His Best Friend's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers

Bill heard her, and was confused. She couldn't be in pain, because nothing was happening to her that could cause it. He moved his head back and looked up at her. "Does that hurt?" he asked, feeling a bit silly, because he didn't see how it could.

"No, not at all. Keep doing what you're doing, because it feels really good. When a woman or girl moans like I was, it means you are giving her a really wonderful time."

Feeling even more pride and confidence because of those flattering words, Bill pressed his face against Tina's pussy and licked her mons, before bringing his mouth back to where he had started. He could smell the delightful aroma of her fresh juices, and wanted to start by licking them all up. After his repast, he began probing his tongue into one of her inner lips, hoping that was what she wanted. It was, and her pussy started thrusting against his face.

"That's it, Billy; it keeps getting better and better. Keep doing what you're doing." It really was getting better, and Tina could feel her level of pleasure rising, and believed she would soon start cumming, if the young man continued as he was.

Bill had no intention of not continuing, because it was getting better and better for him too. The taste and the aroma of the woman's pussy were the most delightful of both in his very limited experience, and the feel of her against his tongue was also something special. He wanted to keep his face where it was all day, licking and smelling and tasting and listening to Tina moaning in pleasure and otherwise letting him know how good he was making her feel. Bill's tongue kept licking the same inner lip, sometimes up and down and sometimes swinging his tongue back and forth across it. Whichever he did, the longer he continued, the more marvelous it tasted and felt and smelled to him.

Tina further instructed him: "Put your tongue right into my pussy, Billy. Use your fingers and pull my lips apart. Yes! Yes! Like that. Keep doing that!" she urged him as his tongue slowly burrowed into her slit. It was too blunt and too soft to actually penetrate her dripping pink hole, but it was caressing both inner lips at once, which was at least as good, After a few minutes of that special attention, she knew she was right on the verge of cumming, and it would be one of her best orgasms ever.

"Suck on my clit, now Billy. Make me cum." She didn't know if he would know where that was, so she moved her pussy to press the engorged organ against his tongue and lips.

Bill hadn't actually been able to see much of anything for a while. Tina's body was covering his eyes, with her pussy pressed tightly against his mouth, but he felt a presence, like a soft, round marble between two folds of skin that he knew were her inner lips. He had heard his buddies talking of a part of a woman's body called her "clit" or "man in the boat" and wondered if that was it. Tentatively, he probed it with his tongue, and Tina's voice and her movements let him know by responding strongly in the affirmative.

"Yes! Yes, right there. Suck on it Billy, suck on my clit and make me cum."

He opened his lips wider and drew the soft marble into his mouth. It felt exactly right, as if it belonged there, and he closed his lips around it, so they seemed to form a seal. He began gently sucking, and his tongue against her clit felt so perfect also, that he started licking her there. Tina rocked from side to side above him, jamming her pussy against his face and urging him to continue what felt so perfect to both of them.

She knew she was just seconds away from cumming, so Tina interrupted her blissful moans and whimpers to give him one more instruction. "I'm ready to cum, Billy. Put your hands inside my ass cheeks and hold me in place. I don't want to fall off you. Yeah, like that," she added when his fingers were where she wanted them.

Seconds later, her prediction came true. Tina felt a great wave of ecstasy rushing through her body, taking control of her muscles. "Yes!" she cried out joyously, as she jammed her pussy even more solidly against the mouth that had brought her to that wonderful state.

It was a glorious experience for Bill too, and he loved everything that was happening to him. He kept his hands insides Tina's ass cheeks, holding her firmly in place, while she rocked from side to side on top of him, grinding her pussy into his face. He loved the aroma and the taste of the nectar that was so plentiful, and he loved hearing the good things she was saying, about his skill as a lover. He even loved the soft insides of her ass cheeks, and his fingers moved around until they were pressed against her rosebud and one of them slipped inside.

The sudden burst of pleasure from that surprise insertion made Tina climax even more strongly. All her muscles clenched and her back arched downward, and she rammed her pussy against Billy's mouth. After her tremendous orgasm, she sprawled on top of him, her pussy pressed against his face, and she stayed like that until she felt his tongue start lapping at one of her thighs, where some of her juices had spattered.

"Go ahead and lick it off me, Billy. You earned it," she advised him. "But don't suck any out of my pink hole. We'll need it for lubrication when we start fucking." Tina raised her pussy from his face so his taste buds would be able to relish as much as he wanted.

Bill was overjoyed to hear that, because he really wanted to devour all the fresh juices that had spattered all over her legs and belly and all around her pussy. He was also elated to know that they would be fucking in a few minutes. He had loved cumming into her mouth, and it had been a surprising pleasure to eat her pussy and have Tina cum all over his face, but fucking her pussy had been a fantasy for him ever since he reached puberty, and it was about to become a reality. Bill thoroughly licked the nectar from all around her dripping hole, but followed her instruction about what to leave inside her. Without thinking about it, he also took his finger out of her ass.

Tina thought quite a bit about that stray digit. She intended to get on top in the cowgirl position, but his finger had felt so good in her ass, that she decided to use the reverse of that one, and get a form of DP. After resting for a few more minutes, she got the rest of the way off Billy's chest and got off the bed to go to the bureau drawer where she knew there was a full pack of Trojans. Her husband had bought them almost two months ago, but had never used any of them. She got one out, unwrapped it and brought it back to the bed where Billy was lying on his back, his hard cock sticking straight up into the air like a telephone pole.

Once again, she took his erection into her mouth and stroked it, but just a few times, to get it wet so she could roll on the condom. She wasn't worried about catching AIDS or VD from a virgin such as he was, or had been, but she wanted to take no chances on explaining a pregnancy to her husband. They hadn't had sex for two months, and he would certainly know what she had been doing. Once Billy's cock was safely encased, Tina straddled him, facing toward his feet. The more she thought about it, the more she decided his early ejaculation was actually her good fortune. She had gotten a good mouthful of his cum, and the urgency had been taken off his horniness, so he should be able to fuck longer before cumming again.

"Just stay there until I get into position," Tina instructed the eager young stud, and placed her hands on his thighs.

Crouching above Bill and supporting the rest of her weight on one hand, she held his cock with the other and centered her pussy above it. After rubbing the tip against her wetness to spread the lubrication, she gave him further instructions.

"Hold your dick upright, Billy, and let me get it inside my pussy."

He did what she said, and Tina used her free hand to hold her lips apart and lowered her body cautiously until she felt the tip of his cock pressing against her. She centered it, paused for a second, and lowered her body again, sighing happily when she felt the thick head of Billy's cock wedge between her swollen lips. A few seconds later she lowered her body farther, and her pussy took in two inches of his hard shaft. It was in her deeply enough that she no longer needed to hold her lips apart, and she once again placed that hand on his thigh so she could support her weight evenly.

"Billy, your dick is so big and hard and wonderful, I want to get the whole thing inside me. Just hold it steady and let me take my time."

"Okay." As he said earlier, Bill had never done anything like what was happening to him on that day, and he didn't want anything to spoil it or keep it from continuing to happen.

That was what Tina wanted to hear, and she started slowly rocking back and forth, taking his cock deeper into her pussy with every forward movement, until she felt Billy's pubic hair against her bare pussy. His long, thick shaft was inside her, as she desired, but there was something else Tina wanted too. She leaned forward and spread her ass cheeks, wanting that hole to be filled too, as much as his finger could do the job.

"Stick your finger in my ass, Billy. Use one of your middle ones; they're the longest. Ooooo, yeah," she murmured as he did what she wanted. "Now, just keep pushing it in and out of me, at the same speed as I move up and down."

Tina slowly raised her body, paused for a second when only the head of Billy's cock was still inside her, and lowered herself, impaling her pussy on its rigidity. As it crammed her full, waves of exquisite pleasure radiated from its presence, and she sighed happily. The long, thick shaft was halfway enveloped when she felt his finger thrusting deeply into her other pleasure hole, until his knuckles pressed against the insides of her ass cheeks. Her sigh became a soft, happy moan and, once again, she praised her partner's virility and sexual prowess before rising up for another stroke.

This one felt just as good for her pussy and her ass, and so did the next one and the one after that. Billy started thrusting his cock up to meet her, stuffing her pussy and her ass at the same time, and eliciting moans of bliss every time he did it. Tina knew there was plenty of time before either her son or her husband was due home, and she wanted to make their fucking last, and provide the most pleasure possible for herself and the former virgin.

He was having a great time too, by far the best day of his life. Already, he had been sucked off by the woman of his fantasies, and had eaten her pussy, finding to his surprise how great that was, and now they were fucking on her bed. All three parts of his adventure that day were firsts for him, but he hoped they would be repeated many times, with Tina and, maybe other girls and women. At first, had lain back and let his partner do all the work, until it got to feeling so good he had to thrust his cock up into her pussy while he plunged his finger into her ass. That made it even better.

It was even better for Tina too, who had been lacking in sexual activity for a long time because of her husband's lack of interest. She continued moving up and down, taking her time, because she wanted to build up a mountain of pleasure inside her body. She also didn't want Billy to cum too soon, because it might take more time than she could afford to get his cock hard for a third time. Besides using long, slow strokes, Tina was moving straight up and down, taking his thick shaft all the way into her pussy, but with a minimum of contact with her clit.

Tina succeeded in making the fucking last a long time, but she finally felt that the mountain had grown as high as it could get, and an avalanche would happen within minutes. From the way the young man under her was breathing and grunting, she could tell he was getting close to a climax too. She changed the angle of her strokes slightly, swinging her hips back in the direction of his chest. This caused more contact between her clit and Billy's hard cock, and she also increased her speed, rapidly bouncing up and down on him.

"You're such a stud, Billy! You're gonna make me cum, she murmured to him as she looked back over her shoulder at him.

"Me too. I'm almost ready to cum too."

Bill had cum thousands of times in his life, always by masturbating and usually while fantasizing about the woman whose pussy was about to bring him to a climax. None of those times had been anything remotely like what he was feeling that day. He hadn't known it until then, but his hand was a very inferior substitute for a real pussy, especially a warm, wet one like Tina's, with its enticing aroma and its mysterious way of gripping and releasing his cock. He increased the pace to match that of the woman who was setting it, and drove his finger in and out of her ass at the same rate. Her movements above him were becoming erratic, and so were his, and her pussy suddenly felt even better around his cock.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Tina whimpered in time to their combined movements. "Yes! Yes!" she cried out suddenly as she started cumming.

She still bounced up and down and her pussy continued to envelop his cock, but her movements became wilder, with her body swinging wildly to the right and left, as if she was about to fall off the bed. Bill continued driving his cock into Tina's pussy and his finger into her ass, but he put his other hand on her hip, to try to prevent such a disaster. It may or may not have helped, but she remained atop him until all her muscles clenched and she jammed her pussy extra hard down onto him. After her orgasm, she slumped forward but still didn't fall to the side.

Bill could feel a great welling up of pleasure, like a volcano, starting from his extremities and concentrating on his groin. He grunted and rammed his cock into the pussy above him as the volcano erupted and he climaxed, spurting a wad of cum into his condom. He knew there was more left, and he continued pounding his cock upward, and ejaculated twice more before he was through. Completely spent, at least for the time being, he lay flat on his back, nestling his head in the pillow.

For five minutes, they stayed like that, happy and satisfied, until Tina began to move. She raised her pussy slowly from the softening cock that had given her so much pleasure, until his organ flopped against Billy's belly. On her hands and knees, she moved down until she no longer straddled him, and returned to lie on her side next to him with a big smile on her face.

"That was wonderful, Billy," she enthused. You made me cum twice, and the second time was even better than the first."

"I had a lot of fun too, more than I've ever had before."

"I'm glad. You know, we can keep doing this, if you want too, whenever we get a chance like we had today. Do you think you'd like that?"

"I know I would! A lot!"

"Well, so would I. A lot too. But, you have to promise me one thing."

"Anything you want."

"Don't ever tell anybody what we did today. Don't even hint at it. If you and your friends are sitting around talking about girls, don't tell them you went to bed with an older woman and that she loved it. Can you promise me that?"

"Well...Okay."

"I really mean that. If my husband or Matthew or your mother and father or anybody else who knows us ever found out, we wouldn't be able to do it anymore. That's why you have to promise you won't tell anybody, because I sure want to do it some more, whenever we can."

"Me too. Okay, I really promise, I won't ever tell anybody."

"Good. I'm going to have to get cleaned up now, and make the bed again, but we can do the same things the next time my husband is at work or somewhere like that, and Matthew has some classes that you're not in. As long as we know we'll have a few hours together."

Bill left then, and Tina did as she said she would need to do, shower and remake the bed with clean sheets. She also had to go to a drugstore where they didn't know her and buy some new condoms, an identical pack to replace the one she had opened and some more for future meetings with Billy. As she took care of the details, Tina was really looking forward to her sex life over the next few months, or even longer.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Billy and Tina did, and will continuing having as long as he has sense enough to keep it to himself and not tell anybody. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers
12