His True Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was getting close baby, and I want to cum elsewhere."

"In my ass, right?""

"Yes, do you want that?"

"I do, it's really hot when you're inside me like that."

"You like anal better than oral?"

"Yeah, it's just really hot when your cock is in me like that."

"Hmmmm, interesting. But you'll give me blowjobs when I want them, won't you?"

"If you want, yes."

He motioned me to come up to him, and he pulled me into his arms.

"I'll want. You love my cock Jim."

I felt his cock, which was still rock hard, poking at my body as our bodies connected.

"I love your cock Donald."

"My cock loves you too. Feel it baby, it's cum four times and still it's hard for you again."

"I do feel it, and it's wonderful."

I leaned in and kissed him, and he sighed in contentment, while his tongue did its thing inside my mouth. While we made out, he slowly turned us over, so that I was on the bottom and he on top. Once there, I guided him inside me, causing him to moan deeply into my mouth. Our tongues wrestled for a few minutes as his cock twitched inside me, moving around as much as he could. At that point I had stopped caring about where Laura was, even though intellectually I knew that that was their idea all along. She softened me up, and he drove his hard thing inside me.

But I loved it, success solves a lot of problems.

"Oh Jim honey, your ass is so perfect."

"So is your cock."

"You love it."

"You know I do, how could any guy be better at sex than you are?"

"Just remember that honey, as I'm giving you the best night of your life."

"Oh yes, yes."

I leaned in and we licked each other's tongues. It was really sensual,, as our bodies were moving together with now practiced grace. Our kiss deepened again, and we stayed that way, making really passionate love, for the next 40 minutes. He'd cum so much that his staying power was powerful, and we never went above lovemaking speed either. Neither of us broke the kiss until after he came inside me. As it was his fifth cum in two hours, it wasn't a lot, but I still felt it all inside me as we broke his record. I said as much as he reluctantly ended our kiss.

"I'm your new record."

He giggled, and kissed my neck for a second before he pulled out of me.

"Let me rest a bit and we'll go for six."

"I'd love that." I moaned softly as he rubbed his half hard cock against my ass again.

"You are insatiable."

"Are you complaining?" I reached down and rubbed his crotch.

"No baby, I'm not. Tell me, do you want to do Laura?"

"Was that ever a possibility?"

"Of course, she wants you too."

"But she was the setup to get me into bed with you."

"That too, but as long as you cum back to me, feel free."

"You have one more cum in you tonight? Two maybe?"

"Let's go with one, I don't want to promise more than I can deliver."

"Am I staying over?"

I haven't mentioned this, but this took place on a Thursday night, and all three of us had to go to work the next day. It was just before 10 pm now, after about two hours of non-stop sex, at least for me.

"Of course, so how about we do it one more time before we go to sleep. We'll fall asleep with my cock inside you."

"Where it belongs." I reached down and started fondling him, and he went from half hard to full hard. I didn't stop there, and started licking his ear while I stroked.

"You two are still going at it? I'm impressed Donald." Laura's voice, I couldn't really see her face due to my ear attentions, was bemused and happy.

"Five times...so far. Thank you." Donald absolutely sounded happy, almost giddy.

"My pleasure...speaking of which, are you going to let go of him so that I can get some more?"

That made my cock jump, though the angle was such that she couldn't see it.

"Of course, what do you think Jim?"

I replied by rolling him on top of me, and putting his cock at my entrance.

"One more time first, I need your cock inside me."

Laura giggled.

"We've created an addict. Take him roommate, Jim will just have to lick my ass later to compensate."

Donald, despite our earlier plan, was all too willing to do me again, and pushed inside a couple of inches before he replied.

"If he has the energy, I'm about to kiss the life out of him."

I pulled him down to me, wrapping my arms around his neck as he pushed more inside me, starting to thrust.

"Yes, kiss me, fuck me with your tongue while you fuck me with your cock."

"You belong to me Jim." He leaned down until his lips were barely touching mine.

"Yes."

I opened my mouth and took his tongue all the way inside me, while my legs wrapped around him as he went balls deep inside my ass. It still felt amazing, and even though I knew that I would be limping for a week after tonight, I still thrust back at him as we made love for...

I have no idea how long. I'm an inveterate clock watcher, whether at work or at home, it's built into me, but this time I'd been so amped up for him that I hadn't bothered to look. But it was a sixth cum, so it took a bit of time, even though I was fucking back harder and with more skill than the other four times he'd been in my ass.

But all too soon he did, and I barely felt the cum go in me this time. A bit of the earlier cum had leaked out, they hadn't done the butt plug last time, but I was still pretty full in the ass of cum, even after he withdrew.

And withdraw he did, and his cock was soft enough upon that withdrawal that I knew it would be some work to get cum number seven out of him tonight. And that realization, that our ass play was likely done for the night...well that caused me to focus on how much my ass hurt. Him pulling off our kiss didn't help me in that regard either, as now I had nothing to concentrate on to take my mind off it. I didn't moan though, I just laid there in a bit of a fog as he grinned at me.

"That was wonderful baby."

"Yes it was, our best." Maybe, but I knew that's what he wanted to hear. My legs were still mostly wrapped around him, and I was holding him close.

"Mmmm, I think so too. You gave me so much passion, I loved it."

He kissed me softly on the mouth, but only for a few seconds. I caught my breath:

"No guy could be as good at this as you are."

He giggled at the compliment.

"Why thank you, I think you just didn't realize that you wanted me when we were working together."

"I guess you missed out on a lot of bathroom blowjobs by not doing this earlier."

Another giggle, and one from Laura too, who was standing next to the bed as I looked over.

"He's got you there Donald."

"I made up for some of that tonight. And I will in nights to cum, won't I Jim?"

"I would love that."

He kissed me again, wetly, for a minute in response.

"Good, now I'm going to get up and trade places with Laura. Your cock deserves some play after all that."

"Okay...thank you, for what you gave me."

He smiled.

"The gift baby?" He knew what I meant, but wanted to hear me say it.

"The gift of your body, making hot love to me."

"It's the gift that will keep on giving lover."

His cock had to be down for the count, but I felt it move against me and I just couldn't help myself. I pulled Donald close for a kiss, muttering:

"Not yet, don't go."

He chuckled into my mouth, before his tongue penetrated me and we started heavily making out. I vaguely heard Laura sigh as she left, the door closing behind her. Donald and I kissed and caressed for another hour, but neither of us came before we eventually fell asleep. I remember him getting up to turn the light off, but I was dead to the world seconds later.

It had been a long night.

The alarm went off a nanosecond later, otherwise known as 6:00 am. It barely took any time to realize that I was in a strange bed, because Donald reached over me and slapped the alarm off. Feeling a body climb over you is a dead giveaway. I stretched a bit, as he settled back behind me, where he'd been spooning me for six hours and some change, but quickly felt his cock rubbing up against me.

"Is someone recharged back there?" I only yawned a little as I said it.

"You can feel that I am."

"Yes I can. We got a time frame I should know about?"

"Well you need to go home and change, so you tell me."

"If I shower here, call it 7:20 to be on the road." Donald's house is a few miles from mine, and work is in the other direction from mine.

He pushed inside me without another word, with who knows how much dried cum in there. Donald's arms wrapped around me as he ground in my ass.

"We haven't done it like this yet, you like?"

I moaned a bit.

"I like anything you do Donald."

"I'm the best sex you've ever had."

"Oh God yes you are, fuck me Donald, please fuck me."

Donald did not fuck me, per se, but instead we met in the middle of lovemaking and fucking for the next 40 minutes. I made a concerted effort to move my body in tune with his, and by the end we were both just moaning quietly as he came in me for the final time of the 'date'. It wasn't much cum, I'd drained him pretty dry the night before, but I was pretty impressed that much of anything came out, so to speak.

But it was once he pulled out that I realized how sore my ass was, and it was sore. I wasn't sure how walking was going to happen either, there was that much pain. He seemed to sense this.

"How is it down there?"

"We'll see once I get up. It's okay, what you did was worth the discomfort...every time."

"You're so sweet. Roll over, so that I can give you a proper good morning kiss."

I did as I was told, and our cocks rubbed all over each other as we kissed good morning for a couple of wet, sloppy minutes. I wanted a lot more, and another fucking, but he gently told me that we both had to work, and we couldn't go to our jobs smelling like an orgy. A good point, and I couldn't really argue with it.

We got out of bed and padded to the door, me forcing myself to walk normally, even if it was killing my ass to do that. We ran into a freshly showered Laura, who smiled at the fact that I went rock hard the second I saw her (and she was fully dressed too). Donald went into the bathroom to brush his teeth, leaving her and I alone.

"So did you have fun last night Jim?" Mock inquisitively.

"You know I did."

"Something tells me that you didn't cum last night."

"No I didn't, we never got around to it I guess."

"I'll make you a deal...I'll make you cum right now, you eat Donald's ass in the shower."

My cock answered for me.

"Deal."

She wasted no time, it was a hair after 7 am by now, and started stroking my cock. A low moan came out of me deeper than anything Donald had done.

"Nice and hard. Are you Donald's fucktoy?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"What if I put on a strap-on, would you let me do you?"

My eyes went wide as dinner plates, as just the idea of that made me cum all over her hand, after what must have been only about 40 strokes. It was a bucket too, and she grinned at me.

"Your cock answered for you baby, but thanks. Here's some breakfast."

She fed me my cum, and I lapped it up like the good little bitch I was apparently turning into.

"We'll talk about this later, you have an ass to lick. Have a good day baby."

She shooed me into the bathroom, where Donald had just gotten the water running. We got in, and nuzzled a bit before soaping up and doing all of that. He was gentle with my ass, but it got a good washing out thank goodness. After a few minutes, I told him that I had a surprise for him.

"What's that?" You could tell that he was thinking blowjob. Not quite.

I got to my knees and told him to turn around, and before he could react, I pulled his cheeks apart and dove in.

I felt so debased, that I was eating ass on a guy that I hadn't really liked that much before yesterday. So naturally my cock got even harder as I pushed my tongue inside him, and started thrusting in and out. It didn't taste nasty, it didn't have a taste at all thanks to the shower, other than tasting like flesh in general. Otherwise I just lost myself in the 'work', and didn't even hear Laura pounding on the door, Donald had to gently push my head away. Reluctantly.

"I could have you do that all day baby, but work is calling."

My knees were hurting anyway, so I stood up and we kissed for half a minute, hard cocks rubbing against each other. I was getting ramped up again, but we left the shower seconds later, drying off and quickly getting dressed. Laura had already left, though I knew that I would see her later on, and Donald walked me to my car.

"So Jim, you're a different guy than the one who drove up here last night."

"I am, yeah, it was quite an experience."

"It's not over yet, by a long shot. Now give me a kiss and get home to change."

It didn't occur to me to say no to my first public gay kiss, as we kissed deeply for about a minute next to the driveway, I guess his neighbors knew he was gay. My cock was still hard, but no fondling or the like happened. He reluctantly pulled away, and a few minutes later I was home, rushing through a clothes change, making it to work with three minutes to spare. And I felt a bit cheated, that's three minutes of sexual contact I could have had.

Donald stopped by during lunch, and while he didn't give anything away, he didn't take long to ask me where the bathroom was...and I volunteered to show him, trying hard to act casually. I led him there, and upon finding it empty, I gave him a long, quiet blowjob. No one came in, most everyone was at lunch, so we had privacy as I took 20 minutes to suck him off. The rest of lunch we spent making out heavily, and it was all I could do not to want to leave early and go home with him. But he had meetings later in the day, so we parted with smiles and plans for later.

Those plans are for another story though.