His Sweet Melynda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing a body suit under the dress. He couldn't see it, but he could feel it once he had the dress pulled up to her waist. Until then he was sure she'd been wearing nothing else. He slipped his hands around behind her, cupping her ass in his palms, pulling her tighter to him. He felt bare skin beneath his hands.

A moment later, she arched back, pulling the dress over her head and tossing it behind him. Then she pushed him back just enough so she could unbutton his shirt and release his tie, tossing them behind him as well. He was able to see that the body suit was strapless and sheer. While Melynda loosened the buckle on his belt, he pulled the top of her body suit down, exposing her breasts. Putting his hands on them, he gently squeezed, loving the feel, the firmness of them. As she began to unbutton and unzip his pants, he bent his head down to take one of her breasts in his mouth, his tongue flicking against her nipple. When his pants were at his ankles, he stepped out of them, pushing her back against the bed and onto the mattress.

More than anything, he wanted to please her. To show her how much he loved her. With another woman, even Crystal, he would have rushed, eager only to find his own release inside her. Melynda was different. For nearly thirty years they'd been able to learn what the other needed, and he planned on meeting her needs.

With his mouth, he made love to one breast, sucking on it, gently nipping at the nipple, teasing. With his hand, he loved the other, squeezing, pinching, caressing. How he loved the sound of her soft moans, the way her body arched and moved at his touch. He loved the way she put her hands on his head, her fingers tangling in his hair. As much as he would have loved to taste her pussy, he knew that if he continued what he was doing, the reward would be greater. He didn't have to touch her to know she was wet, that she was ready, that she would welcome his cock... but that wasn't going to happen just yet. No, he could wait. This was all about her, about pleasing his sweet Melynda.

The wait wasn't long. She took his hand from her breast and placed it between her legs, pushing aside the material there so he could touch her. Her clit was hard and swollen. He rubbed his finger over it only a couple times before she was lifting her ass off the mattress. He immediately slid his finger inside, knowing she needed the feel of something inside her to complete the orgasm overtaking her body. Her moans were long, her breath ragged, her body trembling. He smiled, reaching up to kiss her mouth.

As soon as she regained composure, he watched as she slid the body suit down her frame, throwing it to the floor. Then she moved up the mattress, leaned back and spread her legs. He winked at her, then dove forward, burying his head there between her legs, while he twisted his body around so she could taste him as well.

Involuntarily, his body shuddered as her mouth closed around his cock. Her tongue, her lips, her hands... she knew exactly what to do and for how long to bring him to the edge of orgasm without making him cum. When she had his cock in her mouth it was difficult for him to concentrate on anything else except the sensations of being aroused. Knowing this, she managed to roll him over onto his back so she could lower her pussy onto his face.

Finally, almost in pain from the many times she had brought him near to orgasm, she turned her body around, straddling his cock. Then she lowered herself, allowing just the tip of his head inside at first, then a little more, more... always sliding up again until he couldn't stand it and sat up, taking hold of her hips and slamming her down onto him. She laughed, but only for a moment, before using her body to bring him to the heights of passion he only experienced with her.

He wanted to watch her body sliding up and down his shaft, to see the look on her face, but his eyes closed as they always did with her. So many times he'd tried to keep them open, hoping to at least catch a glimpse of their love making, always to no avail. He'd even considered using the video camera so he could watch it later, but that always felt like it would make their time seem cheap and sleazy... and there was always that chance the tape might get into the wrong hands. So, as always in the past, he pictured her in his mind as her body brought his to orgasm.

If he were on his deathbed and someone asked him to describe his most memorable experiences, he would relate these times. He would tell how his soul merged with hers as their bodies fulfilled each others needs. He would try to explain that sometimes love isn't what it's supposed to be, that it can transcend what is seen by others as wrong. More to the point, he would simply reply: "Melynda".

Lying in the crook of his arm, he reached over to brush his hand gently across her face. This was heaven. This was bliss. In a few hours he'd go home, knowing he'd have a demon or two to face including the jealousy he knew he'd feel and the guilt for feeling it, but for now... for now he was happy.

12