His Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Your hand comes back down on my ass cheeks, alternating one then the other. As I count in my head, I wonder how many I can take. I've felt myself wiggle and my ass feels like it's on fire. The fire grows into fierce pain as the spanking continues well past 20. I'm starting to whimper as I feel like I can't take anymore. You stop at 25 and tell me I've done well.

"Not bad for your first spanking with Me. This will certainly not be what it's like each time. I may desire to use a belt, whip, hair brush, or anything else that might make a good implement. I do wish to find your limit so that I may push you past it, however that will come in time. I tend to use spanking as a punishment, so you want to be sure to follow directions unless you wish to be intimately acquainted with this activity."

I feel You rubbing my reddened ass and You seem pleased. It burns greatly, however it has replaced the throbbing in my ass from the plug and the brutal ass fuck, at least for now. You moan Your approval as You continue to rub me.

"I love the way your ass turns deep red with such little effort. I look forward to seeing what marks will show on you."

As You continue to massage the globes of my ass, I feel You reach for the plug again. You twist the base and pull it out swiftly. I buck with the movement and groan in discomfort.

"Time for your shower pet. Be sure to wash thoroughly. I want you clean enough to eat off of," You say with a wink.

You toss me a towel and I grab my toiletry bag from my luggage.

"Oh, one more thing before you go. You are not to wear the towel into or out of the bathroom. If someone sees you, simply smile and keep going."

I nod and silently groan. I open Your door and peek out, trying to see if anyone is in the bathroom across the hall. I don't hear anything so I start to open the door completely to make my dash. Just as I'm about to scoot, You stop me and tell me I've forgotten something. I look at You and You're holding out the butt plug. I grab it with an oops and You slap my ass as I turn to go.

"Ouch!"

I screech and You simply laugh as I look back at You over my shoulder with a pout.

"Go, go, go little one" You say.

I look again and bolt across the hall into the bathroom. Relieved that no one is there, I close the door and get to my tasks. The water feels so good so I take a few minutes to just stand under the heat. It feels lovely to wash away the travel grime from the last 24 hours. I diligently wash and condition my hair and scrub my body thoroughly. I even take the time to soap up two of my fingers and wash the inside of my very sore asshole. It takes some will power and effort, however after a few tries and using the side of the tub to seat the base, I manage to get the large butt plug back in. My ass is so painful between the spanking and ass fucking that any touch causes shockwaves and twinges of pain straight through me. I step out of the shower after rinsing and gingerly towel myself off. I'm not sure I will be able to sit comfortably today.

With my towel wrapped around my wet hair and completely naked, I open the bathroom door a crack to see if anyone is around. I hear the washer running, so I know someone is doing laundry. I just hope they don't chose now to check on it. Master's door is closed and I'm not certain if You've left for work yet or not, as the door to the garage is closed as well. I decide to take the chance and dart for Your door. I open it and swoop in quickly. Just as I start to shut the door, I see one of Your flat mates half way down the steps. Oh my God! Did he see me? I turn a bright shade of red and quickly slam the door. You're sitting on the bed with Your laptop and look up. You laugh, seeing my color change.

"I take it you were not alone?"

Breathlessly I say "no Sir, Your flat mate was coming down the stairs! I think he might have seen me!"

"Good," You say and smile that evil grin.

"You will have to get used to being naked in front of others at some point My pet. Might as well start now."

I'm mortified. Being naked in front of anyone but my lovers is such a terrifying thought.

"Come to Me little one."

I drop my toiletries on the bed, take the towel off my wet hair, and move to stand next to You by Your bed. You wrap Your arm around my thighs and start to rub the indentation of my hip. You love that part of me. You remove Your laptop and tell me to bend over. As I do, I feel You move and get up off the bed. You are standing behind me and hear the zipper of Your pants as they are brought down. I feel Your hand at the plug and You pull on the base, slowly this time. I feel it ever so steadily being forced from my tender anal passage. At the widest point, You stop the removal and hold it there, stretching my ass so wide I feel like I will be split in two.

"Breath pet. Deep breaths," you tell me as You maintain Your grip.

After what seems like forever, You pull the plug the rest of the way out. Relief is instant and I let out a deep breath.

"I must leave for work My pet, but before I go, Your rituals will begin immediately. The first one, as discussed, is taking my cum in Your ass to wear all day. Are you ready?"

I groan out a "Yes Sir" and You get to Your task.

I hear You spit and feel wetness on my asshole. I am glad that there will be at least some lubrication this time, but dread the pain I know is coming. You spit again and I feel Your cock poke into my asshole. You push slowly and break through my anal ring. I grab the comforter on the bed as the pain hits me.

"Good girl" You say, as You push deeper. "You're doing a very good job taking my cock today pet. You will be used daily this way, so You need to learn to get past the discomfort and please Me."

You continue Your slow assault on my ass pushing Your cock all the way in as deep as it will go, then dragging it almost all the way out. You keep the tip of Your cock in my ass, then push steadily back in. As You continue to work my ass, Your strokes become faster. I can see the clock on Your discarded laptop and understand why I'm in so much discomfort. You've been fucking my ass now for almost half an hour. After the plug, brutal dry fuck in the car park, and spanking, I feel like I'm dying. Just as I can't take any more, I feel You start to pulse. You unload Your cum deep inside me and slowly slide Your spent cock out of my ass.

You replace it with the butt plug and firmly force it back into place, holding Your cum inside.

"Mmmmmm that was brilliant my pet," You say as You stand and grab a tissue. "I'm going to go clean up before work. Stay just like that until I return," You command.

I stay just as You left me, bent over the bed, hands curled in the comforter, legs apart, ass in the air. My ass is beyond throbbing now and I can only pray this is the last time You will use me like this today. My body is pulsing with every beat of my heart. All feeling is centered around my ass. I can feel I'm very wet, however I have not been allowed release at all to this point. I'm not sure I could, given the pain, however the urge is not lost.

When You return, You look handsome. Your hair is all pulled back neatly, You have a collared shirt on, dress trousers, and black shoes. You stand next to me and run Your hands over my shoulders, down my back, and gently rub my bum. Standing so close, I smell Your cologne and breath deeply. I love that smell. It smells like You. You tell me to stand and face You. I am having a hard time moving, so You lean and help me to stand. You grasp my head just above my neck and kiss me passionately.

"Welcome home My pet," You say with a huge smile.

"Mmmmm thank You Sir," is all I can manage after that kiss.

"I have left you a key on windowsill in case you decide to go out. Remember, I should be home by 6. Oh, when I get home, You will be in present position kneeling at the door with Your legs spread and Your hands behind Your head. You do not need to be naked, this time. Have a good day little one. I love you."

"I love you too Sir."

With that You kiss me on the forehead and pat my bum as You leave.

I am feeling very tired after the workout You just put me through so I decide to nap this morning so there would be a better chance of me sleeping tonight. I set the alarm on my phone to ring after 2 hours and curl up on the bed. It takes me no time to fall soundly asleep. After what only feels like minutes, the alarm is ringing. My eyes are burning and blurry and I struggle to wake up. I need so much more sleep, however You said I was only allowed two hours. I lay there trying to focus my eyes and rub them to hopefully stop the burning. I decide the only way to get through the next few hours is with coffee. I slowly get out of bed and decide to unpack my bags as quickly as I can so I can dress and reward myself with a hot cup of coffee. It only takes me a few minute to unpack and put away the minimal wardrobe and belongings I have brought with me. Packing light has it's benefits. I decide on some comfy pants, layered shirts and sweater, and sneakers. I grab my purse, jacket and the key and make my way up the drive to the road.

I spend a few hours walking around the neighborhood after finding coffee at the local shop nearby. It's a lovely area and I leisurely wander the roads that slope like a roller coaster up and down. It's a cloudy day and chilly, but the brisk air feels good. As I walk, I replay the events of the morning since I arrived. I have never felt so cherished yet tortured. My body is screaming in pain and discomfort, yet my heart is overflowing with happiness and fulfillment. It's such an odd pairing, yet it feels right. I try not to let my mind wander into what may happen tonight. I've learned not to try to anticipate, as it tends to only get me into trouble.

When I return to the flat, I head into Your room and look at the clock. It's now just before 3 which means I still have another 3 hours to waste. Just then I remember I was supposed to call back to the states and let everyone know I'm here safely. A week before I left, Master ported my phone number to Google Voice so that I can keep my number as we travel. I have turned my phone to airplane mode so I don't rack up minutes on the local company, however as long as I am logged into the wifi, I can make calls. I open the Google Voice app and dial Mom. It's just about 9pm so it takes a bit for her to answer. We chat for a bit and she is happy I'm safe and sound. She says she's going to miss me and wants me to check in every week or two so they know I'm still alive. I agree, send my love, and move onto the next call.

After my round of calls, almost an hour has passed. I decide to venture upstairs to see if anyone was home and maybe watch a little tele. I hear voices and as I round the top of the stairs, I see Master's male flat mate sitting in front of the tele watching sports. I blush, knowing he was the one who was coming down the stairs as I was getting out of the shower. I pray he didn't see me. I approach and say hi. He turns and smiles and says hello.

He asks me "How was your trip?"

I reply with funny details about the folks on the plane, people I met on the layovers, and my relief to finally be here. He chuckles and I notice that he keeps glancing over at me. When I look at him, he turns and focuses on the screen. Oh no! He DID see me! It's like he's eying me and picturing me naked again. He feels me looking at him and he turns toward me.

For whatever reason I feel brave at this moment and blurt out "did you happen to see me as I came out of the shower this morning?"

He smirked and said "I think I was coming down stairs, but I didn't really see anything. You're safe."

I breathe a sigh of relief, but something in me wonders if he's telling the truth. Ah well, I can't worry about it now. It's done, over.

I sit for a while making small talk with Master's flat mate and trying to figure out the game of cricket that is playing on the screen. I've lost all track of time and when I glance at my watch, it's 6:05pm. Instantly I'm up and bolt down the stairs.

"I'm so late!"

I still have to change clothes and be ready in position.

"Oh my God, Oh my God!"

I race around the room and dig out my brown halter dress, black heels, and a black sweater. I frantically start pulling off my clothes and pray for time. I am just getting my shoes on when I hear the door open. You look at me standing there wobbling, trying to fit my foot into my black 5 inch heel. You look at me with a grimace and I know instantly I'm in trouble. You slowly close the door behind You and place Your keys on the bed. I'm breathing hard and panicking. You walk to me and grab a fistful of my hair.

"How did I ask you to be when I arrived?"

"Dressed and in present position by the door Sir," I respond.

"Correct. Why were you not in position as I asked?"

I lowered my head in shame, which hurt, as You maintained Your grip in my hair.

"I asked you a question slut."

I stammer out "I lost track of time talking with Your flat mate Sir."

"Ah. Lost track of time. It happens," You say nonchalantly.

I feel a slight sense of relief, but only for a second.

"Forehead and toes against the wall, hands behind your back."

I immediately go straight to the wall and get into position. I hear You take off Your belt and think it is the handcuff belt that will be used to bind my wrists. Instead I hear the jingle of the purple wrist restraints as You place them around each wrist and attach them to each other. Once in place, You lift the bottom of my dress and put the fabric into my bound hands.

"Hold onto the bottom of this dress. Do not let it go," You say.

Fear wells up inside me as I know that my naked ass is now exposed. I hear You pick up the belt and hear the buckle clang. I feel Your hand go around the back of my neck, holding me in place. Suddenly I hear a whish, then a burning sting on my right butt cheek.

"OW!" I yell.

The belt comes down hard again and I lose my breath. I feel like I am being suffocated. I try to take deep breaths and I cannot get enough air in my lungs. The belt continues to rain down blows on my ass and thighs. I am crying now and I hear myself begging You to stop. All of a sudden I realize I should have been counting! I trying to quickly calculate the swipes and come up with a good guess of 10 so far. I start counting from there and continue to beg.

"Please stop Sir! Please! It hurts so bad! I can't take it! Please stop!"

As if I had said nothing, You keep slamming the belt into my battered body. You stop and ask me

"How many strokes was that slut?"

I respond through deep sobs with "20 Sir."

I hear You toss the belt on the bed and feel You lean toward me. Your breath is by my ear.

"I don't like to punish you pet, but You need to learn to do exactly as I order. You've disappointed me. I expected to come home to an obedient pet waiting for me. Instead I find You scrambling around like a field mouse. How do You think I felt, knowing My pet disobeyed my simple directions?"

That hit me hard. I disappointed my Master. I broke into a deep, gut-wrenching sob that had my whole body heaving. You start to rub my back.

"I still love you very much pet. I need to teach you to obey me and punishing you is the only way that you will learn."

All I can do is sob.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," over and over.

With that You turn me to face You. My head is hung and I can't even look at You, my heart too heavy. You put Your finger under my chin and lift my head so my face is even with Yours.

"Look at me," You say.

I try to look at You but I can't maintain my eye contact.

"Look at me, I said!"

I immediately look into Your eyes.

"Pet, I adore you. I do this to make you better. I do this because I love you."

"I know Sir," I say through small gasps.

"Do you not wish to be my slave, pet? Have you had a change of heart? Is this too much for you?"

Having You ask those questions breaks my heart even more. I start to cry again.

"Stop my love. You have taken your punishment. I believe you have learned from it. There is no reason to continue crying."

You cup my face in Your hands and You kiss my tear-stained cheeks. I look deeply into Your eyes as I gain my composure and see the genuine love radiating from Your gaze.

"I don't want You to let me go. I want to be Yours Sir. Please let me be Your slave. I'll do better, I promise."

You smile at me and wrap me in a wonderfully tight hug that only You give.

"You are my pet. I love you and I will never let you go. You had your chance to back out, remember? You now belong to Me."

A deep sigh escapes me.

"I love You Sir" I manage through deep breaths.

"I love you too pet, always. What do you say W/we get something to eat. I'm hungry."

You release me and I nod as I try to get my bearings.

I try to think of what I need to bring with me, but the stinging pain in my ass doesn't allow me to think clearly. As if you sense my dilemma, You instruct me to grab my purse and jacket and extend Your hand. I pick up both items in one hand and grab Your hand in the other. You pull me toward You again and kiss me deeply as Your hand softly rubs my butt cheeks.

"You will have difficulty sitting tonight my love, but I'm sure you won't forget this lesson, will you?"

"No Sir," I reply.

You walk me out to the car, open my door, and help me ease into the seat slowly. "Sssssss" I hiss as I try to sit. The pain is excruciating, feeling the fire as my ass rubs against the seat through my thin dress. The plug seats itself deeper as I try to adjust, making my agony just that much worse. You get into the driver's side and lean over to kiss me again. It's a gentle, soft kiss that felt so wonderful. You smile sweetly at me and squeeze my hand before pulling out of the car park. As W/we drive, You talk about Your day at work and ask me how my day was. It was a quick ride to the restaurant and I am thankful for the brief walk. Once seated at the table, You grab both of my hands in Yours and start rubbing them. I love it when You do this. It's so comforting. As Your caress my skin, the pain from the spanking seems to be lessening to a dull ache. When the waitress comes over, You diligently order for the both of U/us. I forgot how much I loved it when You ordered for me. You did it early on when W/we first started dating and it felt wonderful. Now it feels even more amazing, knowing You are ordering as my Master. I smile widely.

"I've missed that lovely smile of yours, pet. What are you thinking?"

I take a deep breath and tell You.

"I was thinking about how wonderful it feels to have You order for me. It makes me feel so cared for, almost spoiled. I feel special that You care enough to pay attention to my likes and dislikes."

You smile again and stroke my arm down to my hand softly.

"I do listen, pet. I'm glad you feel cared for, as I do care for You deeply. As Your Master it is my role to teach you, push you, and take care of you."

My heart melts. My smile becomes even larger.

"This is where I belong, Sir."

You nod and say "Yes it is, pet."

W/we have a lovely dinner and share a dessert. You seem to have taken pity on me because You did not test me or humiliate me at all during dinner. You pull out my chair when W/we are done, help me with my coat, and offer Your arm. W/we walk out of the restaurant and down the sidewalk and I feel wonderful. Something as simple as walking next to You, holding Your hand makes me feel so safe and secure.

I look at You as W/we walk and blurt out "I love You Sir."

You stop and pull me to You and kiss me deeply. When You let me up for air.

"I love you too, pet. Very much."