His Sister's Tutor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an obvious question but as her body twitched in anticipation of his hard rod, she actually found it hard to think.

"Kris," she answered wetting her lips and nodded.

He also responded with a knowing nod. Still he continued to just tease her without penetrating.

"Uh-ummm," she rolled her eyes trying to think. She remembered lesson 1. She gasped, "Y-yes?"

His grin widened, his hips swaying back and forth. But he shook his head.

Alise closed her eyes trying to think, her own hips starting to move. Lesson 2. "I want..uhn...I want you. I want you, Kris."

The large young man steadied his cock at her hole. He nudged it forward slightly, pressing against her cunt. She responded by thrusting her hips upward but he backed away. Again he shook his head.

Alise gasped, exasperated. She tried hard to think. God it was so hard!

Lesson 3.

Her eyes fixed on him. She almost spat the words at him, "Fuck me."

He smiled.

She moaned, "Fuck me Kris!"

He grunted and with a swift single thrust, he pushed past her petals and sank deep into her tight pussy.

"UHHN!" she called aloud. The feeling of his cock sliding into her was familiar by now but it was no less welcome. She gasped repeatedly trying to catch her breath as she took him all in. Her snatch tightened around him.

His loins slapped loudly against her hoisted crotch. Then he withdrew quickly and completely. Alise's ankles still at his head, she blinked her eyes open and looked up at him confused. He slapped his hard stiff piece against her petals. He stuck the dome in an inch but pulled out again and again.

"Kris," she pleaded, "Please, don't tease. Uhn. Fuck me."

He plunged deep into her again, relishing her warmth.

"Huhn! You are a very good student, Ms.Zhang," he grunted.

This time he started his thrusts. Slow and steady he watched his cock go in and out of her, his hairs meshing with hers as he sank it in, his length gleaming with her moisture as he pulled out. Alise clutched the side of the table as he reached up and held onto her ankles. Her feet twirled in the air. But he wanted to go into her deeper. He leaned forward, over her, folding her, her legs stretched outright. Within minutes he had worked his motions into more powerful, swifter strokes.

"Uhn-nn! Uhn! Ahh! Hahn!" she groaned.

He ground his hips against her then slid back and forth rapidly like a piston. Her lovely breasts jiggled and shook in circles as he pounded his piece into her over and over. The familiar "slap, slap, slap" noise returned and echoed in the empty meeting room. Inches of hardened hot flesh went in and out of her repeatedly. Alise could feel him swelling inside of her. Each time she looked at him, she saw a certain determination in his face. He was going to make this last. Tonight, he was going to work her hard.

Kristoff stood back and dropped her ankles from his shoulders. He wrapped her legs around his waist, then with a satisfied sneer he lifted her from the table. One arm wrapped under her ass, the other supporting her back he carried her. Alise held on as, with a buck of his hips, he lifted her up then dropped her down onto his stiff cock.

"Ooh! Oh! God! Ahn!" She cried out each time she sank onto him.

"Fuck! Fuck! Alise! Yeah!" He responded.

Her body was witness to the young Russian man's power as they fucked standing like this for several minutes before his legs buckled and he stumbled towards a wall. He still carried her, pressing her back against the hard concrete. The power in his thrusts never subsided. They found one another's mouths. Tongues lashed and explored deeply as they exchanged moans and groans. It had started cool in the empty room but they were both sliding against each other with a thin layer of sweat between them. Again he covered her body with his cologne.

"Ahn! Ahn! Ahn!" she moaned as his hips undulated with a dancer's rhythm. He worked his mouth downward licking the top of her tits. She clutched at him. Trying to get a grip, she drew deep crimson scratches across his back with her nails.

The sudden pain of her scrtaches just spurred his fervour and he banged his crotch against hers even harder, her butt pulling away then slapping painfully against the wall.

"Ow! Uhn! Kris! Ahn! Ahn!" her raw, pained voice filled the small room and bounced along the walls.

She managed to get a grip on his short slick hair. She yanked his head back. Instead of a pained expression, she saw a fury in his eyes that froze her.

Kristoff lowered her to her feet. To her surprise and disappointment, she felt herself slide off of him. But she only was able to give him a passing puzzled glance as he spun her around and shoved her forward against the table. He bent her over it, her sensitive tits mashing up against the cold surface. She tried to raise her head slightly but a strong rough hand held her down against it by her neck.

Alise sucked in her lower lip and then grabbed hold of the edge of the table.

Again a familiar position but accentuated to frenzied levels.

"Ha-AHHN!" she screamed.

Again he was in her. His cock went in fast and hard with stiff strikes. He grabbed her hips then pulled her onto him. "Ah god! Kris!" she cried out.

The sounds of flesh smacking against flesh was even more vivid now as he pounded his crotch against her round bare ass, the lustful noise reverberating throughout the room. Light red marks appeared on her smooth buttocks with each of his heated slaps.

Alise gripped the table edge tight. Her brow was knitted, she chewed her lower lip, hair falling across her face. The table screeched forward across the floor as he rocked her over and over from behind.

Kristoff grunted and groaned. Again her moans weren't enough. She didn't call his name out enough times. She didn't ask to be fucked loud enough. "You..uhn...you like...uhn...this Alise?" he asked.

"Uhn! Uhn! Yes! Kris! Yes!" she answered.

She felt his hand wrap around her long black hair, twisting it. A sharp pain ran through her as he pulled her by her hair from the table. She reached back to grasp at his hand.

He let go of her hair but still thrusting, Kristoff asked again, "Like this? Do you like this, teacher woman?"

"Yes! Uhn! Uhn!" she groaned, "Please, fuck me, Kris!"

His left hand slid down her body, between her legs. His fingers teased at her clit. His right hand kneaded and massaged her aching tits. Her hands clutched at his, guiding him, encouraging him. They moved as one, as close to one another as they possibly could be. They rocked and ground their bodies together. She turned her head as far back as she could. He met her mouth with a deep, languid kiss. Every part of their bodies was working for this moment. Their energy was sapping quickly but they both held on.

There were no more self-questions anymore, no more words or lessons. They were answering one another with their bodies. Kristoff told her how much he needed her, how much he wanted her to enjoy this with each broad stroke of his swollen member. Alise told him how good she made him feel with her cries and moans, and she told him how much she wanted him to have her with willing and warm body.

They sank to the ground, their legs buckling beneath them. For a moment he pulled out of her again. He sat up on the cold floor, he didn't care. He pulled her onto his legs, her own smooth legs sliding past the sides of his waist. He wanted to see her face at the end and he knew she wanted the same. She immediately held his face and guided it to hers as they pressed their lips and tongues together. His arms lifting and her toes pushing up against the floor, her waist rose above the top of his rock hard cock. Again she sank onto him. She blinked in amazement. He actually felt bigger.

Cradling her in his lap his resumed probing his cock deep within her. His ab muscles tightened as h pushed his hip up and drove his penis into her. Her belly rolled and bucked on his crotch. She shifted her hips on his staff. Every little movement was a wondrous new sensation.

"Uhn! Uhn! Kris," she said his name in a hoarse whisper.

"Alise," he answered her. "Thank you."

Kristoff shifted forward to his knees, lifting the young woman and then laying her down onto the floor. She didn't care either. She barely felt the hard cold surface through her tingling flesh. She only felt the full length of his piece sink into her. She pulled her knees up, clutching her thighs tightly against his side.

Kristoff raised himself onto his knuckles, hovering over her. His veins in his neck were straining. He glared at Alise, perspiration covering her face. His thrusts became more pointed. Her hips and buttock raised from the floor only to be slammed back hard to the surface as he rammed his cock into her.

"Uhn! Uhn! Ahhn! Kris!"

"Alise! Huhn, huhn!"

The build up in his groin was painful. He had gone well beyond how he had imagined that this would all unfold.

The young woman reached up and pulled him close to her again. They held each other close, their heart-beats matching in rapid fire succession, his hips continually rolling and undulating. As the energy surged to one point in both their bodies, they came together in a last desperate kiss.

Alise squeezed her eyes tight, "Mmn! Mmn! Ahn! AHH-UUHHNN!" She gasped into his mouth as she came. She shook.

"Huh! Huh! HU-UHHHNNNN!" Kristoff answered her climax with his own relieved groan. His swollen organ surged with fluid. It seemed like an endless stream of jism flowed through his cock and filled her. He breathed sharply, clutching her body close to his. He stayed inside of her, his piece twitching and spitting strands of his warm, viscous cum into her.

Her juices mingled with his. Her legs lost all energy and slid from his sides, splaying wide open as he lay his weight onto her. "Mmn. Mmmm," she cooed softly and nibbled softly on his shoulder. "Kris. Oh god, Kris."

Kristoff was grunting like a worn out beast. It took him a few minutes to even raise his head. He stayed inside of her, his swollen piece subsiding. They looked long and passionately at one another. He brushed the hair from her face, she stroked her knuckles along his pectoral muscles. Their kisses were softer now, more like pecks, but no less meaningful. He lowered his head and enjoyed the taste of her perspiration covered tits.

"That was good," Alise said feigning his Russian accent.

"No, Alise," he said looking up and smiling, "That was very good."

He liked the way her sweet smile returned to her face even after such a torrid session. "I guess I passed your course?" She joked, "I'm a good student, yes?"

"You are as good as a student," he said pausing to give her another kiss, "As you are a beautiful teacher."

"Can I keep your shirt, then?"

They chuckled then embraced each other.

*******

Part 5-Commencement

Alise only had 3 more day sessions in three weeks with Illyana Maximo that summer. Illyana was fine though. As Kristoff noted with pride, she had come so far with Alise. No longer afraid, she eagerly anticipated going back to school in the fall. Alise even joined Kristoff for some back-to-school shopping. She noted that Kristoff seemed to be buying an awful lot of supplies.

"You never know," was all he said to her.

She and Kristoff managed to find time to have a few more personal sessions, day and night, of their own. While Illyana visited with her friend Nana a lot that summer, Alise and Kristoff were together back at his apartment, in her car, in several locations in and around the community centre and finally in her bedroom one evening when the rest of her family had gone out.

She was buttoning her blouse as he walked around naked in her room checking out the various trinkets on her shelves. Sweet but nothing too cutesy. Everything was very much like her. He then noticed the packed luggage and boxes in the corner. That's when she told him that she was going to Hong Kong for a year to study abroad at the end of the summer. She'd been trying to think of a way to bring it up, uncertain how he would react. She counted on him seeing the bags when she invited him over to spend the evening with her.

"I have to brush up on my Chinese so I can understand what my parents are saying when they're scolding me."

Kristoff couldn't hide his dejection. He stared at her long and hard, not angry...just sad.

She waved to him to sit beside her on the bed. She wrapped her arms around him.

"I'll be back," she whispered, reassuring him.

Kristoff pursed his lips and nodded his head, "Yes. And I will be better."

She leaned back, squinting her dark eyes at him, "Hmm?"

He picked his pants off of the floor and pulled a sheet of paper from his back pocket. He handed it to her and she opened it up. Alise's eyes lit up as she read his college late acceptance letter. She hugged him.

"You're actually going to do it?" she asked.

"I have been...inspired. By my sister," he looked up from the paper to the caring eyes of his lover, "And by my sister's tutor."

That was the warmest smile he ever so appear on Alise's face.

"Is good, yes?" he asked.

"Is so very good!" she said smiling.

He grinned, "I know something even better." He reached for her blouse and she watched silently as he started unbuttoning it again.

*********

Alise Zhang stood at the airport security gate. She hugged her mother, her father and her sister good-bye for the 17th time. As she reached for her carry-on from the floor she glimpsed a small blonde girl standing 6 feet away looking at her with mesmerizing blue eyes. Standing beside her was a tall, handsome young man with neatly brushed short hair wearing a very pleasing sweater.

Alise walked over to them, her sandals making flip flop noises on the floor, and bent down to hug the little girl. The girl handed her a white rose. Alise smiled then stood up and gazed at the young man. They hugged one another and kissed. Then she led the two of them over to her family.

"Mom, Dad, Carol, this is Illyana Maximo, my student," she said waving her to the girl and then the man, "And this is Kris."