His Loss, Planning the Cruise?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake just stood there looking. Seconds passed.

"Jake, Honey, you wanted to look. Get close and look." Diane was smiling at his discomfort.

Jake leaned very close and looked. Diane was standing behind him and she quickly pulled her jeans off and her panties. She climbed up on our bed and opened her legs.

Jake, touch me. Look at me."

He did. He looked back and forth between the two women. Diane's triangle of hair was thick and somewhat matted. Near the slit the hairs were wet. He touched her and felt the pussy he was familiar with.

Barbara looked at me and I winked.

"Jake, touch me too. Feel the difference between hairy and smooth."

"Yes, Jake, touch her." Diane held his right hand to her pussy and looked at his face.

"Pete?"

"Touch her Jake. Find out why she is smooth. Find out if you want Diane to be smooth."

His hand was shaking as he reached for Barbara's pussy. He touched her just above her slit and ran his fingers along each side of her slit. He looked over at Diane and did the same.

Diane put his fingers in her slit. He put his fingers in Barbara's slit. Both were wet and slippery.

"God, you both feel so great!"

In a voice husky with passion Diane said, "Lick me, Jake. Lick me now!"

Jake bent to the task and Diane held his head as she rubbed her pussy on his face. In less than a minute she was thrashing on the bed and enjoying an orgasm. Jake's hand was still in Barbara's slit. She was slowly undulating her hips to increase the stimulation. I leaned to her ear.

"Sweetheart, you know if her eats you her will be shaving Diane every day for the next ten years. If you want him to do it it's Ok with me."

"Jake, ask Diane if you can eat my pussy too."

"Eat her Jake! Suck and lick her!"

As Jake moved from his wife's pussy to Barbara's Diane turned on her side and watched. He put his hands under Barbara's legs and held her as his wet face came closer and closer to Barbara's wet slit. Barbara used her hands and spread her lips just before he touched her. She moaned as his face touched her. His tongue began it's dance along the sensitive lips and finally her clitoris.

Diane reached out and stroked a finger across Barbara's nipple. Barbara moaned and Diane pinched. I watched as together they brought Barbara to a powerful orgasm. Just as she peaked she grabbed a pillow and muffled her screams.

I moved Jake over to between Diane's legs and I put my hard cock at Barbara's entrance. Her eyes flew open, saw that it was me and said, "Oh Pete, do me hard and fast!"

I did. As I pounded into this woman I love so much I looked over and Jake was doing the same to Diane. Her legs were up and his hands were on her breasts. Diane urged him on, speaking softly.

"Oh baby! You've never been so hard. You like fucking me don't you? I love being filled with you. Now fill me up baby! Fill me up!"

Jake grunted, stiffened and held his cock deep inside Diane as he came.

"Pete, I love how big you feel. Love me! Take me where I want to go!"

The rush of my load caught me by surprise. Suddenly I was shooting load after load into her! I think I held back on bellowing, but I cannot guarantee that. I lay down beside her and heard Jake say to Diane, "I would like it very much if you were smooth."

"See me later this evening and I'd be happy to shave you. I do Amanda and she likes how I do it."

We got out of bed and began dressing. As we dressed Diane spoke.

"No one has ever watched us before. I've never watched anyone do it before. God, that was hot!"

She noticed that Barbara was not putting panties on.

"Barbara, why aren't you wearing panties?"

"Pete or Amanda might want to touch me. I don't want to put anything in the way."

Both women left off their panties and went into the bathroom to do what they could do about the cum leaking from them. In a minute they joined us and we rejoined the party. While we were gone Amanda had put on some music and there were people dancing, people talking and two that were still eating.

Barbara went to Amanda and asked how things were going. Amanda said everything was fine then reached under Barbara's dress and touched her pussy.

"You got loved!" Then they kissed. Barbara told Amanda what happened in the bedroom and Amanda wondered out loud if anyone else wanted to see what a naked pussy looked like. No one spoke up at that moment so she shrugged and went into the kitchen.

She found Arlene and Marsha in the kitchen. They were picking at the turkey and when Amanda stepped to them Marsha said, "We were just talking about you. I love how loving you are. We don't hardly know you and I feel a real connection with you."

The conversation went on about lots of differing topics for a while. Barbara got in a discussion in the great room about being on a cruise and the one night where we are supposed to get all dressed up and have a formal dinner and dance.

I got hooked by some of the men into a discussion that started as college football and ended as work related. After eleven Amanda went around and asked people to stack out their sleeping areas and set them up. She had set up a small bowl with slips of paper. Each slip had a couple's names on it. She asked me to draw out the slips and that would be the showering order before bed.

I drew Brian and Katy first. I drew Henry and Arlene second. There were comments about them already having done a shower her, but they were still second. Julian and Marsha were third, Anthony and Ines forth and the last slip showed Jake and Diane.

I said, "Excuse me, but our names are not in the bowl."

Amanda spoke loudly enough to be heard clearly. "I'm counting on the generosity of our friends to invite us to join them under the water. If they don't then I guess we'll be last."

Brian had opened out their sleeping bags, two that zip together, and had retrieved their towels from their backpack. Katy walked up to the three of us and took my hand.

"Would you join us in the shower, please? We don't know much about how to really get clean."

I accepted and off we went. On the way out of the kitchen I grabbed a timer and said, "We can have no more than fifteen minutes for each shower. Otherwise we will run out of hot water." It wasn't true but if I didn't limit the time for each couple the last one's would shower in time for breakfast.

As Katy and Brian undressed I started the bathroom heater and the water. Just before we stepped under the water I set the timer and put it nearby.

"Get wet." I said. We did. It isn't hard. The shower is square and has a shower head at two opposing corners. We were wet in seconds. I shut the water off and handed both of them soap and wash clothes.

"Brian, start with Katy's back. Soap her up good all the way to the floor."

"Katy, soap my back from shoulders to the floor." She and Brian started and soon the giggles and sounds of joy were easy to hear. I noticed that Brian was doing a really good job on Katy's ass and inner thighs. I cold see that Katy had a nicely trimmed pubic patch, the style I call a landing strip. Her dark brown pubic hair was short and only about an inch wide and about two inches long, starting at the top of her slit and going up toward her navel. I also noticed that her breasts were very small and tipped with hard nipples the size of blueberries. When Brian reached the floor I said, "OK, Katy turn around. Start at his shoulders and he'll start at yours. Take your time and get good and clean."

They did as I asked and by the time they reached their waists Brian was fully erect. Katy looked at me and then wrapped her soapy cloth around Brian's shaft and stroked him. After four or five strokes she took the cloth Brian had from him and began to stroke me with it. She was smiling and enjoying the "good clean fun."

Brian put his hands out against the shower walls.

"Oh Katy, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum on me, Brian. Cum all over me!"

Spurt after spurt did just that. Katy aimed at her tits and her pussy as well as her torso. The cum blended with the soap and disappeared. I came all over her back and ass.

Brian kissed Katy. I turned the water back on and we scrubbed the cum and soap off each other. Katy saw a bottle of shampoo and asked if we would shampoo her hair. I put some on her hair and Brian and I worked it into her hair and then rinsed it out. She thanked us both with a kiss and got out of the shower. I opened the bathroom door and called out, "Whoever is number two, your shower awaits."

When I turned back to find my clothes and towel the timer dinged. Brian and Katy dried off and then carried their clothes with them back to the great room. They passed Arlene, Henry and Barbara in the hallway. As I left the bathroom I wrapped a towel around my waist.

Arlene asked, "Aren't you getting redressed?"

"No. Someone else might want to help me get really clean."

The bathroom door closed and I heard giggles behind it. I went into the great room and Amanda had lowered the lights. Not off but lowered. I went into the kitchen and opened a Diet Coke. After my first drink the can left my hand and Amanda took a drink.

"How was your shower with Katy and Brian?"

"Quite nice. I am sort of clean but I can tell you that they are very clean."

"Will I get some shower time with you tonight?"

"If you want it."

"I do. Ever since I found your juices in Barbara's puss I've been thinking about how much I want some."

"You found my juices did you? Did Barbara tell you the story?"

"Yes! Sometimes you still amaze me. Your loving seems not to have any boundaries."

"Oh, I beg to differ. My boundaries are quite firm. I will only do things that we agree upon. If something is offered and it might hurt either of you, I won't accept. I am for anything that furthers the expression of love on the planet. Anyone who would want to join our family must talk with both of you. In a family vote a single "no" is a deal breaker."

"Would you have let Jake fuck Barbara?"

"No. She would have needed your permission to fuck him. Maybe we need to talk more about this sometime soon. As I see it now your pussy is yours, mine and Barbara's. Nothing happens to it that doesn't affect all three of us. The same is true of Barbara's pussy and my cock. Any activity one of us wants to do with our bodies that potentially opens us up for disease, pregnancy, or harm is only to be done by consensus."

"So, if I shower with Anthony and Ines and he wants to touch me I need to talk with both of you?"

"Is there a potential for catching a disease in the activity? Or getting pregnant?"

"No."

"Then it is your decision."

"In the shower with Katy and Brian Katy cleaned our cocks with a soapy cloth. Brian came all over her front and I came all over her butt and back. No disease or pregnancy possible, so no conversation necessary."

"I see. We do need to talk about it so we are all on the same page of thinking, but I agree. Your thinking allows us freedom within the boundaries and protects each of us."

"Barbara is in the shower with Henry and Arlene. Are you worried about what she will do that would put our health in jeopardy?"

"No. She went with them for some "good clean fun" and nothing more.

I heard the timer ring. When I looked I saw Julian and Marsha headed for the shower. They were nude and carried their towels over their arms. Arlene and Henry found their sleeping bags and lay down together. The light level was dark enough that they had a little privacy but light enough that I saw Arlene take Julian's cock in her hand and guide him inside her open slit. Their coupling was slow and quiet. I stepped back into the kitchen and noticed that Amanda was sitting on the counter with her legs wide.

"Hey mister, want some dessert?"

"Low cal, high enjoyment?" I asked as I knelt and put my face against her sweet labia. She was dripping wet and quickly reached for the orgasm she had been thinking about. I drank the gift she gave me and slowly moved her to her orgasm. She leaned farther back until she was laying on her back. I pulled her butt closer to the edge and lapped all along her most sensitive areas. Every time I neared or touched her clit she moaned and twitched. As slowly as I could manage I pushed her toward the orgasm her body craved. When it arrived Amanda held her hands over her mouth and thrashed all over the counter. I held her clit in my lips until she started to calm down and then I released it.

After I sat her up I pulled her against my body, her legs wrapped around my hips and our arms held each other close. I kissed her neck and she kissed mine. We were still for a long while.

"I love how you love me."

"I know who you are. I love how you let me love you."

We heard the timer ding again. Anthony opened the door to the kitchen and said, "I hate to interrupt but Amanda promised to shower with us."

"And so, I shall." She unwound herself from me and jumped from the counter to the floor. She kissed me good-bye and walked off with Anthony. Seeing the trail of her juices on the counter I said, "Don't worry sweetheart, I'll happily clean up your juices." As I wiped the counter clean.

The next time I heard the timer I looked at the kitchen clock. It was a little after one in the morning. I knew that Jake and Diane were last and that while I was in the shower an hour or more ago they had gone into Barbara's bedroom where they would be staying that night.

I walked to their door and knocked. A muffled "yes" came through the door.

"It's Pete. Your turn in the shower is now. Do you want your turn?"

"No, but if you have time we'd like to talk with you. Come in, please."

I opened the door and went in. The only light on was a bedside lamp that couldn't have been more than ten watts. I sat in a chair near the bed. When I entered I left the door open just a little so I could be easily found without knocking.

"Do the three of you swing?" Jake asked.

"No. At least not in the way most people think of swinging. We wouldn't be interested in going to a party where everyone who came to the party was only interested in using each other's bodies as a place to get off. I want to love you before any affection gets physical. If I love someone I am willing to get physical as long as it won't hurt anyone. If the desired activity involves a cock going into a pussy I need to talk with my partners because they are also possessors of my cock."

"I watched you making love with Barbara earlier and it really got me turned on. It looked like you have made love in front of people before."

"Other than in front of Amanda, we haven't."

"Would you be willing to make love in here with us?"

"The three of us?"

"What I had in mind was making love beside you and Barbara or Amanda making love."

"I'll ask."

I left the room and found Barbara and Amanda in the bathroom. I told them what Jake and Diane had requested.

"You did it earlier. May I do it this time?" Amanda asked.

"I'm going to bed. I want the middle. When you come to bed, kiss me and tell me you love me, OK?"

We kissed her, said "Yes" and went to join Jake and Diane. I swung the door open and saw that they didn't wait. Diane was between Jake's legs sucking him. Amanda lay beside Diane and leaned over to her and kissed her. Diane accepted the kiss and moaned.

I opened Amanda's legs and kissed her labia. I could taste her sweet juices and feel the swelling of her lips. By moving a little I positioned myself so I could hold Amanda's breasts with my hands as I licked her pussy. When I could feel that she was very close I shifted again and placed my hardness against her opening.

"Be inside me, Honey. Fill me up."

I moved my hips and slid into her depths. I felt her fluids flow out of her and flood down my balls and onto the bed. Diane had propped herself up on her elbows and watched as we joined. Jake held her hips and grinned as he mated with his wife.

"Pete, pull my nipples, please."

Using finger tips I grasped Amanda's nipples and pinched. Slowly I increased the pressure until she said, "Oh God! I'm cumming!"

My thrusts were slow and deep. I moved Amanda's legs as I stroked in and out. I watched Jake and Diane. Amanda held her eyes closed and still shook from the orgasm she just had.

I whispered, "Amanda, do you want another? Can I kiss you to cumming?"

"OH yes! Kiss my pussy, Pete. Help me cum again!" Her whisper was punctuated with her ragged breathing. I continued to hold her legs high and I slid back from her until my face aligned with her wet and dripping puss.

I touched her clit with the tip of my tongue, making tiny circles around it.

"Oh Pete! What are you doing? I'm going to cum right now!"

I could not hold her legs! They came down on my back and she thrashed around as she came again. Her body and legs were covered in a sheen of perspiration and her breath came in gasps. I did my best to maintain contact with her clit but I could not. I held still and waited.

When Amanda opened her eyes I lay next to her and caressed her breasts, avoiding the nipples. After repeated orgasms they would be painfully sensitive.

Looking over Amanda I watched as Jake thumbed Diane's clitoris as he entered her vagina over and over. He was drawing out her approach to her orgasm. I whispered to Amanda, "Follow my lead."

I went to the other side of Diane and faced her breast. Amanda put her face within an inch of her other nipple. Diane looked at us and felt our breath on her.

"I want to cum!" She said.

"Now!" I said, plunging my face down and surrounding her nipple with my lips. I flicked the nipple with my tongue and sucked. At the same time Amanda did the same to Diane's other nipple. Diane screamed and grabbed our heads. Her orgasm arrived and took her somewhere special. We sucked, licked and kissed her as she swam in the feelings. When Jake pulled out of her Amanda and I quietly slipped from the bedroom.

A few minutes later we were in the shower and got each other clean. I dried her and she dried me. We hung our towels up and crawled into bed with Barbara.

"I love you Barbara."

"I love you Barbara."

"I love you both. Warm me up, please."

She was facing me so I backed up to her. Amanda spooned her from behind. Seconds later we were asleep. I dreamed about the cruise. In the dream Crystal and Mark spent a lot of time laughing.