughtful young woman you are... or the guy who's known you for a couple hours and has treated you like his bitch from the very beginning? Tell me, bitch... tell me!" Bill asked, on the attack.

Steph knew she should just walk away. This was her opportunity to end this. Now that he was so clearly laying out his plans, his thoughts on life, a bit of fight rose in the young wife. Some clarity entered her brain again as she remembered all the things she fought against. As she remembered how strongly she held her ideals. She should find the older misogynist's words completely abhorrent. The fact that his cock was huge and perfect and absolutely suckable shouldn't change anything. She should go back to the man who loves her and try to repair the rift this old man had caused. She should slap the old man's handsome, smug face and stomp out of here. She should prove to him that his outlook on women was repulsive, outdated, and untrue. She should prove to him how wrong he was once and for all.

But she wasn't going to.

With a look of anger on her face, she stepped forward, putting her slim hand on the older man's sun-worn chest, pushing him back. Holding his gaze with her angry stare, she straddled his thighs, her wet, dripping pussy hovering above Bill's rock hard pipe, mere inches apart. Bill smiled arrogantly as she moved in place, causing her to speak up.

"I just want you to know I find you disgusting. You're a misogynistic pig!" she spat out, her huge, bare boobs nearly grazing Bill's face.

"Is that right?" Bill replied. She nodded with barely contained disgust.

"And what's about to happen here doesn't prove anything. It doesn't make you right!" she said, speaking with anger as she let him reach up and slide his hands around to squeeze her juicy, ripe ass, squeezing the round cheeks firmly, over and over again.

"And what's gonna happen here?" he asked knowingly. Steph looked down her nose at this scheming older man, the dislike evident on her face.

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out," she said simply, sending a ripple through his hard cock. He had to stop himself from taking her at that moment and losing control. He simply squeezed her hot ass and let her continue. "I'm gonna ride your fat fucking cock! I'm gonna give you better sex than I've ever given my husband. I'm gonna smother you with my huge tits while I ride your fat cock with my tight married pussy!" He pushed her down slightly, running the head of his fat cock against the lips of her waiting cunt, teasing her. At no point did she even consider the idea of making him wear a condom. No... his was a cock that you didn't sheath. His was a cock you wanted to feel bare.

"And...?" he asked, sliding one hand up to molest one of mammoth breasts.

"I'm gonna let you do whatever you want to me... fuck..." she sighed, feeling the huge cock teasing her entrance. Clearly, her so-called 'disgust' with him was clearly outweighed by her physical need for him. She wanted to at least salvage some sort of victory over him, not letting the fact that Bill had successfully seduced her stand as proof that his way of life was correct and hers was very wrong, even though they both knew that was the case. But Bill wasn't gonna let that stand. He was gonna make her scream how wrong she was.

"And?"

"I'll fuck you until you make me scream. I'll fuck you till I forget about my husband," she added, her eyes lidding over with lust as the older man's huge cock and big hands worked her overstimulated body over. She was so full of energy. Her body was a livewire. She needed release.

She needed hot sex.

"And?" Bill repeated, his smooth voice taunting her. Sighing slightly, she moved her lips to his ear.

"I'll let you fuck me till you make me your bitch!" she whispered hotly.

"And?" he repeated, her forehead falling against his rough shoulder as he teased her, her smooth air sliding against his chest, the pleasure close to overwhelming her already.

"If you make me cum, I'll be your bitch for life!" she whispered.

"And?" he repeated one last time, taking his hand from her soft breast, curling his fingers around the root of his shaft, resting his other hand on her hip. Feeling her heated breath against this face, feeling her pussy juice leaking onto the tip of his mighty penis, Bill was ready to pounce. Finally, she found the strength to reply, to offer up her complete submission.

"If you fuck me hard, I'll call you Daddy," she whispered, her plump lips brushing his ear. A shiver rushed through the government agent.

It was time to do what he did best.

"Alright, slut..." Bill growled, "Prepare to become my bitch!"

With that, Bill pulled the young woman down as he flexed up, forcing the swollen head of his mighty dong into the married woman's willing, waiting, needy pussy.

"AHHH!" she moaned out, feeling her tight pussy stretch around the meaty invader. She pushed her hand against his chest, as if willing him to take it easy, but Bill was unflinching, forcing half of his weapon inside the young woman's tight cunt. God, this woman felt as tight as a virgin, Bill thought, feeling her tight young pussy gripping his shaft.

Steph's world was being changed with every inch of hard cock being forced inside her. She knew his cock was just fucking huge, bit it had never felt bigger than it did at this moment, stretching her tight married pussy open, forcing her to accept the meaty invader. And her pussy was accepting it. Despite its immense size, her pussy was welcoming it inside of her, stretching around it in a manner Steph didn't think possible, soaking it with her now copious juices, lubing it, aiding it in its journey balls deep inside the married woman. Bill's cock wouldn't stop until it was completely inside her, and her pussy would do it's damndest to help it reach its goal.

As more cock was being forced inside her, Steph only now truly understood what she had been missing out on all these years. Feeling this enormous cock inside her, feeling her cunt stretch to take it, she now realized how meagre Eli's efforts at sex had always been. She thought she would have been content with the type of married sex she had shared with her husband, but Bill, using the top half of his cock, had changed that completely. Having her pussy stretched open, stretched around a powerful cock like Bill's, it just felt right. It felt perfect. It was satisfying a craving she had always felt but could never truly acknowledge.

"Take it, bitch!" Bill grunted, pushing her down, wanting her to take more of his cock inside of her. She twisted and flexed, angling herself to take more of Bill's powerful cock. As Steph's copious pussy-juice dripped down his shaft, more of Bill's hard pipe slid inside her. It was almost inhuman, Steph thought, wondering how her body could take so much cock. She didn't know how it could possibly fit, but it could, and somehow, she just knew she could take more. She could take the whole thing.

Steph was beginning to realize that she was built for big cock.

Bill was every bit the uncaring man he had portrayed himself, his brutish arms pushing her down, making the young wife take his hard, throbbing cock, not letting up. Steph was doing her best, huffing and puffing, finding room for Bill's mighty weapon. But Bill was pushing her past her limits at an unyielding pace.

Half of his cock went inside... then three quarters. She could take it, Bill knew, and she would take it.

"Please..." she whispered as the dick working its way inside of her seemingly could push no farther. "Go slow... please!" she begged innocently. But Bill was not moved by her gentle whisper. He was a cold, cold man. So, gearing up, he pulled down at her roughly, pushing up in the same unyielding manner, forcing the remaining length of his hard cock all the way inside her, up to the balls.

"Oh..." she grunted out as Bill's thick log forced the air from her lungs. Her eyes went wide, and her mouth hung open, silently grunting and screaming as she tried to get used to the hard cock inside of her. Bill ground himself into her, gyrating his dick inside the married woman's pussy, enjoying the way Steph's tight cunt was gripping his meat, squeezing it hard, showing the member how much her pussy loved it.

Steph head fell to his shoulder, coping to the sensation of the fat cock stretching her tight little cunt apart. She didn't know how she had taken such a mammoth weapon. It was so big it almost felt stuck inside her.

Bill held her in place, his throbbing cock fully within her pussy. He wanted her to gather her strength. He wanted to see her reaction. He wanted to hear her scream.

Would he be right? Would Bill watch the young woman fall prey to his smooth charms and huge cock, or would it be too much for her? Would she scream out in pleasure, or scream for mercy?

Finally, the young married woman pulled back from Bill, ground her hips into him, let her head fall back, and made her true feelings known.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Steph screamed out, her hands gripping the older man's weathered neck. "You're so fucking huge! It feels amazing!" she moaned out, squeezing her cunt around his thick shaft.

His cock had never seemed more like a weapon of pure evil than it did in this moment. Because all decorum, all the pure thoughts that once occupied her mind all seemed to slip away. Bill's cock was changing her, warping her young mind the longer it was inside of her. All the things that mattered to her before seemed so much less important. Her husband, her marriage, her political and social beliefs. All that mattered was the hard cock inside her. All that mattered was making sure that massive dick got the pleasure it needed. All that mattered was the sensation of feeling full, filled to the brim with cock. It was a sensation she never knew could feel so good, and now that she was feeling it, she didn't know if she could give it up.

Or if she would ever want to.

"You like that, bitch?" Bill grunted out, grinding into her, the married woman's tight pussy feeling incredible around his hard cock. It had been a long time since he'd fucked a pussy this tight.

"Oh my God! I love it!" she cried out, biting her lip in pleasure as she ground herself into Bill. "Ohhh fuck!"

"You love that cock?" Bill asked, moving his hands back to her huge married breasts, squeezing them roughly.

"Yes! YES! I love that cock! I love your fucking cock! It's the best cock I've ever seen!" Steph cried out, eyes closed in pleasure.

"Better than what your little husband's packing?" Bill asked, tweaking the young woman's nipples. She pushed her chest out, making sure his manly palms were overflowing with her huge, married tits.

"God yes! So much bigger! And better! Fuck yes!" Steph screamed out.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Bill asked, sliding one hand down to spank the married woman's ass. "Fuck me, bitch!"

Steph looked at the older man, looking into his arrogant face. Her eyes flashed with a combination of hatred and lust as she leaned forward, pushing her huge breasts against Bill's face. She pushed herself up, sliding all the way up till only the thick head of Bill's penis remained inside her, before dropping herself back down.

"Ugh fuck!" Steph grunted out, her ass slamming into Bill's thighs.

"Faster, bitch!" Bill commanded, his face in the primo position, smothered between her mammoth jugs.

He spanked her ass again, spurring her into action. The married woman lifted herself up again before dropping back down, beginning to work up into a consistent rhythm, fucking the corrupt government agent.

"Oh my God, it's so good! Fuck me, Master! Fuck me!" Steph moaned out in awe, taking the huge cock in her tight pussy over and over again. Bill sat back and smiled, enjoying watching the married woman putting in the work of pleasuring him. Enjoying that she was beginning to see her place.

Eli wasn't nearly so comfortable. He was tense, his eyes locked on the bathroom, waiting for any signs of life. He was hoping against hope that maybe, just maybe, that they were only in there so long because Steph was really laying into him, telling Bill and his way of life off once and for all. Standing up to the brutish older man in a way that Eli couldn't.

Deep down, he knew this couldn't possibly be the case. He had seen evidence to the contrary, seeing a picture of her inhaling the huge cock of another man. But... maybe that was a trick in some way. A deception. Maybe she had changed her mind, pulled away, and put that asshole in his place.

But the young husband was finding the wait too much to take. The stewardess was still blocking the path between the bathroom, but Eli was tempted to just say screw it, push past her, and rip open that bathroom door, and accept whatever consequences arose. His fingers toyed at the seatbelt, ready to undo it and stand up, when suddenly, from the bathroom...

"Oh fuck yes!" Steph moaned out loudly, her voice traveling all throughout the cabin. "Your cock is so much bigger than my husband's, Master! It feels so good in my married pussy!"

Eli froze in place as he heard his marriage crumbling, as he heard his wife moan out in appreciation for another man's impressive endowment. If his world hadn't been destroyed already, this made it official. His wife was having sex with another man, and he had been strong armed into allowing it. He had given his wife the opportunity to cheat and she had eagerly jumped at the possibility. And now, she was joining the mile-high club with this misogynistic bully. This fucking asshole who had blackmailed Eli and brow-beat his sexy wife, tearing down her ideals, sharing his outdated beliefs, and exposing himself to her. And it worked! That dinosaur had somehow unlocked something in his wife with his ridiculous seduction techniques, and now, he was banging Eli's sexy wife in the airplane bathroom while Eli just sat there like a putz.

And the worst thing, the thing that would stick with him just as long as his wife's betrayal and his failure as a husband... everyone else could hear his wife moaning in pleasure. Everyone else knew exactly what was going on in the bathroom. They all knew that a woman was getting it on with a man who was not her husband. She was fucking a man with a huge cock. None of them knew if the husband on the other side of this was on the plane or not. And the stewardesses... Eli thought at the very least, they would move to put an end to this. To stop the copulating couple in the bathroom and send them on their way. But no, they didn't. Their reaction was far more distressing.

They laughed.

There were shared glimpses and knowing smiles. They didn't care that a marriage was being destroyed. To them, the illicit cheating sex happening in the bathroom was in flight entertainment on an otherwise dull cross-country flight. They didn't stop what was going on. They just listened in.

The other passengers were no better. No one complained. It was as if everyone was on the same page, sharing a secret, as everyone listened in on the hot sex occurring in the bathroom, not caring about the consequences.

Eli was all on his own.

As Eli sat alone, listening to his world crumbling, things were going a bit better for Bill. He sat in the bathroom as Steph vigorously rode his hard cock, the massive member now sliding smoothly in and out of the married woman's tight cunt. Her massive sweaty breasts were sliding against the confident government agent's face, and he was smiling wide as he scrubbed his face against the massive, smooth mounds of flesh she was giving to him. He reached up to grip them, squeezing the soft flesh in his hands roughly, guiding the nipples into his mouth, allowing him to bite the married woman's nipple.

"Ahhhh! Fuck yes!" Steph screamed out, her ass rolling smoothly as she rode the government agent's hard cock, sometimes riding the full length, sometimes just gyrating in his lap. She was fully committed to the cheating sex at this point, showing no more hesitance, no daintiness. No, she was riding the fat cock hard, like a true whore, in no way ladylike, driving herself into the hardened, weathered flesh of the older man. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck yes! Fuck me, Master! YES!"

Bill scrubbed his face against the married woman's massive breasts, savoring their softness, but as much as he enjoyed letting the little married slut do all the work, it wouldn't be till he took over that this bitch would truly accept her place. So, reluctantly, he pulled his hands from her huge breasts, bringing them down to her smooth hips, which he grabbed onto roughly. He then began to drive himself upward, his powerful thrusts causing his body to slam into Steph's.

"OH!" she barked out in pleasure, his cock driving into her even more roughly than before. Bill showed an impressive strength, throwing the young wife down into him as he drove upward, their bodies slapping together violently. His huge, swollen cock was now easily sliding in and out of her tight squeezing cunt, and it was now coated with her juices. Like a smooth piece of machinery, his cock pistoned in and out of the married woman's tight pussy, in an out, in and out, over and over again, never stopping, never slowing down. And her pussy was clearly loving this treatment, squeezing his hard cock with every pump, gripping it roughly, trying to hold it inside of her every time it tried to leave its silky confines. His heavy, swollen balls were slapping against the young woman as he drilled her.

1...678910...12