All Comments on 'His Wife's Sister Ch. 02'

by MFLuder

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
There has to be at least one more chapter

I don't know how you are going to solve Mark's delightful dilemma but I'm anxious to find out.

You can't end the story now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT!

Great story...feeds my long time fantasy of MY wife's younger sister!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
It would be hard to not want to fuck his wife's younger sister.

But in the car ! That would have made the tryst a little cheap.

With a young woman like Amy, it needs to be in a bed and a safe environment where he can satisfy the young woman like he knows he can satisfy her.

After all, she is a younger version of his wife, and it will be like being back in his younger days to him.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so understand

I would love to bang the stuffing out of my sister inlaw. She's crazy hot.

But it will never happen 'cept in my dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stupid

Mark acts stupid in everything he does. Work on day off. That would get him caught. Stay late every day. Come on no one acts like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I fantasize about my wife's sister often as I take a shower on my days off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mark Levine? Accident, or intentional, that he shares the name of a rather infamous ultra-conservative talk radio host and author?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous