His Loss, Planning the Cruise?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sensed how hurt Barbara was so I sat Pete and Barbara down and we talked it through. Now we have an agreement that when there is an upset we will work it through together. Having someone who loves me help me through a problem, an upset, really helps me stay focused on the love and the relationship. In the past, when I was married to John, I'd get upset and he didn't want to talk. We would carry the hurt around for weeks sometimes. That doesn't happen here. One of us will sit the others down and we will work it through."

"Honey, can we agree to talk things through?" Diane asked.

"We may need a third party to help us sort through things. Can we call you Amanda?"

"Sure. I charge $50 an hour." Amanda laughed. "You see, we have that internal advantage and it really does work for us. I think if you focus on your relationship you can work things through."

"When we first got together I was pretty heavily invested in being right. I wanted to win. Pretty quickly I was shown that being right was costing me the level of intimacy I wanted with both Amanda and Barbara. I still remind myself a few times a day that my life is about having this loving relationship work. It's not about being right."

There were a few nudges in the room.

Arlene asked, "How do you decide who does what around the house?"

"We talked it over and we talk it over." Amanda said.

"Pete and I work and Amanda takes care of most of the household stuff. We provide the money and whatever assistance she needs or wants and she coordinates and does most of what is needed around here."

"Amanda, you don't work?"

"Yes, she does! She has a job just like Barbara and I do. When we moved in together we went to the bank and made a three person joint account. My check and Barbara's go right into the account. Amanda has full access to all the money in there. Amanda takes better care of us that we ever could take care of ourselves. I always have clean clothes, dinner on the table when we get home, a clean house, flowers on the table sometimes, and surprises. Doing all that for three people is a real job and Amanda is good at what she does."

"When we took the tour last week I was really impressed with the big shower. Do you shower together?" Anthony asked.

"Yes! It is fun and sexy and I don't think I've ever been as consistently clean as I've been since we added that shower."

"Don't you and Ines shower together?"

"No. Our shower is about twenty inches square and it's crowded for just me."

"Would you like to use ours? Come on, I'll get you some towels." Amanda took them to the master bath and left them to enjoy. Back in the great room conversation went to the cruise.

"Will your families be attending the wedding?"

"My Mom and Dad will. Pete and Amanda don't have any living family so you are their family. My Mom and Dad know all about what we are doing and they are very supportive. You'll meet them the day we sail."

Diane asked, "There are swimming pools on the ship, aren't there?"

"Yes, but there's no rule you have to go swimming."

"I've lost two pounds since last week and I plan to buy a bathing suit before the cruise!"

"Wow, Honey that's great!" Jake said.

"None of you have been on a cruise before have you?"

Heads shook.

"You should know that the normal rules for some things are a bit different on a ship. On the very top deck is an area where women sunbathe top free. Once or twice I have seen women up there who sunbathed clothes-free, but as a rule that isn't permitted. I tell you that so you aren't surprised or shocked when you see it happen."

Henry spoke up. Henry is a pretty straight laced guy. "How do you think about seeing women without their clothes and think that is OK?"

"God gave me the body I have. My job is to take care of it, learn from it and enjoy it. If you see my arms I don't feel badly. If you see my breasts I'm not going to feel badly. They are body parts just like my arms. Each society decides what is OK for a woman to show and at different times societies have changed the rules." Barbara leaned toward Henry to add force to what she was saying.

"Shouldn't your modesty keep you covered?" Henry's wife, Arlene, asked.

"My modesty keeps me from breaking any agreement I have with Amanda and Pete about our behavior. I won't ask anyone to do something I know they don't want to do. I won't do something I don't want to do. That is modesty, to me."

"Will you go up on that top deck?" Arlene asked.

"Sure! A little sunshine is good and all over sunshine is even better. I won't be embarrassed if you see me up there. If you're OK with it I may even hug you."

"Oh. I've never known anyone like you before."

Amanda spoke up. "When I met Barbara and Pete I had been seen by my doctor and by my husband John. No one else had seen me naked. No one else had seen my breasts. The day I met Barbara she helped me change the bandages and she showed me her breasts. I love showering with the three of us soaping each other and loving ourselves clean."

"I'd like to try that."

"I can hear that the shower has shut off and that means Ines and Anthony are done. Come with me and I'll get fresh towels."

"Now?"

"Sure. Can you think of a better time?"

"No. OK." She stood and helped Henry to his feet. On the way down the hall they passed Ines and Anthony.

"We are remodeling our bathroom!" Anthony said as they passed. Ines grinned and nodded in approval.

Amanda got three more towels from the linen closet and led Henry and Arlene into the bathroom. She opened a window to get some fresh air into the room and said, "Put your clothes on those hooks on the back of the door. I'll take the used towels to the laundry and be right back."

She took the wet towels Anthony and Ines had used and was gone. Henry started slowly unbuttoning his shirt. Arlene sat and removed her shoes. Henry had unbuttoned his shirt and Arlene's shoes were off when Amanda opened the door and joined them. She stripped in seconds flat and then helped Henry and Arlene get naked. She turned on the shower and quickly the water was hot and she helped them under the spray. They looked as if they would explode if they touched each other.

Henry was unsure what to do with his hands or his eyes. Amanda took a wash cloth and soaped it up and handed it to him. She turned Arlene around so her back faced Henry.

"Come on Henry, give her back the loving scrub it has always wanted."

He put the cloth against her shoulder and started scrubbing. Seconds later he was into it and enjoying what he was doing. He had never seen Arlene naked with the lights on and here he was scrubbing her in a shower with the full sunlight coming in through the window. When he got down to her butt he hesitated.

"Henry, don't miss any of her skin!"

He soaped the cloth again and rubbed the soapy cloth all over her butt. He was grinning like he was on his first trip to Disneyland. What he didn't know was how big the grin on Arlene's face was. Her eyes were closed and she had surrendered to how good it felt to be being washed.

Henry knelt and scrubbed her legs. As he ran the cloth up the inside of her thigh she opened her legs a bit. He saw her pussy up close and wet and his cock began to grow. He washed her legs and then stood back up.

As he stood back up Arlene turned and presented her front for cleaning. Her eyes were still closed. Amanda soaped another cloth and put it in her hand. Henry started at her shoulders and washed her chest. He naturally spent enough time cleaning her breasts to create a full erection on himself.

Amanda helped Arlene get started. She lifted her soapy hand up to her husband's chest and started the scrubbing motion. Arlene took over.

As she washed she opened her eyes. She saw how much lather is created on a hairy chest. She liked the feel of Henry's big chest. When they both had soapy chests Amanda pressed them together and had them rub chest to chest. In the process Arlene felt Henry's erection and she backed away from him and looked down.

"Oh my God!" She said, "Have you been putting all that inside me?"

"Yes, Sweetheart, I have."

"That dirty old thing?" She grinned at him.

"I was hoping I could get it really clean someday."

Arlene wrapped the wash cloth of soap suds around Henry's erection and started the cleaning process. Amanda noticed what a good job she was doing. Suddenly Henry grunted and grabbed the walls of the shower.

Spurt after spurt flew from Henry's cock and hit Arlene's lower belly. She giggled and kept stroking him. When he quit squirting she looked at his face and said, "You been doing that inside me, too?"

Henry hugged his naked wife for the first time and said, "I want a shower like this!"

"Me too."

They kissed. As they kissed Amanda opened the shower door and stepped out. The kiss ended and Amanda said, "You two enjoy the rest of your shower and by the way, the bed is right through there." She pointed into the master suite.

Amanda took her clothes, a towel and left. In the hall she toweled dry and dressed. She took her bra, panties and towel to the laundry. She then rejoined the group in the great room.

"Hi, Honey," Pete said as she came through the door. "I gave the contractor's card to Anthony. Do you think Henry will want it too?"

"Only if he wants to stay married to Arlene. They seem to love showering together!"

"Did you get in with them?" Diane's eyes were wide.

"Yes, just to get them started. I'm confident they can finish by themselves."

"They saw you naked? You saw them naked, too?"

"Yes. It is the way one takes a shower around here, naked. Is that a problem?"

Diane looked from face to face around the room. When she looked back at Amanda she said, "I think I've been sheltering myself all my life. I've been a little chunky all my life and I'm ashamed of my body."

Barbara went over to Diane and helped her stand. She embraced Diane and whispered in her ear, "How much do you weigh?"

Diane stiffened for a second and then whispered to Barbara, "A hundred and thirty-five pounds."

Barbara whispered back, "That's six pounds lighter than me. I want you to see something."

Barbara backed up about three feet and pulled her shirt up and off. She bent as she released her pants and they fell to the floor. Barbara stood three feet from Diane in bra and panties. She unhooked the bra and dropped it o the floor.

"Can you see the scar? Can you see the stretch marks? I have fat don't I?"

Barbara turned and let Diane look. Diane looked. Amanda stood up and stood beside Barbara. Seconds later she dropped the dress and stood naked beside her lover and best friend.

"Can you see my scar? Can you see the stretch marks, the bruise on my thigh, and the fat?"

The two women I love stood still and let all the people in the room look. Then they redressed.

"Thank you," Diane said. "I'm feeling better about my body. I've been surprised that Jake has kept loving me when my body isn't even what it was when he met me."

"I love you, not just your perfect body." Jake said.

"Then watch!"

Diane unbuttoned her jeans and bent, pushing them down her legs. When she stood back up she grabbed the sweatshirt hem and pulled it up and over her head. Her matching blue bra and panties contrasted with her very white skin. She looked at her husband and then at Barbara and Amanda.

Both hands went behind her and the bra came unhooked. She was at least a C cup and her breasts sprang free. Without thought she massaged them and Jake wet his lips.

"You are beautiful," Jake whispered.

"You are a beautiful woman," Barbara added.

"Wow!" I said.

"Really?" Her eyes were wide and she was breathing a bit harder than normal.

Ten voices spoke as one: "Really!"

"OK. Then here goes." She bent again and the panties were at her ankles. She stood and we could see the c-section scar and her trimmed bush.

"Am I OK?"

"Yes!" Every voice in the room spoke in unison. Five seconds later we heard Arlene's voice from the master bedroom, "Yes! Oh God, Yes!"

We all broke up in laughter. Jake stood and hugged his naked wife and squeezed her butt. He helped her dress and shared a few kisses with the process.

Henry and Arlene rejoined the group and blushed a little.

"Next week I'd like us to get together on Friday night. That way we won't have to go home early. We don't work on Saturday so we could stay up late, if we wanted to." Jake offered.

"Shall we meet here again?" I asked.

"Shall we bring our own towels? I hate soaking all your towels." Henry added.

Diane leaned over to Barbara and Amanda, "When can we get together and go shopping? I want some new clothes for the cruise. Maybe even a bikini!"

"Saturday morning? You can spend the night here on Friday and we can go shopping in the morning."

"Really?"

Women planning shopping trips are like young girls planning a party. Fun to watch, but please don't invite me to go along. Please.

In less than five minutes the Friday night get-together was planned and Jake and Diane would be staying as would Julian and Marsha. All the ladies would be taking a pound of credit cards and leaving all the men here to watch football and anticipate the treasures they would bring home. Other couples were told that if they wanted to bring sleeping bags they could stay too.

During the week I noticed Amanda was much calmer about the party. She had done well and had discovered that she liked the social life. At work both Barbara and I had been asked about staying over in sleeping bags. We had let the folk know that it was fine with us and that it would be a good idea to bring a pillow as well.

We let Amanda know that Friday night looked like a full house. She stocked up on paper goods and by the time Barbara and I got home from work on Friday the house and Amanda were ready for the evening festivities.

What we didn't know was that the other women had talked and coordinated the dinner. The first to arrive, Julian and Marsha, brought an entire turkey! Marsha and Amanda got it in the oven and kept it warm. A few minutes later mashed potatoes arrived with Brian and Katy, followed by the required green bean casserole brought by Jake and Diane. Pumpkin pie, a salad, extra drinks and an incredible cranberry sauce arrived shortly after the main items and the dinner was set buffet style and served. After everyone started eating Jake asked, "Pete, how did you feel when your ladies stripped down in front of everyone last week?"

"Proud. We all grew up with lots of taboos about our bodies. We had them when we met just a few months ago. On of Amanda's was that she had been raised to understand the word modesty meant hide you body. She discovered that modesty could have another meaning and when she stripped down she showed me that she has really internalized that concept. She is modest, even when she is standing nude in front of all of you."

"I didn't strip down as a sexual act. I had a reason for stripping. Diane needed the assurance that her body is OK. Barbara and I both thought it would help her to see that we aren't perfect and that we're fine with our bodies."

Diane entered the conversation. "I went shopping and found myself looking at clothes I would never have looked at before. My attitude about me is changing thanks to Barbara and Amanda."

Katy spoke up. She hadn't spoken to the group once and she just opened up and spoke. "I was raised in a family that believed like Amanda's family that modesty was important and that it meant keep as much covered as possible all the time. I've never even owned a sundress. I tried on a bikini when Brian and I were engaged. I felt like a slut for even trying it on. We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon and I wore a one-piece bathing suit with shorts over the bottom part."

Katy took a deep breath and spoke some more.

"When I saw the three of you strip right here last week I was mortified! I wanted to cancel our tickets and never talk to any of you again. Then I kept thinking about what happened. Every day from that night until now I've been thinking. You aren't sluts. You were loving Diane and wanting to help her feel better about herself. When I finally got to what had me so upset it was that I had been lied to by so many people for so long. Having the freedom to take off all my clothes and know that my body is just my body, scars, stretch marks, fat and all is a good thing."

Brian had been sitting next to Katy all during her speech and he had been watching her and not eating.

"Amen," He said.

"Last night when Brian came home from work I was ready to conduct my own experiment. I made our dinner and when Brian walked in and sat at the table I pulled off my dress and underwear and served his dinner dressed in my skin!"

"It was a great dinner!"

"Yes, it was! The best part was that it really was OK. Tonight I know Brian has been thinking about the shower and us in it. I've been thinking about it too. I invite any of you who want to join us in the shower to do it! I promise nothing except good, clean fun!"

Brian's eyes were as wide as they would open. His mouth was open too. The group laughed and two or three women said they liked the idea.

"Amanda, can I ask you something in private?" Arlene asked.

"Just ask. If I need to answer in private I will."

She shook her head. "OK, if you say so. When you were in the shower with Henry and me, I noticed you don't have any hair... down there. Why is that?"

Amanda looked at Barbara who winked at her. That permission given Amanda told the truth.

"The very first time I gave oral sex to Barbara I noticed she is as smooth as a newborn. It made the experience better. Then, Barbara took on the job of keeping me smooth until I can get the treatment like she had. That is fun too! I love the way my pussy looks without hair. I love the way it feels and both Barbara and Pete love pleasuring me this way."

"What treatment?"

"Laser," Barbara answered. "I haven't shaved in three years. Not my pits, my legs, or my pussy."

"Wow! Does it hurt?"

"Not really. It's a little uncomfortable and for a few days after the first two treatments I found hairs in my bed and in my clothes but that's not a very big deal."

"I'd really like a better look than I had in the shower but I don't want to do it here. Can we go somewhere and can I look?"

Both Amanda and Barbara got up and took Arlene to our big bedroom. Katy, Marsha, Diane and Ines followed. After a quiet minute Jake said, "You know, I'd really like a closer look too. I don't know that I've ever even thought about Diane having a hairless snatch."

He looked at me as he said it.

"Jake, when they come back ask either Amanda or Barbara to show you and Diane what they showed Diane. I'm sure they will."

"And, you're OK with me looking at either of their pussies?"

"Should I be afraid?"

"No! It just strikes me as strange that you would invite me to ask your wife.. uh, girlfriend to show me her pussy."

"Our society lives by some strange rules. I trust both women. If you were asking me if you could fuck either of them the discussion would be different. You want to see what a nude pussy looks like. I'm OK with that. They both look different and they are both beautiful. If they were covered with hair they would look a lot more alike."

As a group the women came back into the room. As Diane sat down by Jake he asked her, "Well, what do you think?"

"I like it and I think you will really like it, too."

"Barbara, I would like to see what this is all about. Can we go back wherever you went and would you show me what you showed the women?"

"I'm going with you," Diane said.

"Of course," Jake said.

Barbara stood and walked followed by Diane and Jake. I got up and followed as well. Barbara went into our bedroom and pulled her dress up over her head and off. She was only wearing shoes which she stepped out of. She lay back on the bed and opened her legs. She was fully exposed.