His Bad Hair Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can open your eyes now, Sam." Della said.

I opened my eyes. From feet to neck I was covered in glossy black.

"Yes, Sam. This is made from my hair. It took years to collect. You are honoured to be the first to experience it. Almost the whole of you is covered with my hair. I sent it away to be woven into cloth. I had lycra woven in with it. Can you feel the pull?"

I nodded. I had never dreamed that I could be bagged in a woman's hair. Only my head was free. The rest of me had that wonderful silky feel dragging all over. Yet ... It was a nightmare, not a dream. The pain she'd caused earlier had given me a horror of her hair. Now that hair that had hurt me so much was hugging me so tightly. Last night something like this would have been bliss. Now it was torture. I wanted to get out of it and away from Della before she hurt me again.

"This is a clever garment, Sam. Apart from holding you tight it has a few tricks built in to it. Lie down. I promised that I'd use ninety per cent hair on you. Except for the zips, the lycra and the velcro the rest of this useful item of dress is my hair. With your head exposed you are ninety per cent covered. That is not enough. The parts that aren't hair and the exposed head mean that I haven't quite fulfilled my contract. I will now."

From my chest she lifted some material that was attached to the neck. I hadn't noticed it lying there. She pulled it up and over my face and down behind my head. Then she lifted my head and pulled a zip down at the back. The hood grabbed at me, flattening my nose and ears. I could see dimly through the material covering my eyes.

"Now you are one hundred per cent covered. I have given you exactly what you wanted."

She lowered my head to the bed. Then her hands went down to my cock. There was a ripping sound then my cock sprang free into the open air.

"That is a velcro held patch. I can let you out for use, or keep it tightly tucked away. Useful idea, isn't it?"

I nodded feebly. What would she do to my bruised cock?

"You are now wholly at my mercy. You are totally surrounded and bound in my hair. You are gagged, blindfolded and your manhood is available to me. I could do anything at all to you. Do you agree?"

I nodded as far as the hood would let me.

"Then I have done everything I promised. Everything I promised to you, and everything I promised to Joanne."

Joanne! What had Joanne to do with it? I struggled uselessly in my prison of hair. Then I heard Della sobbing. She was crying her heart out. Why?

"Della!" I heard Joanne's voice. "Della! It's all over. You've done it! You've succeeded. Come on. It is time to start all over. You can now have a new beginning."

Joanne was obviously pleading with Della. Why? I didn't understand. I could just see Joanne holding Della in her arms as Della wept. Then Della spoke, faintly.

"You can have him now, Joanne. I've finished with him."

"No you haven't. He doesn't know why. You, not me, should explain. It might be an idea to unhood him and ungag him first. We don't want him to suffocate."

"OK, Joanne. Help me, please."

"I will, Della. You have helped me. I hope that you have helped Sam. I think you have. Come on. Let's get his head out."

Della and Joanne sat either side of me on the bed. They unzipped the hood, pulled it off and put it back lying on my chest. Then Joanne untied the band holding the hair-ball in place. Della gently eased the sodden mass out with her fingers. I moved my tongue gingerly and swallowed a few times.

Joanne kissed me on the lips, softly and gently. She laid a finger across my mouth and held it there.

"Now, tell him, Della."

"OK. ... Sam?"

I looked at Della.

"I have had an obsession with my hair since I was a little girl. It has been everything to me. It is beautiful but my hair defined WHO I was. Without my hair I was nothing. When I reached puberty I wanted to be Rapunzel. I wanted to let my hair down for a man to climb up a tall tower to rescue me from the evil wizard."

Della paused.

"When no man came, I grew bitter. I didn't realise that my obsession with my hair was driving men away. They might be attracted by my hair but my lack of personality made them lose interest very quickly. So I changed. I wanted to use my hair to punish men. I wanted to trap them in it and use it to torture them until they begged for mercy but I would not give them any. It was a dream that turned into a nightmare. I was going to a psychiatrist about my obsession but not getting anywhere. Then I met Joanne at a group therapy session. She was trying to adjust after your divorce, to recover her self-esteem. She told me about you, Sam, and your obsession with women's hair. I didn't believe that your obsession could be as bad as Joanne described but you proved it to me."

Joanne's hand squeezed my protest silent.

"She told me that you would come straight to me, would agree to anything just to get close to my hair, and wouldn't notice anything about me except my hair. I could not believe that you could be as blind about my hair as I was. Even this morning I could not have gone through with the actions Joanne and I had agreed until you showed so clearly that you knew nothing about me except my hair. I had my tits virtually under your nose last night. You did not see them. I said nothing to you that could attract you in any way except to my hair. You came this morning just for my hair. The woman who is me meant nothing to you."

Della stopped and started crying again. Joanne stroked Della's face.

"Now I have fulfilled my dream or nightmare. I have met someone who thought about nothing but my hair. I captured him with my hair, tortured him with it until he fainted, and finally wrapped him completely in it until he was nothing but a cock sticking out from within my hair. Now I have exorcised my demon. Tomorrow I will have my hair cut short like Joanne's and start to build a person who is me, not my hair. Now do you understand, Sam?"

I nodded because Joanne had not moved her hand from my mouth.

"Then thank you Sam for showing me the futility of what I was. I hope that I have helped you as well. Have I?"

She wanted my reassurance. I nodded vigorously. Joanne moved her hand. I spoke.

"I don't think that I have learned as much today as you have, Della, but I think that you and Joanne have started me on the right track. Will you forgive me, please, both of you?"

"I have nothing to forgive you for, Sam." Della said. "I have used you and your obsession to cure my own. You are the only one that got hurt."

"Physically, yes. But you hurt yourself as well, Della." I replied.

"I suppose I did." she said reluctantly.

"There is no "suppose" about it, Della!" Joanne retorted "You tore yourself to shreds this morning. As for you, Sam, you were hurt but you hurt me as well. I knew that you had an obsession for women's hair but you behaved like one of Pavlov's dogs. I think you will need much more help yet. I'm willing to try to cure you if you will co-operate. Will you?"

"Yes, Joanne. I will. This has shown me just how much my obsession was controlling me. It will take time but I hope to get over it, probably with professional help. Will you be there for me?"

"Yes, you ******* fool! I've always been there for you. You just couldn't see me without my hair."

"I hate to bring things back to the mundane, Joanne," said Della, "but we have left Sam's cock waving in the breeze. It seems to be responding to you. Are you going to do anything about it?"

"Yes, Della, and so are you." said Joanne.

"Me! What about me?"

"You are going to show Sam that you can use your tits as well as your hair. You are going to titsmother him while I ride him. That will teach him to ignore the best pair of tits I've seen in a long time."

"You really think so, Joanne?"

"Yes, Della. But don't you dare get as obsessed by them as you were about your hair. Now use them!"

Della's tits came out of her top and squashed on my face. They squirmed all over my face while I squirmed under Joanne's pounding hips to a blissful climax.

Later, as we lay back on the bed side by side, Della gave us a reunion gift.

"Joanne. Until Sam gets over his obsession I give you all the items I've made from my hair. You can use them on him whenever you want. I don't need them anymore."

"Thank you, Della. I'll use them to make him really suffer."

I said nothing. Joanne's hand was gagging me again.

"I think I ought to introduce you two properly after all this. His name isn't really Sam; yours isn't Della. Samson, meet Delilah. Delilah, meet Samson."

Then Joanne burst out laughing. Eventually Samson and Delilah started laughing as well.

12