His Kitten Again 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and I finished our ride on the Ferris wheel. We were both a bit quieter as we made our way to the ticket stand. He bought me a giant teddy bear with all the tickets we'd won, and I snuggled into it as we got into his car.

The car ride back home was significantly less pleasant than the ride to the carnival. There was a heavy weight as we both considered what we'd said and heard today. I don't know what John was thinking, but I couldn't stop replaying what he'd said last in my mind.

If you play your cards right, everything is going to be okay.

I sighed, sinking into the car seat. I wanted to believe that Alex and I could be together, but he'd seemed more than happy to send me off with John. He actually encouraged me to date him, and told me that he knew I'd like him. It was beyond frustrating not knowing what he'd been thinking when he'd told me I should go.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind. As we drove towards my apartment, it grew and developed, taking the right shape. I turned towards John, and quickly told him of my idea. The grin on his face told me that he approved.

We both talked it over, sitting in his car and finalizing the details. We arrived at my apartment just as we had figured everything out. The wicked smile on my face matched the one on John's.

He hugged me goodnight, maneuvering around the massive stuffed bear that I clutched in my arms, giving me a brotherly kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for a fun night, John. We should do it again sometime."

He smiled back at me. "Yes, we should. You've been more fun than my last year of dating combined. I'll call you, alright?"

I nodded, and gave him one final hug before heading up to my apartment. I snuggled the bear close to me, going over my plans in my head once I'd settled into bed for the night.

One way or another, I was going to find out where I stood with Alex.

Whether he liked it or not.

12