All Comments on 'His Best Friend or His Worst Enemy'

by Omega12

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
littlecordeleralittlecordeleraover 10 years ago
Good job of making Anonymous cry

Any story that can make Anonymous cry as badly as he is crying in these comments in a good story to me! Good job, author! Unlike Anonymous, you actually know what "loving wife" means. Anonymous is too fucking stupid to understand a concept like antiphrasis.

textosteronetextosteroneover 10 years ago
Not Likely!!

The premise starts with a guy allowing an old buddy to stay at his house. After finding out that the old buddy used to threaten him, I don't believe he would have ever invited him to stay. I read the whole story but you really lost me early. 2*

Zed56Zed56over 10 years ago
Hey littlecordelera!

You scream like a menopausl bitch about anonymous comments but you say absolutely nothing about the story itself. Commenting on the comments you fucktard? Jesus lady get a life. Just because your last

story got a blazing 2.00 you don't have to lose it with everyone. At least the anons are giving their opinion on the story not what the other anons are saying.A far as this story goes I voted 3 The writing was pretty good the but content is tired. Been done to often in the past Have a nice day

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amen Zed56!

Pretty low life story.

debbie2freedebbie2freeover 10 years ago
You truly suck

because the term suck pussy is bull shite. You lick it , play with it, finger it. And a sex story where a guy brings home a bully and knows the dude is going to fuck his wife is crap. You must hate oral sex sugar..As a woman I sure as fuck ain't going to play with someone that don't lick the clit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
some wife. some friend.

kill them both.

Zed56Zed56over 10 years ago
Hey liitle

No lesson just a fact. Why not comment on the story? Did you read it. By your statements nobody would ever know? Why the hatred? They are entitled to their opinion just as much as you are. Guess what little? Are we not all really anonymous here? Im sure your name is not little as mine is not Zed. Right?As for writing a story you are correct I have never posted something here and Im sure to be bashed for someting you have written is not easy.The problem with your theory is that unless you post a story you should not have an opinion? Really? I don't think that's the way the people who run this show think. Do you? Lastly, I actually think you have talent as a writer. I hate the content but the writing itself is good. Your story flows well and is easy to read regardless of whether I like cuckold stories or not. Relax little lifes to short.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Y'know, the premise of the story is workable

But there were simply too many incongruence's to make it work. The way this is written there shouldn't even have been a visit, let alone a bone-stupid wife gullible enough to fall for his ploy.

He couldn't get it up again because he had cum 3 days in a row? Really. I'm well over 40 and I can get it up twice in a row after doing it three days in a row. Now finding a partner to do that with is a different story, hehehe.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
It would be hot if Kathy got pregnant by Frank

Poor old Billie would know it wasn't his baby, but kept it to himself. The next summer they visited Frank with their three month old baby, and Kathy came home pregnant again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a slut after his comments and her putting billy down !

He should have thrown them both put the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely NO intelligent thought put into the plot.

If you're a lay author, then why would any readers care to read your postings?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well you would know about blow up dolls dear annony

your mother was one, I gave the story a 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
bitch dog??? Now now annnony your mother was a botch dog

and she had you. gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF

That pissed me off his cheating as wife and fake ass friend this story was terrible how Cheating is nothing to make light of

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so...

You write erotica for females...check you scores you are not doing well

This story is pure hateful...guessing you fantasize being frank but in reality are a billie

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 4 years ago
That was not a story

It was an introduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

your stories are nothing but stupid shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another piece of garbage

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

The husband is an idiot. The friend is predatory scum. The wife is a slut. Why would I want to read this?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Doing the laundry, Billie found the new shorty negligee that Frank had bought for her... examining it along with the matching panties. he found a substance he knew very well... dried semen... Kathy was busy fixing dinner when her husband approached her and showed her the semen stained lingerie... "I've never seen you wear this for me... It's too new and so I know for a fact that Frank is a pussy-hound. The reason why I had so much trouble in getting dates in college was because every single girl I was interested in...he took away from me and from what I'm seeing He's doing it again... And here I thought that I could trust you, apparently not... I'm not kidding when I say, Had I known he got to you I'd have cut his fucking balls off... And about his time over seas... I doubt he ever got out of the States... Plus, Knowing him. He never had a fiance' and now for the big question... Do you want a divorce? Kathy hesitated... Frank had indeed sexually came onto her... Frank is an Alpha Male... and she sure had her fill of those self-centered egotistical Alpha's and Frank is another one... Billie. Just the complete opposite. He never tried to dominate her. with Billie she pretty much had let her have her own independence. Loyal and True blue... It was the reason she latched onto Billie... Billie watched her and now noticed how her eyes began to well up... a moment later. with tears running down her cheeks she rushed into his arms telling him how sorry she was.... No, she didn't want a divorce. she had found her man but Frank had turned her head... I'm so sorry and she wept.... Billie's anger melted... Frank had left his address in Arizona... She ripped it up into pieces... Then said.. "Fuck Frank." She took the lingerie from Billie's hand, then walked into the kitchen, picked up a pair of scissors out of the drawer and cut it up into pieces stuffing the remains into the garbage can. They purchased an R.V. and vacationed on a trip to Niagara Falls and New England... They even went to New York City then 'Washington D.C. then drove back home... By using the 'R.V. they saved a lot of money... They had sex every night... A year later, Billie was at work when Frank showed up at their house... She heard his car pull up, looked out the window and saw him walking up to the front door smiling... She refused to let him in telling him to get lost... "I'm Billie's wife and if you so much as attempt to take me again, I'll scream rape... right now, you're trespassing don't ever contact me or come here ever again." Frank laughed... I'm not worried. 'Billie is the biggest wimp I've ever met... what do you think he's gonna do... fight me..." The front door opened... Frank thought he had won again but when he attempted to walk in... He was immediately confronted by Kathy holding a double barreled shotgun aimed at his chest... She screamed. "NOW GIT !" Frank hurried back to his car, jumped in and took off... Out on the road he thought to himself, "Wow, Billie found himself a Wife." epilogue.... The next door neighbor's security camera from across the street caught it all. Frank never came back, instead... back in Arizona. Frank went after another married woman... She screamed rape and tried to fight him off... Frank thought that her husband was at work and she was just playing. Her husband wasn't he rushed into the front room and using his firearm shot Frank...

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Billie is a hopeless cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous