His Loving Beauty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're my daddy, Sir! Damon is my daddy!"

"That's right, you cock-loving faggot."

Damon smacked my ass again, and it stung like hell. He continued relentlessly punishing me for 3 or 4 agonizing minutes, and I was struggling the whole time but Damon didn't have the least bit of trouble holding me down to his legs. I couldn't get my arms to budge even an inch, and I could only move my torso across his legs one way or the other a tiny bit. He let me flail my legs around all I wanted, but it didn't help me at all. No more than 20 seconds into it, I was already starting to sob and pleading with him to stop. The only pauses he took were to take a handful of my butt cheeks and squeeze them hard, sending a message that was clear to me in its meaning that he literally owned my ass and could play with it however he wanted.

In another minute, I was bawling like a baby and begging him to go easy, really not happy with this treatment. Well, my prick sure was enjoying it, throbbing as hard as it ever does on Damon's knee, but at that moment, I really wanted it to stop.

The loud, hard swiping slaps continued to sting my butt as I screamed out, "Damon, please stop! It hurts way too much! Please! Please, please, please, Sir! Oww! Stop, please! You're doing it too hard! I don't like it! Plea—"

"Shut the fuck up, fag boy!" He yelled, and smacked me even harder. "You're not fucking supposed to like it, you stupid cocksucker." Again he increased the strength of his blow. "Disobedient faggots like you get punished," and he emphasized this last word with another harder hit. Each of these successively harder smacks had sent me further and further into a daze.

Finally, while I was completely stunned, he said, "Shut the fuck up and take it like the weak faggot bitch you are," and this last verbal debasement was again punctuated with the hardest smack yet, and I immediately went completely limp, and Damon's dick jumped up to slap my stomach in response.

Damon's angry castigation, both his words and strength, drove me into utter submission. My tears didn't stop but my struggles and pleas for mercy did. I was soon just lying down over his lap, quietly sniffling. My punishment still wasn't over. Damon continued spanking me for my disobedience, and I learned I had no choice but to accept his discipline. I'd stopped resisting for a full minute when I almost automatically moved my face over into the crook between his hip and right leg, trying to receive comfort. I'd gone limp, so Damon released my hands and I tightly wrapped my arms around the big, muscular thigh my head was resting on.

He let his now free right hand wander across my back, pinching me, and holding the back of my collared neck tightly. Damon squeezed my balls in his left hand just enough to spike the pain, and he kept smacking my ass. He continued with about 10 more hard smacks to my butt, and then finally he was finished.

He pushed me off his lap, forcing me to let go of his comforting thigh, and then he stood up in front of me and put me back on my knees, and held my head with his left hand, which was big enough to palm half my skull with more ease than he could palm a basketball.

As I grabbed his thighs with my hands, Damon forced me to look up at him and asked calmly, "Who's your daddy?"

Now deep in a submissive state of mind I answered, "You are, Sir. Damon is my daddy."

He abruptly took a tight hold of my chin with his left hand, and leaned over, pushing me down so my butt was against my heels, and he pinned my head against the edge of the bed, next to his other hand. Damon put his face directly above mine, looked me dead in my wide eyes, and spat twice onto the center of my face.

He then demanded, "And who's daddy's little girl?"

With his warm saliva covering my cheeks and forehead, I answered, "I am, Daddy. I'm your little girl, daddy's little girl."

A lustful smile briefly broke the serious expression on his face before he continued, "That's right you are." With my chin still in his grip, he spat on my face again and then ordered, "Open your mouth, pussygirl." I obeyed, and he slowly dragged his rough, wet and warm tongue across both my cheeks, then spat into my mouth. With his face only inches in front of mine, he asked me, "Are you gonna be a good girl?"

"Yes, Daddy, I'll be a very good girl for you, I promise." From the way he smiled again, I could tell he really liked hearing me call myself a girl for him. Knowing I was pleasing my man, my own little prick throbbed hard in my panties. Had I known how much it would have pleased Damon for me to be his "little girl", I would have started long, long ago.

"Good girl," he mockingly approved my obedience before again licking my face, from my left cheek to my ear, which he tongue-fucked, then bit down on, making me pant with lust.

He let go of me as he stood back upright and looked down at me, grabbing his now even more rigid and leaking black monster. He said, "Now, bitch. Beg for it."

I was going absolutely mad with lust, and I was terrified to think that he would deny me his big dick again. I didn't know how to convince him, I didn't know what to say. I just spoke from the heart, "Sir, please, I want to please you, please... I don't know what to say. I just want to make you feel good. Please, please let me make you feel good."

"Now my bitch is finally learning to be a good little, obedient faggot. This is about me, pussyboy! Not you. If you don't start gettin' that, I'm gonna have to keep punishing that faggot ass of yours, and then you'll see what a sissy wimp you really are."

"Yes, Sir. I understand, Sir."

"Suck on my balls," he ordered.

I immediately dove forward to lick and suck on his low-hangers with great desperation to please, while softly stroking his legs with my hands. He held my head with one hand and used it to direct me and grind my face into his crotch, and with his other hand he stroked his dick, sometimes rubbing it around on my face. His balls were still sweaty and they smelled wonderful! His intoxicating, manly scent always drives me crazy. I was instantly back in a haze, feeling high on submitting to Damon, my man. I truly can't say how long I was servicing his balls. I only remember a blur of his powerful, masculine taste and smell, flashes of his fleshy sack as I tried to get it into my mouth and suck on it dutifully. As I gained some of my consciousness back, I looked up at his face to make sure that he was enjoying it.

He was looking down at me, smiling with pride and confidence, and, while already knowing the answer, he asked, "You like those big balls, white boy?"

I moaned appreciatively, gratefully chewing on this treat.

Still with his hand on my head, he pushed me away from his balls and ordered, "Say it. Tell me, cocksucker."

"I love your balls, Sir. Only a big, black daddy like you can have balls this big and potent. They taste and smell so good, I love them. Thank you for letting me suck them and worship them. Thank you!"

"That's right, bitch. Thank a real man for allowing your worthless, faggot mouth and tongue in his sweaty crotch." He paused for a moment to cock-slap my face which hurts more than it seems it would, but I obediently took it, keeping my faggot tongue, as he called it, sticking out as I happily accepted whatever he was willing to give me.

Damon continued, "You know, bitch, don't matter how much you suck on a real man's balls, or how much of that sweat you drink down, don't matter how much of my cum you eat, it won't ever make you into a man. You'll never be anything more than my dick-loving pleasure tool. Got that, queer?"

It was a real trip to hear all this debasing language. Being humiliated like this was a powerful reminder that I belonged to Damon, and it made me want to please him that much more. "Yes, Sir, I understand. Thank you, Sir."

"Good girl." The fact that I took this treatment so willingly and happily was also a reminder to Damon that I know I'm his and that I want to please him which both boosts his ego and makes him want to dominate me even more. I think it's a beautiful symbiotic relationship.

He pulled my head to his dick and I opened my mouth to take his awesome prize. His balls are amazing, but my man's dick is always the ultimate goal. My lips being stretched wide by his thick, veiny cock is a truly wonderful feeling. I often crave its presence in my throat; I love the taste, the texture, the smell; I love every bit of it. But what really satisfies me is that I have it in my mouth, that this incredibly wonderful man has chosen me to please him. It's the feeling that, though he could have anyone he wanted, he still prefers to use my mouth as a warm, wet home for his manhood. It's the feeling that my spit, tongue, suction, affection, warmth, it's my mouth that's giving him pleasure. Knowing that he wants my mouth on his glorious dick, pleasing him—that's what I need. With his dick in my mouth, I feel like I'm fulfilling my purpose.

Finally, he was finally letting me please his dick. I sighed contentedly and shut my eyes so that I could completely immerse myself in the wonderful sensations taking over my mouth, sucking on the fat head like a pacifier. I loved how it felt on my tongue.

He put both hands on my head and held my mouth on just the head of his dick. I sucked gently and licked under the head, excited that I was pleasing him. The prolongment of the anticipation made the blowjob that much better for both of us. I was thrilled, relieved even, to have him in my mouth.

Damon spoke between his gasps and groans of pleasure, "Ohh—Fuck! Fuck yeah!" He was grunting softly and looking down at me as I sucked him. He held my head tightly in place and started a slow pace moving in and out of my mouth. Soon he was fucking my throat very roughly, and I reveled in feeling his dick penetrate my throat over and over. With his firm grip on my head, he moved me around as he pleased, while gently rocking his hips. Damon was steadily fucking my throat, pulling my face all the way to his sweaty crotch, leaving his dick to soak for a few seconds, and then forcefully angling my head back for better access to my willing throat. He'd then slide my mouth back to the head of his dick as he lifted my head back up, and then repeat the same motions. He was skull-fucking me like a surfer rides waves, and I sucked and licked as best as I could. Damon had complete control over me. Even if I'd had the will to stop, I never could have hoped to actually break free from Damon's power; I just closed my eyes and held on to Damon's legs and muscular butt, happy to go along for the ride.

It was inevitable of course that my teeth would eventually scrape his big dick, especially since it was moving around so erratically. When I did err, Damon, still fucking my face, slapped my cheek sharply and I groaned, actually grateful for the smack. He stuffed his dick all the way down my throat and then pushed me back onto my butt, pushed my head against the edge of the bed, and tilted my neck all the way back. He stood directly above me and again roughly moved my head up and down his hard cock, forcing me to deepthroat the thick mass, making me gag over and over again.

He stopped, grabbed my wrists and leaned forward onto the bed holding himself up with both huge arms as he pinned my hands underneath his. "Keep going, bitch," he ordered.

It's not easy to choke yourself on such a huge dick, especially in that position. As I struggled to get his dick farther down my throat, I forced my throat to accept the whole length and girth of his massive black dick and my nose was soon buried in that wonderful scent of his crotch again, making me want to please him even more. I kept his dick planted deep in my gullet, worked my throat muscles and rubbed my nose around in his pubes, damp and moist with his pungent sweat.

I couldn't breathe and was getting light headed, but I love that. I love being near passing out because my big black daddy has his massive, powerful cock stuffed down my throat! I was totally at his mercy and it felt so right I was about to cum. All too soon for me, Damon put one hand on my forehead and refused to let me follow his dick as he slid out of my needy mouth and throat. When the whole thing finally left my mouth I gasped for air, still making whining noises wanting his dick back.

Damon stood back about a foot from me and made a 'tsh' noise, sneering, "Fucking faggot cocksucker trying to get my cum before I'm ready."

I shamelessly began to whine desperately, "I'm sorry, Sir! Please, please, please let me suck on your dick again, Sir! I wanna make you feel good, Daddy. I need it bad, please!" I missed his cock and needed it back in me any way he'd let me have it.

"Yeah I know, you horny little slut. It ain't your fault you were born to be a faggot bitch for men to use." Damon paused for a moment, shaking his head, then continued, "Get up on the bed, face down, pussy up."

I did as I was told and then Damon walked up behind me and rubbed his dick against my butt. "Good bitch," he rasped.

I wiggled my still very tender butt for him and it clearly turned him on because he gave me another few smacks and started squeezing my cheeks hard. I gasped and moaned in response, starting to rock back and forth with my face buried in the bed.

Damon pulled down the panties a little bit and knelt down on the floor behind me. He stuffed his nose and mouth in my crack and started kissing near my hole and around my cheeks. I needed his dick in my pussy real bad now, so I pushed back against his mouth and moaned loudly to show how much I needed to get my pussy fucked.

He licked and bit at my hole aggressively, making me go crazy all over again. Damon's goatee felt amazing scratching at my sensitive hole as he tongue-fucked me which did nothing to scratch the itch, only making it worse. Luckily, I could tell from the way he was eating me out like a mad man that he was ready to put it in me, too.

He flipped me over quickly and took the pink panties the rest of the way off, then stared down at me and in his rough, deep voice, he asked confidently, "You want it, pussy?"

"Yes! Please, Sir," I whined through my panting.

"Beg."

I breathed, "Please, Sir, please fuck me." He just stood looking down at me, idly stroking his dick as he bore his teeth sexily, clearly unimpressed. On total impulse, I nearly screamed in response, "Daddy! Please, fuck me, Daddy! I need it, please!" Damon smiled slightly in amusement as he used his much larger dick to smack my prick and balls around. I watched and shivered at the sight of his huge, virile man-cock dwarfing my pathetic little prick. My giant was still unsatisfied by my groveling, so I again whined in frustration, even louder than before, "Ohh, Daddy, please, please stuff my pussy with your big dick! I need you to own me. I need to be your bitch. Your... your girl! I wanna be your girl, Daddy, please!"

Damon's amused smile turned into a proud, superior one before he got some lube out of the nightstand drawer and slathered some of it over his dick. He teased his dick against my hole for a few seconds, then spoke, "You want it, pussygirl? Put it in."

"Yes, Sir," I whimpered with anticipation as I grabbed his huge, hard cock and put it up against my hole. I didn't hesitate an instant to impale myself on the huge head. It was painful but I needed it bad and it was totally worth it.

Damon let me work it in for a moment before he forced my legs up, stretched out to each side, then grabbed my hips and started steadily pulling me onto his shaft. I was holding on to the bed cover above my head for the whole time I was being worked onto his dick. The initial insertion of Damon's cock into my pussy always boosts my submissive state of mind. He was the man and he was breeding me and I could do nothing to stop it. We both knew he was completely in control; and we both knew I was here to be his hole to fuck and get off in. It was just the way I needed it to be.

Pretty soon my butt was against his pubes and he fucked me just like that, stretching out my hole while I was moaning in deep pleasure. He let go of my hips and leaned over and looked into my eyes. I quickly turned my head away to my left and looked to his neck and broad shoulders, yielding to his gaze. I felt weak and intimidated by him, plus I was being overwhelmed by the pleasure in my ass and the feeling of being owned.

He set his forearms down on the bed, under my shoulders which he grabbed with his up-turned palms. He held me there and continued to fuck me at a medium pace, pulling most of the way out, then sliding back in, thrusting in the last little bit hard each time, forcing a grunted whimper from me. I couldn't bring myself to look directly at him but I could see in my periphery that he was staring at my face the whole time. The hot breaths from his growls were warming my cheek as he fucked me and stared down at me. I planted my hands on each side of his upper back, tightly grasping the flexing muscles there.

He let go of my shoulders and instead held both sides of my head in his huge hands to keep me in place for his fuck. I continued whimpering while I used my own hands to caress and appreciate the strength in the rest of his body, squeezing his biceps and shoulders, thrilled by the power I could feel coursing through them. I rubbed his sexily toned stomach, then finally came to his strong chest, loving the hard muscles of his thick pecs. I was looking at my hands at the center of his chest, my left hand running across his right pec, and my right hand pressed against him in the valley of his chest.

Still growling like a beast, Damon turned my head back to face him directly, encouraging me to make eye contact. I did just that, staring into his eyes, still feeling very intimidated, even unworthy of him. My tough muscle god held my head securely in his hands, now penetrating me with his eyes as well as his dick. His gaze carefully explored my whole face as he continued growling and fucking. After a moment, he set his eyes back on mine, and we stared at each other.

I was abruptly shocked yet again by how powerful my love truly was for this man. Damon must have felt it too, because his thrusting suddenly came to an almost complete stop for a moment. His hips quickly picked up speed again, but now he was more gentle, and sensual. I was so stupefied by the intensity and mysticism of this feeling, I started to cry just a tiny bit. As he was staring deeply right back at me, I felt the beat of his heart pounding hard at my hand, his pulse accelerating to a rapid pace. As a few more tears leaked out of my eyes, I hoped he'd keep me as his forever.

I saw Damon's Adam's apple bob as he swallowed hard, blinked once, then a slight smile curled his lips for just a split second before another deep growl rumbled in his chest. I swear I could hear his thoughts in my own head, "My little Eddy, I love you, my little Eddy. My precious, perfect, little Eddy, you're my entire world."

My wonderful, sweet lover growled long and deep like a happy lion for a few seconds before he broke the gaze to move his mouth over mine and suck my lower lip into his mouth, nipping it between his teeth. He then moved down to nibble the side of my neck as he intensified the speed of his thrusting. My hands returned to feeling his ripped back, trying to hold him close to me with my arms wrapped around him, moaning as I rubbed my cheek against his while he chewed on my neck.

When I started trying to pull him by his muscular butt to fuck me harder and quicker, he took both my hands and pinned them down, stretched out above my head. As he did this, he erected himself with his arms so that he was leaning over me, and he then used his pelvis and the powerful rod of steel that connected us to curl my backbone so that my ass went up higher and bent over my stomach. I could now see the thick tufts of dark black hair in his armpits, which were bombarding me with his scent and I struggled to breathe it all in. I wanted to lick them and sniff them up close, and drink all the sweat, but I was unfortunately unable to reach them. He began to fuck a little bit faster, inciting me to moan in appreciation. Damon was breathing heavily while I was so far gone in pleasure I had to keep reminding myself to inhale air.