His Problem Solved Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We indicated that those arrangements were fine, and then we were completely shocked as she revealed what she wanted us to do before tomorrow. "Tonight, I want you to kiss and cuddle like two teenagers," she instructed, "but no attempt at intercourse or oral sex or even masturbation... in other words, I don't want either of you to have an orgasm, just relax and enjoy feeling each other."

The last thing that she asked us to do was even more surprising; she told us that when we got up tomorrow morning, we were to completely shave our pubic areas. Not a trim, but shaved completely smooth... even between our cheeks and around the anus. We were allowed to help each other with the rear areas, but were to have no contact with each other's sex organs during the process, or afterwards.

"Besides," she added as we were walking out, "you may find that you like it enough to keep it that way, if not, it will always grow back."

During the ride home, neither of us brought up what we had experienced, almost as if we were afraid to talk about it. Once in the privacy of our bedroom, however, it seemed easier and as we compared our feelings it turned out that we had both been very turned on, yet embarrassed to admit it.

In an effort to make the time pass more quickly, we opted for an afternoon movie, then a quiet walk in the park and finally a nice meal, Even with all that, we were back home by seven and since the doctor had instructed us to cuddle, we picked a movie from our collection and retired to our own comfy couch.

Before long the movie was forgotten in our earnest efforts to follow the doctor's request. I think it was more difficult for Pam than for me to resist taking our game farther than we were supposed to and after an hour or so we mutually agreed to retire and try to get some sleep. It took a while but I finally drifted off with visions of what Pam's bare pussy would look like dancing in my head.

I awoke the next morning to an empty bed and the same thoughts. Then I heard her in the bathroom muttering to her. I got up sporting my usual morning wood and out of habit I adjusted my boxers so it wouldn't protrude through the fly. We had never just run around the house naked, but it occurred to me that since we were paying big bucks to be introduced to new things, why not start now so I shucked off my boxers and walked into the bathroom.

I was greeted with the sight of her standing on one foot, the other up on the toilet seat and bent over looking back into the mirror as she stroked the razor between her legs. She finally noticed me standing there with a hardon and a big smile and said, "I was going to surprise you but I just can't manage the back side so I guess you are going to have to help me."

I got a quick glimpse of her smooth, now hairless pussy as she stood and turned around and bent over the countertop, a glimpse that will be forever burned into my memory. It was sort of like seeing her for the very first time and I was speechless, my heart pounding in my chest.

I could hardly hold the razor as she reached back and spread her cheeks open for me to finish the job. Fortunately she had very little hair around her asshole and I quickly finished and reached for a washcloth to clean the shave cream off. Before doing so, I couldn't resist sliding my finger between her slick cheeks and over her sphincter, causing her to breathe in deeply and make a funny noise.

Remembering our instructions, I quickly completed my task and cleaned the residue off, leaving her skin soft and pink.

She suggested that since we were already there that she should go ahead and do my backside so we traded places. It was a strange feeling as she applied the shaving cream to my open cheeks and it seemed like I could feel every hair being clipped as she worked the razor carefully between them and around my asshole. She shaved as far down as the beginning of my ball sack, then stood up and patted me on the ass and said that the rest was up to me.

Although it is now as familiar to me as shaving my face, that first time took a while but I managed it with only a couple of small nicks. I kept looking at myself in the mirror as I completed my morning duties and it looked like my balls had doubled in size and my cock had grown an extra couple of inches.

I didn't bother dressing, just walked to the kitchen enjoying the strange feeling of my smooth asscheeks rubbing together. Pam was still naked as well and just sitting breakfast on the table as I entered and both of us stopped dead and stared at each others crotch.

She seemed in a pensive mood as we ate so I asked if she was having second thoughts. "Not second thoughts," she replied, "but I AM confused about some feelings and some things that turned me on."

I pressed her to explain and she shyly admitted that she found having her asshole touched to be very erotic and exciting and was worried that I would consider her reaction to be depraved and perverted. I confessed that I also enjoyed it very much and harbored the same concerns.

There was no time to pursue the matter farther as we needed to get ready for our appointment.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of my wife's smooth pussy as we changed into our robes and by the time we were seated on the couch, waiting for Dr. Williams to come in, I had to sit with my hands in my lap.

In just a minute or so, she walked in and sat down, dressed again in hospital greens. Her first question was if we had done what she asked and when I replied that we had, she said, "excellent, before we get started with the day's activities I would like to go over some observations and conclusions that I have reached."

Looking at me, she continued, "from what I saw yesterday, neither of you seem to have any difficulty with initial arousal or desire... and since the reason you are here is because you have trouble reaching a climax, it is my opinion that the problem is more physical rather than mental."

"Especially males, as they grow older, tend to require additional direct stimulation to get them to the point of orgasm," she advised, then added, "I have dealt with some similar cases in the past and was able to help by teaching both parties some new techniques to increase the level of arousal and bring on an orgasm, however, before you make a decision on whether or not to continue, I must advise you that some of the things I will suggest may seem perverted or even disgusting at first thought."

When she asked if we wanted some additional time to talk about it, I looked at Pam and she said, "I do have some reservations, especially after this morning, but I think that we should go ahead, if YOU do."

When I nodded my head in agreement, Dr. Williams smiled, stood and walked up to us and took both of us in hand and said, "All I ask is that when I suggest something, no matter what first thought you have, that you at least give it a try... in my opinion, as long as neither partner is compelled to do something against their will, nothing that happens between two consenting adults should be taboo and it matters not whether it is socially acceptable as no one has to know but you."

With another nod from both of us, she stepped back and indicated that we follow her over to the exam area. I managed a little smile as she asked both of us to disrobe and patted the table and asked me to do the same as I had yesterday. While I was mounting the table and getting into position with my legs up and my ass hanging over the edge, I heard her tell Pam that today SHE would be doing the examination.

By the time my feet were secured in the stirrups and spread wide, I felt rather like a Christmas turkey, open and on display without any hair to hide even the smallest detail of my sexual equipment.

The first surprise was when Dr. Williams had me place my arms at my sides, then reached under the table at my waist and pulled out a wide strap which she draped over my belly above my navel and secured it on the other side, pulling it tight. A second strap went over my upper chest and was also secured, effectively immobilizing me.

"Most men, whether or not they will admit it to their spouses, or even to themselves, harbor a fantasy of being restrained and relinquishing control to their partner so let's see how Jim responds."

I had given it some thought a few times but never brought it up, now it was happening! I had always made the opening moves and more or less directed the action and now I was unable to do anything but accept,

Dr. Williams then said to Pam, "remember yesterday when I touched his nipples, how they became erect. Now I want you to stimulate them, doing the same things to him that he does to you."

Visions of how I play with Pam's instantly filled my head as her fingers touched them lightly, just rubbing over the already stiff little points. Then I watched as she took them between thumb and forefinger and squeezed and rolled them. I had done that many times to pleasure her but I never suspected that mine could be just as sensitive. She continued rolling them between her fingers and squeezed harder and I could tell that my cock was responding it was as if they were directly connected.

After a few minutes of that sweet torture, the doctor asked her what else I did with her nipples. I saw a little smile on Pam's face as she released them and bent over and extended her tongue. It was like an electrical shock when the tip of her tongue made contact, then she started swirling it around like I do to her. I couldn't suppress a groan as she put her lips around it and started sucking and running the tip of her tongue rapidly over the very tip. It wasn't difficult to understand why she liked it so much.

After she had spent some time doing the same to my other nipple, Dr. Williams told her to look at my cock and judge for herself if I was enjoying it. I could raise my head enough and when Pam stood up I saw that precum was flowing out of my foreskin like a little river.

Her finger in my navel produced nothing but belly laughs so they abandoned that and moved down and stood between my splayed legs.

There was a moment of silence, then Dr. Williams said, "Pam, you mentioned earlier that you had some reservations... if you will, I would like for you to tell me about them."

Pam related the morning's shaving episode and the concern about fact that she had enjoyed having her asshole touched. The doctor encouraged her to explain exactly what her concern was and Pam said that she had been taught as a child that the anus was dirty and not to be touched except for purpose of cleaning and that she couldn't understand why it would be sexually arousing.

It was obvious to Dr. Williams that we had no experience in that area. "I will explain more later, but for now I will tell you that the anus is very sensitive and responds to stimulation in surprising ways. As far as being 'dirty', it depends on whether you mean in a physical sense or it being socially acceptable."

The doctor went on to say, "Both men and women often find it highly erotic and pleasurable to feel a finger, and even more so, a wet tongue there... and the matter of cleanliness is up to the individual. Some prefer that their partner be absolutely clean while others like the natural odors, and even the taste, just as some men like their spouse to douche and others enjoy the natural secretions of a woman's vagina."

I dared not even look at Pam to gauge her reaction, fearing that she would totally reject something like that. In my head was the mental image of her tongue at my ass, tickling it and even burrowing inside and that image caused my gut muscles to contract and force another deluge of precum up and out.

Then Dr. Williams said, "Actually I guess this is as good a time as any, I'll be right back."

In the time it took for her to retrieve a manila envelope, Pam and I exchanged looks, but I was unable to read her mind at all. The doctor asked Pam to join her at the head of the table, then removed the first picture, a drawing actually, and held it where we could both see it.

"I hope this isn't too basic," she said as she held up the first one, "It shows the basic layout of a man's internal organs"

It was the standard diagram that I had seen many times, but the next one was an enlargement of the important areas, showing the cock, balls, anus, rectum, bladder, prostate and seminal vesicles in sharp detail. I had never seen one like that.

She began pointing to different things and explaining them and then asked Pam, "Have you discovered your G-spot, and has Jim?"

Pam answered that we both were familiar with it and with the pleasure that it can give. Then, pointing to the prostate, Dr. Williams said, "This is a man's G-spot and manual stimulation of the prostate can bring just as much pleasure to him as yours does to you, but it can only be effectively reached from inside the rectum."

She went on to explain that, contrary to popular belief, a man does not store "cum" in his balls. She pointed to the seminal vesicles and said that "cum", that is, the fluid that a man ejaculates, is stored in and then issued from the seminal vesicles by the contractions of the prostate and surrounding muscles and those rapid and intense contractions is the feeling we call an orgasm.

"One other thing, since manipulating and massaging the prostate is done from the inside, usually by inserting a finger, many men grow to love the feeling of the insertion itself, especially when they learn to relax their sphincter muscles." Then she added, "In fact, I have met some men that tell me that act of having their anus dilated is so pleasurable that they have reached the point of being able to accept their partner's entire hand inside them."

We had heard about fisting and always assumed that it meant that a man pushed his hand inside a woman's vagina. I never occurred to me that it would be possible to do that in one's ass, hell, when my doctor examined my prostate it felt like he used a baseball bat.

My mind was still a jumble of thoughts as the doctor laid the pictures aside and both of them returned to their position between my legs.

The doctor pulled up the same stool as yesterday, only this time she had Pam sit down, then said, "I know that you have done this many times, but I want you to take his balls in your hand and feel how different they are since they are shaved."

I know that they had to have felt different because it felt almost strange to me as she held them in her hand then started gently rolling them around. I gave up trying to watch I couldn't see much anyway, and closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations.

After a few minutes of fondling them together, then separately, I heard Dr. Williams tell Pam to just do whatever felt good and natural. Suddenly one of my balls was engulfed in her warm, wet mouth and I felt my cock give another surge. It was very different than before, somehow warmer and wetter and more intense. First one, then the other, then both felt the warmth of her mouth and the prodding of her tongue and I could feel a fire starting inside me like I hadn't experienced in a long time.

Too soon for my taste, she released them from her mouth and I felt a little chill as they were exposed to the air again. I heard the doctor encourage Pam let go of her inhibitions and try whatever she wanted.

Pam took a big breath and exhaled, as if reaching some momentous decision, then I felt her tongue lapping at the back of my ballsack, then lower onto that area of skin between balls and ass. Although her touch was light as a feather, it was having a profound impact on me. Time seemed to stand still as her tongue worked itself lower and lower by fractions of an inch.

My head was spinning, part of me afraid that she would continue and the other half afraid that she wouldn't. I had showered this morning, but that was a long time ago. What would I taste like? Would she be turned on or disgusted? What if she pushed her tongue inside, I know I wasn't clean in there? What if? What if?

I hadn't even realized that I had been holding my breath until it escaped in a long moan as her tongue make contact! There aren't words in the dictionary to describe it as she used the tip to trace the little creases and crevices, it was a good thing my legs were restrained or I might have squeezed her head flat.

Every muscle in my body, including my sphincter, had been so tense that I began to hurt, yet I was almost afraid to relax. Finally I had no choice and as I slumped down back down from the restraining straps I felt her tongue, which had been poking at the center of my asshole, slip inside as that part of me relaxed too.

Instantly I tensed up again, then released, and her tongue went in even farther. Each time I clenched then released, it was like my asshole was drawing her inside me... and I wanted more!

I didn't know until Pam told me later that Dr. Williams had pulled her back from what she was doing, recognizing that the fire inside me was being fanned into an inferno. I know that I was disappointed when this time it was my wet asshole that felt the chill.

For the first time in many minutes I opened my eyes and saw my wife stand up and leave her place between my legs and walk around and up close to my head. At that point, I think she surprised even Dr. Williams as she bent over and kissed me full on the lips. What the doctor couldn't see was her tongue poking into my mouth as it had into my ass. I was a bit confused at first because when her tongue swabbed over mine there was a slightly bitter taste, and then it dawned on me that she was sharing what she had gleaned from inside of me!

There was an instant conflict of emotions when the realization hit me, but before I could even begin to weigh them against each other, she broke our kiss and stood up, then, looking square into my questioning eyes, smiled and licked all around her lips like a kitten leaving an empty saucer.

My mind was still trying to process everything that had happened and deal with having actually tasted the inside of my ass when I heard Dr. Williams say to Pam, "Now I would like to show you some special things you can do with an uncircumcised cock."

She went to some length in explaining that un-circumcised men are fortunate because the glans, or head, is much more sensitive, especially when it remains covered and fills with precum. Mine had been overflowing since we started and it became even more evident when the doctor instructed Pam to grasp it at the base and pull the skin up a little, ensuring the head remained covered. My foreskin is long enough that it wouldn't have been a problem anyway, but Pam did as she asked and more precum dribbled out as she moved her hand up.

"I know that you enjoy sucking him, and since Jim said that he always retracted his foreskin first, I would like for you keep it like it is now and just take the skin in your mouth and suck gently."

Pam leaned in and put her lips around my foreskin and began drawing at it, like she was sucking malt through a straw. As she did so, that tightened up the skin that was covering the head and I knew that she was getting quite a taste.

Then she was instructed to slide her hand up until it was just at the head, but not over it, keeping the foreskin extended as it was. " Now, Pam, keep sucking gently on his foreskin and work your tongue down inside it, drawing it over your tongue as you go."

"When you reach the head, slide your tongue in beside it as far as you can and swirl it around inside his foreskin."

Pam had licked and sucked my cock thousands of times, but it NEVER felt like that. I was almost too sensitive to stand it. Then the doctor said, "Now move back until just the tip of your tongue is touching his little hole, then start flicking it back and forth over the opening."

That had never been done to me and after only a few seconds a new feeling emerged, like I needed to piss very badly. I had emptied my bladder several times that morning, including just before we started, but now I had to strain to keep the little sphincter closed, to keep from pissing in her mouth.