His Daddy's Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she rose from the car, she moved into his arms and kissed him. "You're the best, Bobby. I love you with all my heart."

Bobby never had any qualms about sharing his car with Patty. She treasured having her own key to the car. During the summer, he would pick her up each morning that he worked. She would ride with him to the electronics shop, and then take the car until it was time for him to get off work. God, how he loved seeing her sitting on the hood (trunk) when he came out to the parking lot. She would usually be wearing a bright summer dress that Bobby knew was being worn over a bikini that she would tease him with.

They both loved to tease the other, especially physically. Neither had any experience with sex, and they seem to instinctively know that they were exploring limits and physical stimulations that they didn't want to ignore in order to rush things too fast.

For both Bobby and Patty, their senior year was a cake walk from an academic perspective. They only had two AP classes together, and then the rest were electives. They weren't concerned about having more classes together because their lives were so intertwined in all other respects.

Around the middle of March in their senior year, Bobby's older sister Terri and her husband had to fly to Pennsylvania because her husband's father had had a stroke. Terri and her husband didn't have any kids and lived in a beautiful condominium in Irvine. Terri asked Bobby if he would agree to water her plants and take in the mail while she and her husband were away. Bobby was happy to help out in any way he could, and told Terri so.

Bobby would schedule his visits to Terri's condo on the days when he didn't have to work, and of course that meant that Patty was always with him. Together the two of them would make short work of watering the plants, and if there wasn't anything else going on, they would put on swim suits and spend some time in the hot tub on Terri's patio.

On those occasions, the teasing seemed to continue escalating, but Bobby and Patty were always able to know each other's limits and never exceeded them. They had talked about going all the way, and each knew that they wanted the other to be their first -- and only lover. They didn't want to 'plan' anything, but to just trust each other to know when the time was right for both of them.

Spring break was the week before Easter and Bobby and Patty found themselves at Terri's condo every day. They had come to enjoy the privacy that they had there, and the little bit of 'playing house' that they got to share as well. They would stop at a grocery store on the way to shop, holding hands and deciding on their purchases almost like a married couple would do. One time Bobby would make lunch for them and Patty would make dinner, and then the next day they would trade. The intimacy that they felt on these days made them more committed to each other than they were before, if that was possible.

The school choir, of which Patty was a member, was invited to perform at an Easter Sunrise service. Many of the girls in the choir had planned on a slumber party on Easter Eve. Since the choir had to be at the service so early, it was expected that the girls would just stay up all night partying and then sleep on Easter.

When Patty mentioned the slumber party to Bobby, he said, "We should have our own slumber party."

"You're reading my mind again."

"Will your parents have any objections to you spending the night somewhere?" Bobby asked.

"I'll tell them so they don't worry, but since I'm 18, they won't object. What about your parents?"

Bobby chuckled, "You know my parents. After three daughters, they are pretty much accepting of anything I do as long as it isn't illegal, and since we're both 18, that won't be an issue."

"Okay, let's start planning our party. What would you like for drinks..."

Besides the menu, the only other planning involved which movies they would rent, and those were a waste of money.

As always, Bobby seemed to know what Patty was feeling before she knew it herself. Once they had arrived at the condo and put away the few groceries they had picked up on the way, Bobby asked Patty, "Would you like to join me in the hot tub?"

Patty bit her lip and said, "Sure, just let me get changed."

While Patty used Terri's bedroom to change, Bobby used the spare bathroom to put on his swim suit.

They met on the enclosed patio, and Bobby turned on the jets to get the water nice and bubbling. Bobby climbed up the steps and entered the hot tub. He turned and held his hand out for Patty to help her in next to him.

They stood facing each other, the water bubbling at their waists.

"I love you PattyKat"

"I love you Bobby".

They held each other like their lives depended on it. Finally, Bobby eased himself down on the sitting ledge, pulling Patty onto his lap as they settled.

Their shoulders and heads were the only parts of their bodies above the bubbling surface of the water, and Bobby just knew that this was what Patty needed. As he gazed into her eyes, once again hoping that he was communicating his love to her with his look, he slowly reached up and released the bikini tie at the back of Patty's neck. Her top may have shifted slightly, but her breasts remained covered under the water. Focusing on her eyes, both to show his love, but to also read her's, Bobby slowly untied the other strap across her back holding Patty's bikini top in place.

With no further effort on either's part, Patty's top started to slowly float away from her body. It snagged momentarily on the chain around Patty's neck that held Bobby's class ring. Never breaking her gaze into Bobby's eyes, Patty seemed to sense the instant that the fabric had vacated the space between her and Bobby, and she pressed her bare breasts against his chest for the first time as she brought her lips to his.

As they broke their kiss, Patty moaned into Bobby's ear, "I am always amazed how you know exactly what I need. How you can think for me, act for me. How did you know? How do you do it?"

Bobby held her tight and said, "PattyKat, it's 'US' I sense, not just you. When I'm with you, and especially when I can look into your eyes, there is a feeling of unity that seems bigger than just my or your feelings alone. I don't want to dismiss what you feel or what you need as not being my concern, they are and always will be, but there's more. It's almost like your desires are mixed with my desires in some ethereal cauldron, and then presented to me to act upon."

"Whatever it is, and however you do it, just promise me you will never, never ever stop doing it. And if you could ever find a way to teach me how to do it, I would love you even more than I do right now. No, that's not a promise I can make, because I can't imagine any way that I could love you more than I do right now."

They sat together, with Patty straddling Bobby's lap with her nipples being stimulated by the hairs on Bobby's chest as the bubbles gave them momentum. Patty continued to sigh as Bobby kissed her cheek. After a few minutes, Bobby felt Patty starting to move on his lap. It was subtle, and Bobby was convinced that it was involuntary, but the affect was the same regardless.

As Bobby rose to stand, Patty slid off his lap and stood before him. Her naked breasts were still below the surface of the water, but Bobby didn't need to see them in order for his hands to find their destination. Bobby had felt Patty's breast before, but only through her clothes. He cupped one in each hand, and Patty gasped at the contact.

Bobby saw a look in Patty's eyes that was new, but he recognized it as one he wanted to see frequently, and for the rest of his life. As he stroked her nipples, the look continued to grow more intense. Patty brought her hands up to Bobby's and gently squeezed them around her breasts, moaning as she did so.

Patty removed her hands from Bobby's and reached for the waistband of his bathing suit. She untied the knot and started lowering the suit down his thighs. Once the waistband was half way down his thighs, Patty gently pushed Bobby back, forcing him to once again sit down in the hot tub. She then proceeded to pull his suit off his legs, over his feet, finally bringing it to the surface of the water before tossing it over the edge of the hot tub.

There was no smile on her face, but the intensity of her stare showed her elation. "Your turn," she said, as she turned around in front of Bobby.

Bobby only hesitated a second before he reached down and ran his hands from the back of Patty's knees, along the outside of her thighs, and up her hips until he reached the top of her bikini bottom. Snagging the top under his thumbs, his hands then began their retreat, pulling the bottom of her bikini with them. When the bikini had reached her knees, Bobby pulled Patty back to once again sit on his lap, only this time she had her back to him. As she settled onto his lap, his erection was nestled in her crack, and Patty moaned louder than Bobby had ever heard before.

Bobby continued to remove Patty's bikini bottom from her feet, and then tossed it over the edge to join his suit. He then wrapped his arms around Patty and pulled her back against his chest and whispered into her ear, "Is it what you expected?" he asked.

"Oh, so much better," she sighed. "And it's getting better all the time. God I love you."

Bobby put his hands on Patty's waist, lifted her, and sat her down beside him.

"Oh pooh!"

"Don't give me that," Bobby said with a chuckle. "You want to explore and be explored, and you can't tell me otherwise. The bubbles will ease your modesty, as you have already discovered, but we'll turn into prunes if we stay in here too long. We have all night, just not all night in the hot tub."

He leaned over and gave her a kiss with just enough tongue to get her interested.

"I do want to explore," Patty admitted with a giggle as she started running her fingers down his chest to his stomach, and then lower...

Patty's modesty had abandoned her by the time they got out of the hot tub. She stepped out casually and wrapped a towel around her to dry off rather than to cover up. Bobby did the same, and after they retrieved their bathing suits, they went back into the condo. With the towel wrapped around her, Patty toured the condo to insure that all the blinds were completely closed, and then she dropped the towel and didn't cover up again until they were under the covers of Terri's bed.

They continued their exploration of each other on dry land, finally making actual love a few minutes after midnight. They were both virgins, but there was no awkward stumbling, bumbling or guessing to be found. If Bobby touched someplace on Patty with his fingers and noted a positive response, he would naturally then try the same location with his lips and tongue. Patty would do the same.

By the time they left for the Easter service, they were excitedly discussing the different things they had done, and contemplating what new things they wanted to try together.

Terri and her husband remained out of town for two more weeks, during which time Bobby and Patty would share Terri's bed, continue their sexual education, and plan for the prom they would never have.

Bobby made the practice just as Jason was pulling up with Joey and JR. He was introduced to the rest of the players as they arrived, and after retrieving his glove from Joey, he headed to the outfield to take over fundamentals on catching fly balls while Jason worked with infielders on how to handle grounders. The kids enjoyed the increased attention that having a second coach brought to their practice and paid better attention to instructions than Bobby had seen on a lot of high school teams.

When Jason called the team into the dugout, he had everyone split up for base running/base coverage practice. Once everyone had an opportunity to practice both roles, he began batting practice. Bobby just hung out in the outfield retrieving any balls that happened to be hit that far, and there weren't many.

As practice was ending, Jason reminded Bobby that Francis was expecting him to come by the house for dinner, and Bobby assured him he would head right there. JR ran up to Bobby and told him that his mom had given him permission to ride in his car and asked if he could ride with him back to Joey's house.

"JR, I'm glad you asked your mom, but I'll need to get the permission directly from her." Bobby told him.

Plus, as he looked across the street at the black Suburban he said, "I think I'm going to have to make a detour before heading over to Joey's house, so why don't you ride with Joey and his dad today as originally planned and you and I will take our ride some other time."

JR looked dejected, but he recovered and ran over to jump into Jason's SUV without another word in protest.

As Jason and the rest of the parents pulled out of the lot, Bobby remained leaning against his Corvair waiting for the inevitable. No sooner had the last car left the lot when Kirby Wallace pulled behind Bobby's car blocking his exit. Kirby got out of the Suburban.

As Kirby walked around the front of his Suburban, Bobby took out his wallet and removed one of his business cards.

Kirby approached but remained approximately six feet away as he said, "I need to know who you are."

Glad that he had sent his report and set the stage for what was to come Bobby handed Kirby his card.

Kirby looked at it confused, "I'm afraid I'll need a little bit more substantial identification than a business card can provide."

Bobby told him, "Call the duty officer at the U.S.Marshal's headquarters in DC and read the phone number on that card to them in reverse order, then come back to me."

Kirby scowled, "Why don't I just arrest you and then use your finger prints to ID who you are?"

"I'll wait right here," Bobby said. "Make the call and if you still want to arrest me, I'll go quietly."

It suddenly dawned on Wallace that this guy seemed to know he was a U.S. Marshal. "What the hell?" he thought, and then he went back to the other side of the Suburban and made the call. He kept his eyes on Bobby as he made the connection and then glanced down at the card to read the phone number in reverse order. His eyes snapped back to Bobby, only now they were much wider and showed obvious confusion.

Wallace disconnected the call and headed back to Bobby. As he approached, he handed the business card back to Bobby, but Bobby said, "Keep it. Want to talk now?"

Kirby said, "I was told I am not authorized to talk to you."

"You're probably not, but I was more concerned with you knowing that you weren't authorized to arrest me. If the AC is still running in your Suburban, let's talk there."

Without waiting, Bobby walked over to the passenger side of the Suburban and waited for Kirby to unlock the door. When the lock clicked, Bobby climbed up and smiled over at Kirby as he took his seat behind the wheel.

Bobby started, "If you haven't figured out yet that you and I are in totally different leagues, you should know that I was alerted to your inquiries on me about 20 seconds after you initiated them."

"Why are you telling me this?" asked Kirby.

"Because I understand why you did it, I respect your position, and I want to make your job as easy as possible" said Bobby. He continued, "I know that you are protecting the Freeman family, and while I could easily find out the circumstances behind the need for protection, it really doesn't concern me.

You won't be able to determine this any other way, so trust me when I tell you that Francis Reid really is my older sister. I actually have two other sisters, but I protect their privacy as diligently as I do my own, that of Francis, and of course my parents. That will be a dead end road that for the sake of your career, you don't want to go down. That leaves you with a virtual stranger in frequent close proximity to someone you are assigned to protect, and I can imagine how I would feel if the shoe was on the other foot. So, I'm offering to talk with you here, off the record to try and alleviate your concerns about me. Fair enough?"

Kirby asked, "Do you work for the U.S. Government?"

"Not directly. Now change the subject."

"Where are your from originally?"

"Irrelevant. Move on."

"Why are you in the San Antonio area?"

"Work," is all that Bobby said.

"So it is a total coincidence that James Bond, or whoever you are suddenly shows up around a federally protected witness family?"

"That about sums it up. I didn't get to pick the neighborhood where my sister and her family built their home, and I'm sorry if my visits with them caused you any angst relative to your duties. I'm trying to help you out here, but I'm not going away and any further inquiries into either mine or my family's background would not be in your interest.

If it makes you feel any better, having my sister living close by your protectees could have side benefits for you should you ever need them. For example, how long would it take for you to have a recon satellite positioned over the Freeman's property? My sister's house could be covered within 30 minutes with one phone call from me. It would be easy to expand the view from the satellite to cover the Freeman property as well. Now, you can "untighten" up around the Freemans where I am concerned, or not. That's your choice. Is there anything else I can answer for you Marshal Wallace?"

"Yeah, one last thing," Kirby said. "Why did Katie Freeman faint as soon as she saw you?"

Bobby chuckled, "You noticed that huh? Never seems to happen to James Bond, but maybe it's just the effect I have on women and explains why I'm still single."

"Nice try, but there's more to it than that," said Kirby "I've never seen anyone react like that at the sight of another person. The way her color immediately drained and her eyes rolled into her head. Jeezus, I thought she had seen a ghost or something. Are you sure you two have never met?"

Bobby's smile had disappeared at Kirby's words. "I'll be honest with you Marshal, there was something familiar about Katie Freeman, not so much her appearance as other things about her. I've been pondering it since yesterday and haven't been able to figure out what exactly it is, but there was definitely something. As soon as I figure it out, I'll let you know. Deal?"

Kirby looked across at Bobby, "Well, I obviously don't have the authority to run you off, and I could never get approval for another relocation of the Freeman family based upon any threat assessment involving you, so I guess I have to accept."

"Thanks, and just to keep you in the loop, in addition to the Corvair over there, I also own a white Dodge Ram pickup. You won't get anything off those plates either, but I wanted you be aware of it in case you see it in the neighborhood sometime."

"I appreciate the heads-up."

Bobby got out of the Suburban and Kirby drove away. Bobby got in his car and headed to his sister's house for dinner.

Bobby parked along the side of the road once again, but with the clear skies without a cloud in sight, he chose to forego the cover. He had just reached the walkway to the back deck when Katie Freeman's car pulled in behind his Corvair. He stood out of sight and watched as she walked to the front of her car and stared at his Corvair.

He saw her bring her hand to her mouth and stifle an obvious sob as she walked completely around his car. As she return to the back, He saw her wipe a tear from her cheek as she smiled, obviously reading the license plate.

1...34567...27