His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mhm..." she murmured when they came up for air, and she gave him a silly, pleased grin before she turned around and left -- making sure to sway her hips in her heels for his benefit. James had lent her one of Andrea's jackets, so she didn't have to endure all the stares on the way home... though her short skirt still looked delicious!

While she waited for the bus, she pondered everything that had happened since she rang the doorbell last night -- the wonderful sex, the strange submissive arousal of being photographed in a humiliating position (and knowing that they'd probably end up on James and Andrea's sex-site) and how much better James had made everything just by giving her a heartfelt goodbye-kiss.

As she stood there, still dressed for sex and with a streak of cum still in her hair (which no-one would notice, hopefully!) she realised how much she looked forward to seeing James again.

"If only..." she sighed, wishing she could go back -- where he and Andrea no doubt were having fun -- she'd seen how much he liked having her on her knees, feeding her whatever he felt like, and her grateful looks up at him for the slightest bit of attention.

But she had promised to visit her parents' this weekend, and if she missed the train, they'd think something strange was up... and she wasn't really ready to tell them about James.

---

Things back at Andrea's house weren't as fun as Carol was imagining though. Having gotten his craving for sex satisfied from Carol, and now his desire for food, James decided to set up his laptop to check on their sexsite (and his webcomics...).

"You should get writing on your blog," he told Andrea -- who hadn't gotten her craving for sex satisfied -- and being fed by James' hands had only made that craving so much more intense! -- but nevertheless she had to quiet the cries of her raging cunt and find her laptop, all with a smile plastered on her face like a good slavegirl.

The smile quickly turned genuine as she entered SexSlaveAndrea.com though...

"Nice, I've gotten a message... holy shit, I've gotten tons of messages!" she exclaimed when she saw how full the inbox James had designed for her was.

"Oh yeah?" he asked, and quickly went to the site to see if he too had gotten mail. He did (though not quite as much as Andrea but then again, he wasn't a slutty woman being used for sex online...), and he began reading, "hey, listen to this: 'Great site and a great woman! I hope to see more of her... keep it updated!' And there are more like that!" He turned to Andrea with a wide, pleased smile, eager to share his glory with her.

She was sitting next to him and with a frown, intently reading on her screen and -- for the first time since they got together -- ignored him. James looked at the screen and saw:

An erect penis. A long, hard cock.

When she noticed him looking she blushed profoundly, "someone sent me this with... well, some silly message, really..." she said weakly, getting confused at the hurt look in James' eyes. In his stomach, a cold knot of fear and jealousy was quickly growing and swallowing all good feelings, leaving him with a guarded expression.

"What message?" he asked in a low voice that made Andrea swallow nervously, before she read the words below the image: "A sexy slut like you should be with a real man. Leave the wimp and come to me," she read and forced a laugh, "isn't that silly?"

"Yes, silly," James said in a monotone voice and looked at a point next to Andrea, carefully avoiding eye-contact, "but why were you looking at it though?"

"Well, I wasn't, I was just... curious, I was going to..." she tried to explain, not really knowing why she had been so curious about it. It was clear that James was extremely hurt by this and more than a little jealous. Andrea flashed back to the mall, where a salesman had flirted with her, and she hadn't turned him down fast enough, so James had just left the store in a fit of jealousy.

"Yeah, I understand," he said with a sickly, unconvincing smile, still avoiding her eyes, "but I think it's time for me to head home. Mom might get nervous, you understand..."

"What?!" Andrea exclaimed, "why? Listen, I-I don't care about this guy! He's a gross, adolescent... boy! who thinks it's cool to send pictures of his cock to strange women! Please, stay here..."

"It has nothing to do with that," James lied with a fake smile, "I'm just heading home..."

Nothing Andrea could say seemed to get through to him, he mostly ignored her as he packed his laptop and went for the door.

"Please, Sir!" she begged going down on her knees, looking at him with desperate eyes, "may I kiss your feet before you go?" It sounded melodramatic even to her own ears but perhaps if she could remind him of her lowly status as his slave he would forget about that idiot on the net?

"No thanks," he brushed her off though as he reached the hallway, her wobbling after him as fast as she could on her knees, "I'd better get home," he found his jacket, and, with a last, menacing look at his kneeling, traitorous (at least to his eyes) slave he said: "I think I'll call Carol. See if she got home alright -- and when she's coming back from her parents'..."

With that broadside to the devastated woman, he left her house, leaving her kneeling in her underwear with tears forming in her pretty eyes. What the hell went wrong?

James would probably have cried too if he could allow himself. The thought that he had overreacted though, didn't enter his mind -- she had clearly been ogling some stranger's cock! How insulting was that? The fact that he actually had forced her to accept him fucking another girl wasn't relevant here, only his hurt, betrayed feelings were!

Dominating and secure as he was with his subs, he was still very insecure about his masculinity, and it felt humiliating and demeaning that she'd been so lost in staring at the cock on the screen. Why would she do that if she weren't interested? he kept thinking, but came with no satisfactory answer. Would she prefer that guy to me?

She gave him 'till he got home before she started calling, but in his sullen mood he wasn't interested in talking to her. It felt better to ignore her and drape himself in his misery. He went straight to his room, ignoring his mother who asked how the party had been. Up in his room he buried himself in his bed, the thoughts of Andrea preferring or wanting someone else haunting him.

Then came the texts:

I love you and belong to you! Please talk to me.

I just told that guy that no one could ever give me pleasure like you, and he could stick his offer up his ass! Please, please call me.

Please call me.

I want no one but you! I'll prove it to you! She'll prove it? he wondered. What the hell was that about? But he didn't ask, choosing to keep up the front of hurt feelings against her.

---

After her last message his phone went quiet for several hours-- which bugged James quite a bit more than her apologies and begging-notes. Didn't she even care enough about him to keep trying? Gradually James' mood shifted from angry, sullen teenager to worried lover. He was hurt and angry but he'd not imagined that anything was over between them! He just wanted to hurt her like she had him, and to beg him to take her back, thus strengthening his ego...

But this silence scared him. What was happening?

He'd been moping around in his room ever since he'd gotten home, not even feeling like going online on his computer, so when the phone finally chirped, telling him that he'd gotten a new message he rushed to read it:

"If you want to see who owns my body and heart, look at my blog" it simply said, leaving James puzzled... and very curious! He turned his computer on and within a minute, he was looking at Andrea's updated blog. Skimming through the update he'd ordered her to make about their bout with Carol, he finally reached the bottom:

>>My Master thought I was looking for another man and got very hurt. I was not, and I will never need another one, now I have Master. To prove this, and show him and you just what he means to me, I went to the tattoo-shop where I got my SWAK-tattoo. It was the same blonde, Liselle who did the one on my ass.

She was very interested in getting another kind of payment than money but I told her I couldn't let her touch me without my Master's permission. ^.^ She understood and told me to bring him next time...

So now I have even more ink on me. Look below to see...<<

Needless to say James immediately looked below, very aroused at the degrees Andrea was willing to go to, to prove her word. He opened the picture and saw...

Andrea's naked pubic-mound. Completely naked now, she had shaved off the little landing-strip she'd always had there, but what really caught James' attention (and everyone else looking!) was the bold, black lettering:

Property of Master James

It was written in two lines, 'Property of' standing above 'Master James', and it wasn't written in fancy letters or in gothic style, no, it looked more like a stamp pressed into her skin, simply proclaiming that this slavegirl was a piece of property. Then and there, James forgave her, how could he not? Anyone willing to mark herself permanently to cheer him up and prove her devotion was not looking for strange men! He grabbed his phone and called her, and she answered on the first ring (someone's been waiting at the phone!).

"Hey Andrea," he said in a honest, serious voice -- for once calling her by her name and not 'slut' or 'slave' -- "listen, I read your blog and saw the picture. Can you -- will you come over?"

"Of course I will!" she almost shrieked into the phone, so very relieved that he was talking to her -- and wanted to see her! "I'll be right over!"

"Okay, gimme a few minutes to head off mom... just come in and quietly go up to my room," he instructed her, "so take your heels off before you come inside!" Because of course would she be wearing high heels.

---

It wasn't hard to lead his mother into the pantry, claiming he'd heard something crawl -- like a mouse or a rat? His mother lived in constant fear of rats invading her home, so she was more than willing to come with him to check on things. The downside was of course that he had to search the over-filled room with her for rat-droppings... and once they were certain there weren't any (after the longest fifteen minutes in James' life), he had to endure a conversation about how 'he didn't seem to care as much for her as he used to...'

It's always hard to bear such a conversation, and knowing that there's a sexy woman waiting for one to study the new tattoo on her crotch only makes it worse, but James persevered. After lots of "yes, mom"-answers they finally left the pantry alone, her to go watch TV and him to see what was waiting in his room.

He knew what was waiting, and yet the sight that met him when he opened his door still stole his breath away: his slavegirl, kneeling in the middle of the room, wearing only her red bra and panties and long, red heels. Her dark-red hair hung loosely down her back, her eyes were submissively downcast, like a true slave's should be, but holding up to him in her open hands was the whip, ready to be used once again to punish this naughty woman.

She had strapped her heels on again after tip-toeing through the house in her bare feet -- high red ones in patent leather that looked like they belonged in a strip-club or a porno-shoot. Though her face was turned down, he could clearly see the heavy make-up that enhanced her pretty face, giving it a sexy, sultry look. Her long nails were painted blood-red, perfectly matching her lingerie, and as always the collar around her neck reminded him of her dedication to him.

After they'd talked Andrea had decided she needed a show of utmost subservience to show her love and dedication (alongside her new tattoo, of course), and she certainly succeeded!

"Wow..." James muttered as he took in her submissive beauty. He shut the door behind him as he walked into the small room, "you look amazing," he told her. She looked up and smiled, a beautiful, happy smile that went right to James' heart, "thank you, Master."

"I'm... I'm sorry about what happened earlier..." he began, trying to apologise. It didn't come easy to him -- and it definitely didn't help that his eyes kept stealing glances of her oh-so-tempting cleavage!

"No, Master," she interrupted in her calm, sweet voice, "you were absolutely right. A slavegirl like me shouldn't look at anything except what my Master wants me to. I was bad, and if you want to punish me, I've brought the whip." She tried to give him the whip but he wouldn't take it -- not yet at least.

It was all working out the way he had hoped... but not as he deserved -- even he could see that now. He'd taken a little thing and blown it out of proportions, and she'd undertaken a tremendous self-sacrifice to fix their problem and prove her love, while he'd been sulking in his room. But looking down at his sexy slave, he knew she wouldn't accept him taking any blame. What choice did he have but to go with the flow... and resolve to stay calm next time something happened?

"No, slut," he said in a thoughtful voice, "no, that won't do..." Surprised she looked up at him and saw his teasing smile.

"The whip -- there's too crowded in here. I'll hit something and it'll be noisy when it breaks... but in that cabinet you'll find a blue box and there should be a ping-pong-bat in it..." Blushing (oh, she's pretty when she's blushing! And it was so clear to see, despite her make-up and her dark-tanned skin), she gracefully got up and started going through the mess in his cupboard, while James sat in his chair, intensely studying her panties -- and what they tried (and failed) to hide... It didn't take long, though, before she was back on her knees again, holding out an old, used ping-pong-bat for him to take and use on her.

That one he accepted, and weighing it in his hand he looked down at her delicious forms with a devious smile. There was so much fun to be had with her! James was gladly falling back in his preferred role as her Master, and Andrea was only happy to see that.

"Now," James said, "bend over the bed and stick your butt out. First we're gonna punish that naughty ass, and then I'll have a closer look at your new tattoo..."

Smiling, the sensual woman stood up, put her hands on his bed and stuck out her ass in his direction.

"Like this, Master?" she asked in an innocent voice -- that would have been somewhat more innocent if she hadn't looked like a sexgoddess...

"Yeah, that's fine," he answered, his voice quite husky. She wasn't wearing a thong for once, instead the flimsy red panties actually attempted to hide her luscious ass from him. They didn't do a good job, though, as he could easily make out the smooth, perfect globes. She'd been in 'the position' for less than five seconds before his hands were feeling her up, pinching and squeezing her voluptuous buttocks.

"Mhm... Master..." she sighed in delight as one of his fingers found its way in between her slightly spread legs.

"You've been a bad girl, haven't you?" he asked in his husky voice without letting go of her soft ass. Well, why would he? Why would anyone?

"Oooh, yes," she readily agreed, "very bad. And I deserve to be... punished!" Her voice had lost the edge of innocent, it was now made up of barely-concealed lust, "I need to be spanked, 'cause I'm such a slut!" she added, just for good measure.

Wooosh, whap! The first blow hit her squarely on the asscheek with her tattoo.

"Oooh! Yes, Master!" she moaned in delight. The ping-pong-bat was nowhere as painful as the whip but still warmed her ass just the same. It felt a lot more intimate though, as they could stand so close. James shifted around and let a blow land on her other cheek.

"Mhm! I'm such a bad girl!" she murmured in response.

"Yeah, you are!" James agreed, his cock hard as a rock. He rubbed himself against her barely-covered butt and she clearly felt it too.

"My-my-my!" she commented with a smile in her voice, "did I do that? Is all that... for me? Oooh!!" another stroke of the bat hit her, just as she finished her sentence.

"Yeah, don't worry, you're gonna get it, slut!" James declared and hit her again and again. In between striking her he couldn't help but rub his hard dick against her silken cheeks, turning the both of them on further. Not that it was needed but it felt so nice!

"Now," he finally said as he felt she'd been 'punished' enough and threw the bat away and pushed her down on the bed, "let's see that tattoo..."

She turned around and with a pleased smile she wormed her way out of her panties, threw them on the floor (James did notice that there seemed to be a dark, damp spot at her crotch...), leaned back and spread her legs, clearly inviting him to study her tattoo -- and whatever part of her body that might catch his fancy.

"Very nice," he grinned as he saw the black stamp live and up close. Her naked pussy looked way better this way -- more slutty, more open and more... eager, somehow! And the stamp on her mound looked downright dirty! Sexy dirty! Especially to the man who could now claim it as his personal possession!

"Property of Master James," he spelled out, letting his finger follow each word as he said it, "mine, in other word," he smiled up at her, and got an eager nod in return.

"That's good to know," he muttered and let his fingers run a little lower this run, finding her moist slit.

"Oooh, yeah..." she sighed, hoping he'd keep doing that -- or better yet, do some more!

"So tell me about your meeting with Liselle?" he told her as his fingers moved further and further south, where it gradually became wetter and wetter...

"Oh, she was very NICE! Ooh, yes!" she moaned as his exploring led him across some very sensitive spots, "she offered me to pay for the tattoooooh! Ahh, you're so good, Master..."

"Pay for the tattoo?" he repeated inquiringly as he found her little, hard clit but pointedly ignored it... for now.

"Hmm? Oh, yes. She said I could come into the back and pay for it... said she could easily find a position for a 'sexy little girl' like me... Please, Master, it feels soooo gooood!" Even Andrea didn't quite know what she was begging for anymore, but him exploring her sensitive, cum-hungry cunt while she described the humiliating and aroused experience she had had with the kinky tattooist.

"I bet that blonde bitch couldn't keep her hands off this, could she?" James asked as he kept stroking, massaging and teasing her wet slit.

"No, she couldn't," the aroused woman agreed, "I think she liked how wet I became as she wrote your mark on me..."

"And you liked her touching you, didn't you?" he demanded, not at all threatened by this possibility -- it was a sexy thought after all, Andrea and Liselle together...

"A bit! Oh, more than a bit! I'd have let her do what she wanted to me, if I wasn't owned by you!" Andrea admitted.

"Yeah, you're definitely a slut," James declared with a smile and found the entrance to her sacred hole. Slowly -- painfully slowly! -- his finger worked its way into her welcoming opening, "aren't you?"

"Ahhhh! Oh God, yes, but I'm only your slut!" she responded, trying to spread her legs further. Not that it was needed, James had all the space between her thighs he needed, but he appreciated the gesture nonetheless.

On a pure impulse, he suddenly lowered his mouth down to her wet, hairless cunt and gave her a series of quick, testing licks. Andrea hadn't had her pussy licked for a very long time and gave a little whine of surprise as she felt his soft tongue lovingly connect with her sensitive skin: "Mhmm!"