His Lordship's Bedroom Ch. 02

Story Info
He requests Mary to attend him.
1.9k words
4.31
147.7k
24
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went through my duties the next morning as usual, but all the while I was tormented by the thought that I would have to return to his lordship in a few short hours. As I dusted her ladyship’s empty room, the last duty I had before “attending” to his lordship, I wondered if the other servants knew of my fate. This questions was answered when I heard the housekeeper’s voice at the door.

“You’d best be going to his lordship now, Mary.”

I didn’t turn. I didn’t need to. I already knew she knew. I continued dusting the vanity and said in what I hoped was a nonchalant voice, “Am I the first he’s asked for again?”

“Yes, Mary, you are, and I don’t like it one bit. There’s nothing I can do about it, though. So you’d best just do as you’re told and not make too much of a fuss. Now, you get on your way, and I’ll finish up here,” the housekeeper said matter-of-factly.

I reluctantly headed for the door, and I could sense there was something more she wished to say. I paused before leaving to give her a chance to have her say.

“Mary, I know you’re a proud girl. I think that’s why he chose you. But don’t be too proud to ask for help if you need it. I’ve seen what he can do to a girl, and you may need bandages or salves before too long. Please, come to me, and I’ll help you as discreetly as I can.”

She returned to the dusting, and I closed the door. The hallway to his lordship’s bedroom was much too short. I felt as though I were walking to my own hanging. I tried to tell myself that yesterday hadn’t been so bad. He hadn’t done anything so awful. I could handle the humiliation and even the pain. But even as I tried to reason with myself, I knew it was a losing battle. It wasn’t just the humiliation, or just the pain, it was the combination. And I knew that yesterday had just been an introduction.

In my constrictive corset, my breath was labored as I knocked politely on his door. Again, there was no answer, so I entered after an appropriate interval.

This time I knew to check the shadows. He was not in the room. But I began to notice that there were some new pieces of furniture in the room. A long, low table sat in one corner of the room, while the opposite wall was taken up by two large slabs of wood in the shape of an X. Each point of the cross had a restraint on it. The cross was far from the window, but I could just make out something below the cross in the shadow of the room. I was just moving closer to examine it when I heard the door open behind me. I turned guiltily to face my tormentor.

“Do you see anything you like, Mary? I had some things added just for you.”

I stared at him in mute silence. Even though I hated him with a passion, some part of me still acknowledged his appeal. His long brown hair was down today, and it gave him an even more wild look. His piercing blue eyes were staring at me as if I were the main course.

“You can only guess at the purpose of my new additions, can’t you, Mary?” He seemed to like to address me by name.

“That’s true, my lord,” I muttered quietly.

He quickly advanced on me, and grabbed me by the back of my hair, pulling my head back so that I had no choice but to look at him.

“I have taught you to speak clearly, slut. Don’t make me regret the money I’ve spent on you. You will speak clearly and say what I tell you to say. Tell me that you understand,” he commanded.

“I understand, my lord.” I said as clearly as I could with my head held back.

“Much better,” he growled and kissed me fiercely. I knew better than to fight his kiss now. I tried to let myself sink away into my thoughts, where I was safe.

He must have sensed the distance I was trying to create, because suddenly he slapped me full across the face.

“Do you think you can escape what I will do to you that easily? You may try, but I will always bring you back in the most unpleasant manner.”

He was still holding tightly on my hair, and he used it to guide me over to the wall bearing the cross. He turned me to face it, pushing my face up against the wall in between the planks. His voice came hot and heavy in my ear.

“Yesterday was only the beginning, my little whore. Today we start the real fun.” He grabbed one arm and began to lash it about my head. I suddenly realized how vulnerable I would be lashed to this cross, and I began to struggle. I even managed to kick his ankle before he subdued me.

“You’ll pay for that, Mary. But for now…” and he slammed my other hand against the rough wood and restrained it as well.

He started to fumble with the back of my skirts, but bored of it very quickly. I heard the material rip, but was unable to turn my head enough to see what he was doing. It was only when the material fell away that I realized that he had cut my skirts away with a knife. He made even shorter work of my undergarments, and soon I felt my legs and ass exposed to the air.

“That’s enough for my purposes,” he said, as if to himself.

I felt him leave me for a few seconds, and I began to really panic. What if he left my here like this? I would be stuck. But I feared his return more than I did the abandonment.

He could move silently when he chose to, and I didn’t realize he was back until I felt the sharp sting on the back of my upper leg. I jolted at the contact. It was nothing like his hand the day before. It was much sharper and localized. It took two more swats for me to realize it was a riding crop. Each point of contact burned intensely after the hit, but after a few seconds it faded to a dull ache. But the more he went over my ass and legs with the crop, the more the sharp pain intensified and the less it dulled over time.

“You see, Mary, to me, you are no better than my horse. You’re a beautiful creature, and you serve a purpose, but you must be kept in line. And like any other horse, I will whip and ride you into submission.” The power of the strikes increased as he spoke.

I began to slide away from the pain, again trying to escape into my mind. There were times when I would swear he could read minds, but later I realized my attempts must have been obvious.

As soon as I had reached the place in my mind where I was safe from pain, safe from the situation, he stopped lashing me, and quickly, before I had time to pull myself out of my mental sanctuary, tied my feet to the cross as well.

“I know you’re inexperienced, and I’m not willing to waste my time adjusting you to the feel of a man inside you when I could be whipping you. However, since I will be fucking you, you need to be ready. So I had the blacksmith make a little something to get you started.”

I felt cold metal sliding up my leg until it reached my nether lips. It rested against my leg, and I could feel that it was a long metal stick that was thicker near the top than at the bottom. It must have been what I had seen in front of the cross earlier. It had seemed to be about waist height at the time.

“This cold metal phallus will be the one to take your virginity, slut.” He pressed his body up against me, and looked me in the eye, “I want to see your face as this violates your pussy, Mary.”

I felt the phallus slide past my lips and up inside me. I gasped at the cold invasion, and tried to squirm away, but I was firmly trapped. He move it up inch by excruciating inch. It was only when he reached the resistance that proved I was still a virgin that he shoved the phallus inside me. I screamed out, unable to bear the intense new sensations.

True to his word, he gave me no time to adjust. He rested the phallus, which was attached to a stand to keep it inside me, on the ground. I heard him pick up the riding crop again and he started to strike me again. The phallus was pushed so far inside me that even the slightest movement caused more pain, so that when I flinched from his blows, I was treated to a more intimate pain.

This time it was even harder to escape the torture. My brain would begin to float away, and then a sharp pain would bring me back again. I don’t know if I screamed, since all of my energy was focused on escaping the pain.

He didn’t even give me time to completely escape before he decided to take my pain one step higher. I was so totally exposed to him, it must have been a temptation he couldn’t resist. As I stood there, tied to a cross, with an imitation of a cock buried in my pussy, I felt him spread my ass cheeks apart. With one swift movement, he entered my ass. This time I know I screamed. The pain was unlike anything I’d ever felt before, but the humiliation was what made it unbearable.

I had always thought my first time with a man would be tender. This was beyond my imagination. However, I had begun to adjust to the phallus, and in the ultimate humiliation, was beginning to almost enjoy the feeling of it inside of me. The pain from him fucking me up the ass was still more and more intense with every well timed thrust, but I felt a building inside me that I didn’t quite understand. I let out a quiet moan.

“I knew you would enjoy this, you…little…slut,” he ground out in between thrusts. “Here you are being fucked up the ass while riding a metal cock, and you’re loving it! I bet you’re even going to cum.”

The feeling inside me began to grow with each thrust of his cock that threw me further down on the phallus, and I started to moan more.

“That’s it, Mary. Do as you’re told, and cum for me.”

I felt my body begin to tighten to the point where I thought I might break. And then suddenly, there was this amazing release. I couldn’t think, I couldn’t breath, all I could do was scream out with pain and pleasure.

The feeling slowly subsided, and was replaced by the awareness that he was still fucking me up the ass. His strokes were more intense, and it was not long after my release that he came, pouring his cum up my ass.

He pulled out, and removed the phallus from my pussy.

“You’re going to work out quite well for me, Mary. I’m quite happy with your work today,” he was releasing me from the cross, “Now you may sleep in my bed for a little while. I have other things to attend to.”

I turned around, barely cognizant of him standing beside me, limped over to the bed, and instantly collapsed into a dreamless sleep.