His Favorite Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate noticed that Ross' cock was starting to swell just a bit, and wondered if it was from looking at her or at Tonya. Figuring that it didn't really matter, Kate decided it was time for her to take the matter into her own hands. She stood up, offered her hand to Ross and said, "Come with me. I have one more treat for you, birthday boy." Ross quickly obeyed, and he turned off the jets, climbed out of the hot tub, and quickly fastened the cover in place.

Kate had made her way back down to the dock, drying herself off as she went. When she got to the end, she reached into the boat and pulled out her big foam lounging mat, spread it on the dock with her towel on top, and lay down on her back. "Now it's my turn. I want you to make long, slow, passionate love to me, right here, outside, out in the open, under the moonlight."

Ross looked around, hesitating at first, but then relishing the idea. He knelt between her legs and lowered himself on top of her, holding himself up with his elbows. She wrapped her arms and legs around him. They kissed slowly, gradually building up their excitement, until she could feel his cock getting harder, brushing and pressing against her thighs. He kissed his way down her body, licking and sucking at her breasts and nipples. She began to writhe and squirm, feeling that erotic wetness began to rise from inside her.

His fingers slid down her body, across her stomach and between her thighs, easily slipping into her wet cunt, causing her to gasp with pleasure. After teasing Ross all day, she could barely contain herself, she was so horny. Two of his fingers found her clitoris, and two from his other hand slid in and out of her moist pussy. He started to massage her rhythmically, slowly at first, picking up the tempo as her excitement level rose. He deftly pushed her to the point where she knew she couldn't hold back any longer. She bucked and squirmed, her body rising to his touch as her first orgasm hit her, moaning, groaning, finally gasping for breath as the waves of pleasure shook her to the core.

As she shuddered in ecstasy, his touch lightened and his rhythm slowed slightly. After years of pleasing his wife, he knew exactly how to maintain her orgasm without making her oversensitive. Finally, he simply held his hand over her pussy, vibrating lightly but quickly, extending her pleasure even further.

Eventually, he withdrew his hand and went back to caressing her breasts and kissing and licking her nipples. When she had recovered her breath, he started kissing his way down her body, pausing on his way to insert his tongue into her navel. "No, you don't have to do that tonight. I just need you inside me. Please, just come inside me."

But he wouldn't be dissuaded, and she didn't really try to stop him as he kissed lower and lower down her body. Eventually, she could feel his tongue on her pubic hair, trying to wiggle into her dripping cunt. She couldn't help herself; she spread her legs wide open to let him in.

Ross had a huge tongue; it was hard and long enough that he could actually fuck her with it. But it wasn't just the size or length; he could also use it expertly. Even after years of marriage, Kate still couldn't believe how well he could control it. It was like being fucked by a pleasure machine designed by women. He could reach surprisingly deep while sliding it inside of her, twisting and turning in different directions, like something was alive inside her. Then he would flick and rub it expertly across her clitoris as he drew out of her.

After her first big orgasm, it didn't take long to get her going again. As soon as Ross' tongue found her clitoris, Kate could feel the second climax approaching quickly. A few deft thrusts of his tongue into her wet pussy, a few more flicks across her clit, and she was coming again, and coming hard. She tried to stifle her cries and moans of pleasure, but since sound travels so well over water, she was sure that anybody sitting anywhere on the lake could probably hear her.

After she came this second time, Ross didn't give her a chance to catch her breath. He slid on top of her, with his erect penis brushing between her thighs. She desperately wanted his hard cock inside her. Reaching down, she took hold of him and arched her hips, pulling his penis into her.

He kissed her deeply as he entered her. She wrapped her legs around his hips, and she gasped again as she felt his hard cock reach the limit of the depth of her cunt. He laid on top of her for a few moments, kissing her softly, their bodies joined as one.

He started to rise and fall, sliding in and out of her, slowly and gently at first, then longer, quicker and more forcefully. She rolled her hips forward to push her clitoris against the shaft of his cock. She could feel him deep inside her, so hard and deep. It felt so good. It didn't take two minutes, and once more she came, and came, and came, again and again, a continuing wave of ecstasy, rolling through her entire body. She couldn't control herself any longer, she was digging her fingernails into his back and biting his neck, but still he continued to thrust deep inside of her.

Then they heard a commotion coming from the neighbors' dock. Somebody had dropped something, something big, uttering a polite epithet afterwards. Ross hesitated momentarily, looking in that direction. He heard women giggling. He could barely make out silhouettes, at least two people sitting in the chairs at the end of the neighbors' dock.

He wondered how long they had been there. He hadn't heard them walk out, but he had been a bit distracted for the last half hour or so. He knew that on clear evenings, Rita would sometimes take guests to show them the Milky Way, especially city folk who had never seen the sight. He and Kate had walked over for the celestial show a couple of times, and they had gotten to use Rita's night vision binoculars that did such a great job of showing the amazing number of stars in the night sky.

Then Ross saw the light, a small orange dot that he recognized as the invisible infrared beam that allowed the night vision binoculars to illuminate scenery within a hundred yards as bright as daylight. The beam was being directed right at Kate and him, and they were certainly within range. Rita and her friend were watching them.

He whispered to Kate, "Rita is out on her dock and has their night vision binoculars aimed right at us. We're being watched."

Kate turned her head to look over at their neighbors' dock. She saw the small orange dot too, and she also knew what it meant and where it was being aimed. But she surprised Ross when she unwrapped her legs from around him, laying flat against the dock and whispered quietly in his ear, "Go ahead, let them see you fuck me. I want them to watch your tight butt rise and fall as you thrust your hard cock into me. And they should have a real good view of your ass now. I want them to watch you come on top of me. Rita loved the pictures of you completely naked. Now, I want her to see you pour your sperm into me. Let them watch all they want. Go ahead, give them a show."

Ross was so startled that at first, he didn't dare move. Kate was the one who began to pump her hips, encouraging him to move with her. Finally, he began to match Kate's motion, moving up and down on top of her, wondering how their naked bodies looked in Rita's binoculars.

He would have been surprised to find out how much detail Rita and her friend could actually see. As she handed over the binoculars, Rita whispered to her friend, "As I told you earlier, I saw a lot of him earlier today, but it's even better seeing him in action."

Ross found that the thought of being watched was incredibly erotic, and he felt his own orgasm rising quickly inside. As he began to climax, Kate thrust her hips harder and faster into his, saying, "And let them hear you too." Just to make her point, Kate began to slap her hands on his ass, making quite a bit of noise as she was spanking him.

Ross let out a very audible groan as he came. In between his moans, more giggling could be heard from the dock nearby, with an occasional gasp of appreciation and excitement thrown in. Apparently, everybody was enjoying the show. Ross continued to shudder and squirm for several minutes as the spasms of ecstasy rolled over him.

Finally, he lay still on top of Kate, trying to support his weight on his elbows. Eventually, he had to roll off of her, laying next to her, still panting from the exertion. He knew Rita and her friend could see him lying there in front of Kate, both of them naked and spent.

Rita and her friend didn't think they could be heard, but across the short expanse of water, Ross and Kate could make out most of the whispered conversation coming from the dock next door.

"Oh my. Oh my."

"I wish I could have that many orgasms."

"I wish Parker could make me have that many orgasms."

"I wonder if he makes house calls."

"Do you think we should go back inside and attack the boys now?"

"They'll sure wonder what got into us."

"We'll just tell them that we get turned on looking at 'heavenly bodies'."

Now it was Ross and Kate's turn to chuckle.

When they finally got up and walked back to the house, Kate thought she heard muted clapping coming from the neighbors' dock. She was determined to talk to Rita about the evening. What the heck, she had talked Tonya into getting naked. Maybe Rita would be next. She thought Ross might appreciate that.