All Comments on 'His Chuckle'

by linusLocked

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dear linusLocked

Site doesn't need another cluck tale. Just go away.

threeinchthreeinchalmost 10 years ago
Please stay and write more linusLocked

cuckold stories always make my tiny penis stiff. Would love to read how frustrated he is when his wife locks him up and makes him clean her properly fuck pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

What a wonderful day!

Even today, a baboon escaped from its cage and found a keyboard ...................

If you continue as you have a good chance to participate in the casting for the sequel to Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
This is...

Nothing against this kind of cuckold, but however I think in this kind of hard cuckolding, the wife begins to loose the respect for him, and then the love and finally the marriage is finished... I think that cuckolding is good, but always with respect and always in short part time, for the marriage and love could grow in remaining time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
stories of the mentally ill arent erotic

have your adulterous checked for HIV and STDS, get a pistol clean up your private gene pool

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

Ignore the people who complain as a way of life. Your story had me hard from start to finish.. Please keep them coming.

kinky48186 yahhoo com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Doctor i keep writing the

same comment over and over again. Am I a retard? Or just a little bit mental?

A very funny story made me hard.

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
impo_58

Well, at least some wives stay with the cuckolds because of what they do for them. Power can be an aphrodisiac. Some wives leave cause it is not what they signed up for. Sometimes, it is hard to tell if you love someone, or you love what they provide you. There are websites out there of women looking for cuckolds. A lot of women have limits though. Some only do it on a few occasions,but the priority is always on the marriage first. Some women stated if they no longer feel connected to their husbands, the play ends until they reconnect. Hell, there is a chance of the wife meeting someone who can make her happier. I have read a few of those post also. If you keep dating and nourish a relationship, there is a chance it might outgrow the primary relationship. There is always someone out there that can fulfill your needs better. Meaning, you connect on a deeper personal level, they bring out your better side, or they all around, are just more compatible. Of course there are some women that would take advantage of cuckolds. Since the power is mostly on the female side, most of the responsibility is on her hands to maintain a balance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So This Type Story is the Norm?

Laughable at best.How is a spouse treating her husband like gum om the bottom of her shoe erotic? Sorry unless this is your FETISH it is not.You can go back into moms basement now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I didn't even get past the first sentence.

First..............present tense is STUPID!!!!!!!

A very, very fine writer tried it a little while ago and got killed for it.

Second.........after seeing how short it was, I skimmed it. It reads like it was written by a first grader. This site used to have minimum standards a writer had to meet before a story was published. I see from this that those minimum standards have been dropped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I absolutely abhor ...

... stories where the writer tries to pretend that the Reader is/was a participant!

The Reader KNOWS that is crap, and that he/she was not there/did not take part and therefore the whole premise of the story is completely unbelievable.

No believability = a waste to time and effort, both writing and reading!!

arincharinchalmost 10 years ago
Are You Talking to Me?

No no number 1 : present tense

No no number 2: second person

Most of the readers here are male! Is that who you're talking to?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

sick sick sick no rating , reminds me of how my second wife tried this with me only she the shit beat out her and her lover ,both ended up in the hospital and i got off scott free

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 10 years ago
pathetic

Please don't write any more of this rubbish.

Mandy01Mandy01almost 10 years ago
Wooow, Canned before the the ink has dried on the parchment!

When will they learn?

Listen to your audience, I beg you.

Leave second person writing for letters to your wife, she probably appreciates it far more than the readers. Please don't subject us to this silliness, it's embarassing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The beauty of fiction...

is that you can write anything thing that turns you on. The beauty of this site, is that those who only have negative things to say don't have to read your story if they don't want. There are plenty more for them. I personally like it, and hope you keep exploring your fantasy and your skills. Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Logic

Premise 1: Sick writers are secretly gay and get off on humiliation.

Premise 2: I want these writers to go away.

Conclusion: If I call these writers "sicko" "gay", and publicly humiliate them, it is the best way to accomplish my goals, because obviously they hate that.

Yup, sounds pretty much like a good plan. Keep it coming!

user110user110almost 10 years ago
im not a woman

so i didnt care for it. wrong perspective.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 10 years ago
This Seems More Like

Satire to get the blood of normal men boiling than any sort of erotic fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW

What a surprise. Another cucky writer joins loving wives, I mean, cuckerotica. Seems a couple of readers got their winnies up, the rest probably would like to hang you from the nearest tree. 1* for polluting a category that once was somewhat erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

A great short story. I also have wanted my wife to cuckold me. It is giving up that control. And also to watch my wife be pleasured. I have wanted to just watch her give and receive such great pleasure that only sex gives. For those that do not care or try to understand. Forget them Cannot wait for the next installment!

ChastizedChastizedalmost 10 years ago

5/5 stars from me.

Many more short stories to go?

I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Isn't it funny?

All the 'haters' of cuck stories who read them and read them and read them! And beat their tiny little weinies while they feel so guilty.

I love stories like this! Mostly because of a neighbor who comes over and fucks my wife for me since I have ED and it isn't my wife's fault. I can still join in by eating her pussy, cleaning it up afterward and cleaning off my neighbor. I love to suck his cock until he's begging to fuck my wife again but I do my best to make him cum in my mouth...

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
I am happy she is going to lock your useless noodle up.

In chastity and in panties is how you need to be. Kept on edge as your balls turn blue and you leak your goo in your panties for you wife to see and laugh at. Laugh at you as a real man fucks her and fills her with his man seed. Seed you will clean off his huge cock and balls and then eating your creampie meal. Still on edge, still doing all she tells you. I hope she uses her fingers or a special toy in your ass/pussy to rub your prostate and make you leak with out orgasm your goo. Make you lick up your goo, eat it. Maybe once he owns her in your bed she will send you to a hung tranny for advanced cock sucking and breeding training.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not long

Since it's a toy you can remove it at any time without a key. And since your cheating slut wife has demonstrated she has no love or respect for you and has exposed you to every disease known to man, the divorce that is coming is one that she has earned.

Why would any man want to be demeaned, degraded and humiliated? Absolutely horrible, stupid story. No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 10 years ago
Agreement

I too enjoyed your story and enjoy the cuckold fantasy. Being small, I only want my wife to feel real satisfaction. I am 100% sure having more inside her will stimulate her in ways I simply cannot. I too want to be a part of it, with her deciding what part that is. Thanks for writing and I am looking forward to more of your stories. Jimmy

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 9 years ago
Good one

Enjoyed it. Was reading happily and it came to a quick end. Bit like a submissive wimp orgasm! Clever. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I've suffered with premature ejaculation issues my entire life. I got married in my early thirties and though my then-fiancee assured me repeatedly that my inability to maintain an erection for more than 3 minutes and my soft cums were not a problem, by year 4 of our marriage she was asking for a divorce. All her frustrations were vented: my low sexual stamina, my dick size, lack of drive to get ahead at work, the fact that she had to do the handyman work around the house. In desperation I begged her to stay and said I'd do whatever it took to make life better for her. We've now been married 17 years. She's hooked up with a couple and has regular sex with the bbw wife as well as the stud husband, she's free from having to do housework which allowed her to get a second bachelors and a law degree and her substantial earnings have freed me to go part time at my dead end job and spend most of my time making her comfortable. My mouth is the only tool I get to use on her, kneeling between her spread legs when she's standing and wants to emphasize her superiority or on my stomach with my head between her luscious thighs and my penis rubbing and humping her muscular calves. Other times I simply jerk off. It's worked out fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
suck the cock

I asked my wife to do this and she did, but we did it together. We chose a man and invited him, together. We never do anything with him, separately. I love fluffing him, I position his cock against her slit and then I stand and wait until he's done. I have severe ED and it's tough to cum with a total soft cock, though I've found it's possible.

When he's done, I clean everything. It was part of the deal when we invited him. He had to be willing to let me suck and clean his cock afterward. I generally start on my wife, getting the big globs first that try to run out, then I have her straddle my face. Everything he shot in her vagina will drain down and I swallow it all.

When I'm finished, she usually scoots to the side and watches me do my best to clean our friend and see if I can get him hard again. The second time is for me and I suck him to completion, sometimes doing it will make my soft cock cum and they both know it. My wife masturbates for us which helps him cum and adds to my excitement too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
too short

Good effort, would be interested to read more ... was a bit short though

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Locked up?

Well until he goes to the police and has them remove it. And then has his wife tossed in jail for assault battery sexual assault and spousal abuse. You do know it's illegal to lock someone in a cage, right? This was too awful for words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

just another stupid man with a whore wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Laughably bad

When she wants a kiss? Laugh at her. Snap a couple of pics with your phone and leave the house. His marriage is over. No sense in exposing himself to a million nasty diseases. Hubby never touches the bitch again, not even with a 10 foot pole. The cock cage is a joke. He can ejaculate while wearing one. He also doesn't need the key to remove it. It's a toy after all. Of course he could go down to the police station and have the cops remove it. Then have them arrest the stupid bitch. You DO know it's illegal to lock someone in a cock cage right? Doing that gets him an 80/20 split in the divorce. This was poorly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why would he touch the cunt with a ten foot pole?

How many std's does she have by now? Does she have herpes or aids? Make no mistake. Their marriage is over. She has shown him, by her words and actions, she has no love or respect for him and no concerns about her health or his health. So any man with an ounce of pride, self respect or self preservation is dumping her. The only question is how much does it cost him? And in her complete stupidity, she's made the price "free". The cock cage is a toy. He can remove it at any time without the key. He can go to the locksmith and have him make 20 keys for him. He can buy a pair of bolt cutters from Home Depot for $20 bucks and cut if off. But the very best idea? He can go to the police and have them cut it off. And then arrest his wife. You DO know that's it's considered assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse (to mention a few of the charges) to lock someone in a cage, right? She's going to jail and he's going to file for a divorce and keep ALL of the marital in that divorce. Stupid cunt. She's toast.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seek help from a mental health professional now

Another one that makes you want to throw up. Just sick, twisted and pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It’s a very nice story beginning

Why not continue it? I’d love to read more!

The author has set the scene: There is a conflict between the husband and wife, and indeed within the husband himself. He loves her. But how much does he love her? The wife - does she have any respect for him? Or even have love for him? There is story to develop!

The author should ignore the negative comments. This type of story always get those from people who don’t like FLM or female dominance, and who should be reading elsewhere. J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

" in sickness and in health..." does not mean you need to enable the sickness. It would be akin to keeping a stocked bar with an alcoholic in the house....

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Bet you still kneel in that closet and service "Im not gay" Odoreater.

Claudia69Claudia69over 1 year ago

Good start to a series..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous