His Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You once again help me into the car and come around to the other side. On the drive home, You take my hand in Yours and place it on Your trousers over Your rising cock. Knowing Your intention, I start to rub Your bulge gently, making circles up and down the length with my fingernail.

"When W/we get home I want you to immediately strip and get on your knees. You will have 60 seconds to complete this task. If you are not done in time, you will be punished. Understand?"

I nod and say "Yes Sir."

Not five minutes later You pull the car into the car park and I hurriedly dash for the door. Inside I frantically strip off my clothes and shoes, peeling them off before I have even made it completely into Your room. I drop to my knees, spread my legs apart, clasp my hands behind my head, and await Your arrival right behind me. You walk in only seconds after I am done. You smile.

"Good girl."

"Kneel up pet," You say as You grab the back of my neck, pulling me up.

I raise until I am perched on my knees and even with the crotch of Your trousers. You lower Your zipper and undo Your belt. Your trousers and boxers fall to the floor.

"Open pet. I'm going to fuck your mouth."

You pull my head toward Your already stiff cock and I open my mouth wide. I feel the head of Your penis enter my mouth and hit the roof of my mouth and trail down to my throat. I gag as You put both hands at the back of my head and press me into You so that Your cock is sent deep into my throat.

"Let me see how well you deep-throat my slut. I know you've been practicing."

I try to relax my throat and accept You. You use Your hands to determine the speed and force for this event.

"Take my cock slut. Take it all the way."

I continue to gag and tears are now forming in my eyes from the struggle. As much as I try to relax, I can't stop the reflex. You start forcing Your cock into my mouth hard and fast. You truly are fucking my mouth and I'm now having a hard time breathing. I start to struggle. I can't breath again and I'm starting to panic. You keep thrusting deeper and harder and it becomes too much. I'm struggling for breath and I give in to the panic. My hands come unclasped from the back of my head and I push You back trying to catch my breath. You immediately stop as I am coughing, crying and breathing like I hadn't had a breath in minutes. I brace for punishment and Your disappointment, but it does not come. You kneel down next to me and stroke my hair.

"Breath pet. Deep breaths. Are you ok?"

"No" I hiccup.

"Ok. Talk to me. Tell me what's happening."

I try to catch my breath enough to speak so that my words are understandable.

"I...couldn't..... breathe..... I.... panicked.... when.... I....couldn't.....breathe.....and....You.....wouldn't.....let.....me....up."

You pick me up off the floor and carry me to the bed. You hold me in Your arms and hug me, telling me it's ok.

"I'm sorry little one. I didn't realize you couldn't' breathe."

You continue to try and soothe me.

"We will work on that, ok? It's not the end of the world. No more crying. You're safe."

The last part caught my heart and I looked up at You. I looked into Your eyes and knew You were telling me the truth. I am safe with You. You take my face in Your hand, smooth away the tear-soaked, matted hair around my face.

"I will never cause you permanent injury or serious harm. Punishments will hurt, but won't harm you long-term. If something like this happens, I need you to tell Me immediately so W/we can identify the fear and work through it. Promise Me you will tell Me pet."

Through little gasps I promise.

"I didn't mean to Sir. I just couldn't breath. I thought You would let me up for air, but You never did. I started to panic and couldn't continue. I'm sorry Sir."

You hug me tightly.

"Don't apologize pet. You did the right thing. I want to push your limits, not create more fears. W/we will work on technique for deep-throating Me and I will try to remember to time my aggressiveness so that you have enough time to breath. You are not the only one who learns through this process, pet."

With that You kiss me on the forehead and let me snuggle my head into Your shoulder.

After my breathing has become even and normal, You pull me over You and kiss me, lightly at first, then deeper. Your passion from earlier has not lessened. As You kiss me wildly, Your hands start to roam my body. Your hand rests on my breast, circling the nipple at first, then lightly pinching it. I moan into Your mouth and You roll me over onto my back. You kiss me hard, then move Your mouth down my neck, past my shoulder, to my breast. You circle my nipple again, this time with Your tongue. Without warning You latch onto my nipple and start to suck, lightly at first, then with suction. My nipples are so sensitive, I begin to squirm under You. This spurs You on, as You love the way I move with Your touch. You switch to the other breast and nipple, sucking and licking. Soon You have increased the pressure and begun to bite my nipples. They are sensitive still from the hours wearing the nipple clips this morning. One of Your hands trails down my stomach and dips into my pussy. It is incredibly wet. You lift up and put Your finger to my lips. I open my mouth and suck on Your finger, tasting myself on You.

"You're very wet my pet. Do you taste good?"

As you pull Your finger from my mouth, I mumble a soft yes Sir. You sit up and remove the remainder of Your clothes.

I hear You grab a package and rip open a condom. Even though I'm on the patch, W/we take no chances. I feel You come back above me as You move my legs to allow You in between. You kiss me again roughly, passionately. I feel Your need as You tease my clit with Your rock hard cock. I'm burning with need now and can't wait to feel You inside of me. Since You used a condom, I know that my ass is safe, at least for now. I feel Your cock as You start to push into my sopping wet pussy. It is incredibly tight because of the large butt plug that is still inside of me. With continued pressure Your cock enters me bit by bit. It feels like I'm being pinched but then I start to relax and allow You inside. Slowly You make it all the way inside my pussy and once in, remain still for a time. You feel so good. I feel so tight. You begin to move, slowly at first, then with purpose. My ass starts to rub against the comforter and it starts the fire again.

"Could W/we try doggie-style please Sir?"

Knowing I'm in pain from the punishments You gave earlier today, You agree. You grab me by my tummy and flip me over in one fluid movement. I am on my knees, ass in the air, with You behind me still inside my pussy. The new angle opens me up for You and You are able to move inside me more easily. You begin to thrust into me at a steady pace. I feel Your hand reach around and start to rub my clit, which is now swollen and very sensitive. I moan loudly as I can feel Your cock moving in and out of my pussy while the plug is forced inside me with each inward thrust, and the stimulation of my clit all at once.

"Good girl. Does that feel good My slut? Do you like feeling my cock deep inside you?"

I can only groan loudly as it becomes a blinding mix of electricity, feeling tingling everywhere. I feel the most incredible orgasm building from deep within my body. I don't know when I will explode but it might be soon. Knowing I am not allowed to cum without permission, I cry out.

"I think I'm going to cum soon Sir."

"Not yet pet. I have not given you permission to cum yet. Hold it for Me. I own Your orgasm. You will only cum when I tell you too."

I squeeze my legs together, hoping to stave off the onslaught of the orgasm. I feel the wave coming and try desperately to control it.

"Yes Sir. Oh God Sir I'm close. Ohhhhh."

I try to hold back as You continue to move inside of me. I am losing all control. I feel You tighten and finally You give me permission.

"Cum for me pet. Cum for your Master. Thank Me as you cum."

That was all I needed to hear. With one more thrust of Your cock I explode into a flurry of spasms and pulses.

"Thank you Master. Thank you Master.... Thank.... You.... Master," I keep uttering over and over as I melt into a puddle of bliss.

You pull out of me, guide me onto my back, and slip out to the bathroom.

I vaguely hear You return to bed. You pull the covers over me as You climb in next to me. You move the hair out of my face and see I'm smiling in my pre-sleep haze.

"Mmmmmm good girl. You did such a good job. I'm proud of you for holding your orgasm for Me, pet."

I curl into You like a content kitten. You wrap Your arms around me and spoon me for the first time in a very long time. It all makes sense now. I am not just happy. I am content. I am where I belong.

I am not yet asleep when I hear You whisper into my ear.

"W/we have a big day tomorrow My pet. Tomorrow W/we will be officially marking You as Mine with a few piercings I have selected and a new collar. Rest now pet. I love you."

As I drift into sleep, I feel elated. I am officially His. He is so proud of me He wants to finally mark His ownership of me. How did I get so lucky? I am blissful. If this is what it will be like, I truly look forward to life as Your pet.