All Comments on 'His Dirty Girl'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Typical "Dinsmore" - another excellent read!

From start to finish, another great tale from the unchallenged master of erotic romance. All the usual "ingredients" in the right proportions, including the delightful "twist" where Jillian finds that she's not alone in her reactions to the presence of a special man in her life. Keep the tales coming, guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing

A great story with the right amount of romance and sex. I love the way you write - its' so carefree and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very good

You never know when someone will make such an impression on you that you will want to seek them out later.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow

one of the best stories I have read in a long time.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 17 years ago
Again

and again you write really good stories. This was as advertised, sweet hot and nasty, perfect! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
homophones

peek - peak - pique.

A mountain peak

Taking a peek

A fit of pique

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Worked for me just fine

Yes it is a form for you at this point - but you do it well and it is fun to read - so fuck it - do more lol.

Good people with good values - Ilike it -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
editor edit thyself!

Lovely story, no complaints. But we must have words with the editor: a HANGER is used for clothes or anything that needs hanging - planes use HANGARS.

Other than that, loved it. Thanks for writing (and editing).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ah,Nothing Like a Ride Up the Hershey Highway!

Nothing quite like a relationship where nasty sex equals love! Thank God Jillian had that talk with the boss's wife or she'd never reunited with her true love,a guy who really knew how to pack it up her pooper. ~ (Since she has two dogs,as does he,you'd have to think that their marriage will succeed ,"doggie style". ~ 5 ~

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Perfect story, well written and an enjoyable read. The only thing that would make it perfect would be an Epilogue. Well done Dinsmore. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories