His Best Girl's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly had pulled Roger's head to her breasts and Roger was sucking on her nipples nursing like an infant would its mother.

"Mmmmmmm yes baby let mommy nurse her little boy," Molly said with a lustful purr.

Holly had returned from one of the many errands she had to run that day and walked in on the scene pausing for a moment to watch then causally said "Hey kids," and walked by them and headed up the stairs to her room.

Holly stayed gone for about 15 minutes while she showered put on some perfume and something sexy to wear when she went back down stairs. The outfit was a black lace ensemble. It consisted of a see through waist length robe which she left open. Holly was also wearing a pair of black thigh stockings and matching garters.

As Holly entered the room, Molly had just finished climaxing, cumming all over Roger's cock. Roger in turn had spunked his load deep inside of Molly and now Molly was kneeling in front of Roger going down on his cock deep throating it as she proceeded to give him a blow job.

Holly watched with hungry eyes as Molly went to town on Roger's hard tool, slurping it like a Popsicle, making loud and exaggerated slurping noises as well as moaning.

Holly had originally intended to be content only watching what was going on as she had planned to sit in a chair and wank as she watched Molly and Roger go at it. However, the more she watched, the more she wanted to participate.

"Save some for me hon," Holly said with a sexy teasing voice.

"Come join me, there's plenty enough to share," Molly said with a smile.

"Mmmmmm, I thought you'd never ask," Holly said with a lusty seductive purr.

Roger was sitting on the couch with his head back and his eyes closed just enjoying the feeling of Molly's skillful mouth working it magic

"Oooooooooh you do that very well," Holly said with a proud seductive purr as she marveled at Molly's cock-gobbling skills.

"Well I had an exceptional teacher who taught me everything she knows," Molly replied beaming with pride.

Molly was referring to the skills Holly had taught her on sucking cocks both by watching porno vids as well as practicing on dildo's. Holly would wear an 8 inch flesh colored flexible cock shaped strap on dildo and Molly would practice sucking on it.

As Holly took Roger's hard pulsating cock in her hand she placed her tongue on the head and ran it around the edges of his helmet. Roger's cock began to twitch and pre-cum began to slowly dribble from the hole.

Holly put her tongue on the hole and tasted Roger's pre-cum. "Mmmmmmm he tastes so delightful," Holly said with a purr.

"That's nothing," Molly smiled, "just wait until he spunks his full load."

"Mmmmmm I can hardly wait," Holly said in a lustful moan. "Do you mind if I take over and make him cum?"

"Be my guest," Molly replied. "I'll just go over here in the chair and watch."

"Well suit yourself sweetie," Holly said with a wicked grin. "That just leaves that much more for me!!"

Roger had been so into the feeling of ecstasy that he hadn't been paying that much attention to what had been going on. He figured that Molly's mom had come into the room but was uncertain to what they had been talking about but that was about to change.

Roger's head began spinning as Holly went to work on his cock. Holly took it all the way in her mouth and deep throated it. Holly was like a kid in a candy store sucking on her favorite lollipop. She savored every bit of Roger's hard tool.

Holly took Roger's cock all the way into her mouth and made loud exaggerated slurping noises. Roger's cock was getting thick, long, rigid and swollen. Holly sucked Roger so deeply that she almost gagged on Roger's cock but was able to continue to suck.

Holly got Roger's cock so wet and slippery and Roger opened his eyes to watch what he thought Molly was doing. That was when he noticed it wasn't his beloved Molly who was sucking on him but her mom.

He wanted to protest and tell Holly to stop and that what was happening wasn't fair to Molly, but something inside of him jut said "Don't fight it dude. Just give into the pleasure and embrace the carnal delights that await you."

Roger listened to that voice and decided to give into the pleasures and laid back and let Holly work her special voodoo that she did so well

Roger could not believe he was letting his girlfriend's mom suck him off yet he was enjoying every bit of it. Holly had a skill that was unmatched.

"Oh God yes Holly you are so fucking good," Roger moaned. "Now I know where Molly got her talent from."

"Well thanks hon," Holly said. "I taught her everything she knows"

"Well you are a damned fucking good teacher," Roger moaned.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," Holly replied with a wicked grin. "Just lay back and let me work my special magic on you."

Holly did just that. She had a skill that rivaled the best porn stars. If Roger didn't know any better he would have sworn Holly was a porn star herself.

Holly continued to work on Roger's cock for another five minutes or so. Roger's cock was beginning to swell with cum. He knew it wasn't going to be long before he was going to cum. He tried to fight it but he knew it was no use in trying so he gave into the pleasure.

"Mmmmmmm yes baby," Roger said in a low guttural moan as his cock continued to swell and began throbbing. Just then Roger's cock twitched as he was ready to spunk his load

"Oh shit I'm gonna cum," Roger said in another guttural moan.

'Gimme all of you baby," Holly replied with a lustful purr. "I wanna drink down every bit of your hot manhood."

Within a matter of seconds Roger's cock was on the verge of exploding. Suddenly without warning his cock could no longer hold its load back and Roger spunked his load.

Holly took all of Roger's hot manhood deep into her throat drinking down every bit and not missing a drop.

"Oh God baby you are so good and hot," Holly moaned. "I can't wait to feel your jism deep inside of my pussy.

Holly kept sucking on Roger's cock long after he had spent his load and it wasn't long until Roger was good and hard again. Holly then stood up in front of Roger and sat in his lap facing him. She embraced Roger and they began kissing as their hot naked bodies pressed together.

Holly felt Roger's rock hard cock pressing up against her sweet newly shaven pussy. She grinded her cunt against his cock for a few minutes then she was ready to have it deep inside of her.

Holly rose up and took Roger's cock in her hand and then lowered her pussy onto it. It sunk deep inside of Holly's soaking wet and waiting pussy and Holly's sugar walls closed in around Roger's tool and enveloped it.

Holly began to slowly ride Roger at first using long slow drawn out and methodical fucking motions. Holly then began gradually building up speed until she was riding Roger hard and fast.

Soon Holly was slapping her butt up and down as Roger's cock was going in and out of Holly's pussy at a fast rate. Picture if you will one of the porno videos where a hot MILF is riding a huge dick hard and fast and the slapping noise that it makes. That is what was happening with Roger and Holly.

Roger was sure Holly was going to grind his tool down to a nub she was riding it so fast and hard but he didn't mind. He was getting off of having a hot sexy MILF fucking him hard and fast.

Holly could hardly contain herself and soon her orgasm was reaching its zenith. She felt her pussy juices begin to flow as they slowly trickled of Roger's cock. Holly's acted as a lubricant and Roger felt the juices squish against the sides of his cock.

Holly's orgasm continued to build until it could no longer be held back. She knew she was on the verge of cumming and instead of trying to fight the feeling she gave into the passion.

"Oh God yes baby I'm cumming," Holly lustfully moaned and she continued to ride Roger. She loved the feeling too much to let it end. Roger felt his cock begin swelling with cum and he knew it wasn't long until he was going to pop his top.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum," Roger lustfully moaned.

"Gimme all of you baby," Holly lustfully purred. "I gotta feel your hot manhood deep inside of me."

"Wha, wha," Roger moaned not being able to completely form the words. He was concerned that he was going to get Holly preggars and didn't want that to happen.

"I'm not wearing a condom," Roger finally was able to get out. "Won't you get preggars?"

"Not to worry sweetie," Holly said smiling as she moaned. "It's okay. I had a partial hysterectomy a few years ago. My uterus is gone so I can't get pregnant."

Roger breathed a sigh of relief. He had been trying to fight to keep from cumming inside of Holly out of fear of getting her pregnant. With Holly's assurance that that wouldn't happen, he gave into the feeling and allowed himself to cum inside of Holly.

Oh GOD Yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s baby," Holly purred like a contented kitten.

Holly slowed her fucking motions down as she felt Roger's hot jism continuously pumping itself inside of her. Holly basked in the carnal feelings of pleasure she was experiencing and she felt young and alive again.

It had been almost three years since she had had a guy cum inside of her and she had been longing to feel that pleasure once again. Now that she had, she wasn't about to go without that again.

"So how was it," Molly said as she came up from behind Holly and leaned over giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Oh baby he was better than I would have imagined," Holly replied with a seductive purr. "He is everything you told me about and much, much more."

"I think Roger enjoyed it as well," Molly said with a mischievous grin.

"Oh yeah," Roger moaned.

"What would you say to the idea of doing both of us at once, and not just for a one time deal but instead as an everyday routine," Molly said with a wicked grin.

"Do you think you could use to something like that," Holly added with a naughty wink.

"I think I could rise to the occasion," Roger said in a playful voice.

"Of that I have no doubt," Holly playfully replied.

"Now I don't know about you two but I am famished," Holly then said changing the tenor of the conversation. "I worked up a pretty good appetite and I am sure Roger did as well."

"Sounds good to me," Roger replied.

With that our lovers got dressed and went out for pizza. Afterwards, they came back home and made love for the rest of the day and well into the night. First Holly and Molly would treat Roger to a hot lezzie strip show followed by hot torrid lesbian sex.

Afterwards, Holly and Molly would suck Roger's cock. Holly taught Molly how to tit fuck a guy as well as having a guy cum on her face hair and lips. Finally our lovers would spend the rest of the evening in a hot torrid threesome and eventually fall asleep in each other's arms.

Ever since that memorable day, Roger has enjoyed an exciting vibrant and dynamic relationship with both Molly and her mom Holly. Never would Roger have ever imagined that he would be in a close loving threesome relationship with a hot sexy MILF and her sexy sweet daughter.

Roger has never regretted the decision to make it with Molly's mom. She has taught him love making skills that has blown his mind and sex has taken on a who new and exciting dimension.

"Get ready baby," Holly said in a lusty purr. "I'm gonna cause him to spew his jism on your face. Just put your face right here and get ready for a carnal delight you won't be able to get enough of."

"Okay," Molly replied smiling as she let Holly position her head where Roger would spew his manhood on her mouth nose and eyes when he came.

Holly worked on Roger's cock stroking it until he spunked his load. Holly could feel Roger's cock begin to twitch and throb. Seconds later Roger spunked his load spewing his hot manhood all over Molly's face hitting her mostly in the eyes and on the nose. Some cum hit her lips as well and Molly was delighted in how good it felt.

"Oh God that was so fucking hot," Molly moaned lustfully as she savored the feeling of Roger's hot cum on her eyes nose and lips.

"Don't wipe it off hon," Holly said. "I wanna lick it off your face with my tongue."

"Ooooooooooh that sounds delightfully wicked," Molly said with a devilish grin.

Holly ran her tongue over Molly's face licking every bit of Roger's hot sticky cream from her. Holly savored every drop and didn't miss any.

12