His For The Taking...Or Giving

Story Info
You test your novice sub's devotion.
4k words
4.5
25.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HellCas
HellCas
9 Followers

Apprehension grew within me after your call. I knew from the tone of your voice and the nature of your commands, that you had something different planned for tonight; something new and never done before with us. I tried to figure out in my mind what you might have in store for me, but I knew that any conclusion I came to would most likely be a wrong one.

You are was masterful at keeping me on my toes. Your skills at bringing me to the height of ecstasy each and every time we are together are unmatched by any other so far. Your ability to bring out my true potential as your submissive sexual toy and to show me how truly well I was groomed to serve you and only you, made me want for nothing else...ever!

In the three hours since your call, I had set about getting things ready and finding everything I needed to meet your demands. I'd picked up the phone after the second ring, because I knew it agitated you when you had to wait for me to answer any longer than that.

"Put on the black and blue teddy, black panties, thigh highs and high heels. When we leave, you will cover it only with a trench coat. I want the small nipple ring with the diamond placed in your right nipple. Put on the studded collar with the small chained leash and be in place when I arrive." you’d said. And then you’d hung up, not waiting for a response. You knew you didn't need one. You know I would follow your commands to the letter.

As the time for your arrival drew near, I placed a small cushion on the floor, five feet from the door and knelt on it. I put my hands behind my back, palms outward and directed my eyes to the floor in front of me. I could feel myself getting wet in anticipation of your arrival, my juices thick and hot on my pussy lips. As usual, when I heard the key in the lock, the juices flowed heavy and steady from my hot pussy.

I kept my eyes trained on the floor as I could see the door swing open and your polished shoes stepping inside. My breath quickened as it always did whenever I was in your presence. I sat up straight on my knees, my hands still behind my back, as you approached me. Your hand moved from your side to touch my face. Your fingertips caressed my cheek softly as my eyes slowly traveled upward to rest on your handsome face.

You looked down at me, your eyes locked with mine. I moved my hands from behind my back, running them slowly up your legs to the waist of your jeans. They trembled as I worked to unbutton and unzip them, my eyes never leaving yours. As the zipper was finally fully open, I pulled them down slightly to allow your beautiful cock to be fully exposed with no inhibitors.

It was soft, as it always was when you arrived, and I slipped it lovingly between my lips and onto my tongue. As my mouth began to move with strong sucking motions, I could see your eyes darken with pleasure.

As your cock began to harden on my tongue, my sucking became harder, wanting to feel the familiar sensation of the head pressing against the back of my throat without me ever moving my mouth. As your cock grew to its full hard length, I accidentally moved my mouth backward a bit. Your hand suddenly gripped my hair tightly in a fist.

"No moving!" you said, your fist tightening even more. I could feel the fear registering in my eyes as our eyes remained locked. Your wish was that I was to never take my eyes off of yours when your cock is in my mouth, and never to move my mouth other than the sucking motions.

I hadn't meant to move my mouth, but it seemed like your cock was thicker and longer today. It had taken me by surprise when it pushed down into my throat instead of resting right against it, so I had pulled back slightly. Your other hand gripped the other side of my hair and I braced myself for what was to come.

You gripped both sides of my head and began to thrust your cock deep and hard into my mouth and throat. I willed myself not to gag each time the head pressed hard into my throat, but a few times it didn’t work and I could see the corners of your mouth curl into a smile at my discomfort. As you fucked my mouth hard, your grip on my hair tightened with each thrust in.

“This is not a good start to the evening, pet!” you said angrily, your displeasure evident as you pulled my mouth into each thrust, gagging me more than just a few times. My eyes began to water as your thrusts became harder and pressed deeper down my throat. I could tell by the smile curving your lips that you were intensely pleased by this.

My eyes remained locked with yours, the tears rolling freely down my cheeks as your motions began to slow. I didn’t know whether the tears were from the vicious face-fucking I had just received or the sense of loss I felt when I realized I wouldn’t be rewarded with your cum as I usually was.

As you pulled your cock from my mouth with a soft “pop”, I sat back on my heels again, my eyes returning to the floor between us. I sat trembling, knowing you were very displeased with me. It had been a long time since the last time I had angered you. I could feel your gaze boring into the back of my head.

“Bring them to me.” you said plainly, your voice low and steady.

I got to my feet and walked into the den and to the wall. From a small hook, I removed the nipple clamps and folded them into my palm. As I returned to the entryway, I saw that you had tucked your beautiful cock back into your pants and was standing with hands clasped together in front of you. The sense of loss with that simple action was overbearing. I knew then that I had truly angered you.

I stood before you, my eyes directed at the floor, my palm out and open within your grasp. You took the clamps from my hand and twirled the chain in your fingers.

“Look at me, pet.” you said quietly. As my eyes traveled up to your beautiful face, your finger trailed up my neck and under my chin. “You know this is for your own good, right? For being disobedient? You have to learn a lesson. You realize this, correct?"

I nodded at you, my eyes sad. “Yes, Sir. I understand.”

As you lean in, your hand slides up my belly, the metal cold on my skin, till your fingertips rested on the swell of the underside of my tit. My breath caught as the contact sent shivers through my body. You palm the weight of my tit in your hand and roll the already hard nipple between your fingers. My breath caught again sharply as it turned to a hard pinch. You open the clamp and watch my eyes as you lower it onto my nipple.

The sharp intake of breath brings a smile to your face. I keep my eyes locked on yours even as the tears rushed forward. My breathing is ragged as the pain flows quickly through the nipple to the aureole and throughout the whole of my tit. I hold my breath as you clamp the other on. The tears flow heavily down my cheeks as the pain settles in and becomes a dull throb.

Your hands cradle my face, your thumbs wiping the tears from my cheeks lovingly. You lean in, flicking your tongue over the tip of each nipple. The electricity from the contact flows through me like lava. I could feel my juices flowing to my pussy in a rush. You reach down and slide a finger between my pussy lips and gather some juices, sliding your finger up my body and to my mouth. You slide your finger past my lips, my own taste heavy on my tongue, before you kiss my mouth tenderly and briefly.

“That’s my good little slut.” you whisper. “Tastes so good.”

As I arched toward you, wanting more, you reach around me and grab my trench coat from the couch behind me. You slip it over my arms and tie the sash around my waist. Turning around, you head for the door, closing it after I had walked out behind you.

As we pulled up in front of the building, I tried to distinguish what exactly it was. It wasn’t too difficult with the row of at least 20 motorcycles out front. Somehow, deep inside me, I knew something completely unexpected was going to happen this night. Something I had never experienced before, and possibly something my Master planned for a very long time.

As you took my hand to lead me out of the car, you gather my leash in your hand and walk me towards the door. I could hear the loud music and loud patrons inside and uneasiness settled deep in my belly. This didn’t seem to be the type of place my Master would come to, let alone bring me to. But I knew better than to question. The information you wanted me to have, you would tell me, and the questions I had would inevitably be answered without my having to ask them. Master seemed very good at anticipating my thoughts.

You led me into the bar and sat down in a booth close to the pool tables in the back room. I sit on the floor at your feet, my arm wrapped around your calf. I lay my cheek down on your thigh.

A few of the patrons watch the scene with some amusement, making jokes to their wives and girlfriends about why they didn’t do that for them. One or two of them gave you the thumbs up and return to their drinks, their attention venturing back every so often.

You tug gently on my collar, my eyes meeting yours. “I’m thirsty.” you say plainly.

I stand slowly and hold my hand out for you to place my leash in. I turn towards the bar, noticing all the glances in my direction. I order a beer for you, asking for a tab to be started and turn back towards you.

As I reach the table, I hand the leash back to you and start to kneel once again at your feet. You stop me with the raising of your hand.

“I think it’s a bit warm in here for that trench coat, don’t you, slut?” you ask coyly.

My eyes widen as the understanding of your words sink in. You’re expecting me to shed my coat and make myself visible to the whole crowd. Never before had you demanded this of me and I wasn’t sure how to handle it. If I didn’t, you would be extremely angry and disappointed with me, but if I did, everyone near would see everything.

But realistically, there was no question in my mind what I would do. I would do anything you asked of me, without question. So I stood back from you, untying the sash of my coat and opened it. I slid my trembling hands up the seam and pulled it off my shoulders, lying it neatly over the back of your seat.

Your smile of pleasure gave me the courage to carry on in this crowded biker bar. You took my leash and led me back toward the pool tables. You leaned back against the edge of one and undid your belt and button.

I kneel before you, my eyes glancing at the faces turned in our direction. Those faces registered curiosity and awe as they wondered whether I would actually do what you were implying or if I would call it off at the last second. There was no doubt in my mind. I had already disappointed you once this evening, and hell would freeze over before I did it again.

Without hesitation, I took your semi-hard cock in my mouth, hearing peripherally the gasps of some, the moans of others, as they watched me performing for my Master. My eyes locked with yours, the look of satisfied power evident across your handsome features.

I could hear the quiet murmurs from the people around us, watching in awe as I sucked your big hard cock.

You whispered to me that I could move my mouth on your cock, adding, “perform well for your Master, pet…and for these deprived people.”

I watch your eyes as I begin to move my hot mouth on your cock, reveling in the feeling since I am rarely allowed to savor your cock in this manner. I reached up with my hand, wrapping my palm and long fingers around the hard shaft, my tongue flicking against the head of your cock, trying to wiggle into the hole. My hand twists around the shaft as it moves up and down, my mouth beginning to follow its actions.

My fingers are pressed against my lips as they both move up and down the throbbing shaft. Your taste is like caviar to my tongue. The head presses deeper into my throat with each stroke.

You see a wicked glint come into my eyes as I press downward, my hand moving out of the way as my lips draw closer to the base of your cock. I move my head a bit, striving to get that last inch in, the head of your cock completely down past the back of my throat, my nose pressing into your belly.

I hear you suck in breath sharply as I have never fully deep-throated you before. Your cock throbs hard, the veins straining. Your hand moves to my hair, trying to pull my mouth down even further. I hold my head steady and swallow, my throat muscles tightening around and caressing the head each time I swallow. I moan around your cock, feeling your body shift as it vibrates through the shaft.

“Hey, mister…” a deep voice breaks your concentration and mine. “Where can I find me one of those?” he asks, pointing at me.

I continue to love on your cock as you direct your attention to the tall man, dressed all in leather, standing slightly behind you and to the side. He fidgets from foot to foot for a moment, thinking you weren’t going to answer him until you were finished.

“I highly doubt there IS another like my pet here.” you say, caressing my cheek with your fingertip. “But I’m sure she wouldn’t mind showing you what you are missing.”

My mouth falls off your cock by accident as I realize the implications of what you said. My eyes wide, my mouth gaping, I start to stand. You yank on my leash, the collar biting into my neck, your displeasure evident.

“You will answer for that later, slut!” you warn me sternly.

I fall back onto my heels again looking up at you, the tears already threatening to fall. Had I done something to make you dissatisfied enough with me to share me with others? Surely the incident earlier when I moved my mouth on your cock wouldn’t have been enough to want you to give me over to someone else, even for a few moments. I was horrified at the thought I had angered you that much.

So caught up in my thoughts not to notice the man having undone his pants and dropped them to his feet, I felt your hand on the back of my head, pushing it towards the man’s big cock. I looked up at you again, not believing that you would actually want this. In the back of my mind, though, I knew this is what you had planned all along. And I also knew I would comply.

You stood back and leaned against the other table, watching as your slut took another man into her mouth.

Reluctantly I began to move my mouth on his cock, my tongue swirling around the head, my hand stroking the shaft. His moans rang out in my ears like thunder.

His hand moved to the back of my head, pulling it to meet the slow thrusts his hips were making now. I looked over at you, the sly smile of satisfaction curving your mouth. I saw you look off to somewhere behind me and nod your head.

A moment later, I felt a warm hand slide between my legs. The snaps on the teddy were pulled loose between my legs. I tried to inhale sharply but the cock in my mouth prevented it. I tried to look down, but couldn’t, to see the head slide under my pussy as the hands shifted my body so I was on my hands and knees. The hot tongue sent a spark coursing through my body as it touched upon my hardening clit.

“You may continue with my slut on the condition that you DO NOT cum in her mouth.” you warned him. “Only my cum will ever pass her lips and coat her tongue and throat.”

“OH you got it, buddy!!” the man answered willingly. “I’m just happy to be fucking this hot mouth!"

You leaned back against the table again, watching your slut perform for you. You noticed how my hips began to grind against the man’s tongue, pressing down onto his mouth, forcing his tongue up inside me.

“Mmmmmmm yes, my little slut, that’s very good.” you said, watching closely as I loosened up and began to get into what was happening. You enjoyed watching me transform from the timid sub to the wild uninhibited animal whenever the stimulation finally broke through my barriers.

I couldn’t see the third man moving in behind me and didn’t know he was there until I felt his fingers dip into my pussy and gather some juices. The fingers moved in and out quickly, spreading and twisting as they fucked my tight pussy. I felt him gather his hands at the hem of my teddy and pull hard, the fabric ripping away from my body in one swift motion. The panties, which had been pushed aside for the hot tongue and mouth, were also torn from my hips and cast away.

The man moved his fingers back and spread my juices on my tight asshole, smearing it around all over. I tried to jerk away from him, knowing what he was about to do, but his hand in my hair, jerking me back, kept me in place. The man whose cock was in my mouth moved in closer, tightening the quarters so I had less room to move.

The man under me slid up, his body coming fully flush under me. With one fierce thrust, he was inside me, his cock stretching my pussy to its limits. The man behind me pressed the head of his cock to my tight hole and slowly pushed it in, the soft “pop” like thunder in the noisy bar, the sound loud in my ears.

I moaned loudly, almost screaming as his thick cock entered my ass, balls deep in one thrust. But the cock in my mouth prevented more than a muffled whimper.

I looked at you again, the smile of satisfaction still on your face as you watched your slut being used.

“Very good, pet, I am VERY pleased.” you say quietly to me.

The two cocks inside me begin to move in and out, thrusting deep and hard. My juices flow heavily, dripping down onto my thighs with each thrust into my pussy. I was filled so full with hard thrusting cock that my body didn’t know what to do. The feelings were intense…fierce. Yet I was saddened that one of them wasn't my Master’s.

The man in my mouth began to grunt and his cock swelled on my tongue. He pulled his cock out quickly and his cum shot onto my face and shoulder. He stroked his cock faster, squeezing more and more cum from deep inside him. He came fiercely for a few seconds, his body heaving and convulsing, his breath quickened by the climax.

The two men worked harder at fucking my holes, the sight of their buddy’s cum on my body incentive for them to reach climax. There were hands on my back and my hips, sweaty hot bodies slamming into my body, my own climax threatening to break free.

I see you move in front of me again, your cock hard and long and slick with your pre-cum. I sit up a bit, the two cocks still pistoning in and out of me, and take your cock into my mouth hungrily. My hand moves up and down on the shaft as my mouth devours your cock. I press my mouth down on it again, pushing the head back down into my throat again, deep-throating you once again. It throbs on my tongue, swells tightly in my throat.

The man in my ass tenses up and thrusts once more deep into my tight hole and grunts loudly as his cum shoots far up inside me. His body bucks against mine, slapping loudly against my ass. He spanks my ass cheek hard as he plateaus, the vibration filtering down to his partner as my pussy tightens on his cock.

You reach down, pulling one clamp and then the other from my aching nipples. The blood rushes back to the tips like a tidal wave and I nearly cum from the intense feelings. They begin to burn as the man under me takes one into his mouth, biting down gently on one as his climax draws near. He thrusts harder and faster into me, his cock spreading my pussy tight.

His bucks under me one last time, burying himself to the hilt inside me and unloads his flood of cum in my pussy. His hips quiver as the orgasm flits through him, his grunts and moans loud. His cum is hot in my pussy.

They both pull out of me as I feast on your cock, their cum dripping from both holes as your cock fucks my mouth. Your hips thrust forward, driving your cock deep into my throat, the swelling even thicker now as you climb towards your climax. The man whose cock was in my pussy moves around behind me, driving his cock in again, wanting me to cum.

HellCas
HellCas
9 Followers
12