His Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Should have been.
2.6k words
3.86
20.6k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 05/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awakens to the sound of a truck starting headed down the driveway. As she looks around the room, she thinks to herself for awhile before getting up. What am I doing, this is crazy? She recalls the past and what has brought them to this point. If someone had told her a week ago that things were going to go this way she would have told them they were fucking nuts, but here she was, in his house; after having just spent the night with him. Then she remembers the look on Deans face when he opened the door. The look on John's face when he got punched...it was all to real to have been a dream. The sting in her buttock area said that she hadn't dreamed it all.

When she decided to get up and take a shower she doesn't notice the truck in the yard. She looks to see if John had left her a note or anything...she tries to call him on his cell phone, only to hear the damn thing ring from the bathroom.

She gets in the shower and soaps herself all up. It wasn't too many days ago, that she and John had shared a shower in here. She is so lost in her own thoughts, that she didnt hear Dean open the door to this house. He can hear the shower running and steps inside the bathroom. Undresses himself and is about to step inside the shower with her when she turns off the water.

She reaches out to grab her towel and a hand grabs her wrist. "Dean, come on don't do this." She knows by the hand who it is.

"What do you mean don't do this, you enjoyed the last shower we had. Why cant we take another one while he is gone?"

"Dean...you know why. Get dressed, go...this is his house and after last night I am not going to anger him any further."

"Did he hurt you?"

"Dean he didnt do anything to me that I haven't asked for in one way or another. Just go, take your things and go before he realizes he doesn't have his phone."

"I can't believe that you would rather be treated like a piece of meat instead of like a young woman."

"John cares about me Dean, he just shows it differently than you do. Dean I love him. I love you too, but I have loved him since I was a little girl. I need him and he needs me. Please try to understand."

"You hurt me last night, and you know he told me he was going to bring you up to the apartment so I could see for myself whose whore you are. He has also told me other things that I refused to believe or repeat, but you need to know he calls you his personal whore, he tells all the guys at work that you suck him off after hefucks your ass, and when your on the rag, you clean his cock off for him. I guess I should have believed him."

"Dean, I don't believe you. Now you are trying to hurt me. Go. Get out, take your things and don't come back. By the way it worked, but get out RIGHT NOW."

As Dean gets himself dressed again, she hears the sound of a very familiar vehicle driving down the road. "Fuck, here he comes."

By the time the vehicle had pulled into the driveway, Dean was dressed picking up his things. The truck door slams and John rushes into the house. She is in the bathroom and has locked the bathroom door. She hears yelling and then the slam of the house door.

She is wrapped in a towel sitting on the bathroom floor shaking, thinking about all the things that Dean just said, then she starts to cry just a few tears, before there is a knock at the door.

"WHAT!" she yells.

John's voice comes from the other side, "Open the door."

She says nothing, gets up and turns the lock, and sits back down. She is having trouble believing all the things she was just told by Dean. Again she hears John speak. "Open the fucking door."

"You want it open, you fucking open it."

He turns the knob and opens the door. Looks down and sees her curled up in the corner on the floor. He sits next to her, and quietly speaks..."I have just three questions for you. First, who told you to let him in."

Through her tears, she says, "He let himself in while I was in the shower. Where did you go?"

"sshh, I am asking the questions. Two...why are you in here sitting on the floor crying?"

She takes a deep breath and spills everything that Dean had just told her, the entire conversation was played back like a tape recorder lived in her brain. When she had finished, he takes her chin in his hand and tips her head up and toward him, he softly kisses her lips and quietly says, "Get dressed, I will ask the third question when you are done."

She crys out as he gets up..."John please don't go."

"I am only going to the kitchen, wash your face, get dressed and come out."

She takes one of John's t shirts off the dryer and puts it on. When she comes out of the bathroom she sees John and Dean sitting at the table, having a perfectly normal conversation.

She turns toward the stairs and runs down them hoping to hide down there. Thinking to herself, I can sneak out the back door. She picks up her pants and undies putting them on. She hears John call her name, just as she closes the back door.

Yeah ok, she is out now, but where can she go. Whichever way she turns, they will see her, so she sits outside. Then she realizes this is an exercise in futility, she proudly stands up, and walks back inside and triumphantly walks up the stairs. They are at two different sides of the living room looking out the windows to see which direction she is headed.

"I am still here." Was all she said as she sat at the table.

John walks over to her and whispers in her ear. The look on her face slowly changes while he is talking.

When he has finished speaking, she slowly turns and looks at him and says boldly, "NO WAY, UNLESS THAT WAS A PIG FLYING BY THE WINDOW JUST NOW!"

He smiles at her and calmly says, "Question number three, do you want to stay here with me, or go back with Dean?"

"John, that's not fair. You know damn well I want to stay with you."

"In that case, a pig must have flown by the fucking window, because if you are staying with me...you will do this, and hurry the fuck up."

She glares at him as she gets up and walks over to Dean, "It is my understanding you would like one of John's blowjobs. Please allow me to see to your wish."

Dean opens his zipper as she gets down to her knees, taking his cock in her hand. She takes the head in her mouth and slowly works it to the back of her throat. She starts to get herself into the rhythm, and is mouth fucking his cock. When he cums, she takes it all in her mouth, holding it there, deciding to have some fun with this. He says thank you to her and the twinkle in her eyes, tells him that she is up to something. She gets up off her knees and walks to John, sitting on his lap she looks him in the eyes as she spits Deans cum out on Johns shirt, "Happy? Be happier I didn't kiss you. I thought about it."

John grabs her by the hair and pushes her face into the mess she just made on his shirt, "Clean it up!" Her face at this point was covered in cum as she has her face pushed into it. What remains, she licks off him.

Dean set five one hundred dollar bills on the table and says, "You win John." Then he speaks only to her..."Don't come crying back to me when he hurts you. You chose him you live with it, and today proves you are a whore, I hope your pimp gives you a cut of the money." He turns and quietly closed the door.

As she turns her head to look at John, he had this cruel looking smile on his face as he says..."My turn."

"Fuck you." she exclaims as she tries to get up off his lap. He holds her there, and says..."Yes, you can, after you suck my cock, like a good whore." He grabs the top of her head and a handful of hair pushing her face closer to his cock, she is going to be turned into a pretzel if she doesn't try to help herself, so she pulls her legs so she can slide off him onto the floor. He takes out his cock and she begins to lick and kiss it. Then she takes his cock into her mouth and turns this into a quick blowjob. He knows what she is dong, she has sucked his cock so many times over the years. He holds her head while his cock is all the way down her throat and gruffly says..."I have all day, I didn't say I wanted a quick blowjob."

She slows herself down and begins to apply the same techniques she has used over the years. He sits back and enjoys the feel of his cock in her mouth. Her tongue swirls around the base, slowly working her way to the tip and then slides it fully down her throat. Back up again with the tongue swirls, repeating the same process over and over, her fingers come up and grab the base of his cock, squeezing it gently and milking his cock with her hand as she brings her head up.

She can feel the throbbing in his cock, hoping he won't stop her, she goes back to full speed, moving her tongue and sucking on his cock like a baby nurses on a bottle. As he cums, she takes his length down her throat and swallows it all.

She keeps sucking to be sure she has not wasted a drop. She looks up to see him smiling at her..."If, you gave him a blow job like that, I should have bet 1000.00 instead of 500.00."

She glares up at him and he sees how she is looking at him.

"Don't do it. I know what you are thinking, and if you do it, I will have to hurt you back. Get up off the floor and drink some of this coffee I went all the way to town to buy for you. I got you a glazed donut too, but maybe you have had all the glaze you want today." chuckling to himself.

He was right she had thought about biting him when he made the remark about the money. She gets up and drinks her coffee in silence. Neither one of them speak as she finishes her coffee. She gets up and puts the cup in the trash and starts down the stairs to get her own shirt, so she can go home. Shaking her head at herself...I can't believe I have been so stupid. She is so lost in her own thoughts she never heard him come down the stairs. She turns angrily to head up the stairs and bumps right into him.

"What's the matter with you?" he asked.

"If you can't figure it out. I sure as fuck ain't going to tell you."

"Yes you will." He takes her hand in one of his and then places the other hand on her breast. Rolling the nipple slowly between his fingers, he says, "What's the matter."

She still refuses to speak. He guides her to his bed and unbuttons her jeans, sliding them down. She doesn't resist, they have played the "I don't want to" game so many times, she knows he will win. His fingers work their way to her pussy and he starts to slip his fingers between her pussy lips, bumping her clit every so often. He whispers in her ear, "What's the matter?"

Her pussy is dripping wet, and he easily slides two fingers inside her. Using his thumb, he pushes on her clit while his fingers fuck her pussy. When she is close to orgasm, he stops "Tell me what's wrong, right now, or I am going to tie you to this bed and play with your pussy, just like this until you tell me."

"Nothing is wrong, please make me cum."

"Nope, not til you tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing, John, whatever it is I will get over it."

"Dont say you weren't forewarned." He says quietly as he reaches for something under the bed. Her hands are secured together above her head. Her legs spread wide and tied there so she couldn't move them. Then he got up and walked upstairs, quietly saying, maybe you wanted me to tease you...now you think a little while."

She could hear him moving around up there and then she yelled to him "John please let me go."

No response. "John, please."

Still no response. She starts to cry a little and then says..."Come down here please so we can talk."

Still no response.

A little while goes by and finally he comes down the stairs. Not speaking at all he reaches out to touch her pussy. She flinches a little and he slaps her pussy lightly, he can see the reaction her pussy has. "Is my slut horny?"

"Yes John, I am horny please fuck me and make me cum."

He sits quietly, running his fingers along the inner thigh. "Talk."

Finally she looks at him with tears in her eyes. "I am not a whore."

Smiling at her, he leans over and kisses her passionately, when he breaks the kiss, he says, "You are if I say you are. Don't make me angry, don't make me regret a decision I have made." She is about to speak, when he sets his finger on her lips and says, "shush."

She closes her eyes to take deep breath and can feel his cock near her wet pussy..."So that's what is wrong, my slut doesnt like being called a whore. Well if my slut,, my whore, my bitch...my whatever I want to call you. Get used to it if your living with me."

Her eyes grew wide, and she says..."I will try."

He slides his cock into her soaking wet pussy and as he does she looks up at him. He smiles at her while he pounds her pussy, and says "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes please."

"Tell me what you are." His cock slams into her pussy, hitting just the right spot, she is going to cum and with tears in her eyes she says, "Please make your whore cum, please."

He kisses her as he drives his cock harder and harder into her and they both climax together. He slowly unites her, catching his breath and as soon as she is freed she puts her face between his legs and cleans off his cock for him, bathing it with her tongue.

As they drift off to sleep, he says "I am going out with the guys tonight, you are staying here."