Leverage

Story Info
An unethical manager blackmails his sexy employee.
4k words
4.46
35.1k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 06/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kagrenack
Kagrenack
43 Followers

James leaned back in his chair, unable to believe what he was seeing. He had rechecked their records multiple times just to make sure that he wasn't imagining things. But the evidence was all there, plain as day. The senior accountant had stolen nearly $100,000 from the company over the course of several years.

The girl was smart, that much was clear. It was the main reason why he had appointed her to that position at her young age. But she had made some mistakes; left a trail of breadcrumbs, and now all James had to do was notify the higher ups, and they would take care of the rest.

He reached for his office phone, and began dialing the number for his boss, when another idea came to mind. One that made certain parts of his anatomy swell with the possibilities. Why should he tell his boss? Why not deal with the matter directly?

The manager found himself in a unique position, from which he could certainly benefit. Here he had a young, pretty senior accountant who had just been caught stealing thousands of dollars from her workplace over several years. And only he was aware of her crimes. No doubt she would do almost anything to avoid facing jail time.....

So James instead used the intercom system on his phone, and called Sarah to his office.

--------------------------------

Sarah was surprised when she heard James call her in through the intercom. She hardly ever saw him, and when she did, it was usually at a meeting with many of her other employees. It was never one on one. This worried her somewhat, but she pushed the anxiety down and made her way to his office.

She opened the door and he beckoned for her to sit. Sarah complied, taking a seat in the chair on the other side of his desk. He smiled grimly at her, in a way that made her suspect she was being fired. But there was a strange glint in his eye, that almost reminded her of hunger.

" Sarah, do you know why I called you into my office today," James asked.

" I can't say that I do, sir. My first guess would be that you're firing me?"

James chuckled and shook his head.

Sarah felt herself relax a little at that.

" That's not for me to decide," he said vaguely.

Sarah began to worry again. She looked at James in confusion. He rolled his eyes and turned his computer monitor around, revealing one of their expense reports. One of many which she had falsified.

The young woman tried to keep her composure, as her heart began to beat in her chest and tears began to form in her eyes.

" How many years has this been going on?" He asked plainly.

" I'm not sure I understand, sir," she replied with a quivering lip.

" Look, I know what you did, alright? You covered your tracks pretty good, so well in fact that I only discovered your thieving by accident. Just admit that you did it, and things will go a lot better for you", he said with sincerity.

Sarah closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to keep from having a full breakdown.

" The evidence is all there, I've got a full report ready to go for my boss. All I have to do is send it over to him", James warned her.

Sarah cracked.

" Okay, yes, I did it. Okay? I stole money from the company, but please don't tell your boss. I'll do anything to keep it a secret," she begged.

" Skimming money from your workplace is a serious crime, Sarah. And with the amount of money you stole, it's now a federal offense. Felony embezzlement. You would get several years in prison at the least if anyone found out."

Tears were freely rolling down her cheeks now, as Sarah did all she could not to break out sobbing.

" I can't go to prison. Please, I'll do anything to make this right. Just tell me what you want," She pleaded.

" I'm a reasonable man, Sarah, and I could be convinced to keep this a secret, for the right price of course..."

Sarah looked at him in surprise. Was this man really willing to accept a bribe?

" I could give you some of the money, sir. Or all of it, however much you want. Anything to avoid jail."

But James shook his head.

" I don't want your money. And besides, if anyone found out I accepted a bribe, it would land me in hot water. No, I have a more....base need which you can satisfy..." He said suggestively.

Sarah's mind began to work as she realized what it was he wanted her to do. She almost couldn't believe it. She didn't want to believe it.

" I don't know what you mean," She said innocently.

James leaned forward, " Do not play stupid with me, Sarah. You're a young, beautiful woman. I'm a man with certain desires. You satisfy those desires for me, and I don't turn you in. It's that simple."

" I'll do anything else, anything other than th- "

" There is nothing else I want. Nothing else you can offer me," He interrupted.

Sarah wanted to run. To just get in her car and drive far away. But she knew she couldn't. This man held her fate in his hands. Either she gave him what he wanted, or her life as she knew it was over.

Having sex with James wouldn't be terrible though. At least that was her rationalization. He was relatively attractive, with short brown hair, light blue eyes, and a dusting of stubble along a strong jaw. He was tall, with a slim, somewhat muscular build. Under different circumstances she might have been happy to do this for him.

James, seeming impatient with Sarah's lack of a response, reached for his phone and began to dial a number. Sarah thought her heart was going to burst.

" Okay, I'll do it, alright? I'll fuck you, I'll suck you off, whatever you want, just please don't tell your boss," Sarah pleaded.

A self-satisfied smirk formed on James's face at this, and he put the phone back down.

" I'm glad you came to see reason," He said. "But there are a few things I want to get out of the way. First things first, your days as senior accountant are done. You cannot be trusted to handle the company's finances any longer. Starting now, you will be my personal assistant."

" What? But that position doesn't even exist here," Sarah countered.

" It does now, and you should be thankful that you even have a job at all here. You will do anything that I ask of you. If I need you to make me coffee, you will do so. If I ask you to answer phone calls for me, you will do it. I if I tell you to get on your knees, suck my dick, and swallow my cum, that's what you'll be doing. Do you understand?"

Sarah hesitated, disgusted at hearing it all laid out like that, before slowly nodding.

" Tell me you understand."

" I understand.....sir," Sarah forced out.

James chuckled and then began writing something down on a piece of paper. After a short while he handed it over to her.

" What's this?" She asked.

" Your new uniform," He replied.

Sarah stared at the paper in disbelief. She would look like a whore wearing this. But she supposed that was the point.

"Your first day as my personal assistant is tomorrow. Get here an hour early, before anyone else comes in. I'll leave the main door unlocked. Make sure you're wearing everything on that list," James said.

Sarah wanted to protest, but knew that it wouldn't do any good. So she simply got up and walked out of his office.

She had some shopping to do.

------------------------------------------------

The next morning, James was sat in his office. He checked his watch out of impulse, tucking some papers away in his desk drawer as he awaited Sarah's arrival. He couldn't believe that he had convinced her to go along with all of this. Some part of him felt that he surely must be in a dream, until he heard a knock at the door, and all doubt faded away.

" Come in," he said.

The door opened, and Sarah walked in, looking the hottest he had ever seen her. She had done as she was told, and dressed to his exact specifications.

She wore a white button down blouse, with the top few buttons undone, revealing her ample cleavage, contained within a black, lacy push-up bra. Her breasts were the perfect size, not too big, but not small either. Along with the blouse she wore a black pencil skirt, accompanied by a pair of stockings, and high heels.

As for Sarah herself: She was an extremely attractive 23 year old woman with gorgeous brown eyes. Full, pouty lips. And long, silky, brown hair that cascaded down her shoulders. Or rather, it would have, if not for the hairpin she was wearing. James had requested she keep her hair tied up when she arrived.

And finally, there was her makeup, which only served to accentuate her delicate features. Black eyeliner and faint lavender eyeshadow to enhance her eyes. Paired with glossy, crimson lipstick which served to accentuate Sarah's sensuous mouth.

Over all, Sarah looked incredibly sexy, and James could feel himself getting an erection as he admired her beauty.

" You look amazing, Sarah. This is a much better look for you than whatever it was you were doing before," James complimented her.

" T-thank you sir," Sarah replied, blushing in embarrassment.

" Lock the door and close the blinds, sweetheart. I don't think anyone will interrupt us - we should be the only ones here....but it doesn't hurt to be cautious," he said.

Sarah did as she was told, and then came over to stand awkawardly in front of the desk. After a moment of uncomfortable silence, James spoke.

" Well, I think I've waited long enough. There's no point in wasting any more time with pleasantries. Come over here and get on your knees."

James then pushed his chair back away from the desk a bit to make room for her, and gestured towards the space between his legs.

Sarah rolled her eyes but otherwise obeyed, walking around the desk and sinking to her knees before him. She could see the growing tent in his pants, and nervously licked her lips, trying to mentally prepare herself for the task ahead.

James had an amazing view of her cleavage from where he sat, and was was torn between ogling her breasts and regarding her angelic face. Then she removed her hairpin, and her silky locks tumbled to her shoulders. And James knew he couldn't wait any longer. He needed her lips around him. To feel her tongue massage and stroke his aching member.

He gave her an expectant look, and she unbuckled his belt, undoing his button and pulling down the zipper. She opened his pants up, and carefully slid down his underwear, exposing his cock and balls.

Sarah gently grasped his firm penis, feeling it pulse and throb as she slowly began to stroke it. It was bigger than she had expected, and continuing to harden and grow as she timidly gave her boss a handjob.

Growing impatient, James flexed his cock in her hand, causing Sarah to let out a startled gasp. She looked up at him in puzzlement.

" Lick it," he ordered.

And so she did, reluctantly leaning forward and dragging her wet tongue against the sensitive underside of his shaft. James released a contented sigh at the sensation, letting himself relax while his new pet began to work.

Sarah licked all over his shaft, making it glisten with her warm saliva. She slid her tongue up and down his shaft, stopping just shy of the glans each time before working her way back down.

As she licked back up towards the tip once more, she kept going, swirling her tongue around the swollen head, and lapping at the sensitive spot just underneath.

James groaned appreciatively, his dick throbbing in excitement from the exquisite tongue lashing he was receiving from his reluctant employee. Sarah was obviously experienced, he thought.

She could see the effect her tongue was having, as a clear drop of pre-cum leaked from his dickhole. Closing her eyes, Sarah tentatively dipped her tongue into her boss's opening, licking up the bitter fluid.

James closed his eyes and threw his head back, unconsciously putting his hand on the back of Sarah's head, guiding her pouty lips towards his cock. She resisted somewhat at first, but his pressure was firm and insistent. Seeing there was no other option, the pretty brunette opened her mouth, and wrapped her lips around the swollen head of his cock.

He moaned as she began to suck his dick, swirling her tongue around the quivering head. Sarah couldn't help but moan back, feeling herself getting wet as she reluctantly serviced her boss. James began moving her head back and forth on his cock, her soft lips sliding along his member at a slow, even pace.

He sat back in his chair and simply enjoyed the feeling of having his rock hard dick in her warm, wet mouth.

"Fuck...", he breathed.

Sarah looked up at James shyly as she bobbed her head in his lap, trying to keep her lips tight around his shaft as she sucked him off.

"Mmmphh", she moaned around his penis as more of that bitter precum oozed out of his slit. She licked it up despite her disgust.

"Goddamn that feels so good, Sarah.....ohhh..", James moaned, softly stroking her silky hair while she pleasured him. Sarah felt her cheeks redden in embarrassment and sped up her movements a bit, hoping to speed along his climax so that this humiliation would end.

James simply settled in and relaxed, watching with lust as his new PA performed her oral talents on him, the sounds of her sucking and occasional moans filling the room.

"Take off your clothes, Sarah. I wanna see that lovely lingerie I told you to buy", James ordered.

Sarah pulled off her boss's cock with a slick pop, and paused briefly in a moment of hesitation, before ultimately obeying. The beautiful secretary stood up and unbuttoned her blouse, tossing it to the side. Then she slid her skirt down her legs, kicking it away. James eyed her half-naked body up and down in the same manner that a hungry diner would eye a succulent meal, and Sarah felt more degraded than ever. He stared at her as she stood there in nothing but a bra and panties, gazing with lust at her toned navel and creamy thighs. He couldn't wait to fuck her, but right now he wanted to thoroughly enjoy this blowjob.

James gave Sarah an expectant look and she once again got down on her knees, taking his still hard dick into her mouth and bobbing her head at a much faster pace, wanting this to be over.

"Jerk me off while you suck and lick my balls, baby", he ordered.

Sarah shuddered at the order, but knew better than to disobey. She pulled her mouth off his dick and began to rapidly stroke his shaft, while she leaned down to swipe her tongue against his plump ball sac. She gently enclosed her lips around the left testicle, delicately massaging it with her tongue while she sucked on it. She cringed at the salty and sweaty taste, but continued nonetheless.

James moaned loudly at the sensation, loving the feeling of power he got from having his aching balls attended to by his beautiful but unwilling assistant.

"Don't let the other one miss out on all the fun, Sarah", James reminded her. She shivered when she heard his comment and rolled her eyes, but obliged and focused her attentions on his right testicle now, carefully sucking it into her mouth and exploring it's circumference with her soft tongue. She heard him sigh above her in satisfaction and blushed in embarrassment. She didn't know how much more of this she could take. The entire ordeal was humiliating.

Just then, the phone on James's desk began to ring. He grabbed it immediately and began to speak with whoever was on the other end. Sarah traced her tongue up the underside of his penis and wrapped her lips around the head of his dick once more, looking up at him as she sucked on it, bitter precum flowing plentifully into her mouth at this point. Her boss suppressed a groan, and leaned back in his chair propping his legs up on the desk with his dick still in her mouth. Then he placed his hand on the back of her head and insistently pushed her mouth further down on his cock, urging her to continue with her fellatio. Sarah proceeded, bobbing her head smoothly in his lap once more at a steady pace.

James talked on the phone for a few minutes, laughing and acting as if he wasn't currently getting his dick unwillingly sucked by his employee. He pushed Sarah's head further and further down his shaft, and she could feel the tip beginning to tickle the back of her throat. She looked up at him in panic, trying to plead with her eyes for him not to go any further. But James was unmoved, and pushed her head even further, forcing Sarah to deepthroat his cock. She gagged as she felt the fat head of his penis slip past the entrance to her throat, and swallowed involuntarily. She felt her boss's cock twitch and throb, and he writhed above her in pleasure.

"I-I'm gonna have to call you back, man", James said in a shaky voice. He hung up the phone and continued to hold Sarah down on his cock, as she gagged and choked. Tears began to stream down her face. She swallowed involuntarily around his cock a few more times and James let out his loudest groan yet. It was only after Sarah made a noise of distress that her boss released his grip on her head and allowed her to pull of his cock. She did so gratefully, gasping for breath. Two thin strands of saliva were still connected between the swollen head of James's cock, now smeared with her lipstick, and Sarah's pouty lips, now wet with his precum.

"Goddamn, that was hot," he exclaimed.

"You're a fucking asshole....", she growled in frustration, brushing her hair out of her face as she looked up at her boss with a mixture of fear and hatred. Her mascara now faintly running down her cheeks from the deepthroating she had just taken.

"I know", James replied with a smirk. "Now be a good girl for me and stick out your tongue."

Sarah hesitated for a moment but did as he asked, parting her lips and extending her tongue. He grabbed his dick and slapped it against her wet tongue a few times, causing her to close her eyes and whimper. Then he slid his cock back into her mouth, and Sarah resumed her blowjob.

She bobbed her head rapidly along his member, running her tongue all over and providing plenty of suction on her pullback. She just wanted him to finish so this could be over. Judging from his rock hard dick and excited moans it would be soon.

"Fuck yeah, baby.....keep sucking that dick.....just like that......ohhhhh...."

Sarah's cheeks burned and she mewled around his burgeoning member from his degrading comments.

"Massage my balls while you suck me. And look up at me, Sarah. You're about to make me explode. You better swallow every fucking drop", he ordered in between his moans. Sarah complied and carefully stroked and rubbed his balls while she sucked him off, looking up at him with her chocolate brown eyes.

As he approached his orgasm, James alternated between staring at her lovely cleavage, her gorgeous eyes staring up at him, and her full lips sliding up and down his erection. He felt her swirl her tongue around his shaft, and he reached the point of no return. His body began to tremble as the familiar hot pleasure traveled up his urethra.

Sarah felt Jame's cock harden and swell, throbbing uncontrollably in her mouth. She braced herself as a stream of precum flooded her tongue in preparation for the main event. Then James exploded in Sarah's still-sucking mouth, ejaculating powerfully with a loud groan of delight. Sarah moaned softly and closed her eyes as the first few spurts of sticky cum landed on her tongue. She ignored the salty taste as best she could and swallowed it down as she kept sucking, trying to draw it all out as quick as she could. James shuddered and gasped while he spilled himself into Sarah's mouth, shot after shot of thick semen gushing into her mouth. He gently stroked her silky hair as she finished him off.

Finally the bursts became less powerful, until the last bit of cum streamed onto Sarah's tongue. She swallowed it down weakly and then swirled her tongue around the head of James's cock, cleaning any remantants off before pulling off with a slick pop sound.

Kagrenack
Kagrenack
43 Followers
12