All Comments on 'His Favorite Birthday'

by ClaudiaInColumbus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LaroneLaronealmost 12 years ago
Hahaha nice

Love the last bit with the neighbor, her friend, and night vision binoculars. Read one of your other ones earlier and decided to read the rest. So far 2 for 2 in my book. Well written, easy to follow, and entertaining. Sadly for me the rest will have to wait for another day.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Great story

For once, a truly 'loving wife'; they're being a little naughty, but out of genuine love, and their friends are happy to help out (would be great to know what Tonya and Pat got up to whilst Kate and Ross were out on the deck). Really hope you continue this story, but with the same aesthetic: there are too many tales of cheating sluts in this category.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 12 years ago
Interesting Way to End it

playful, but not the expected ending...is there more play to come?

SilmarillionSilmarillionalmost 12 years ago
Now, that is how a birthday should be celebrated

Not with a bunch of orgies and such, but enticingly naughty and sensually delightful. Well written story and quite the ending with Rita and friend watching vicariously. Plot development carried me along and held me enthralled waiting to see where you were taking us. I appreciate the details, especially with Tonya being so shy yet also willing to let go for her first voyeur episode.

Thanks for such a great story and I hope there are many more like this to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Buildup!

Nice to read one of the few stories that builds up to a hugely satisfying ending. There are so many stories that get right into the f***ing. Boring! Yours is very nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wife should. have

The wife should have let the husband have all the photos he took why be such a bitch

you bake him a cake then tell him he can't have a peice

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumb, dumb and dumber

A train wreck looking to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One heck of a wife

Everyone's wife should be so accommodating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

This story hit all the right buttons. Very well written and easy to follow. Good dialogue and descriptions.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Happy

Old Ross has a pretty awesome birthday all in all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous