His For The Taking...Or Giving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your cock swells so large my lip threatens to split again. I look up at you, pleading with my eyes to be allowed to cum. You nod once, giving permission as your cum starts to flood my mouth and throat.

My body tenses up, quivering like an exploding volcano, as the orgasm rips through me. I moan loudly around your squirting cock, immensely happy to finally be receiving my reward from you by being allowed to drink your cum.

The man pulls his cock out of me, stepping back and moans as he sees my cum squirt out of my pussy and down my leg.

I can barely swallow fast enough, as burst after burst of your cum fills my mouth. I swallow hungrily, needing this treat, this reward. I stroke your cock, drawing more cum from you to savor.

You step back, leaning against the table, your hand in my hair and gaze down at me lovingly.

Through gasping breaths, you reach down stroking my cheek and say, “Beautiful, my slut.”

Pulling me to my feet, you hand me a towel someone had handed you and tell me to wipe my face. You compose yourself and get my coat from the bench.

“Come, pet.” you say, tugging gently on my leash. “Let’s get you home so you can clean up and I’ll show you how pleased I am by what just happened.”

We head towards the door and you pause for a moment.

“We’ll see you again, very soon!” you tell the bar crowd in general, pulling my leash as we leave the bar…

12