History Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That part of your fantasy where I was rubbing up against you sitting down got me so excited, I thought I'd take it one further,' she whispered, now placing her legs either side of me, taking my hands and raising them to her bare breasts, swollen with desire and heavenly. She sat down in my lap and had me take each breast in her mouth, each nipple, and to suck them slowly while she gasped in delight and told me how she tingled all over. Then we resumed to kiss deeply and more hungrily than before, my hands cupping her large derriere as she began to rub her soaking vagina entrance against the sensitive and straining head of my penis.

'Let's not forget to play it safe,' I said, trying not to make it sound like an interruption but before I could say anything else, she placed a finger over my lips and with one slow and seductive motion, she raised herself onto me and I felt myself sink inside her.

'We're already safe,' she assured me and began to grind against me ever so slowly.

I must have had the world's biggest smile on my face as we connected, as we began to melt into each other and as she began to suck me deeper inside with every gyration of her hips. Her warm, soft breasts were pressing against my hard chest and we were looking deep into each other's eyes for a long time before we spoke next.

She was sitting high in my lap, my arms supporting her and guiding her movements as she raised herself and plunged me deeper inside her wet pussy and it soon became clear that she had planned this moment as I saw her attention move from me to something behind me; our reflection in the mirror.

'You like to see yourself fucking me?' I asked and she just nodded, trying to hold in her increasingly excited breaths. 'Maybe you'd like to see me fucking you,' I added before picking her up, her legs wrapped around my waist, and carrying her back to the bed, my long hard cock still planted deeply within her.

I placed her down on her back in the centre of the bed, lying between her legs and placed pillows behind her back so that she could sit up partly, spreading her knees wide and positioning myself on my knees. I pulled myself all the way out, watching as my cock withdrew shining wet and rigid and without warning, slid myself in effortlessly, watching her gasp loudly as the head of my cock hit home.

'You like it deep,' I commented, her eyes fixed firmly on the sight of me screwing her slowly.

'Uh-huh,' she mumbled helplessly, nodding absently. I withdrew and plunged in again, this time met with a smatter of her come spraying my thighs and an, 'oh my God.'

'Tell me, all those years ago, did you know the effect you had on me?' I asked, starting to slide in and out of her deeply and at a steady pace, her eyes starting to glaze over.

'If I knew you were this gifted it'd be 1996 right now,' she mumbled, trembling, 'and you'd be fucking me in my bed for the next 15 years...' We rolled over, I lay on my back and she straddled me with sickening ease, swallowing my eight inches of solid muscle with her soaking pussy in one fell swoop before starting to ride me fast and furiously. Her hips bucked, her tits juggled together right before my face as I tried to catch them with my mouth. She looked me in the eyes with the look of lust burning hot on her face, our bodies now drenched with sweat.

I was somewhere between the heaven inches from her womb and the hell of coming too soon, had been that way since the moment she took me into herself. I felt like a teenager again, or more to the point, like a virgin who'd never experienced the pleasures of sex only to be suddenly immersed in it and educated in it by no other than my greatest fantasy; a woman who knew possibly all there was to know on the subject.

Just feeling myself sliding easily in and out of her, but with the force of her curvaceous booty pumping down on me, slick with the wetness of her come and possibly mine too; I wanted to come there and then, to keep on coming and filling her up but at the same time I didn't want to stop.

'You're all I dreamed you were,' I told her, which made her start to ride me even harder, almost to the point of our pleasure becoming painful.

She rolled off me and ordered me on top, telling me to get as deep in as possible and fuck her until I'd filled her with spunk, just like I told her I'd fantasised. We were soaked with sweat, slipping and sliding all over each other. I slid up to her, face to face, kissing her madly and licking the sweat from her face, to which she reacted with wild laughter until I continued downward, licking her breasts and nipples and finally ploughing myself deep inside her, ankles in my hands and legs held far apart.

I heard the sound of something unmistakeably and excessively wet before I sensed myself soaked from the tip of my cock right down to the back of my balls and as I looked down, I saw her gushing hot come all over me, which drove me close to the point of no return.

'All the way?' I asked, already pumping her full to the brim with my hard on as she suppressed another scream. All she could do was nod.

I embraced her legs, her feet resting on my shoulders and began to fuck her hard and fast, watching her face turn from unbridled ecstasy to sheer disbelief, her arms cradling her breasts safely before they might jiggle free and run away. I was close and getting closer, knowing the time was upon me to shoot her full of my seed, to brand my ultimate fantasy a reality.

'Come for me baby, come as deep inside me as you can,' she gasped as my pelvis smacked hard against her thick thighs and bottom, and then, 'oh God I never thought we'd go this far...'

It proved too much for me, hearing her saying what I'd thought since the beginning of the night. I never thought I'd get to her front door, never thought I'd kiss her, never thought I'd get into her bedroom let alone her knickers or deep inside her. I thrust hard, I slammed and I slammed and I held her legs in place as the last strokes took me all the way deep into her, until we were fused together indefinitely.

I felt the hot rush as I came hard and fast, roaring the house down as she squirmed beneath me, bucking her hips and trying to milk every last drop from me. I kept sliding in and out deeply for as long as I could before the sensation became too much and I collapsed on top of her, looking for support in my vulnerability. Patricia held me, sucking in deep, harsh gasps, as did I, then began to kiss me again as a broad smile stretched her lips wide to reveal a warming smile. I lay down beside her, holding her close, and she pressed her short but voluptuous frame against mine.

'Holy shit,' was the extent of our conversation for half an hour after.

*** History ***

'So was your fantasy all it was cracked up to be?' she asked, lying beside me, one hand running through the hairs on my chest. My own free hand clutched firmly on one butt cheek and stayed there contently.

'That was better than any fantasy. That was so fucking erotic, I can't believe it,' I said breathlessly.

'Good, that was just about the best sex I've had ever,' she told me and I waved her down jokingly, but refusing to be humoured.

'I mean it,' she assured seriously, eyes gazing blankly at the ceiling, 'the taboo had something to do with it...'

I looked to her, gazing into her eyes as she looked away, that one content hand self-consciously moving to her breast and stroking gently.

'Speaking of taboos, I don't know what part of your fantasy we covered tonight,' I apprehended, 'care to share?'

'Well hopefully the bit about you getting me pregnant-

'WHAT???' I shrieked, eyes bulging out of their sockets into her face, which suddenly broke out in hysterical laughter. She was joking of course... I hoped.

'How about the non-stop orgasms, that was new,' she counted on one finger. 'Seducing a younger man,' she counted on another. 'A cock bigger than my little finger,' she counted, with her little finger, 'let alone the size of my whole hand...'

'But I think seducing a much younger ex-student, who turned out to be hung and who gave me the biggest orgasm I've ever had which led to me squirting all over the bed; that tops it all off. Only question,' she concluded her summary of the evening, 'is what happens now it's over?'

I looked deep into her eyes and felt myself growing hard again, as did she. She took me in her hand and started to massage me to full hardness as I climbed between her legs again and pushed easily between her dark glistening labia again.

'We start again,' I suggested and slid into her warm wetness, slow and deep-

THE END

12