All Comments on 'His Whore's Wedding Day'

by guydog1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
finish this story

i want to know what happens next and who her master turns out to be, don't leave me hanging like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!!!

That is just way to hot! I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!

A little disturbing, but really REALLY hot!

luscioussongluscioussongover 18 years ago
Oh my God

You are a ruthless bastard - how could you send her out like that? This made me so aroused because this is my fantasy. You are very good, guydog1, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Terrible

So the ususal rule of thumb is to not read stories you do not agree with...but then you get tricked and somehow end up doing just that. This story was terrible, mainly because it made no sense. So she goes out there knowing fully well she will be humiliated and embarassed before her friends and family? Where do you find these women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excelent

great job.. sucha major turn on and fantisy of so many <men and women alike> and to send her back to her own wedding party like that.. excelent. Can't wait to see more from you on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh my god....

That was just....wow. I forgot to breathe half-way through that. That was so...part of me wants that to happen to me while the other wants to ensure she's on different continents with you. I wish i could find a guy to dominate me.

Dude__meisterDude__meisterover 5 years ago

One of my favorite stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous