His Best Friend or His Worst Enemy

Story Info
An old college buddy comes to visit.
3.2k words
2.78
75.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
560 Followers

They had been friends all through college. Frank and Billie had shared a dorm room for all four years. Billie sometimes got annoyed with Frank because he was kind of a braggart and full of himself, but still he was kind of fun to be around. If there was one thing that annoyed Billie more than anything else was Frank always bragging about the girls he had laid. Billie thought he was just making up most of it because he knew Billie had a hard time getting a first date and seldom a second date.

After college Frank joined the army and Billie became a systems analyst for HI-TECH Computers. Now, five years later Frank was out of the army after serving the last 3 years in Afghanistan, and Billie now a manager at HI-TECH had married a beautiful blond named Kathy three years ago. She was the high lite of his life and he was soo in love with her. He was still not sure why she agreed to marry him but he was so glad she did. Frank had phoned him to say he was now out of the army and wanted to come visit his old buddy for a few days as he was passing through on his way to Arizona. Billie was glad to see his old buddy again, even if he had been kind of a jerk at times in college.

When he arrived and Billie introduced him to his wife, Frank ignored him and gave his wife a hug. "Billie told me he had a beautiful wife but I thought he was lying. You're even more beautiful than he told me and sexy too." She blushed but both guys could see she was pleased. "How did a dork like Billie ever get a hot sexy fox like you to marry him?"

Kathy giggling said, "It must have been a weak moment."

"It feels soo good to hold a beautiful blond in my arms after having nothing but Afghan whores."

"Would you mind stop hugging my wife, at least long enough to shake my hand. After all, I'm the one that invited you."

Kathy said, "We have prepared the guest bedroom across from us for you. Come, bring your bags and I'll help you get settled in. Billie, can you prepare a few snacks and put them on the patio table and get me a glass of white wine and I'm sure you guys both want beer." Billie got the snacks and drinks and waited for them. It was taking Kathy a long time to get him settled and he was about to go in and investigate when they showed up. Kathy said, "This is my favorite spot in the summer. When Billie is at work I often lay out here wearing just my bikini bottom to get an all over tan."

"Oh I wish I could see that. I would kiss and suck everything I could."

"Stop saying that you pervert," Kathy said giving him a playful poke. "So how come a handsome guy like you never got married?"

"I was engaged to be married once but a couple months before I was to get married I found out she was cheating on me."

"What a bitch, how could she do that to a great guy like you?" What a crock. Billie knew him up to the time he joined the army and he had never been engaged, but he could see she believed the lying bastard. "Don't think all women are like that, most women would be thrilled to be your wife."

Billie wanted to put an end to this mutual admiration so he asked Frank about his stay in Afghanistan. That turned out to be a mistake because it gave Frank an excuse to show off in front of his wife. "It was grim. You never knew if this would be the day a Taliban sniper got you but you still had to go out on patrol to try and protect the innocent people."

"Oh Frank, you're so brave," Kathy gushed.

"I really envied people like Billie who did not have to worry about being killed or injured, who had a wife who would hold and kiss him and make him feel good."

"I would've done that for you if I'd known you."

"And have sex with me?"

"Now you're being a naughty boy," she said with a grin.

She was fawning all over this guy and Billie thought it was time to change the conversation again but she did it for him. "So tell me, what was Billie like in college?"

"He was smart but a big sissy nerd. I could get him to do a lot of my school work by threatening to beat him up if he didn't do what I wanted. One time I had a big date and a report had to be handed in the following morning. I told him to do it for me and when he protested that it would take most of his evening, I pushed him on the floor and threatened to hit him. He said please don't hit him and he would do it for me. I stayed out most of the night screwing this new chick I just met while he stayed home and did my work."

"So did you ever hit him?"

"No, he begged me so well that I never did."

"I would love to have seen that. So what was his girlfriends like in college?"

'He didn't have any. I felt kind of sorry for him so once when I was going to dump this girl anyway I told her to have sex with Billie as a favor to me. Apparently he was so nervous he couldn't get a hard on. She was so annoyed with him she made him suck her pussy. She said he was very good at sucking pussy."

"Billie so that's why you're so good at that because I like the way you do it too. Did you ever suck pussy Frank?"

"I don't suck pussy; I leave that for pussy boys like Billie, but I like having my cock sucked."

"You are soo bad."

Billie needed to get off this topic as well. "So I understand you're going to stay for 3 days before heading to Arizona?"

"Having met your beautiful wife, I wish I didn't have to". She had a satisfied smile on her face. How could she swallow a corny line like that? "After coming back from fighting in Afghanistan and reflecting on the pain and suffering I saw over there I have post-traumatic stress. A massage seems to be the only thing that gives me temporary relief, so I hoping a daily massage and the dry heat of Arizona will get rid of that for good."

"I guess I could give you a massage while you're here," Kathy responded.

"That would be wonderful. I find the best time for my massage is early in the morning before I get out of bed. I only wear shorts to bed so I have no need to undress."

"I could give you a massage after I get up."

"Do you wear a nightgown in bed?"

"Yes I do, why?"

"There's a lotion you have to massage me with. If it gets on your clothes it could stain them, so it's better if you just wear your nightdress."

Frank was quite pleased how things were going, but from the look on Billie's face he didn't like it. "I don't want my wife massaging an almost naked guy in bed wearing just her nightgown."

Frank had to put a stop to this kind of thinking before Kathy realized what she had agreed to. "Billie, this is therapeutic treatment for a disorder I picked up fighting in Afghanistan." That seemed to take the fight out of Billie and he could see Kathy nodding her head in agreement.

"So what time should I come to your room for your massage?"

"How about eight o'clock?"

"Make it 8:30. Billie gets up at eight to go to work. I'll give him his breakfast and then come and give you your massage."

They watched some TV and about 10 pm Frank said, "I think I'll turn in. I find sometimes I tire easily and if you hear me murmuring during the night, don't worry about it, it's just a nightmare from some of my war experiences." Billie thought he was laying it on pretty thick just trying to get sympathy from Kathy. He wondered if he even saw any action over there.

The next morning Frank woke up hearing Kathy and Billie stirring around in their bedroom. He heard them go downstairs and shortly after that Kathy came in. He was hoping she would be wearing a shorty nightie, but she was wearing a granny gown. He laid on his stomach while she massaged oil into his neck, shoulders and back. "That feels soo good Kathy; your hands are so soft and warm."

"If I'm doing something wrong, just tell me, I'm new at this you know."

"You're doing a wonderful job, but now it's time to do my upper thighs. My muscles get stiff so I need you to dig your fingers in harder and massage as far up my leg as you can." With her hands sometimes brushing his balls, muscles were not the only thing getting stiff. "OK now I'm going to turn over and have you lightly massage my chest and stomach. As she massaged him she could see the outline of his cock getting harder under his shorts, so when she massaged his stomach she was careful to avoid touching it.

Suddenly he took her hand and holding it tight put it on his throbbing cock. He held her hand on his now bare cock and moved it up and down in a jerking motion. At first she tried to pull away but he held her hand too tight so after a bit she just relaxed and let him move her hand how he wanted. Shortly after that she realized that she was jerking him the way he wanted and he was no longer holding her hand. When he came he shot his cum all over her hand and on his stomach. "Can you get me a warm wet cloth and clean me up?" She just nodded, embarrassed at what she had just done and went to the bathroom, rinsed her hand and taking Billie's facecloth brought it back to wipe Frank clean. She returned to the bathroom to put the dirty facecloth in the dirty laundry container when, she didn't know why, but she put it back on the towel rack where Billie always put his face cloth.

After Billie left for work, Frank came downstairs and Kathy made his breakfast. She had groceries to buy and Frank said he would drive her. At the store she asked Frank what he liked and she bought all his suggestions. Frank wanted to buy her a present, and while she said that was not necessary he insisted. They went to Macy's. He picked out a nylon shorty nightie. "Is this supposed to be a present for me or for you?" she asked with a smile.

That night after dinner Frank suggested he and Billie play chess. "Why would you suggest that? I used to beat you all the time in college."

"I know but a buddy of mine in Afghanistan taught me how to play better."

"Doesn't matter, I could still beat you easily."

"OK if you're so sure let's say your wife has to kiss the winner."

"It's a deal." Billie easily won the first game and Kathy leaned over and gave him a brief kiss. "This is soo easy; there's going to be no kisses for you." Frank won the second game and he stood up and gave Kathy a hug and a long kiss. "You were lucky that's all; I made one stupid mistake."

"If you're so sure let's make the final game more interesting; Kathy has to sleep with the winner."

"No way, let's keep it to a kiss."

"I can't believe you guys; you're treating me like a sex slave. Get your act together or I'm not sleeping with either one of you."

"OK, OK, the winner just gets a kiss." Frank won that one too and after relentlessly trying to push his tongue into her mouth, she reluctantly open her mouth and let him do it. He hugged her tightly placing his hands on her ass massaging her.

"Hey, I said a kiss so stop trying to feel her up."

"I bet you're really glad your wife does not have to sleep with the winner."

"I should have been the one to decide on the bet," Kathy said. "I would have said the winner has to suck my pussy."

The following morning Frank was pleased when she came in wearing her shorty nightie. "Don't get any ideas; I told Billie that old gown was too hot to wear in the summertime." The massage was similar to yesterday until Frank turned over. This time he encouraged her to masturbate him while he was massaging her breasts. He had removed his shorts to give her easy access. He knew he was getting to her when she started jerking him off faster. Afraid she was going to make him cum too soon, he removed her hand and pushing on the back of her head, he got her face down to his cock. She had tried to resist him but he was too strong for her.

"I want you, I need you to suck me off."

"I won't," was her reply.

"If you don't, I'm going to spank you and it will hurt."

"You can't make me suck your cock; I won't do it."

Holding her down he started spanking her bare ass and it did hurt

"OK, OK I'll do it, just don't make any loud noises like you did yesterday. Billie is still down stairs." She seemed a little reluctant at first but soon she was sucking and flicking her tongue all around his cock. Her hot tight lips were driving him crazy and holding her head tight against him he came down her throat. After swallowing his cum she came up coughing; "You bastard, you almost chocked me."

He pulled her up to kiss her and hold her. "That was the best blow job I ever had. Just let me hold you and kiss you. I am so jealous of Billie, I just wish you were all mine." She was mad at him for forcing her to suck him off but his words of love melted her heart and she gave him a hug back.

That night after dinner Frank suggested a game they could all play, Truth or Dare. His rules were you had to tell the truth or if you didn't want to, you had to take off a piece of clothing. Everyone had to take off their shoes and socks before starting. First questions were to Kathy. Frank asked were you a virgin when you met Billie; truth, I was not. Billie's question was how many lovers did you have before me, dare; she took off her blouse. After each round they would have a couple drinks.

Next round was for Billie Frank asked did you ever suck cock, Billie truth, no. Kathy asked were you a virgin when we married? Billie said dare and took of his sweater.

Then it was Franks turn. Billie asked, did you set me up with your ex-girlfriend just to embarrass me? Frank, truth I did. I liked to humiliate you. Kathy's question; "How many women have you had; Frank took the dare and took off his shirt. The questions continued until Kathy only had her panties on. "I'm not playing this stupid game anymore, I'm going to bed."

The next morning she came in as usual wearing her nightie. This time after her massaging and Frank had turned over, she was very careful to avoid touching his cock. "Kathy your massages make me feel so good. I want to make you feel good by giving you a massage."

"That's not necessary Frank, but it was nice of you to offer."

"I know how to make you feel wonderful and relaxed. I'll show you and then you can teach Billie." That convinced her, it would be nice to get a morning massage from her husband. He rolled her over on her stomach and with her nightie giving her no protection, he was able to massage her bare ass along with her back. Each time he ran his hands down her bum to her upper thighs, he tried to spread her legs a little bit and continue to push his fingers closer and closer to her pussy. When he asked her to turn over he was expecting a big protest so he was pleased when she just turned over. He massaged both breasts with slow counter clockwise motion making sure his palms brushed her nipples each turn. He could hear her starting to breathe harder and squirm a little. Then instead of brushing her nipples he was pinching both nipples at the same time with his fingers. Now he leaned down and lightly bit one nipple, pulling it with his teeth and finish up with a hard suck before switching to the other breast.

Her squirming had raised her nightie up to her hips so when he leaned down to kiss her he let his bare cock brush against her bare leg. He used his knee to spread her legs a little more while he kissed her. Her token resistance had melted and he was able to slip his cock into her easily. He didn't start a fucking motion but just held his cock motionless deep in her pussy. When he could feel her pussy start to pulse on him he started to make his cock twitch deep in her pussy. He could sense her hips start to thrust just a little so he responded with slow strokes and gradually increased the tempo to keep up to her. She came with a groan and hugged him tight against her.

Her moaning attracted Billie's attention. "Are you OK Kathy?"

"I'm fine Billie. You better go to work now or you'll be late."

"OK honey, I'm off and I'll make sure I'm back in time to drive Frank to the airport."

Frank had not cum and he stayed still buried deep inside her. Kathy relaxed enjoying the feeling of intimacy but after a while her hip movements started again. Her excitement built quickly and she moaned, "Oh Frank," as she came again on his hard thrusting cock before he ended it by blasting his cum deep in her cunt. They spent the next half hour in bed just holding each other. Kathy wanted to do it again, but Frank was unable after coming 3 straight days in a row.

Later as Frank was packing up to leave he said, "I had a great time spending a few days with you guys. How about when you take your holidays, you come out to Arizona and visit me. I can show you some great sights, the Grand Canyon, the Hoover dam and Arizona hospitality."

"That sounds like a great idea," Kathy answered thinking of all the great sex she would get. For Billie, he was not quite so sure.

Omega12
Omega12
560 Followers