His Problem Solved Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spoke up, almost shouting, "PAM, you'd better quit or I'm gonna piss, I can't help it!!!"

She did stop, but did not remove her tongue, then I heard Dr. Williams say, "It's up to you, but if you keep doing that, he will not be able to help himself... and if you decide to, there is no problem if you ingest it."

Pam was still for what seemed like an eternity, then her tongue started again. Although my bladder couldn't have been that full, within seconds it started to feel as if it was. Even though I was straining to keep it closed, that little sphincter that keeps everything back began to pulse and even burn a little.

Then in spite of all I could do, I felt the first little spurt escape and I heard a little purring sound from Pam. Instantly her tongue resumed and I felt a larger amount get out resulting in another contented sound. I heard the doctor tell her that when I started releasing, to slow down with her tongue and suck on my foreskin.

The third time it was as if I couldn't close off at all so I just relaxed and let it go. I had always retracted my foreskin when I pissed so I was really strange to feel it flowing through it, and even odder yet to feel Pam nursing at it and hear her swallowing.

It didn't last all that long, but the intensity of it added more fuel to the fire and as Pam followed another of the doctor's instructions to retract my foreskin and clean under it as well, I realized that I was closer to orgasm than I had been in a long time.

I must have been red in the face because Dr. Williams asked me if I was doing ok. I replied, "I think so, but I have never felt quite like this before... my insides seem to have a life of their own and I feel sort of a pressure building up like someone blowing up a balloon inside me."

"Good," she commented, "just what I wanted to hear, I think we are getting there."

Then she turned to Pam, "Would you like me to help you locate his prostate?"

When Pam said that she would, the doctor walked over to one of the cabinets and took out a surgical glove and a tube of KY jelly. She handed the glove to Pam and said, "I recommend that you always wear a glove to protect him from damage from your fingernails, and remember that it is virtually impossible to use too much lubricant."

I watched as Pam slipped the glove on, but then she sat back down on the stool so I lay down again and closed my eyes and waited. I didn't wait long before I felt the cool jelly being rubbed on my asshole, then some more. I found myself holding my breath again in anticipation and suddenly there it was... the tip of her finger pushing in.

In spite of my effort to relax, I felt my sphincter close down tight and the doctor told her to just stop there and wait. Muscles can only remain tense for so long and soon I felt my hole soften and her finger slip in farther, as her tongue had done earlier.

Then the doctor said, "I think you have probably reached the inner ring which he has little control over, sometimes it helps if you wiggle your finger." Then to me, "Jim, push down like you are trying to take evacuate you bowels,"

Pam's wiggling finger was driving me up the wall and it took a minute for me to get my act together enough to push, but when I did, I felt her finger slide deep inside, stopping only when her knuckles came to rest against the outside of my hole. This was an altogether more pleasant experience than when my doctor checks my prostate, maybe I would never look at those exams in the same light again.

"Press up toward his belly very gently and rub around until you feel something like a bump or lump about the size of a walnut and when you locate it, move your finger back and forth and over it with a little more pressure."

She had no trouble knowing when she found the right spot as I couldn't suppress a groan when she rubbed over it. "When he gets close to orgasm, you will be able to feel it grow a little and become firmer, just don't rub very hard until then, now if his anus has loosened up, try slipping another finger in beside the first one."

When she slid her finger out and then started in with both, I could definitely feel my hole stretching, but it was not painful, and actually it felt good in a weird sort of way. As soon as both were in all the way, she began rubbing my prostate again, this time with both fingers. I could tell that precum was running out of me in a stream and the more she rubbed the more the pressure I had described earlier built.

I hardly realized at first that I had begun humping against her hand but the more she massaged my prostate, the more active I became. Dr. Williams then told Pam that while she could probably make me cum just by massaging my prostate, it would be much better if she either masturbated my cock gently or sucked softly on it.

Pam chose the latter option and took the exposed and tender head of my cock in her mouth and began nursing at it. Dr. Williams then said, "when you feel his prostate start to convulse, press firmly with both fingers and begin a 'come here' movement directly on the center."

I hardly heard any of that though, because the pressure inside had built to the point that I was moaning and groaning constantly. All of a sudden it increased to an unbearable level and they told me later that I screamed and at the same time I felt Pam push very hard and then a tremendous relief as my prostate pumped out the cum that had been dammed up for so long.

It was nothing like any orgasm I had ever experienced. Rather than a few quick spurts, the contractions just seemed to go on and on, diminishing very little in intensity each time. Every time Pam rubbed across my prostate, more cum would flow out like lava. Even when there was no more to pump, my prostate continued like it had the dry heaves until finally I begged Pam to stop.

Dr. Williams then undid the straps on my feet and across my body and said, "I will leave you alone now, join me in my office whenever you are ready, but there is no hurry."

When Pam had helped me out of the stirrups and into a seated position, I reached out and pulled her into a hug and started laughing and crying at the same time, more emotional than I probably ever had been.

When I had regained my composure, Pam helped me to the shower on my unsteady legs and gently washed and rinsed both of us. There are no clocks in the room and I could hardly believe it when I put my watch on after we had dressed, we had been there for three hours!

Dr. Williams was back in her business suit by the time we were seated in her office.

"I want to congratulate both of you." "I am not going to promise that your problems are all behind you, but I do feel that I have given you a start down the proper road... and remember, consider the things that you have experienced as only a beginning of the possibilities and rest assured that no one will ever know what happened here today."

When we walked out of Dr. Williams office I felt like a new man, like a tremendous weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I also had a new appreciation for my wife who was carrying a bag of books, pamphlets and suggested websites that we could refer to as we began our journey into a new world of sexual freedom.

****************

I know that this type of story will not appeal to everyone, thus the warning that preceded it.

To those who chose to read it, I hope you enjoyed it and will enjoy the future chapters.

Your comments and feedback will be welcomed and much appreciated.