His Secret Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,253 Followers

Her eyes opened wide and a lump caught in her throat. What he wanted to hear from her was degrading and humiliating and totally objectionable to her religious upbringing. She felt his searing gaze; her eyes misted over.

He had now mentioned 'marriage' two-three times; she was so close to becoming his wife she could taste it. If she could just forget her beliefs and set aside her morality, she would be married to one of the wealthiest men in the entire state.

She swallowed hard then said softly: "Gregory...p-p-please fuck me in the ass...I want to feel your big cock fucking my asshole...."

"That wasn't very convincing, darling...say it out loud like you really mean it...I want to marry a free-spirited, uninhibited woman—not a mousy little ragdoll!"

"P-PLEASE, GREGORY---PLEASE FUCK ME IN THE ASS---I WANT TO FEEL YOUR MANLY COCK IN MY ASSHOLE---PLEASE FUCK MY HOLE AND FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM---PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!"

Something snapped inside her head. She had crossed a forbidden line and there was no turning back. She had degraded herself before the two men who were closest to her, and they all knew full well she had just sold her body and soul for a few pieces of gold.

She suddenly remembered what her mother had told her so many years ago: the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Gregory had her get on all fours near the end of the bed. He pulled the teddy off her so they could enjoy watching her heavy breasts sway and dance. She felt an oily finger probe her anus. When the finger pushed past her rosebud, she instinctively clenched her rectum.

"OHHHH," she cried out when Gregory pinched her bottomcheek hard.

"Relax---loosen your hole..." he told her.

The invading finger relentlessly burrowed itself into her asshole. She consciously fought to keep her rectum loose; she discovered it was less painful if her sphincter stayed relaxed.

Her back passage became slippery with oil, the pain had disappeared.

"Darling, you are so tight back here I think it would be easier for you if I let Sissy-Boy fuck your asshole first---he'll help stretch you open more so you can take my big cock—don't you agree?"

OH MY GOD! THEY'RE BOTH GOING TO FUCK ME BACK THERE?

She'd come this far; there was no denying him anything now. "Whatever you want, dear...."

When the horror of it all cleared, she was glad to have John go first. At least his tiny cock won't tear me apart, she reasoned.

She felt the boy's cockhead push on her anus. He suddenly grabbed her hips and pulled her backward; he rammed his hard prick swiftly and without mercy inside her.

"AAARRRGGGGHHHHH...." she groaned. Even her husband's needle-dick caused her considerable pain.

Gregory leaned over and whispered in her ear again. She was glad she drank all that wine; it made it easier for her to say what Gregory wanted to hear.

"YES-BABY---FUCK MY ASSHOLE, BABY...OOOHHHHHHHHH-GODDDDDDD...."

For his part, Johnny delighted in her sounds of first pain and protest; then her final capitulation and acceptance of being sodomized. Johnny buried his cock in her deliciously-tight asshole; he held her hips and thrust madly into her over-and-over.

When the pain and discomfort of her ass-fucking disappeared, her squeals of delight became genuine and desperate. It was the one and only time throughout their marriage she begged and pleaded with her husband to fuck her harder.

Unseen by Linda, Gregory stood beside the boy caressing the soft, smooth flesh of Johnny's neck, shoulders and back. He stroked the boy's buttocks, and when his middle finger found the boy's anus and gently rubbed it, Johnny flinched but remained stoic; his hole was still sore from the fucking Gregory had given him earlier. He turned to Gregory and they kissed long and deep. They smiled at one another, the thrilling memory of their first fuck still fresh in their minds.

The next morning, Linda awoke to find herself on the floor next to the bed; her nakedness covered only by a thin sheet. The fog of sleep had dimmed her memory, but when she tried to stand, the soreness and pain she felt in her backside caused the previous night's events to rush into her head.

She now clearly remembered Gregory and her husband had taken turns sodomizing her rosebud and mouth. Two orifices she had steadfastly refused to men her entire life. They had repeatedly ejaculated in her mouth and asshole; she distinctly remembered relishing the taste of their cum; she had certainly swallowed enough of it.

A shiver ran up and down her spine when she recalled the feel of Gregory's cock in her asshole.

Her hole had thankfully been lubricated by her husband's semen, but the pain she first felt was unlike anything she'd ever experienced.

When Gregory had ordered Johnny onto the bed, and he lay in a way that his anus was directly under her face, and Gregory barked the command to lick his hole, she thought she would get sick. She'd never heard of such a thing.

And when Gregory ordered her to push her tongue inside her husband's rosebud, and lick the walls of his asshole, it was the most depraved and perverted thing anyone had ever said to her. She obeyed him, though.

So when Gregory rammed his cock into her rosebud, her screams of pain were muffled and muted by her tongue in her young husband's rectum. And when the pain was gone, and all she felt was the most divine and exquisite pleasure ever—her cries of joy and sheer ecstacy were muted by her lips pressed firmly round her husband's anus.

The last thing she remembered was her orgasm. The big cock in her ass excited her so much the pussy-juice literally flowed out of her. She thought of the explosiveness; her body shaking; her mind consumed with the most exciting and intense orgasm she had ever experienced. She must have blacked-out shortly thereafter.

She steadied herself enough to sit on the side of the bed. She noticed five twenty-dollar bills laid out neatly on top of a note.

She cautiously picked up the note and read:

Darling,

Your sweet husband and I are spending the day at the beach; use the money for cab fare home, and whatever is left over buy yourself something pretty. You deserve it after the entertainment you provided us last night.

I feel the need to offer you my sincerest apologies—it was wrong of me to manipulate your emotions; to use you to get closer to Johnny. In all honesty, though, I would do it again. I am head-over-heels, crazy-in-love with your husband. I have spent a lifetime searching for someone like him. My fervent hope and desire is that someday he will feel the same towards me.

While you slept this morning, Johnny and I discussed our future. He will remain here with me. Do not attempt to contact him. You have wounded him deeply, and I will work hard to restore his confidence and self-esteem.

As far as your employment with my company goes, it has been transparent for some time now that you do not possess the talent or skills necessary to continue in your current position. To be blunt, I don't think you have any idea as to what you are doing, so of course, you will no longer work as an Account Executive.

However, I do have a soft spot for you in my heart; after all, you were the one who introduced me to Johnny.

I have thought about this for some time, so on Monday morning I will offer you a position which I believe suits your aptitude and abilities.

You may not appreciate my offer, but in this extremely competitive job market, and considering your limited talent, skills and intelligence, I would highly recommend you accept it.

Thank you again for giving me your husband. I have a feeling he and I will have a long and loving life together.

Gregory

Epilogue -- One Year Later

Gregory:

He watched his young lover emerge from the swimming pool and come towards him shaking the water from his hair. He smiled to himself as he studied the boy's firm body, the glistening flesh, and when the boy was close enough, he saw the goose-pimples from the late afternoon chill; and his long nipples were proud and erect.

The boy came straight to him, leaned over and kissed him on the lips. The boy held the kiss as he caressed the man's chest and belly. The man's heart almost burst with the pride and joy he felt every time the boy displayed his love and affection for him.

He felt the familiar stirring in his loins. His penis became stiff inside his brief swim trunks, and the boy immediately took it in his hand and gently stroked it through the soft material.

The boy finally broke the kiss and said, "Please, Gregory...please let me take it in my mouth...."

The smile on the man's face grew wider; the boy took that as a signal to continue and he hooked his fingers in the waistband and gently pulled downward. The man decided not to play a game with the boy today; he would assist him this time in taking down the trunks. He lifted his hips and the boy pulled the trunks completely off the man he adored.

The boy knelt on a towel beside the lounge chair and his lips encircled the purple glans of the man's large cockhead.

The man sat back, closed his eyes and reveled in the sensations the boy gave him with his skillful tongue and lips.

Gregory's heart danced with the secret knowledge that tonight at dinner, their anniversary dinner, he would give the love of his life a diamond ring, and propose marriage to him.

It was important to him that Johnny knew their love had no boundaries, and they would be together for all time.

He didn't know how or why he deserved a gift like Johnny; he knew only he couldn't live his life without him.

He suddenly felt the churning in his balls and knew he would soon reward the boy with yet another mouthful of his love.

Linda:

She lay naked on red silk sheets, her slender fingers softly stroking the folds of her cunt, awaiting her lover to emerge from the bathroom; it was required that her pussy be warm and wet when her lover came to bed.

Linda couldn't believe it had been only one year since her life changed dramatically. It seemed much longer than that.

She'd received an 'anniversary' card from Gregory and John, thanking her for bringing them together. She didn't appreciate their sense of humor.

To this day, Linda continued to feel silly and stupid that she was the only person at work that didn't know Gregory was gay. She continued to be puzzled at how she missed all the signs.

It's too late now, she thought; quit beating yourself up over that. Life has gotten much better, especially since moving in with her lover.

Way back then, Gregory could have fired her for incompetence, and she would have been out of work with no chance of landing a job that had paid as well as hers. Sometimes she wished he'd done just that.

Instead, she accepted his offer to become the company receptionist at less than half the money she'd been making. She was forced to move into a cheap apartment; had given up her Mercedes for a ten-year old car; and struggled to live paycheck-to-paycheck. If it hadn't been for the very small 'commission' checks she received, she couldn't have survived.

She was grateful to Gregory for one thing: he was the man responsible for shattering her inhibitions; for eliminating any doubts and misgivings about her new-found sexuality. The life-changing orgasms he'd given her when she'd submitted to his ass-fucking changed her forever. She now felt excitement when she was required to perform certain acts, and not guilt and revulsion.

The first few weeks in her new job were the most difficult; she had to accept the insults and degradation heaped upon her by her former colleagues and equals. When she complained to Gregory, he would say: "Darling, if you don't like working here, maybe Wal-Mart will hire you...."

One day an Account Executive named Jeffrey, a man she had worked side-by-side with on several projects, outright propositioned her.

He had summoned her to his office and as she stood before him across his desk, he said: "You know, Linda, I've always been attracted to you...you're a beautiful woman..."

He then stood and walked directly behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders; he rubbed her shoulders through the thin material of her blouse.

"I know how difficult it is to live on what you're earning now—especially since you became accustomed to a much larger paycheck...maybe we can help each other...perhaps we can come to some sort of an 'arrangement'...."

When Linda responded with "I'm listening...." he became much bolder.

His hands slowly moved down the front of her blouse until they grasped and squeezed her breasts. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry or scream...instead, she stood there and allowed him to unbutton her blouse and free her breasts from the silken confines of her bra.

When he whispered in her ear, she made a life-changing decision; she knew it would be a turning point in her life. She turned to face him, and without looking at his face she slowly went to her knees. She performed an act for him that only weeks earlier would have repulsed and sickened her.

The company had four male Account Executives and they were a close-knit group. By the end of the week she had performed the same act for all of them several times. Friday afternoon she found an envelope on her desk with four one- hundred-dollar bills.

On Saturday, she splurged on luxuries she otherwise couldn't afford.

A couple weeks went by when Jeffrey made her another offer. She was on her knees, cleaning his cock with her tongue and lips when he said: "You're lucky you're not an Account Executive anymore...in this economy trying to land a new client is murder...the competition is resorting to all kinds of underhanded tricks—they're killing us...maybe you could help us—help the company, and help yourself...what would you think about going out on 'dates' with prospective clients? If you could 'persuade' these guys into signing a contract with us---you'd earn a nice commission...."

The following week she went on her first 'date'. Even though she was disappointed with her 'commissions', they were better than nothing at all.

Gregory retired as President of the company, but remained Chairman of the Board. Marcia, a tall, statuesque blonde with a great body, but unfortunately, not much in the beauty department, was named President.

Linda had always been intimidated by her: Marcia was smart, cunning and very aggressive; she was forty-five and had been with the company for twenty-years. Linda felt as though Marcia resented her looks and popularity. The tall woman frequently spoke down to her as though she were a child.

Soon after assuming her new position, Marcia summoned Linda to her office.

As Linda stood before her she thought: Even with nice hair, a good figure and expensive clothes this woman really, really was homely.

"Linda, dear, your work has really surprised me..." she said in a tone of voice Linda knew wasn't good. "Do you even know how to use Word and Excel? If you don't improve I'm afraid I will be forced to find a new receptionist."

"B-But Marcia, I'm doing the best I can..."

"That's what bothers me dear...perhaps 'the guys' are taking up too much of your time? We may have to put a stop to your non-work related duties..."

Linda's face turned beet red. She wondered how the older woman knew of her arrangement with 'the guys'. They had been very discreet or so she thought.

"I have an inclination to demote you to the mail room, but I think loyalty deserves some consideration, and I know you've helped the company land some valuable clients...."

Oh God—she knows about that, too?

"I've decided I want you to be my Personal Assistant...there will be a slight increase in pay for you; and of course, different responsibilities...you see, dear, just like the guys, I find you very attractive, too...I'll just come out and say it: if you make me happy—you will be happy...if you make me unhappy—you will be very, very unhappy...do you understand me, dear?"

The wispy hairs on the back of her neck stood straight. She couldn't believe the older woman's offer. She wants me to DO IT with her? With another WOMAN?

"Dear, it would be a shame if a woman with your beauty and particular set of skills was forced to work at McDonalds or a convenience store...and dear, to help you make up your mind, I want you to know that I do have evidence that you've been prostituting yourself for money—I believe there are still laws against that sort of behavior...and a case could be made against you for extorting company funds."

Linda was stunned! The pretty blonde knew she was in a just as hopeless position as she was with the guys: if she went to the authorities the company executives would band together and deny everything, and she'd be left without a job and money, and now, quite possibly be arrested.

"Dear, I don't think a woman as pretty and petite as you would be able to fend-off the advances of a strong bull-dyke in prison...it really comes down to this: you either become a prison-bitch—or my bitch—it is entirely up to you..."

The threats made Linda very scared. Her body shook with fear; tears clouded her eyes.

"Speak-up cunt—whose bitch do you want to be?"

The twisted look on the older woman's face caused a cold shiver to run up her spine.

She found herself blurting out: "I want to be your bitch, Marcia—please keep me out of prison—I'll do whatever you want...."

"From now on, cunt, whenever we're alone you'll address me as 'Mistress Marcia'—is that clear?"

"Y-Yes, M-Mistress Marcia...."

Linda moaned as she fingered her clit; her other hand rolled and pinched her hard nipples. Her pussy was flooded; she was ready for Mistress Marcia.

Suddenly the bathroom door flew open and Mistress Marcia walked into the bedroom. The sight of her made Linda swoon and shiver with anticipation. The older woman wore a huge, strap-on dildo jutting from her groin.

The sight of the big black rubber cock bouncing as she approached the bed would have been comical to anyone else, but Linda gazed at it adoringly. It meant one thing to her: the fire in her belly would soon be quenched and satisfied.

"What do you want, baby, get in position and tell me what you want!"

Linda scrambled to the end of the bed on all fours; she lowered her head and shoulders to the mattress presenting her upturned buttocks to her Mistress. She spread her legs wide then reached back and pulled apart her asscheeks until her tiny rosebud was exposed to the older woman's hot gaze.

"P-Please fuck me in the ass with your big black cock, Mistress Marcia—please—I need your cock inside me---please---PLEASE FUCK MY ASSSSSSSS...."

John:

Every so often Gregory still feels shame and remorse for his treatment of me that special Friday night. I hold him close to me and caress his flesh and smother him with kisses.

I tell him: "That was the night my life truly began—if it wasn't for that night, I'd still be living in a cave in the Dark Ages. My life would be a series of random events with no meaning or purpose; you awakened my senses and emotions--you rescued me from myself."

Indeed. He may never understand the magnitude and breadth of my gratitude to him, so I try every day to please him physically, and excite and challenge and stimulate him mentally and emotionally. It is a labor of love—a work in progress....

Most people can only dream of the kind of life I am now living. Free from money worries with all the creature comforts one could ever want or need, we live in an insular paradise of our choosing.

To me, the most important freedom we have is the ability to associate with positive, like-minded people who allow us to be who we are. That is not to say we don't experience unpleasantness from some people who are trapped in their petty and narrow, brain-washed little minds.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,253 Followers