His Loving Beauty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed as he mocked me, "You like that, fag?" I couldn't form any response more than a moan, so he slammed into my butt extra hard a few times, and asked again, "You like that, faggot?! You like a real man's big, black dick pounding your white, faggot pussy?"

I wrapped my legs around his back and whimpered, "Yes, Sir, I like it. It hurts, but it's a good hurt 'cause it reminds me that I'm yours—your bitch. Fuck me harder, Daddy, please! I love your dick, Daddy. I love it!"

He slammed into me hard a few more times and then stopped completely with his dick buried all the way in me. The instant he stopped, I immediately started trying to fuck myself on his dick, but with Damon's powerful grip on me, I didn't have much room to move. I looked up at his face and cried out, "Daddy, please don't stop fucking me! Please!" He just stood up again, still with his dick deep inside me, and a tight grip on both my wrists, one in each of his hands.

I grunted, desperately straining every muscle in my body to keep him fucking me some more. My eyes were shut tight as I again frustratedly whined, "Daddy, I need more, please. Fuck me some more, please. I'll do anythi—"

I didn't even see the hard slap coming, but its sting on my face quickly shut me up, making me moan instead of whine. Damon admonished me, "Quiet, pussyboy."

He took both of my wrists in his hands again and used them to pull my ass all the way against his pubes. My legs were still wrapped tightly around Damon's hips as I looked up at him, wondering what he was going to do. With an arrogant, devious grin, he moved backwards, bringing me with him. I slipped off the edge of the bed, and Damon held me up only by my wrists and his dick lodged far inside of me. I was now in mid-air, hanging off of him. There was never much I could do to resist Damon's fucking me, not that I wanted to, but now in this foreign position, I was completely at his mercy.

He lowered me so that I was upside down, and my instinct quickly took over. I used my legs around his waist to pull myself up onto his dick and then let myself down a few inches, basically fucking myself up onto him. I did this for a few strokes and then he joined in and set the rhythm, pulling me up by my wrists, almost like he was doing curls in the gym, and pushing his dick farther into my ass than it had ever been before. I was soon lost in a high, not just from the stretching my hole was experiencing, but from the feeling of being completely under my man's power. To avoid falling, I had to keep my legs wrapped around Damon's hips, leaving nothing for me to do other than to get fucked like a bitch.

He went on like this for a while and then flopped me back onto the bed, removing his dick from me and causing me to whimper and whine to get it back in. He turned me back over on my stomach so he could pull me back up onto my knees. He got on the bed behind me, then roughly and effortlessly shifted me over to the head of the bed like I was a rag doll. With his left hand, he grabbed the back of my neck and pressed my forehead against the wall, a few inches above the wooden headboard.

He quickly re-entered my hole and I tried to steady myself with my hands on the headboard, gasping sharply. It did hurt, but that didn't stop me from fucking myself down onto his dick as he resumed slamming me hard. I was whimpering and moaning in pleasure and pain again while he growled like a ferocious panther. Damon moved his left hand around to grip the front of my neck, including the dog tag, before he closed in behind me, weighing his sweaty, heavily muscled, body against my back, pinning me down hard.

With his other hand he felt up the front of my body, pinching and squeezing at my skin, making me moan and my hole automatically squeeze like a vice, trying to pull him farther into me. Damon groaned loudly in pleasure as the anal squeeze slowed his pace for a short moment. After a moment of dizzying pleasure, he shook off the tempering effect I'd had on him, and began pounding me again.

He pressed himself even closer against me, his left shoulder against the back of my collared neck, trapping me between his body weight and his hand which was protecting me from the hard wood of the headboard. Damon put his mouth to my ear and growled through heavy breaths, "Yeah?! You like getting fucked, pussy?!" He continued slamming me furiously, making me almost scream out moans of pleasure.

I did try to answer him. I wanted to say exactly what I was thinking, "Yes, I do love it, Sir! I love it, I love it, I love you so much! Yes! Fuck me! I love it!" But, like my tongue was numb, at that moment I simply didn't have the motor control required to speak.

As his thrusts decelerated to Damon's regular but still quite powerful pace, his right hand slid down to my balls and took hold of the sack, rolled it around in his hand like a neat little toy, as he growled again into my ear, "I know you love it, you little queer boy! My fuckin' pussyboy faggot!" His harsh language caused my butt to spasm around his dick as I pushed back to meet his hard thrusts.

He held me tight to his body as he fucked me roughly, and still with an almost painful grip on my neck, he started squeezing my balls too. He was laying claim to what was left of my masculinity. He was asserting his ownership over that part of my body, like he was letting me know, "These belong to me too, just like the rest of you."

He let go of my neck and instead grabbed my chin in a vice grip, holding me still as he slowly licked the whole right side of my face, leaving a stripe of his warm saliva. He moved back a little bit and started biting my neck and shoulder. It hurt a little, but not nearly as much as the pain he was still intermittently creating in my balls. He licked and bit his way up until he could fuck my ear with his thick, slimy tongue, stopping only to nibble on my ear.

I had to grab the headboard to brace myself when his thrusts were more powerful but most of the time I was holding on to the huge, rocky muscles in his shoulders and arms, wallowing in feeling the strength of the man who dominates me so completely.

He pulled my lower body backward slightly so that he could hold the back of my head against his big chest, below his neck, while he began marking my face with his teeth. Damon chewed on my ears and used his hand on my chin to angle my head back when he wanted access to bite my throat and Adam's apple. He even nibbled on the bridge of my nose a little, still applying pressure to my sack whenever it pleased him to do so.

As he increased his pace, I was driven closer and closer to the edge. By now, Damon was grunting each breath after each hard thrust slammed me against the headboard. All of these expressions of his ownership of me had me near exploding. From my year of experience with him, I knew intuitively that Damon was close too. When my hole tightened around his dick, he firmly squeezed my balls just enough to make them feel intense pressure, without feeling like they're being crushed. Damon was grunting loudly in my ear as he thrust into me one last time and held me down on his huge cock. He squeezed my body tight and his teeth sank once more into the side of my neck for just a second as I felt his body convulsing and he began to cum deep inside of me.

I was on the very edge when Damon turned my face to his and kissed me deep, scratching my face again with his facial hair. I continued to grind my ass over his hard, ejaculating dick, loving how it had made its home inside my butt and bred my pussy. Just a heartbeat after my man's climax, my own prick erupted, hands-free.

As we were both shaking and cumming from our orgasms, Damon pushed his tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it with gratitude. I moaned into his mouth, savoring the moment with heavenly content, being enveloped with his huge, warm body, and both my arms now held secure to my own body in his strength. As our orgasms completed, Damon held me tighter and kissed me harder until our mutual rush began to fade. When he took his mouth off mine, we both started breathing heavily. My back still against his chest and stomach, his right cheek pressed to the top of my head, I felt wonderfully at total peace.

Those were some of the best seconds of my life, before Damon slipped his still turgid dick out of me. He fell onto his back on the bed to catch his breath and rest from the intense fuck he just gave. I fell forward against the wall and headboard at first, quite worn out myself from the intense fuck I just took. I was already missing the warm touch and comfort of my man, though.

I tentatively turned around to look at him lying there with his arms flat out at his sides, bent at the elbows up toward his head. His eyes were closed and I just sat for a moment, staring at him. I still can't get over what an amazing man Damon is in every way. His incredibly impressive physique is the least of what makes him so awesome, which means the rest of him is nothing short of godliness. He sensed my gaze on him and peeked at me through heavily lidded eyes. A very slight grin crept onto my face as my shyness returned and I looked away, blushing.

Damon sensed that too though, and gave me a silent order by gently pulling the length of the leash that was next to his arm towards his chest. I obediently crawled toward my dark giant, who I knew to be a perfect teddy bear on the inside, and laid down softly on his torso, resting my head on one cheek in between his strong pecs. He unhooked the leash, leaving the leather collar around my neck. He wrapped his arms around my back in a hug and rubbed my head with his hand.

We rested like that for just a moment before Damon dragged me up his body in our sweat so that our faces were only inches apart. We looked into each other's eyes, smiling, and kissed each other on the lips.

"You OK?" he asked.

I put my hands on his shoulders and responded, "You've never been that rough with me before. You spanked me really hard."

"Oh—" Damon paused to stroke my face with the back of his hand, as he asked in a deep voice filled with concern, "Baby, too hard? Was I too rough?"

I beamed a smile and said cheerfully, "No, Sir. I liked it." I giggled and he grinned sexily again. I continued, "But you were wrong about one thing."

"What's that?"

"I wasn't born to be a faggot bitch for men to use."

"Eddy," he drawled my name slightly, "you know that shit doesn't mean anything."

"No, no. I'm saying, I was born to be your faggot bitch," I half-joked.

Damon chuckled, playfully smacked my butt and said, "Yeah, I know you love being my bitch."

Giggling, I said, "Yes, Sir. I love to please my man." We smiled at each other and kissed again. I continued, "I was just wondering why you were so rough this time."

"Oh, baby," he said. "You looked so hot when I walked in. I dunno, babe. Maybe it was the surprise of it, but seein' you there in that collar, leashed to the bed like that, wearin' those girly pink panties..." He shook his head and took a deep breath. "Fuck, so hot, babe! You looked just like the perfect little, obedient bitch waiting for his master to come home. Drove me fuckin' nuts, Eddy. You're so damn cute already, you go an' do something like that—tsh, I lose my mind, babe."

"You liked calling me a girl too, didn't you?"

"Hell yeah I did! You have no idea how much it turns me on to call you names and humiliate you like that."

"I love it too, Daddy!"

"Shit, baby. I'm gonna start gettin' hard again already if we keep talkin' like this."

I smiled because I could tell he really enjoyed it, but I still wanted to hear it out loud—Damon's praise is a reward only a notch or two down from his cum. "So you had fun?"

Damon gave my ass another smack and said in his deep, sexy voice, "Fuck yeah, babe."

I smiled and said, "Good. Happy anniversary." We kissed again for a few seconds and then I teased him, "Now where's my present?"

He laughed, "Fuck you, bitch." Another smack to my butt. "I'll spank that little ass of yours again if I have to."

I giggled and joked, "Hmm, what do I have to do for that?"

I saw that devious grin return to his face before he suddenly pushed me off his chest onto my stomach, angled to face the door. He held me down as he got up on his knees and started smacking my butt again. I was laughing and trying to get away, but he was too strong. I yelled through my laughter, "Damon, I was kidding! Damon, stop! Ow!"

He continued with a few more loud slaps before he chuckled and said, "Okay, baby. I'll stop if you be a good boy and grab my trackies off the floor." As I got up on my hands and knees to reach for Damon's pants, I shook my butt sluttily for him, eliciting another deep chuckle and one last smack to my ass while I was pulling up the white track pants he'd thrown down when he first came into the room.

That last smack caused me to look back at Damon over my shoulder with a joyful smile on my face. He grabbed my hips and pulled me backwards, my butt revisiting his dick briefly as he set my legs between his spread knees. He then reached behind himself to lift my calves up and he simultaneously push me forward with his pelvis, causing me to go flat on my stomach, leaving my head hanging off the edge of the bed slightly. He crashed down on top of me, his thick dick and big balls on my legs, and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, across my upper body. His head was now above and to the left of mine and a little farther over the edge of the bed. I giggled at his antics and craned my neck to look at his sexy, smiling face, less than a foot from my own.

We just stared at each other for a moment before I said, "Here," holding his pants up, offering them to him.

His smile grew slightly as he leaned in to kiss me on my forehead. "Feel in my pocket, babe," he said.

I smiled at him for a moment, wondering what my man was up to now. I reached into the heavier pocket and felt, then retrieved a small, soft object. The instant I laid eyes on the velvet-covered box now in my hand, my heart began to race. I didn't know what to think, and I didn't want to get my hopes up over nothing. The nylon pants left my hand as I gasped and my eyes widened.

"Oh! My god!" I thought. "Is it—?" Feeling a little choked up, I again looked at Damon who was already staring at me with a loving smile. I swallowed hard, then refocused on the object in my hands.

I held the little box in my left hand as I tried to open it with my right, but I was so nervous I was shaking too much to open it up. Damon squeezed me tighter in his arms in response to my body's quivering, which helped to calm my nerves. My thumb now steadied, the little box began to open, and my anxiety peaked.

When the contents were finally revealed, I brought my right hand up to cover my mouth as I gasped and began to cry joyfully. I stared, almost unbelievingly, at two shining platinum rings in the box, one bigger than the other, each with an almost illegible scrawl that, without closer inspection, appears to be some sort of Arabic language.

I sniffled and repeated out loud, "Oh my god!" I swiped away some of the tears on my face and then turned my head to Damon, melting with affection for him. My lips were puckered as I eagerly tried to stretch up to him for a kiss, but I couldn't really move. Luckily for me, Damon moved to meet my kiss with his own. Our tongues danced with each other as I sucked on his. The kiss wasn't enough for me though; I needed more of him.

Still in the lip-lock, I snaked my left arm out of his grasp, the box firmly in hand, and tried to turn onto my side enough to get my arm around Damon's neck. I still couldn't really budge under his weight, but he lifted himself up a little and I flipped over onto my back, wrapping both my arms around Damon's neck and upper back as he pulled us a little bit closer to the center of the bed before he settled back down on top of me. We kissed passionately for a while as Damon stroked my hair and face. I was still crying a little, never before so happy in my life.

I wasn't even sure if he'd realize that it was our first anniversary today, but I was elated that he did. And on top of that, he actually went out of his way to do something special for me—for us. This was better than anything I could have ever imagined. I was overwhelmed by his love.

He gave me a peck on my lips, one on my nose, and another on my forehead before he lifted himself up onto his elbows. I brought the box down in between us and looked at the rings again. I could hardly believe it. I looked into my perfect man's dark eyes and said in a shaky voice, "Thank you, Damon. Thank you, so much!"

His smile radiated as he softly spoke, "Here, look." He took the box from my hands and extracted the smaller ring. "Read the inscription," he said, handing the metal band to me.

I looked at it, trying to focus my eyes on the strange cursive writing through my tears. I rotated it for a second before the font became decipherable to me. It said, "Forever Damon's Boy". I smiled and tried to hold back more tears.

"Damon... I don't even know what to say. This is perfect."

I looked back into the box, and began, "That, that one—" I had to pause for a few sniffles, then looked at Damon, and finished asking, "That one's for you?" He kept his eyes locked on mine as he nodded in the affirmative, before I asked him, "What's yours say?"

He gently took my ring into his hand and replaced it with the bigger, heavier band. As I read the similarly fashioned inscription on his ring, he spoke it aloud, slowly, in his sexy, deep bass voice, "Forever Eddy's Man".

I sniffled and tried to not outright cry like a baby at that moment. I collected my thoughts as best I could before speaking. "Forever, Damon? Do you really mean that?"

"Yeah, babe, of course I mean it!"

"Promise?"

"Baby! You know how much I need you. Now that I got you, I could never live without you, Eddy."

"Oh my god, Damon! Thank you!" Staring into my man's eyes, I really did almost start to bawl my eyes out, but I choked back the tears and said, "I love you so much!"

Damon sensed what I needed at that moment, and he gave it to me. "My little Eddy," he said, hugging me tight and pressing my face into his shoulder. Being in his arms always makes me feel totally safe and secure, and Damon has told me many times how important it is to him that I feel that way.

He let go of me, then held the small ring up, and asked, "Here, you want me to put it on you?"

Unable to contain my excitement, I shouted, "Yes! Please!"

Damon smiled, chuckled with delight and took my right hand in his left, then slid the platinum band onto my ring finger. After I admired it on me for a second, the man who is now my husband regardless of the law, held out his right hand above my chest. I took his cue, honored to perform this binding ceremony, and slid the ring onto his corresponding digit.

We both smiled with love at each other, then kissed for just a moment before Damon pulled me up with him to the head of the bed and held me close to his body as he dragged the covers up over both of us. He held me lying on my back next to him, his face right above mine and his right bicep under my head.

He stared at me for a second before whispering in a very sincere tone, "I love you, Eddy."

Trying not to cry, I responded quietly, "I love you too, Damon."

Nothing more needed to be said. We could both feel each other's profound love in our hearts.

We kissed for a while longer until Damon took me into his warm, cozy embrace, where I lay dozing off for a nap, happy to know I am forever Damon's.

The End