All Comments on 'His Loving Beauty Ch. 03'

by AaronCromwell

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sweet

I can't say I'm a big fan of M/M fiction, but I loved this story, it was sooo sweet! Great job and keep writing!

One thing though...Damon's track pants went from black (when he comes in) to white (when Eddy gets them off the floor). ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it's really great!

very sweet, romantic and arousing...!i love how u blend the domination/humiliation with the tender romance. fantastic!

looking forward to more works of yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Perfect.

Wow! I loved your story so much and you are such a talented writer. What I especially liked was that although the role allocation between Eddy and Damon was so clear throughout the whole process of the story, their pride and love for each other was even more perceptible. Your characterization of them was perfect and I'm really going to miss these two ;) Can't wait to read more written by you- please continue writing. You don't want to waste that talent of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!

This story was very sweet and romantic as it developed in the first two chapters, and I loved it, but damn, when we got to the third chapter and they had settled into life together, this story heated up to sizzling!

I think this scene was pretty much the perfect homage to submissive and dominant relationship love. Eddy's obvious love and adoration of his man is extremely well expressed. We really feel things the way he does and it lets us experience the devotion and sexual thrill he feels like few stories out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!

The whole story was just amazing and very sexy and hot! Loved it to bits!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awwwww

wow...so cuuuute!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
..

tbh, i think the sex scenes were abit too much. i wasnt sure if damon was being nice or horrible. so yeah. make it more loving next time?

PickliPip86PickliPip86almost 14 years ago
It takes all kinds...

I really like the story.

Because if nothing else (and there are other things I like about it), it displays the tender negotiations that take place in a dom/sub relationship.

AND, how despite the disparity in the constructed power roles each person still loves and respects the other.

Well done! Really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more please

please add more i LOVE this story i read again and again

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Where?

Where did you go? I read your work in one night. Favorited you, and am compelled to comment. Your story was so well constructed; sweet and hawt. Eddy and Damon were not facile caricatures, but well developed characters one hopes to read about again. I know life gets in the way of writing, but I hope you post other stories. Thank you for this series, it is amongst the best.

Peace and joy

Shell

hotspice014hotspice014almost 13 years ago
THANK YOU FOR THE STORY

YOUR AMAZING

ONE OF THE BEST, IF NOT THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ ON THIS WEBSITE. THANK YOU SO MUCH. WISH YOU WOULD COME BACK AND GIVE US MORE OR WRITE ANOTHER STORY. BUT YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
Superb work.

The last chapter is a little rough but near the end when you read it and find out that this is how their relationship worked, it was acceptable. Truly not a story i'm used to, but right up there with the best that I've read of all time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing..!!

Undoubtedly the best story..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story at first

loved the first two chapters. HATED this one. love stories should NOT involve abuse. there is a difference between bdsm and abusive sex. this was just disappointing.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

I don’t even know how I found this old story but I’m glad I did, it’s one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter almost made me physically sick. I’m first to say I don’t like or understand d/s shit, but there is a distinct difference between being dominant and being a physically abusive asshole. The violent abuse, the disregard for Eddy’s request to stop, the extreme degrading and bigoted name-calling, the absolute humiliation - it was all WAY too much. It literally ruined this story and the tender love story from the other chapters. Some of the behaviors, mistreatment and words that Damon expressed can never be taken back. It was clear that it was confusing to Eddy in the moment, so when the end changed tone, wrapped it all up as “all good” and “so hot”, and immediately forgave Damon’s shitty abuse, it was very hollow to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous