His Kitty-Senpai Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, Kitty," he whispered over and over again, as he began to build his orgasm again, her legs were spread wide, and she was kissing every part of him her lips could reach, his collar bone, neck, shoulders, all were showered in kisses. He could feel each one like if she was branding him.

The pineapple was making a mess of the bed by this time, but he didn't care, her walls were pulsing around him and his own orgasm was so close, by the time he caught it, he saw her eyes role back in her head, too late, he cradled her as he shot his full load into the mush of her own orgasm and the crushed pineapple.

She stayed still for a couple minutes before he stirred her to lift her into the bathtub and turned on the shower, he hugged her to his chest as he gently cleaned all the pineapple away, he used the detachable nozzle on her as gently as he could, she was already turning scarlet from the force of his lovemaking, he knew she would be sore for days.

Her eyes fluttered open as he lay her on the settee, she was glowing like a fresh bride, gently he sat her up and placed the collar around her throat, the lock on it was a small, but secure thing, he would be the only person able to unlock it without breaking the links, and the key was hung on a chain with his dog tags around his own neck. She had given him that same dog tag years ago, now he felt completely equal to her as he gazed at her.

"Thank you, Magnum Sama." She whispered as he kissed her forehead, pulling the blanket over them both, he settled in beside her and turned off the lamp to the top of the oversized chair.

12