His Dirty Girl

Story Info
You hate him for forcing you to say it, but you're his slut.
1.2k words
4.07
34.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're on the floor, naked and waiting just as he instructed you to do. Where is he? Why has he left me alone? Finally, you hear the door click and creak open and your heart races preparing for all he will do to you again.

It's dark, only a small fire from the corner lights the room, but you know he can easily see your pale body against the dark blanket. Without a word, he leans over you and gently rolls you to the side, so you are facing away from him; your pussy clenches and aches in desire.

You feel his hand stroke your shoulder and his finger tips graze the tops of your breasts then cup the undersides. He's being nice again and you love it. When he begins to nip and lick the spot where your neck meets your shoulder, goose bumps spring to the surface of your skin and you can't hold back your moans. Your hips push back against him, seeking his cock, and your nipples pebble into hard little points.

He slaps your ass; hard, almost too hard. It stings and hurts, but the electricity shoots through your body in an instant and you feel it surge all across your back, down your arms and between your legs. It hurts, but you want him to do it again. He reaches around with his hand between your legs. You arch your hips further towards him, wanting to feel some part of him, any part inside you. He slides just one finger in, it feels... it feels... oh it feels wet... perfect. He leans to your ear and utters his first words.

"mmmh... my dirty little slut! Have you been playing with your pussy without me?" You moan and as he slides his finger up and down the length of your wet pussy. He grabs your arm. "Does my little slut like that?" he growls in your ear.

His rough voice echoes in your ear and you clench your body in anticipation. "I said does my little slut like that?" he barks slapping your ass again. "Yes" you say, "yes yes!" He slaps it again and it angers you. You're not a slut, and you hate him for forcing you to say it, but you can't stand it anymore, you want his warmth, his strength and his cock inside you. "If I'm a slut then start fucking me like one," you shout in rebellion pushing your ass back at him again.

"Oh no," he says "my little slut cums when I want her to."

Your frustration burns, you can barely stand it. You need his cock inside you, in your mouth, in your pussy, oh... you want it, I'll even take in my ass, just give to me you scream inside. He flips you over onto your back again and before you know what he will do, he has tied one of your wrists with some kind of string. He grabs the other and ties them together and then pulls it above your head, you fight back, but it's too late, he's tide you. Your hands are bound above your head.

As he leans over you tying you something you can't see, you look down between his legs and see his hard cock. It is only inches from your face. "That's right," you say "give it to me!" He leans back and rubs his cock rub against your nipples. "I'm gonna fuck your mouth my dirty little slut," he whispers.

You smile, but he quickly pushes his cock past your lips and into my mouth. You love the velvety feel of his hard dick on your tongue, and you start licking and sucking it. You know he likes it because you feel him grabbing your shoulders. He grabs your head and starts thrusting into your mouth. You can barely take all of him in, but he just keeps fucking your mouth. His whole body is over you and you really feel his strength.

You turn your body to the left, freeing your mouth from his cock. You start moving your body any way you can to relieve the intense ache. You think only one thought: I want to cum, I need to cum, oh please make me cum. You push your nipples around on his legs as he straddles you. The rough hair gives you some satisfaction. Then, suddenly as if he can read your mind he moves one of his legs in between yours. "Oh yes!" you say without realizing it. He knows you needed that. You start to hump your pussy against his knee. You are so wet at this point; it must surprise him. He grabs your head and slides his cock up to your face and you willing open your mouth to please him. You feel his cock tense and harden, he's about to cum.

Your pussy is throbbing. If you could just thrust your clit a little bit harder with longer stroke on his leg you would be able to explode. He realizes this, and takes his whole body away from you: cock and all. You whimper.

"Not yet," he says as you feel him grab both sides of your hips.

He twists you over and bites your ass. You yelp in pain and surprise, but amazingly, your pussy gushes more wetness. Then as he licks and soothes the bite, he jerks you back and pulls your hips back towards him. You face is on the blanket and your hands are stretched outwards above your head, your ass and pussy are exposed to him. He reaches around and grabs your nipples, pinching and twisting them sharply. You love it and start to push your ass back against his chest. He leans back and you feel him moving ever further back where you want him to go; inside you, anywhere!

His tongue rims your ass and you push back harder, wanting more. He growls and roughly pushes you forward, releasing the painful twist in the string that tie your wrists.

"Up your knees, my dirty slut," he says as he grabs your hips pulling your pussy to the height he wants.

With no more warning you feel his cock slide into you. His balls slap against you. His hands stroke up your back lightly, gently, then come around to your breasts and grab them roughly. Once he has his fingers clamped onto your nipples, he uses them as an anchor as he starts to slam into you as hard as he can. The pull and pinch on your nipples along with the harsh pounding your pussy is taking from him drives you over the edge.

You start ramming your hips back against him to meet his thrusts. You twist your body to increase the pain in your nipples and wrists. Your pussy is just starting to contract on the first ripples of an orgasm when he lets go of one of your nipples, pulls back his hand, and slaps you hard on my ass.

Your whole body contracts from the shock. Your orgasm flows through you like the sting of his slap and you start to scream. The tightening of your muscles around his cock starts to milk him and his pounding into you becomes a slamming. It's raw.

Then he slows and you feel that beautiful cock attached to that man begin to pump into you. You love it. Your pussy just keeps milking him. You cum for longer than you've ever have before. He pinches your ass hard and yells something about fucking his dirty little slut, but you can hardly think. He's fucking you like a slut and you hate him for it, but you love being his dirty little slut.