Hirsute Hilde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing shortened to a pant as I slowly drove my hand deeper into her tightly stretched butt hole but she gamely pushed back to assist. Finally my hand passed its widest point and slipped, full length, into her hot cavern.

I drew my hand into a fist deep within her back passage and began to gently piston it in and out of her soapy rectum. Her muffled cries were almost drowned by the sound of hot gas escaping from her yawning arse as my closed hand probed deep within her. I continued to massage her clit tenderly with a couple of fingers from my other hand.

Hilde came again. Her arsehole clenched tight against my invading wrist in waves as another strong orgasm ripped through her. I slipped it out of her arse and drove it, four fingered, into her sopping wet and pulsing fanny. Hilde moaned and wailed uncontrollably, her cunt spewed sloshing sounds and she was uttering a series of panted comments in some strange tongue that I didn't recognise. Her thighs and buttocks rippled as she writhed in the confined space, her body went limp and waved on my arm like a rag doll.

Eventually my hand flopped free, wet and feeling a little crushed. Lust got the better of me and before she could react I had climbed behind her. I looked down to assess my choices -- cunt or arse? Both hung wide open invitingly, a laser straight and clean gash or, alternatively, her dark pink butt hole winking at me for my attention. I knew she really wanted it in her arse but she couldn't let me know at that moment and so I decided on both. I pressed the swollen tip of my dick into her wet snatch, gathered two fingers together and rammed them into the red ring of her gaping asshole.

Hilde cried out as both ends were filled at the same time. Her cunt gripped at my hard and thick tool as I thrust my hips forward. Her butt clenched at my fingers as I thrust them in, alternating with each thrust of my cock.

Frenchie was making no sense, she was a gibbering wreck as I had my way with both her holes. Finally she gained enough composure to speak.

"Fuck my arse. I want you to cum in my arse. Please." She panted into the bath.

I withdrew and offered my cock to her wide open ring. She pushed her hips back to accept my cock into her hot butt.

Hilde released one hand and snaked it between her huge and dangling tits, down her chest and inside her slippery gash. Judging by her motion she must have had three or four fingers delving deep into her cunt as I reamed her arse. Each time I thrust inwards, at the end of the stroke, she blew off loudly, drawing an echo in the confined space.

She wanked herself with zest, causing a cacophony of squelching and farting from that, her other hole to be satisfied.

Hilde's whole body tensed and glistened with sweat as the heat from our encounter spread throughout her. Her arm pushed against the bath as she drew herself up and back against me, allowing me the deepest of penetration with each forward thrust of my cock, embedded deep within her stretched arsehole.

I grabbed at her buttocks in an attempt to draw myself in even deeper and to steady myself against her for my impending climax. I could feel the motion of her hand at her cunt against my ball sack as I ground my cock in harder and deeper.

Hilde's legs buckled and my cock plopped out of its warm enclosure. I grabbed for it and followed her down as I realised that I was about to cum.

She was gone, lost in the deepest and longest of orgasms yet, as my cock began to twitch and jerk hot semen from my aching balls down and over her wide open butt hole.

I quickly grabbed one of her cheeks and sprayed my salty cargo into her inner depths. Each time the hot and thick jet arced inside her arse winked in acceptance. Eventually we came out of synchronisation and my cum splashed back and ran down her butt crack, over her hot and wet slit and down on to the soft green carpet below.

I fell forward and on to Frenchie as her body heaved and shook in the aftermath of the massive orgasm. I rested against her as she recovered her composure a little.

"Mmmm. Cream pie." She purred in a thick foreign tone as the reddened cheeks on her face tensed.

She gleefully farted out my hot cum from her arse in a series of rasping and sloppy plops that reverberated around the little room.

I leant back and watched the white liquid run down her perfectly straight gash and on to the floor beneath.

"Catch some for me?" She asked as she farted out the last few drops.

I reached under her and cupped my hand to catch the final salty residue. My knuckles rested on the damp and gooey patch that had already oozed out. Frenchie took my hand and licked the palm clean before swinging it over to suck the remnants from the back of my hand.

"Waste not, want not." She said as she shrugged her shoulders and smiled happily back to me.

She stood and offered two fingers back to her distended butt, which she stuck out suggestively. She jabbed both in to the knuckle before transferring them to her mouth. She licked her lips and clicked her tongue joyfully as she fixed her soft and sparkling brown eyes once again on mine.

She raised her arms and we hugged in silence, her head on my chest and her large tits flattened against my stomach. Her small arms struggled to circle my body as we stood together in a lengthy embrace.

As we parted, with a satisfied sigh, she turned and left the small room.

My nostrils flared with the pungent aroma of our sex as I pulled up my jogger bottoms and replaced my socks. I made my way down the stairs to join Frenchie for a glass of red wine, she was fully dressed and acted like nothing at all had just happened.

With a shrug I sat and carried on the pretence, sipping at my wine and making small talk before making my apologies and leaving for the night.

12