His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taste of her pussy-juices still wasn't James' favourite but at the same time if felt... sexy, naughty to the young master. It was a kind of atonement to him: He'd misbehaved and was now being punished... by himself, and she'd done something incredibly right and was rewarded for it.

"So, tell me step by step what happened in the shop with Liselle the blonde bitch, while I explore these soft secrets -- that she wanted so badly!" he ordered as he looked up at his sexy slave, only able to see the top-half of her face -- the rest was hidden behind her mighty tits.

"Oh, well, you already read..." she began but in the same James' tongue found her clit and paid it a lot of careful attention -- until he suddenly stopped. Andrea got the message; if she wanted this exquisite and extremely rare pleasure, she'd have to tell him what he wanted to hear.

James quickly caught on to the pussy-licking deal. He had an instinctive grasp of the mechanics, and Andrea was not a hard woman to please -- especially considering that with the exception of a couple of minutes with James a few weeks ago, no one had licked her pussy in... well, years! She was not about to lose the chance when it finally presented itself!

"Well, I told her I wanted a tattoo, right? And when I told her I wanted it right above my pussy her entire face lit up in a wolf-like grin and she looked at me like she wanted to eat me... Oh, yes, Master, please continue! Ooooh..." she interrupted herself when James locked his lips around her eager little clit, sucked it into his mouth and teased it mercilessly with his tongue. It felt sooo good!

But as soon as she started moaning instead of telling her story, he let go. A twisted form of encouragement, really -- the more she told him, the more he'd pleasure her -- and thus made it harder for her to tell the story! Not that Andrea was about to complain! She loved her Master's mouth on her cunt, and she wanted nothing more than to sink beneath that indescribable pleasure and succumb to the orgasm that had been building in her all day. Unlike both Carol and James, Andrea hadn't cum since yesterday after all...

"Mhm, where was I? Oh yes, first we picked out what I wanted -- and when I told her the words 'Property of Master James' and where I wanted it, she practically licked her lips! I could see her nipples harden through her thin tank-top! She studied me, kept undressing me with her eyes -- and she was very interested in my collar, and what it says!

Oh, yes, thank you, Master! Right there, right there" Andrea cried out in delight as her clit was sucked into James' mouth again and felt the soft, insisting touches of his tongue but she hurried to continue, "so she laid me down on that bench, lifted up my skirt and saw my shaved pussy. Oh yeah, I shaved it all off before I left home... and I figured I wouldn't need panties, since... well, you know. Mhmm... It feels so good!" she panted and writhed in delight, trying to give James an even better angle.

But feeling him slow down, she hurried on with her story: "She was veeery interested in my naked crotch, I can tell you that! And she didn't seem in a hurry to get her tattoo-things, oh no. 'I gotta get a feel of the skin and such first,' she told me, as she gently massaged me, just above my pussy. Not that I believed her but it felt quite good... and so naughty to be felt up by a strange girl. Not as good as you, of course!" she hurried to add.

Not that she had needed to, as James didn't even feel remotely threatened by another woman. A man was one thing, a woman something completely different. Besides... Andrea in a lesbian scene was quite the arousing thought...

"Suddenly one of her fingers 'slipped' and ran down the length of my pussy -- that was already quite wet at this point. Well, okay, it had been wet since I woke up and saw Carol handle your beautiful cock... but that's not really the point. 'Oops,' she said as her finger continued downwards, feeling my wetness and she had this wide grin on her lips -- it was so clear she did it on purpose but I just let her... it felt so good!" Andrea admitted, not at all looking remorseful, "and that's when she suggested I paid for it in a... less traditional way..."

"What did she say?" James demanded, temporary taking his mouth off her clit -- to Andrea's frustration!

"Well, she, ooooh! Yes, thank you, Master, thank you!" she exclaimed when his mouth again found her pleasure-button and pressed it repeatedly, causing waves of excitement to rush through her body and forcing her to fight to maintain her concentration! "she looked up at me while her finger was still running up and down my slit, and she gave me this wicked smile, right? And she said: 'Why don't we go into the backroom and discuss other payments options? I'm sure I could find a position for a sexy little girl like you that wouldn't be so expensive...' and she gave me this sly wink. Oh God, my cunt began to drip -- I just knew she'd done it with others! Taken them into her dirty little room and had them lick her cunt as payment! Or fucking, whatever she wanted, really!" Andrea was really getting into the spirit, James' mouth and the memory of her erotic encounter were slowly driving her mad. She needed to finish her story, so she could ask him to cum (or more accurately, beg...)!

"But I said, Oh my fucking GOD, YES!" she screamed when James stuck two fingers up her well-oiled hole and quickly began fingerfucking her. God, she couldn't even think un-sexy thoughts to keep from cuming, she had to retell what happened at the tattoo-parlour!

"Mhmm! Yes, Master, so... good...!" she moaned but knew he'd stop again if she didn't continue with her story, so she focused on getting back on track, "God, I wanted to go into the room with her -- 'cause I knew you'd enjoy seeing me with another woman, but I didn't have your permission... and you weren't there to watch anyway, so I had to tell her I just wanted the tattoo... for today."

"You said 'for today'?" James asked a little surprised. Did she really want to go back to this strange woman? Fantasising about it and having trouble saying no while she was there was one thing, but a desire to return to be used by this woman?

"Uh-huh!" Andrea agreed, "And when she asked me why, I told her I couldn't do anything without asking you first! So she said: 'Next time bring him, and I'll do your next tattoo for free!' Ooooh, when she realised that it wasn't my decision to make, she became very interested in meeting you again. Said the two of you had a lot to talk about!" Knowing it was her they had to talk about made Andrea mad with desire, she could easily imagine being used a payment for any kind of service James might desire -- and it was so insanely hot!

"Then she kinda did the lettering on my pussy while she kept throwing around suggestions... like 'how big a tattoo do you think he wants for an hour with you?' or 'if I wrote "SLUT" on your ass, you think he'd let me fuck your ass with a strapon?'. Ah-ah! She sounded like... like it was a done deal and she was just waiting for your signature before she could have her fun with me..." Andrea panted, having a harder and harder time of suppressing the impending orgasm. His fingers felt so good inside her, although they were nowhere the size of his cock, they were flexible and manage to touch the good place in there -- and his mouth on her clit was making it hard to think about anything at all!

"Well, when we were done she kinda lost interest. Guess she didn't like when I covered my crotch again, though her nipples were still little hard stones against her top... So I paid and promised to tell you to drop by sometime...

So I came back home, stripped my clothes, updated my blog, put on make-up, sent you a text and waited, hoping to hear from you," she rattled off, listening all the things she did since getting home in a rush, "and then I came over here, and please, please kind Master, may I finally CUM?!?"

"Play with your nipples a little," James said and returned to her clit, ignoring her plea, determined to drive her a little further up the wall... Her hands immediately did as ordered, whipped her impressive tits out of her bra and descended on her nipples, pinching and teasing them -- oh it felt good, but it just made it all the worse!

"Oh, please Master, I've been longing for this all day..." she begged, "please, I've been so good, please, please!" Her begging was really like sweet music to his ears, but still...

"I don't know..." he said, as if thinking about it, "do you deserve to cum?"

"Oh, yes, yes, Master, you know I do! I've been good today, I have! I was kind to Carol even though she tried to steal you away, I got a tattoo to prove you're my one and only man... and I didn't touch the blonde lesbo because you weren't around to watch, and I wanted you to see that! Please!" Andrea was quickly losing her mind having to fight the all-consuming need for the orgasm but she didn't want to break his rules -- he'd once threatened to lock her in a chastity-belt, and the very thought was terrifying to the sexy slave... and extremely arousing!

"Hmm," he asked and gave her clit a series of hard licks, "what will you do for me if I let you cum?"

"ANYTHING!" she cried, completely having forgotten about the need to keep quiet. She was so turned-on she didn't even remember that James had a mother that wasn't supposed to know about her... "Oh, I'll do anything, I'll suck you off, I'll fuck you, I'll let you fuck my ASS! I'll lick your other slut Carol 'till she screams and cries, I'll stick my tongue up her ass if you wanna see that! Oh please, anything! I'll go back to Liselle and trade my body for any tattoo you want, please, please!" When it didn't seem to be enough, she continued to ramble off ideas, grasping after straws, "I'll... I'll clean your room, I'll... anything, please, just please!" She kept pinching her nipples, desperately searching after ideas that would please her Master.

Finally even James couldn't keep up the stern facade, and he simply told her: "Then cum, little slavegirl!"

At first she didn't seem to hear him, but then her entire body seemed to have a giant seizure, as James renewed his attacks on her clit. Her entire body convulsed, and she finally found her voice, crying her pleasure out in a long "Goood, Jaaaames!" The pleasure she'd been holding back for so long -- and which had thus multiplied again and again -- washed over her. Her cunt squeezed his fingers so hard, he was afraid he'd get bruises and her cunt spasmed under his mouth.

It was incredible! For both of them. Andrea's orgasm was gigantic, due to the drawn-out teasing James had done, and to please his sex-slave like this gave the young master a huge confident-boost.

"Ah! Sooo... goooood! Sooo..." Andrea kept moaning, her voice growing hoarse as the orgasm just kept going on and on.

As it finally seemed to peak and start sinking again, she just lay still, panting, her legs wide-open, still with James' fingers inside her, her bra pulled down below her tits whose hard nipples told the world of the pleasure she'd been having (as did the wet spot that seemed to be gathering on the bed beneath her cunt...) and she had a fazed look in her eyes.

She was beautiful.

"Oh... my... God..." she muttered, as she regained the use of her senses. As cruel and evil as holding her orgasm back seemed while she was doing, the more sense it made afterwards. She'd never experienced crashing orgasms like that when she could just cum whenever she wanted...

James' cock was rock-hard but for some reason, it seemed wrong to fuck her under these circumstances. Like he'd cheapen the moment, somehow. Subconscious, this entire 'session' was his way of making penance for his wrong-doing. It was fitting then, that his cock for once remained unused and unspent.

Instead, he crawled down next to her, stretching his neck and jaws a bit -- for the first time he started to realise the sacrifices Andrea did when she sucked him off in all manners of weird positions -- and cuddled with her, enjoying the feel of her soft, warm body next to his.

---

Downstairs Lisa thought there was something familiar about the voice of the screaming girl up in James' room but she couldn't be sure. She just knew she had heard it somewhere before but where?!

"So that's what's happened," she sighed, sad that her little boy was having that kind of carnal fun, sad that he apparently wasn't her little boy anymore. She'd have to talk to her best friend Andrea about this -- she usually had sound advice. And perhaps she had an idea who James was doing?

Even to the nosey mother it would be inappropriate to try to catch him red-handed. But she was going to find out who it was -- and God help that girl if she weren't good enough for her boy!

END PART VIII