All Comments on 'His Wife's Boyfriend'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story a little rushed but great

now you need to do another chapter about the second time. Please!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
interesting start

Generally, I REALLY don't like cuck stories. I should say, I HATE the humiliation-as-erotic aspect many authors seems to believe is necessary in them. However, this one IS different. Jake is an unlikely bull, and Laura seems to still respect her husband, despite his MEDICAL reasons for not being able to perform. I think another aspect of this story that I liked, is that being a slut-wife ISN"T what is at the forefront here. Matt is providing her with a sex life, NOT turning her into a slut for other men; turned on by depravity. Your success with this story, so far, is that nobody involved seems to be interested in hurting anybody. I only wonder if that theme can and will be sustained throughout, if you continue.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

I agree with the anonymous commenter with his comment about trolls, they're a pain in the ass, especially when they are busy mouthing off about a story that's een clearly flagged up front what it's all about!

Now the story: I liked it, really good. It's encapsulated how many of us feel that first time we meet a couple with a view to cuckolding the husband, I've been there so many times! Love fucking 'other men's wives'! I hope there's more like this to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfect

I liked this story a lot. It was the perfect scenario. Everyone got what they wanted and nobody was hurt, humiliated or cheated on. Hope there is a chapter two in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
* * * * *

Can't wait for part 2!

allenethanmallenethanmover 10 years ago
Great Story

Ditto what Kenny Boy 82 said. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Nicely paced. Even the rush for the meeting was explained. Please write more.

Some did not like it; remember the LW category is about married/extra marital fun, swinging and sharing. This story did that.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 10 years ago
it may be

It may be true that the LW section is about extra-marital sex, BUT the blatant disrespect shown by many of the cheating skanks is as far from loving as possible.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Pretty well written but ....

This is a fine start, but me being me, I'm looking for the complications to start setting in. Perhaps the husband and the resentment is det maybe the wife will start to develop feelings for the third party? In short I'm looking for the curveball that will push the story to five star level. Life is too complex for something on some level not to crop up,

Again this is a fine start, the website minutia, as well as the initial erotic encounter was handled with the deft touch. The waters will get deeper as thus relationship ripens. I'm hopeful the same the same standard that has been shown with this prom that has been shown with this promising, initial effort.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
oops !

Please excuse the low standard of intelligibility of my previous comment . Damm voice entry!

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Excellent piece. Well written, a little different from the usual and hot. What more could you want?

pixandwordspixandwordsover 10 years ago
Great writing style

A well-written story with the twist of being from the point of view of 'the other guy.' Looking forward to reading more stories by swingerjoe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuckolding has nothing to do with Literotica's description of Loving Wives.

Cuckolding has to do with stupid, retarded, dumbass husbands who allow or agree with the wife's activities.

The wife's actions may be interpreted by some as to allow the story to be posted in Loving Wives, but it is the husbands actions that determine them to be cuckolds, and cuckoldry is FETISH. So post stories like this in Fetish.

BTW, In the world of humans there is no such thing as an "Unwilling Cuckold". An "Unwilling Cuckold" is simply someone who is being cheated on without their knowledge, not a cuckold at all.

And Kennygirl, you're gay, of course you have a pain your ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful Writing!

As the boyfriend of a small number of hotwives and cuckoldresses, I totally understand the amazement and wonder in Jake's mind as he puzzles about, then accepts, the hotwife couple's lifestyle. Thank you for a very good description of his thought pattern. So very accurate. Well done!

I'm "Anonymous" at the moment, but am thinking I ought to sign up with "Nice Smile" as my Literotica user name. If its available, that is.

NiceSmileNiceSmileover 10 years ago
Beautiful Writing! Part 2.

The name NiceSmile was available!

So just to show how much I appreciate this story, it was the first story ever to inspire me to create an account here. Now THAT is inspiring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Nice Smile-beautiful writing....

Well I'm so glad that cuckolding turns you on that much. Personally , doesn't do much for me. So now are you going to be one of those pricks that will bash anonymous comments, because you chose a fake name for yourself. BTW, your bio is kind of bare. Not willing to share a little info about yourself. Might as well have stayed anonymous, don't you think.

P.S. If you cucky story makes you smile, you got a problem.

NiceSmileNiceSmileabout 10 years ago
Re: "Profile is bare"

Anon wrote: "BTW, your bio is kind of bare. Not willing to share a little info about yourself. Might as well have stayed anonymous, don't you think. "

You've made a fair point.

I'll address that soon! Probably within about a week.

Reindeer58Reindeer58about 10 years ago
Well written

and articulate. A great future as a writer of erotica. I enjoy your style and your content. I can recommend several published authors. 5*

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Great story!

Well written and expressive! You didn't leave any loose ends hanging for us to wonder about. Good description of the wife and the sex. I gave 5 stars. I don't remember one grammatical or spelling error and that's rare on here. As far as they naysayers who leave negative comments, if you don't like a certain premise, why in the world do you read it anyway???? I don't like MM or Mm, so I don't read them and don't waste my time. If you can't be encouraging to a writer, don't say anything at all. I see a new story as follow up...am looking forward to reading that one and more you submit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Perfect Situation!

This is Exactly The Perfect Situation I would Like to be involved In.

If You are a Hotwife Couple around Hamilton Ontario Canada....Then I want to meet YOU Both!

D

russkorusskoalmost 10 years ago
great story!

it was a great read! funny enough, i can relate! i was the "other guy" in a similar situation last summer

the husband wasn't cuckold (as far as could tell) he was just allowing his wife the extra amount of sex she needed & they always played together

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Very nicely done. 5 stars

I've seen many comments from SJ and I know he is a writer, but this may be the first of his stories I have read. I'll be reading more.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
"Hope I die before I get old, talking about my generation." Who

Get old, take flow max, tamsulosan, if you are on generics.THIS will help with your horniness. My advice for the first part of your story, is don't get old. The bulk of your story is your good fortune, don't screw it up. Ive wasted plenty of time on local housewives in my area. Rock and Roll.*~*

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 8 years ago
Loved it

This was really good to read it from the other guys perspective.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Thanks SJ

Realistic,not all full of Bull-shi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just once

Ran into something similar. I was playing guitar in a band, at a corner bar. A couple came in, later on break the guy came up to me to chat. That happened 2-3 times over the next couple of nights, we became friends. Then I got asked to dinner, why not? Sitting around, having drinks, the wife went and changed into a robe. Next thing I knew, he suggested we have fun with his wife, kind of floored me but she got up and dropped her robe.

Interesting, only time that ever happened.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
FULL SCORES

Just getting around to reading this one. Great story, but then we expect no less.

Thanks, cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Can not understand why any husband would do this.

But whatever floats your little boat.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not this one

I enjoyed a lot of your work Joe,but this is total garbage.

jkthekatjkthekatover 4 years ago
I respectfully disagree 23

I too had prostate surgery and sadly it ain't the same. The desire is just as great but little joy. I discovered how to orgasm again... just not with my wife. Since orgasm is in the brain, fantasy is all you have left. It sucks but works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Because that's needed. Ss77

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Laura is not a slut. Matt’s physical problems serve as a rational reason for the lifestyle. Future chapters could include Jake and Laura going to dinner alone. All 3 of them discuss the rules for Jake going bare (STD tests, he stays exclusive to Laura). Laura sucks and swallows. Jake offers to let Matt be in the same room. Laura let’s Matt come on her tits or sucks him off, either while Jake is fucking her or afterwards. Later, Jake’s son could go off to college and Jake could move in with Matt and Laura. I would love to see a lot of Literotica stories turned into porn movies and this one would be high on my list!!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

Just read this again; it’s as good as the first time. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. As a husband whose wife has asked to be shared for the first time, it’s excellent

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year ago

Nice! I like the pace, the characters, and plot devices. Will definitely look at your other works

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 [4.75☆ = 95% (☆☆☆☆☆)]

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Laura definitely is not a slut. She is a keeper!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked it very much! Sorry I'm no writer! 5 - Stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...