His Kitty-Senpai Ch. 03

Story Info
She finally gets her collar.
4k words
4.33
10.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh laid Maria on the bed gently, so as not to wake her.

She was damn tired from the last session in the car. The smile passed his lips as he remembered how she had responded to him calling her 'his Kitty'. She had damn near broken his dick off. Just thinking about it he began to get hard again.

"Damn!" he hissed walking out of the bedroom. He had watched her eat another woman out, and instead of feeling like the luckiest guy in the world he was jealous beyond a doubt. He had found himself wondering if she looked like that when he was fucking her from behind, if her face was so purely devious. He already knew what she looked like when she sucked his dick, love. That was what always comes to mind, the words neither him nor her used to describe their relationship to anyone outside.

They were both afraid to cause it to disappear. So they never referred to themselves as being 'in love'. They were just together.

He looked at the dark red velvet case she had taken out of her bag before he put her to bed. He hadn't opened it as yet. It seemed like it deserved more than simply opening it and putting it around her neck. She deserved some kind of ceremony, at least that what he thought for the moment.

He hadn't seen it since he saw the draft design the jeweler had drawn up. His fingers caressed the case, stroking it like another lover. He opened it slowly, not really looking at it until the case was completely open. Then there it was; the collar she wanted to wear so badly.

The silver was not the shiny kind; it was harsher, more gothic. The links on the choker were miniature handcuffs with a three tiny silver strands weaving thru them, but, the pendant, that was the single most attractive thing on the whole creation to him.


One pair of handcuffs, folded back on each other, and soldered unto a solid silver circle. The handcuffs themselves were decorated with bluish crystals, cubic zirconium more than likely. It was Maria's birthstone. The solder had been done so neatly it looked like the handcuffs were floating above the surface. Which itself had a tribal design engraved upon it, a design of Celtic knots inter-twining which reminded him of her own body wrapping itself around his.

He already knew what was engraved behind it. But as he turned it in his fingers, he felt the emotion flood him as he read the neat calligrapher's script 'Property of J. Steele'

He smiled as he remembered how she had fussed naked and dripping wet, fresh out of the shower, insisting that it was a pun, the pendant as well as the wearer were both property of J. Steele. He had told her that was more than he was willing to agree to, as usual with when she thought he was being a prude, she had stuck her tongue out at him and written down the inscription to be engraved on the back of the pendant. It was no longer open for discussion.

That was one of the things he loved about her. Her sheer determination often matched his, occasionally it would surpass, not too often, but often enough that he was reminded of how strong she really was, compared to the submissive female she allowed people to see when she was with him. Maria Carter was a chameleon in every sense of the word. She only stood out when she was in the mood; she only blended in when she was in the mood. And no one else set her mood.

He replaced the collar in its case and put it in the centre of the table. Looking at his watch he realized it was almost three in the morning. He needed to get some sleep, he had a long weekend ahead of him, and the next morning, Saturday, was the beginning.

"G'morning, Oh-Adorable-One."

Maria raised her head barely an inch from the pillow, her body felt like dead sand. The answering machine was recording the message from Joshua, but it was on the other side of the bed. Dragging herself across the pillows she felt around until she could get her hand on the phone receiver.

"Hey, Mr. Magnum," she mumbled rolling back over with the phone.

"Kitty," he sounded chipper "Finally, you're up! I left there an hour ago to get to work, you were out like a light."

"What was I supposed to do? After you ravaged my body again am I supposed to have the energy to bounce off walls?" The soreness between her legs reminder her of the fact that he had taken her when she had been sleeping, causing her to wake up. He had been tender, passionate, but still her Master. He took her to new heights, twisting and turning her, this way and that, while she moaned, shrieked, hissed, bit and scratched her appreciation. His dick began throbbing as he remembered how she had dug her nails into his shoulder on her fourth orgasm.

"I'm sorry," somehow that apology sounded so fake, maybe it was the five mile grin across his face that she could hear "next time, I'll leave you and let you sleep, Maria."

"As if that's ever going to happen!" she giggled.

"Seriously now," she could hear traffic in his background he was either driving thru the city, or walking thru the city.

"Yes Josh?"

"Get out of bed, dress sexy, meet me in town in an hour or so."

"Why?" she moaned tossing the pillow closest to her across the room, her shoulder hurt with the effort, reminding her he had dragged her arms above her head and pinned them there against her will during her first orgasm.

"It's Saturday," he continued "Don't you want lunch? Or do you plan to cook today?"

"How does the Boardwalk sound?" she quickly contemplated cooking on Saturday to having someone cook for her.

"Great, see you there," he paused for a moment and then added "No makeup."

"What? Come on J..."

"No... you don't need it. Your after sex glow gets hidden behind it."

They had spent that Saturday in town, she needed to get new shoes, he needed to get some computer software. They assisted each other. Town like always was a nightmare of people. So they tried to make it as quick and painless as possible.

By the time they left in the evening, Maria was as cranky as a piranha in dry season, she honestly wasn't a crowd person. Her feet were hurting, so once she got in the car; she slid her feet out of her slippers and on to the dashboard.

He watched her as he drove, still she was beautiful to him, even flustered like she was, back seat driving and cussing out everyone on the road. He found himself cracking up at her humorous sometimes foul display of displeasure with the drivers and pedestrians that were keeping her from getting home quickly.

"I hate Saturdays." She grumbled setting her keys down on the counter top in her kitchen.

"No, you don't," he said catching her about the waist and kissing her. The last rays of the sun were streaming thru the kitchen window, and the light caught in her eyes. For a minute, even with the mock pout she was showing, she was a stunningly eerie beauty. Her eyes were amber, her hair was wild, and her face completely natural, he could see the darker areas on her cheeks from the blush that was rising even on her chest with him staring at her.

"I guess you're pretty hot right now huh?" he whispered unbuttoning her shirt.

"Too hot," she was pulling his shirt over his head.

"So the right thing to do would be to take a nice hot shower, right?" he slid the shirt down, baring her naked breasts, she had gone without a bra today just for his pleasure. Damn! Every time she turned he saw her nipples pressing forward and he just wanted to keep pinching them, he settled for pinching them only in elevators, when they were pressed up close to each other, and once in the dressing room of a store.

"Yes a shower would be nice, but, I think we should run a bath instead," her eyes captured his as her fingers un-buckled his belt "so we could, you know, soak this soreness out." She was on her knees holding his pants for him to step out of it. As she stood back up he returned the favour, sliding her jeans down her hips and thighs, only thing as he went to his knees, he left a trail of kisses from the underside of her right breast to her navel, down either thigh respectively.

"Then a bath it shall be, Kitty."

He rose from her feet picking up all their clothing and carrying it with him, as he left no instruction for her, she padded barefoot into her living room and turned on the CD player. Fantasia's 'When I See You' filtered thru the speakers, and Maria began to sing along, swaying to the music. She hadn't seen Josh come out of the bath and stand by her dining room arch to observe her performing the song.

She caught herself as she got into the last chorus.

"How long were you there?" she asked closing the distance between them, naked except for the baby blue satin boyshorts, he focused on her eyes as she came closer. He loved looking at her; she was as tall as he, with an hour glass figure that looked like something from a nineteen fifty poster girl photo shoot. Her skin was heavily tattooed, she had eight of them, all she had drawn and placed on her own. He knew for a fact that she only let one man touch her body to ink it, her ex.

He would have given anything for her skin to be free of that man's brands, but, her soul was free. He took her arm and turned her like a dancer, slowly and deliberately. The dragon that was climbing her spine was a fine work of art. The panther which adorned her left calf was beautiful. But the prize, he found, was the tribal on her breast. A pair of wings on either breast, not normal angel wings, but a tribal which resembled a spiders fore legs stretching towards her throat. That tattoo drew the eye; it also was the one she tattooed on herself.

"Bath sounds ready, Magnum Sama." She whispered respectfully as he let his fingers caress her shoulder and neck from behind her.

"On your knees, Kitten."

She obeyed without question. He admired her poise from behind, legs tucked neatly under her ass, shoulders even and straight. She was as much a cat as she was a woman.

She followed him into the bathroom, as he unwrapped his towel and climbed into the tub, he beckoned her and she paused at the edge.

"You may stand. I want to see you slide in," a mere whim, but she did look damn good from the legs too. Her thighs were thick and solid, barely fat on the inner thigh, but her ass, from any angle, it was a prize. Her almost globe like ass was a delight to spank, grope, caress, even nibble on. He knew he was hooked the day she first took her clothes off for him.

She took the shorts off, backing him as she did so, as she bent over she knew his eyes were on her. He was weak for a sensual woman. And sensual she knew.

As she stepped into the tub he shifted to accommodate her between his legs, she sat with her ass on his lap, and he could not help touching her as she eased her body into the water, the hot soapy water made her skin slippery and all he could think of was how she felt on the inside, when his dick was inside her, it felt like her skin felt now, only it had ridges.

Her hair had been pinned up, no more wild curls and knots held back by a hair bando. It was a neat ponytail bun now. The back of her neck was exposed for him to kiss, touch and nibble on. His arms formed a protective embrace around her, catching her own hands in his, locking their fingers together. She rolled her head against his shoulder as he nibbled on her neck.

Josh knew his woman. He could have taken her in the tub, right there right then. But he wouldn't have been satisfied. Nor would she. So he began to bathe her, as tenderly as a mother would bathe her child. He washed from her neck down, focusing entirely on the task at hand, she sat or moved according to what area he was cleaning. When he was finished she took the same loving care to bathe him, there was no sexual motion, as she tended to her Master's needs. Once her mind was focused on a task, much like him, there was little else to distract her.

As they both climbed out of the bathtub, he drew her close to be under his huge towel, it was broad enough, long enough and fluffy enough to dry both of them comfortably. He guided her to the bedroom, and began drying her from the neck down, massaging and kneading as his ands traveled. Her body was supple and tight, even as soft as it was. He enjoyed doing this for her, he would memorize the way her body moved as she raised her hands, he knew which muscle would twitch, to control which action.

When she was completely dry, she assumed her position at his feet on her knees, bowing low so her forehead was resting on her fingers. He dried himself slowly. It was still early; he had an entire night ahead of him. As he dried he thought more and more about how he was going to give her the collar. He knew she was anxious, after all, this woman didn't know the meaning of the word patience. But she was behaving so well...

"Kitty, get on the bed." He instructed a he left the bedroom.

She moved silently, and elegantly, crawling to the bottom of the bed, which she had made up the morning before she left. She was about to lie on her stomach when he called from the kitchen.

"On your back, eyes closed." If she had possessed a cat's ears and tail, she would have flicked them, and he knew it. But he had other than usual plans for her tonight.

She obeyed without question, his weight on the bed made her turn her face to his direction. He gently raised her head and placed a blindfold around her eyes.

"Do you trust me, Kitten?" he asked softly, running his fingers down her arms.

"Yes, Magnum-Sama."

"Is your body mine?" his fingertips brushed her nipples,

"Yes, Magnum-Sama."

"Spread yourself for me," he whispered as his fingers found her pubis and gently began to prod. "Open yourself to me."

She did as instructed, the bedroom was drafty, and she was moist, her pussy was still a little sore from their lovemaking in the early morning. But she spread her lips as far apart as she could for him. Maria felt his weight lift from the bed and heard a container scrape a surface to her left.

"I'm going to take pictures, Kitten" he was speaking softly, and his voice came from by her feet.

"Is that ok with you?" he asked easing his weight down on the bed.

"You know my fear."

"I would never betray you Maria." He kissed her left knee then lifted the leg and proceeded to massage and kiss behind her legs.

"Then it's ok." She had begun playing with her clit, making small gentle circles. She felt his fingers snaking their way down her thigh, until they reached her labia.

"You're beautiful, now stop." He had placed her leg down and she felt him move away. When he returned, he leaned on his elbows and she felt him put something on the bed.

"Baby, this is going to be cold at first, but, bare with it." He knew she hated the cold. But she was not in control. He was.

She felt his finger slide into her pussy, then another, then another. Thru her discomfort, she bared it. To display her discomfort she mewed. It was a soft whimpering sound. Josh stroked her to show he was aware that she was uncomfortable. No matter what she could take in dick, three fingers hurt her, he didn't like it but it had to be done.

Josh moved his fingers gently opening her up, Maria was curious, this is the first time he ever willingly opened her up. He loved her tightness, so she really was curious to know what he had planned.

When he took the fingers away she sighed in relief.

Josh took the pineapple slice and placed it between her breasts; she shuddered a little but didn't move. "Good Kitty," he praised her as he began placing multiple slices in a line down her torso.

"Would you like to see what it is?" he asked as he placed a slice directly on her clitoris.

"I can tell you what it is already, Magnum." He smiled as he licked his fingers which were covered in pineapple and pussy oil.

"Uh huh?"

"Pineapple." Her mouth was showing him a very shy, but trusting smile. He put a slice on either nipple, and kissed her before moving away from the bed.

"Do you still trust me?"

"Of course."

"Good. Because I know you haven't done this yet." He slid between her legs and maneuvered a chunk of pineapple inside her. The look of surprise on her face was pleasant, so he didn't stop, the chunks were well sized and firm and he had asked a doctor first. Seems that the acid of the pineapple was actually good for her. Of course she would have to bathe after. But he would tend to that.

He only used six chunks, she was squirming trying to keep still, he smiled as he watched her fingers clutch the pillow she was laying on every time he slid a piece of the pineapple in.

"Good Kitty," he untied the blindfold and stepped back form the bed, his digital camera in hand. Her loved taking photos of her, whether she was naked, sleeping, eating, or cussing someone out. She was the most animated creature he had ever seen. He programmed the small gadget to take black and white photos, and toke about five shots of her laying there, expression as serene as a swan on a lake.

"Thank you for allowing me these pleasures," he began as he held himself above her on the bed. She was patient with him, knowing him speaking how he felt was a rare occasion; she waited for him to continue "neither your body nor your soul would ever be placed in jeopardy by me on purpose. You know that, right?"

She gave a short nod and watched him as he lowered himself to her side to kiss her.

Maria was going wild on the inside. He was purposefully taking his time, he had kissed his way from her lips to her neck, she didn't want to stay still, her hand found his head as he ate the piece of pineapple around her left nipple, his teeth brushed her flesh behind his lips and he found delight in the arch that found its way into her back.

He slowly and deliberately worked his way thru the pineapple slices, licking each spot clean before moving to the next one, as he got the one on her clit, he nudged it aside first and began to clean her of the juice it had left behind.

Her nerves were on fire, by the time he began sucking on her clit, the first orgasm gripped her and she clamped her legs down around his ears. Josh smiled into her flesh as he continued to stroke her with his tongue; he moved off her clit just enough to allow her to regain some composure.

As her legs relaxed around his ears, he began his descent into her pineapple filled snatch. As his tongue searched for the pineapple pieces he had placed inside her before he found himself growing stiffer and stiffer, pretty soon he really was trying to eat her senseless.

Maria noticed the change in him almost immediately, the way he was looking at her from beneath his hooded eyelids as he used his tongue in long curling strokes trying to move the chunks of fruit closer to his lips. Her lips curled back as he raised his head and moved up to kiss her, their kiss was fueled by the moment, Josh clutched her waist and flipped her onto her stomach when he finally released her from the kiss. She arched her back so she was pushing right on to his dick.

His self control snapped, he grabbed her and began hammering into her worse than he had done in the car, worse than ever before. She was snatching at the sheets, teeth gritted, and pushing back on him. His entire nine and a half inches was ramming her. Later, she would be glad she had a big ass and thighs that prevented him from really going to far in this position, as he pounded her she could feel the pineapple becoming looser and it was beginning to slide out with each stroke, he was filling her more and more with each stroke, but the fruit provided even more sensation around his head and shaft than her alone, keeping full steam and speed ahead he would not last long inside her.

Within minutes he felt his orgasm begin to move thru his gut, she was whimpering into the pillow, but he didn't want to cum like that, flipping her over, he slowed his stroke, her nails were digging deep into his back, but he relished the feeling.

12