His Sister's Tutor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your pants must be very loose, Ms.Zhang," he persisted. "I think there is nothing more than, what, a single waist string in a bow holding them to your hips? All one has to do is pull that string and then I think an entire hand can slide down your belly and under your waistband. Even a hand as large, and hot, as mine, yes? My hand sliding under your track pants then caressing your panties. Are they blue again? Are they damp again? Tell me what you want me to do next. Slide them under the waist band or pull aside the crotch band? Or shall I tear them off your body again?"

He had snapped them off of her so easily before. She imagined his hand sliding underneath the waistband this time, stretching out the fine material as his hand twisted and shifted beneath it. His fingers dancing along the petals of her vagina, his thumb tapping softly on her tender clit. His middle finger would slip in then, joined by his index finger, her muscles clenching around them as they entered her. She would be standing there looking down at his hand as he did this, his large body pressed up against her, bending down as he continued to suckle her breasts and as he stroked his fingers in and out of her.

Alise began to tremble softly. Her eyes closed. She could hear her breaths grow louder and her heart pounded at her chest.

"I want to shove my stiff fingers hard and fast into you, Alise." There was no stopping him, "I want to feel your wetness on my fingers and hand."

Alise held her breath.

"Then I want to taste it."

She gasped.

Kristoff drove on, "I would pull down your loose pants, slide off your tiny soaked panties. Think of my tongue on you, sliding up and down your sweet spot...and then into it."

"Kris..." she groaned. She chewed her lower lip. Her freehand had been on her chest, trying to calm her breathing but now it had slid down to her aching belly, hanging precariously close to the waistband of her pants.

"I believe my tongue is very...ah...nimble, yes? How deep can I go into you? How soft and warm are you in there? How sweet do you taste, I wonder? Has anyone ever tasted you before? Would you like that? I want to stick my tongue far into you, until my mouth is pressed up against your tender hole."

The image was so vivid. Her hands would be at his head, pushing at it, pulling at it, as he buried his face into her crotch, ploughing his tongue into her. His hand clutching tightly on her ass as he pulled her in, sinking his dancing tongue as far as he could go, unimpeded.

Her hand slid under the waistband. She shuddered.

"Kris..." she gasped, "Wh-where are you?" She slunk to her knees on the floor, her hand working beneath the crotch of her track pants.

"You are on your knees now, are you not Alise?"

She opened her eyes and glanced weakly around the empty room. She closed them again and breathed, "Yes."

His own breaths were getting heavier on the phone now. His throat was getting rough and dry, his words slaking out as if spoken through sand paper.

"That is good. That is good," he repeated, then added, "Can you see me standing in front of you?"

"Y-yes."

"Do you remember the shape of my cock? It's size? It's length?"

She remembered. She had felt it, as she had slid her fingers along it and absorbed it entirely into her body repeatedly. It was so warm. It was a contradiction of soft skin and rippling hard muscle.

Kristoff went on, "Do you remember the taste?"

Her lips had wrapped tightly around the swollen piece. Driving her head down upon it, she practically inhaled him. As soon as she had lifted her mouth from it, the thirst she felt in her throat immediately drove her to sucking it down again. It grew harder and warmer with each wet stroke of her mouth. Then there was the salty taste of his spunk that he released rudely into her mouth.

"Kris," she groaned. Her hand clutched and pulled at her panties.

"Holding your head in my hands," he continued, "Pulling your mouth over my cock. You felt so very good."

"Kris! Where are you?" she pleaded.

"Why?"

"Be-because...I want to know where you are!"

There was an agonizing pause. "Are you wearing your rubber sandals today?" he asked.

Alise craned her neck around and looked at her feet behind her. Her comfort item, dollar store green beach flip flops clung to the heels of her feet. "Uh-huh. Yes," she answered, "Why?"

"I like the sound that they make as they fall to the floor before we fuck."

Alise dropped the phone to the floor. Her dark eyes opened wide. She scrambled to her feet and stumbled to the meeting room window. The sun was starting to come down, everything seemed to glow. She scanned the streets.

"Streets are empty, Ms.Zhang." The voice wasn't from the phone. It wasn't in her head.

She tilted her head, caught the reflection of a large figure behind her in the window glass, then turned slowly around towards the meeting room door. Her breath trembled and her body shook.

"Everyone has gone home," Kristoff said. There wasn't the vaguest sense of lightness in his expression and voice. He was absolutely determined and serious. "Time for more tutoring, yes?"

"Il-Illyana has left with Mrs.Talbot already." She couldn't think of anything else to say.

"That is good," he replied. He entered the room, his frame looming large. He continued, "I do not think these types of lessons are for little children."

********

Part 4:A New Semester

Kristoff closed the door behind him and then faced her simply standing and waiting. Alise sensed a certain cockiness in his actions. He knew how much he had gotten her worked up in the last few minutes. She wasn't sure if she actually liked that kind of self-satisfaction.

Starting slowly, also a slight, defiant expression on her face, Alise walked towards him. Kristoff watched her then slowly took off his jacket. She never took her eyes off of him as she walked up to him, then past him to the door.

He frowned slightly then turned around.

Alise reached into her pocket and produced a key. She stuck it into the door's keyhole and turned the lock.

"No one is left in the building," Kristoff said.

"Better safe, don't you think?" she replied as she pocketed the key. Then she leaned up against the door. She waited for him to come to her.

He grinned then strode to her. The young man stood over her, just inches away. His size still intimidated her, his muscles still piqued her. But she tried to remain calm and in control, even as her rising bosom said otherwise.

"You know," she said as she moistened her lips then swallowed, "You could call more often."

"I hope this call made up for my lack of consideration," he said.

He leaned in close. His hand rubbed up her arm along the soft material of her sweatshirt. It touched her bare smooth neck. It reached around to the back of her head. Alise winced and grunted softly as he yanked at the band holding her hair in a ponytail. He then brushed her soft, fine hair out and down over her shoulders.

"I prefer like this," he spoke.

It took her a moment to overcome the shock. All of his actions and words leading to this moment told her that his intentions, inconceivably, were even more lustful tonight. Alise could either be led along , letting him have his way with her, or she could join him.

She was breathing hard now as as she reached up to his face. She cradled his chin and cheeks in her hands then moved them down his face and neck, down to his chest. His breaths were also deep and unsteady as she felt his chest rise and fall. Her hands moved back up to the collar of his button down shirt. Alise pulled hard at the collar, snapping the buttons off down to his waist, the little bits of plastic skittering across the floor.

"That was for my new shirt last week," she said with a grin.

They smothered each other in a deep kiss then. He pushed her hard up against the door lifting her an inch off the ground. Their mouths opened and closed on one another, their heads tilting and angling for good positions as the kissed loudly and wantonly. She sucked on his bottom lip, pulling it down before letting it slip away. He responded by covering her mouth, lolling his head in circles as he worked his tongue past her lips, past her teeth, and into her moist mouth.

"Mmm! Mmmn-uhn!" She gasped for air whenever she could.

He leaned his full weight against her. She wrapped her legs around him, their hips grinding into one another. He made motions, pressing his groin into her crotch, only a few layers of lothing separating their intentions.

The door rattled against their lustful overtures. They were both gasping already, sharing air through their roving lips, wetting one another's tongues.

Kristoff made the first move. As he had predicted, only a single tie waistband held her pants to her slender hips. It gave way easily to a firm tug. The waistband stretched wide open and acceptingly as he shoved his hand underneath it.

"Nnn-uhhn!" she panted as she felt his rough hand cup her crotch through her panties.

He sneered, satisfied. She was already very moist. She thrust her hips forward.

"Alise," he breathed in between kisses, "You...uh...you did not tell me what you would like me to do with your panties."

Without breaking from their kiss, her hand reached down and joined his underneath her track pants. She lifted it slightly then pushed it underneath the band of her soft panties. Her hand came back up and wrapped behind his neck. His hand strapped in close underneath the sheer material of her panties, Kristoff's fingers worked through the strands of hair covering her pussy. They quickly found the petals of her cunt and played with her clit.

"Uhn!" she groaned.

He ran the length of his middle digit up and down her labia, teasing her sensitive petals. He could swear he could feel her sucking him in.

Alise pulled away from his mouth and hoisted herself higher, resting her chin on his shoulder, holding on tight. She gasped quickly, readying herself.

He ploughed his index finger into her.

"Uhn-nahhh!" she moaned, "Uhn! Uhn!"

His finger moved swiftly in and out. He shoved it in deep, wiggled it around, before sliding it out again. When it went in again, it was joined by his middle finger. Her whole body shuddered as he played her with his fingers.

Her body below her waist weakened. Her legs slipped from their hold around him and she reluctantly slid back and stood on the floor. His weight pressing against her held her up.

While his right hand worked her below, Kristoff's left hand pulled at the bottom of her sweatshirt. He pushed it up past her belly, past the cups of her blue bra, bunching the material just below her neck. He used his finger to hook and pull the cups underneath her tits, hoisting up her small but round breasts. He admired the fact that her faintly bronzed skin didn't show any sign of tan lines. His tongue flicked out and lashed at her dark nipples. He nipped at them softly with his teeth until they hardened and then he wrapped his warm mouth around them.

"Mmm!" He moaned as he sucked her breasts. The vibration rattled her to her core.

He sucked her long and hard. Moving rapidly between her tits. He rubbed his cheek against the nipples revelling in their stiffness.

Then his tongue and lips left her tits, glimmering with his saliva. He dragged his tongue down across her belly. It twitched and undulated as he did so.

Kristoff got down on his knees. He yanked her pants and underwear down, slipping one of her feet free so he could spread her legs wider. He continued to thrust his fingers upward. He moved his face close. Alise watched carefully as his tongue and mouth soon joined in the fray.

"Ahn! God! Ye-eah!" she gasped.

He kissed her inner thighs. Then his tongue licked up and down her pussy. His fingers, wet and sticky, pulled out of her but he quickly re-entered her this time with his tongue.

Her mouth trembled as she continued to watch him press his face into her crotch.

His tongue wiggled and slipped into her delicate snatch unabated. He felt her thighs clutch around his head. He lifted her left leg and draped it over his shoulder giving him more space to work his tongue and fingers.

Alise pressed her chin aside against her shoulder, her mouth agape, as he sexed her with his tongue. When he found a particularly tender spot within her, she tossed her head back against the door, sucking in a long breath of air through her teeth. She clutched at his head, trying to get a grip of his short brush cut hair.

"Ahn! Mmn-ahn! Uhn! K-Kris!" she shuddered.

Back and forth he switched between tongue and fingers. She was dripping, moist squelching noises resounded as he worked feverishly into her. He wanted to hear her groan louder. He used his lips to gently nibble on her twitching clit.

"AHN! AHN! AHHHN!" Alise knew well how skilled he was with his fingers from before. Now his tongue and lips staked their claim on her as well. She was almost delirious, never realizing she could feel so good.

Kristoff was working up a sweat as he plunged into her repeatedly. He was breathing hard, taking in deep breaths whenever he switched to his fingers. But he wanted to finish this with his tongue. He wanted to taste her.

He used his fingers to spread her petals wide. Then his tongue went in. His whole mouth covered her as his tongue wriggled as deep as it could into her. His hands reached behind her ass and grabbed tight. He slurped greedily.

"Kris! KRIS! HUHN! HUHN!" she held her breath then gasped, "Hunnn-NAHH!"

Alise looked to the ceiling her mouth hung open wide. She trembled as she spilled forth her juices. She blinked as her body twitched uncontrollably. Kristoff held fast, letting her warmth rush against his lips. She was so sweet. He raised and lowered his face slowly, nuzzling in close. As her soft convulsions eased he pulled away, kissing her inner thighs again as he did so.

The young woman slumped against the door and slid down, sitting on the floor. Kristoff watched her quietly regaining his own breath. Her whole face was flushed red, long black hair falling across it. She was all dishevelled, her bra still hanging below her breasts, her sweatshirt bunched up under her chin. She pushed the hair from her face weakly.

He wiped his mouth with the cuff of his shirt then he shifted closer to her. She offered little help nor resistance as he lifted the sweatshirt over her head then reached back around her and undid the clasp of her bra, sliding it off her shoulders. She looked at him. A calm smile appeared on her face.

He caressed her with the back of his hand. Admiring her nude and supple body, Kristoff felt a sudden surge within himself. He stared at her until her gaze matched his then he stood up. Her eyes never left his as she heard the quiet whine of his pants zipper being pulled down. Alise shifted to her knees.

Just as she was before he had started on her with his fingers, Kristoff was readily aroused himself. He pulled his cock out from his pants. It was already a little stiff and a deep reddish purple. Their eyes still on one another, she thought she saw him nod slightly. She turned her attention to his organ.

As it hung before her, ready, waiting, she realized how much she had been waiting for this for the past week. Not just to take it into her but to hear his groans and grunts of pleasure, to know she was the one giving him that pleasure. Her own body was stilll tingling from her experience from minutes before as she took his penis gently in one hand, raising it up with an open palm. Then the golden skinned beauty with the pinball smile and gentle nature closed her eyes and wrapped her mouth over the tip of his cock.

It was Kristoff's turn to watch the beautiful young woman. He looked down as her lips closed over the mushroom dome of his steadily swelling penis. He felt her tongue play with it and working into the tip, her teeth ever so gently pressing against it. Then she slipped it out of her mouth. The dome glistened with her saliva. It twitched.

"Dammit, Alise," he muttered.

She smiled at him coyly then she opened wide and sucked him in. This time he felt his tip press against the back of her throat. It felt so good. He wanted to drive it down her throat. Instead she pulled back, playing with it with her tongue again It pressed against her inner cheek, bulging it forward. Then she quickly worked into a rhythm, moving her face back and forth over his cock. Her hand slid down the rest of the length and touched his testicles. Now he was breathing through his teeth as he felt her cool hand cup his balls. Her mouth slid off his cock and then ran down the length, pressing it against her cheek until she was close enough to lick his testicles.

"Unnn," he groaned. He placed his hand on top of her head.

She sucked and kissed his ball sack until it was wet with her saliva then she resumed her focus on the dome of his cock. She made soft slurping sounds, sometimes pausing to swallow the saliva build up in her mouth, sometimes letting it dribble down the side of her mouth in long clear strands. She could feel Kristoff's grip on her hair steadily intensifying.

"Huh, huh, huh," he was breathing rapidly now. He closed his eyes and listed his head backwards.

She let him nudge the roof of her mouth with his tip before pushing it to the back of his throat. She gasped and wondered if it was possible to over stimulate him? In silent answer, she felt his other hand clutch at her head and now he pulled and pushed her onto his cock. She squeezed her eyes shut as he pushed his hips at her, jamming his cock against her gullet in rapid thrusts.

"Rr-rnnnn!" he growled. She felt so good. Then suddenly he held stopped. He held her head still in his clutches.

Alise didn't move, waiting for it, waiting for his thick strands to ejaculate into her mouth. Instead she heard his breaths slow down and deepen. She felt his hands slowly release their grip on her hair and head. Then she felt his cock slide out of her mouth, a thin strand of goo connecting her lip to his tip.

She looked up at Kristoff. He was looking back down at her. His face was red but the veins in his neck were subsiding. He was trying hard to steady his breaths. But his cock was still swollen and as straight as a flagpole.

Kristoff took a step back running his hands through his short hair. Slowly removing his torn shirt. he took another few breaths then to her surprise, he reached down and pulled her up. Standing naked together they kissed, a long, passionate open-mouth kiss. His cock pressed against her belly.

Then he lifted her up and carried her to a table on theother side of the room. He lowered her onto the cool surface. She couldn't take her eyes off of him as he caressed her. He was being gentle, but there was nothing gentle about the look on his face. His jaw was steeled with resolve and his eyes burned lasers into hers.

Kristoff didn't want to shoot his load into her mouth. He wanted this pressure in his groin to last and he wanted to take it to another level with this young woman.

He stood at the end of the table and grabbed her ankles. He pulled her forward until her crotch was along the edge.

Her flip flops dropped to the floor. Kristoff grinned wickedly.

Then he raised her legs and rested her ankles onto his shoulders. She couldn't believe how deliberate he was being, his eyes never leaving hers. It made her nervous and excited.

The young Chinese woman's long hair splayed across the table, he scanned her nubile body.trembling softly. He then handled his piece. Like with his fingers before, he slid his length up and down her pussy, pushing the folds apart but never entering her. Up and down, up and down. Goosebumps appeared on her skin.

Alise gulped and blinked, electricity racing through her as he teased her with his cock. "Alise," he spoke, breathy but ridiculously calm, "Do you remember our first night together? Our lessons?"