All Comments on 'His Best Friend's Mother'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story.

Good story, now get the son involved.

domrogerdomrogeralmost 15 years ago
President

If there was a muff divers union you would be a shoo in for life president.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Hot!!!

Fabulous start, hope there will be more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very good

It was very good. I disagree with an earlier commentary however -- I don't think the son need be involved. Let Tina have her fun with Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
definetly get mathew/hubby involved..

definetly get mathew and hubby involved with tina and bill...all at same time..and as a woman/mom myself..would like to see tina insist that mathew/bill get into some hot sex charged bi action together ..which for women like myself and tina...nothing is a bigger turn-on..and yes..hubby needs to find his bi side too...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
42DD

The only thing missing was his 15 inch cock.

symtronsymtronalmost 15 years ago
My Fantasy in Writing

Great writing and story. I have the same fantasy with my friends mom but it included her best friend too...then bring in the son. Great line for incest and please keep writing

I hope they continue for many chapters...

hint hint

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Condoms

The condoms ruined this story. If she wanted his cock so badly as was shown in the beginning of this story, one would think that she would like to have his baby, too, so they could continue to fuck over time and the baby(s) produced would hold them together more. Or if they were going to use condoms perhaps he could "shoot" so much cum into the condom(s) that they would break and flood her womb with his baby-makers so she could get pregnant, accidently, that way as well.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!!!

That was great story you wrote about Bill and Tina getting together for the first time. I love the way you described Tina taking Bill's virginity for the first time. I can hardly wait for the next chapter that you write about them. It would be interesting to bring the son into the picture for a three-way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Agree.!

Agree with 42DD - stopped reading when I got to it, because it is a fantasy story at its best and most likely had him with a 10"cher. Don't they all.!!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Was the kid in 19 and in college, or was he 12?

What 19 year is that ignorant and that naive? The he acted like he'd never even heard of going down on a woman, and that he thought only queers did that, the story lost me right there. I was already teetering when he said he'd read her bra size, and he didn't know what the letters in "42DD" meant. C'mon, put some effort into making your characters at least half way believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

love to read a squeal

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BoxLicker - you can write.

I liked the buildup. It reminds me of a story I wrote much like yours. Keep writing, this was Good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is a very good first-time story.

I had a weakness for women who are a bit older than me until i was 50 (yes, fifty).

I did cheat on my both wives (not much but i did). A few times it was whith women who were older than me.

Women around the age of 40 are the best, "the bestest!".

My afairs with older women:

- she was 39, i was 26

- she was 42, i was 37

- she was 50, i was 49

- she was 53, i was 50

▪ ▪ ▪

Anon 06/22/09 asks whether the young man was 19 & in college, or just 12...)

Yes, some men have their first time when they are 19.

The college student who got to fuck Tina will catch up with his generation in no time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous