His True Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make love to me Donald, give me your cock."

I was laying on my back now, as Laura pumped two of her fat fingers inside my ass. Donald climbed onto the bed for the first time, cock sticking out. He laid down beside me, and turned toward me.

"You ready for me Jim?

"Yes, I want you in me." I'd have agreed to far more, with what she was doing to me.

A big smile from him, and I could hear Laura sighing in pleasure as she worked me.

"You know that making love is about more than penetration, it's about passion. We're about to be lovers, give me a lover's kiss."

With that, he leaned down and planted a soulkiss on me that almost gave me a heart attack. His tongue went all the way in on the first thrust, and just stayed there for a long time. My tongue worked his as much as I could, and my cock was so hard it hurt as I made out with my first man. Laura slowed her thrusting down, not wanting me to cum maybe, as for five minutes Donald planted his flag in my mouth. My arms went around him, and lots of muffled moaning were a soundtrack for our one person audience.

When he pulled out, somewhat slowly, I was gasping for air.

"That was a kiss. Now tell me what you want."

"Oh God, fuck me please, please." I would have agreed to a guy gangbang with what they were doing to me.

"You want me to put my cock in your virgin ass?"

"Yes, take my virginity please."

"I bet after I'm done with you, mine won't be the only cock that goes into you. You'll be an addict, with the two of us to thank."

He positioned himself against me, and started rubbing the head of his cock against my asshole. I was totally in heat by now, moaning like the proverbial whore. Laura just laid on the side of the bed, watching, grinning.

"He really wants it Donald, make your dreams cum true roommate."

"I've been wanting to do you for two years Jim, every day I thought about my cock inside you...like this."

The cockhead popped through my outer ring as he pushed inside me, causing us both to cry out. His was pure pleasure, while mine was a mix of pleasure and pain. He stayed where he was for a few seconds, before pushing in another inch.

"You are so fucking tight, I've never been in an ass this tight before, I love it." Another inch, and his smile got even bigger.

For me...well obviously it was like nothing I'd ever felt before. My ass was being stuffed like a turkey, and his cock is above average to boot, so it was uncomfortable to say the least. But mentally I was totally turned on by the experience, by these two sexually dominating me...and the fact that without the "plan", I would never have wanted to get physical with either one. So the mental side was an A+, and that elevated the physical past what it might have been.

It took him a couple of minutes to get balls deep inside me, as he would push in an inch, withdraw half an inch, then repeat, all while pausing to let me get used to it. I was on my back, so that I could watch the whole thing, and the look of pleasure on his face...man, it was rapturous.

Once balls deep, he sighed, and licked his lips.

"This feels so good, I love it. Do you love my hard cock Jim?"

"Yes, oh yes."

Laura reached over and stroked my face.

"Yes what baby?"

"I love your hard cock Donald."

"I'll give you as much as you want lover." With that, he pulled almost all the way out, and then slowly pushed all the way in.

My own cock was sticking straight up, very hard, leaking a bit of pre-cum. Laura wasn't playing with it at all now, though she was still lightly caressing my face. I was hard, so therefore pliable, and when I chose to think about it, I admired what they were doing. And that got me even harder, it fed my ego that Donald wanted me so much sexually that he would prep this much. And I knew Laura wanted me too, her kissing was that personal and intimate. Even though Donald and I had kissed for a few minutes, I could still taste her pussy in my mouth, or at least I thought I could.

Donald never really "fucked" me, but instead was gentle and patient as he worked my ass over for almost 25 minutes. He clearly wanted a round two at some point, and his work on me was in part to ensure that. And the man was very skilled, he had me moaning most of the time, and loving it all...to the point where Laura scooted back and just watched me get dicked for the rest of the time.

I didn't say anything while it was going on, afraid of what my horny mouth might be willing to say in front of this audience. When I'm turned on I'm usually extremely agreeable, but this was taking things to a whole new level.

He didn't give me any warning when he came, nor did he ask where I wanted it. Instead I just heard a loud series of grunts, followed by a fire hose inside my ass, as he painted my insides with hot creamy cum. And it felt creamy too, not like liquid almost, but much thicker. He sighed in happiness, while Laura sighed in lust.

He pulled out slowly, his cock about half hard. I could feel a trail of cum go with him, but not for long, as Laura inserted something into my ass, which stopped the flow.

"Here's a nice butt plug for you Jim, I don't want your hot little ass to be lonely while Donald rests his cock for another go."

Now my ass was...well not full, but no longer empty. He had cum a huge load inside me, considering I'd already sucked him off to completion. While I was wondering if I would slosh when I got up, Donald went to the other side of me.

"You were wonderful Jim."

All I did was lay there pretty much, but willing is willing I guess, as he leaned down an began licking my lips. I let him do it for a minute, loving the feeling, before my horniness got the better of me and forced me to open my mouth and extend my tongue to meet his. We tongue danced outside our mouths for a long time before he started licking the roof of my mouth. That's when my hand went to his cock, which hardened up under my touch.

I started stroking it as we made out, and after a bit of time it was fully hard. Donald pulled out of my mouth with a plop.

"You want me again, don't you lover?"

"Yes, it feels so good."

"I know it does baby, and I've got at least two more cums in me tonight, just for you. But Laura needs some attention, you want to please her, don't you Jim?"

"Yes I do, she's hot."

"Do you like how she tastes?"

"Oh yeah, I loved eating her."

"Then close your eyes, count to five, and roll over. Lick and suck her hole for as long as she wants, then you can have my cock again. You want that don't you Jim? My cock inside you?"

"Yeah, I want it."

"Say the words, the more you say them, the more comfortable you'll be with it."

"I want your cock inside me Donald."

"Eat her first Jim, then I'll give you what you want so much."

I did as he wanted. I closed my eyes, counted to five, and turned over, where Laura had spread, but not her legs.

Her ass cheeks, and my mouth went right to her asshole. This was not my first rodeo with rimming, and I was horny enough to go full bore on her. I swirled my tongue all over her hole, licking and lightly probing, for a few minutes. This got a nice orgasm from her it sounded like, so I let it go on longer than I normally would have, and then I pushed my tongue inside her ass completely, which caused her to cum really hard.

No, it didn't taste great, good, or fair. But I was turned on by all that was happening, and lust will get you through a lot of problems. So I alternated between inside and out, more inside though, and did my best to please her...and by extension Donald, by what I was doing, though he didn't touch me while I ministered to her. I only stopped when I felt Laura pull away from me, feeling that I was not the one to be making decisions here.

I gulped down the water that Donald handed me, and saw that I licked Laura's ass for over 20 minutes. It took a few swigs to regain the power of speech, as Laura flipped back over to smile at me.

"That was the first time I've ever been rimmed, thank you Jim." She softly kissed my neck before continuing. "It won't be the last though, will it?"

"No, I'll do it again if you want." Hopefully not now though, I was thinking.

"I'll want, trust me, feeling your tongue in there was exquisite. And Jim baby, just to reassure you, you and I are going to make love tonight. Your cock won't leave here unhappy, I promise."

"That's good, I really want you Laura."

"I can tell, and I want you too. After Donald takes you again, we'll make sweet love together. You want him inside you again, don't you?"

I wasn't clear if Donald was in the room at that point, but I told the truth regardless.

"Yeah, it's a weird feeling, but it's really hot."

"He's always wanted you baby, you made him so happy tonight."

I heard the toilet flush, so now I knew he wasn't in the room, but would be soon.

"You touching me makes me happy."

"I'll touch you a lot more once he's done giving you his hot cum. When he comes back in, tell him what you want."

That happened a few seconds later, as he walked back in, still naked with a half hard cock. My own was still quite hard, and it and Laura's words informed what I said next.

"Come here and have sex with me Donald, I need you."

His grin was a mile wide, and his cock visibly jumped, as he climbed onto the bed next to me, the other side of Laura.

"You're ready for more loving baby?"

"Very ready, spread my legs and do what we both want."

"In a minute lover, I want some more of your hot little mouth first."

He leaned over and started aggressively kissing me, tongue thrusting in and out. I couldn't help but respond, and soon my arms were around him as we were heavily making out. His cock was leaking pre-cum all over me, while his tongue touched every millimeter of my mouth. It ramped up my libido so much that after a few minutes of it, I was the one to end a kiss.

"Now Donald, make love to me now, please."

"I'd love to Jim. Will you give me a nice long blowjob later?"

"Yes, I'll suck your cock." Laura was now rubbing my feet, anytime she touched me I had a heightened reaction.

"Your fat tongue licking my balls, you on your knees in front of me, worshipping my cock. Do you want that baby?"

"Yes, oh God yes. But fuck me first, please." My brain was going on overdrive, even though there wasn't the slightest chance that he wasn't going to fuck me.

"With pleasure Jim. Get up on your knees, I'm going to take you from behind."

I got to my knees, facing away from the headboard, because Laura was now at the end of the bed and I wanted to look at her while I got fucked. She was smiling at me, encouraging me as Donald started rubbing his seven inches all up and down my ass crack, before taking out the plug.

"You ready honey?"

"Yes, do it."

"Do what?"

"Fuck my ass, please."

"Tell me how much you love my cock Jim."

"I love your cock Donald, it makes me feel so good when it's in me. I need it, now, please."

"Like now?"

I felt him push an inch inside me. I was still tight enough that it hurt more than a bit, but it felt great even with that. I moaned loudly, and he responded by pushing another bit into me.

"So tight, I love it. Do you still love it Jim?"

"Yes, oh yes."

"Good, I'm so happy that I got to be the one to take you." He was now halfway inside, and I almost came, it felt so good.

"Just don't stop, please don't stop." As if he would, but it felt so good I had to make sure.

He responded by going all the way inside, pausing as he ground in hard. His cock wasn't quite long enough to be tapping my prostate, but it was still an incredible feeling.

"Why would I stop? I'm going to love you all night long."

"Please."

The sex was not different, in that I knew what to expect a bit...but it was in that I knew now that I was 'committed' to being bisexual, that I liked it that much. You can explain away a first time for just about any sexual act, it's experimenting. And the oral sex was a surprise for me, even if I didn't hesitate to keep it going once I realized.

But taking a cock in the ass twice, that's habit forming. And I all but begged for it, on the orders of Laura, who probably was not in fact going to sleep with me. This occupied my mind for a lot of the fucking I got, even as my ass kept telling my brain, 'Don't let him stop, DON'T!!" My brain, totally in thrall of my cock and now ass, obeyed. I'm not a talker during sex, and Donald didn't seem to mind as he thrust in and out of me, only cumming after a series of quick, deep thrusts that almost made me cum myself as another large load invaded me.

I all but collapsed on the bed after he pulled out, making it easy for Laura to put the butt plug back in me. I all but had an enema inside me now, with two loads of thick cum in there. Donald crawled up to me, my arms reflexively going around him a bit, he whispered in my ear.

"You might be telling yourself that you did all that to get Laura, but we both know differently. You love having sex with me."

"I know I do."

"Say it."

"I love having sex with you Donald."

"Good, I love having sex with you too. Your hard body under me, moving in time with mine." he leaned down and kissed me again, and quickly our tongues were dancing with each other. I could feel his cock, which had been working overtime by now, getting hard again, as it rubbed up against me. It was so hot that I didn't want it to end, so I made sure to intertwine my body with his, keeping us close...and intimate.

We humped each other for a few minutes, before he pulled away.

"We'd better stop before I do you again, Laura needs some attention."

She giggled, and moved up to caress my face.

"I'm loving the show you two are providing me, loving it. Just give me a kiss Jim, then you can go back to pleasuring Donald."

She put her hands on my face and soul kissed the life out of me, all while my cock was straining like crazy. Donald's cock was against my leg as he watched us, getting harder with every minute of the must have been five that we kissed like that. Her tongue was magic, and I surrendered to it immediately. The kiss didn't last near long enough to suit me before she pulled away.

She smiled at me.

"So wonderful baby. I can't wait for us to make sweet love together. But right now, what are you going to do?" She started stroking my face.

"I'm going to make love with Donald."

"Are you going to enjoy it?"

"Yes, I love it."

"Do you love his body on top of you, his hard cock inside you?"

"Oh yes, I need it now."

"See Donald, he needs you."

I felt Donald pull my legs up over his shoulders again.

"And I'm going to give my lover exactly what he needs. I think he needs to be fucked this time."

He removed the butt plug, and slowly pushed inside me. I moaned really loudly, now totally in pleasure. Laura leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"How could anything feel better than Donald's cock in your ass?"

Nothing really came to mind at that point, as he thrust into me harder, then harder...and by the minute mark, the room was sounding like my moans and his balls slapping my ass.

"So thick, so big."

The cock was crowding in there with his two loads of cum, so this fuck felt different than the others. No lube too, his cum gave him all that he needed as he pounded me. Laura whispered to me, though of course she didn't need to whisper.

"Tell him how much you love it baby."

"I love your cock Donald, I love what you're doing to me."

"I love your ass too Jim, I'm going to take it every day. Will you let me?"

"Yes, as much as you want."

"I'm going to want it a lot, feeling your tight little ass clench around my cock."

"Over and over."

Donald didn't say much after that, needing to keep his breath I guess, because he fucked me for almost 30 minutes this time, on his fourth cum. He varied his speed a little bit, but mostly it was ¾ pace pounding, going as deep as he could with every thrust. When he came, it was about half of what he did the first time in my ass, though still impressive. He withdrew reluctantly, at least by the look on his face, and in the butt plug went.

But he was smiling, a satisfied smile to boot.

"Thank you Jim, you're a wonderful lover." He slid down to my end of the bed.

"You are too. Did you invite me over here to do...well, this?"

"I had hopes, let's put it that way. I have wanted you since the day we met, to feel your body against mine, be inside you."

I was quiet for a second.

"That's really flattering, thank you."]

"The reality was much better, trust me."

He leaned in and licked my lips, causing me to moan kind of loudly...so he kept doing it, and so I kept moaning.

"Oh god, I want you, I want you so much."

"Stroke me lover, stroke me while we kiss."

I reached down and took his half hard cock in my hand, starting to caress it. It got a bit harder right away, and then when Donald licked harder, I stroked harder.

"Five cums in a night is my record baby, I think you're going to make me break it."

Two more cums in him, that got my interest, fogged though my brain was at that moment.

"Yes, love me Donald, please love me."

"I'm going to love my boyfriend, give him my hard cock."

He leaned down and kissed me again, another deep one as my arms wrapped around him. His cock wasn't inside me yet, but our bodies were humping as if he was. I held him tight so that he wouldn't stop, and his tongue went as far inside as it could, causing me to moan so loudly that even with his mouth covering mine, you could hear it in the next room. He soul kissed me for what I thought was an hour, but was really five minutes, pulling out of me so abruptly that I thought I was going to pass out.

"I think you liked that."

"I want more."

"Oh baby, my Jim's an addict now. And it's all my fault." He was lightly moving against me, I could feel his hard cock as he did it.

"Isn't this what you wanted, me as your sextoy?"

"I can't tell you how much I've wanted this baby, you eagerly giving me your mouth and your boy pussy. I've never had a virgin take to gay loving like you have."

"Are you ready to take me again?"

"Do you feel my cock against you?"

"I do, feels hard."

"Where do you want it?"

"In my ass again."

"Tell me." He was humping a bit harder as he said that.

"Donald, I want your thick, hard cock inside me, thrusting in and out until you cum."

"That's what I want too lover. Will you kiss it first? Your mouth is so talented, I want to feel it on my cock again. You don't have to give me a full blowjob, just let me see your lips on my hard cock."

"I'd love to."

We kissed for another minute, lots of tongue, before he pulled away again, and half laid down at the head of the bed. I moved in between his legs, and before it registered to me that I was about to taste something that had been in my ass for over an hour, I took his head into my mouth.

That's when I tasted it, but instead of stopping, I used my tongue to try to make it better. This got me a moan from Donald, his cock was now fully hard again.

"Yes Jim, just like that, I love your mouth so much."

I had totally lost track of where Laura might be, she wasn't wearing perfume or anything, but I was caring that much as I took him further into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, to give it the full blowjob experience, and he sighed really loudly in happiness.

"Oh baby, love my cock Jim, use that talented tongue."

And so I did, easily remembering everything I've loved women doing to me in the past. I did a lot of lollipop licking, and while I didn't enjoy sucking on his balls, per se, I could tell that he loved every second of it. It was a nice education for me, especially knowing that he probably wouldn't cum in my mouth again. And he didn't.

I blew him for about 10 minutes before I felt him gently pull at my hair, the universal 'stop' signal. I licked up his cock to exit, and pulled off with a plop. As I was breathing hard, catching my breath, he stroked my face.