All Comments on 'History With Miss Martin'

by Taverner

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice

Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent!

Very hot...LOVED the buildup! Thanks for making it not just about sex, but about love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
delightful

What an exquisite story! You managed to combine plausible characters with feelings and sex and sensuality that had my heart pounding. Keep up the good work.

sensualwhisperssensualwhispersalmost 14 years ago
great story

loved the build up to the story and thought the characters believable..keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent!

One of the very best I've read!

clive2007clive2007almost 14 years ago
excellent

That was terrific. I admire your skill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
one of the best

this is so very well written, thx so much, nathan in Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Perfectly written

Great story, I want more along this one. Maybe have Katy move to Australia for a job at a different school, but still close enough. Maybe have Justine get it on with Mrs. Weston and maybe even his mother. Maybe give Suzy a chance to realize what Justine is capable of and a chance for him to leave her hoping. I like a bit more description of the breasts size and feel......and please take off that top.

Lots of possibilities with what you've started here. I want more along this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent Story

It would be great to see him move to the US for college close to where she lives and have her "help him" with his studies!!!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
A lovely tale

Of course it needs no sequel. It was one of those magical but unrepeatable episodes...

Fine writing.

Sir_EroticaSir_Eroticaover 13 years ago
Never apologize

Never apologize for a long build up. We could use one hell of a lot more of that on this site.

I love your style and patients.

I rated the story a 4 instead of a 5 only because you never managed one important point: you never convinced me why a sexual goddess wanted him. If you'd accomplished that, I'd have given it a 100 (if they allowed a ranking that high on here) instead of a 4.

Sir_Erotica

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 13 years ago
One of the best...

first time stories I've read on this site. In high school I had a crush on a pretty, unmarried female teacher, and wish it could have turned out like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great work

Amazing job!!

faithful101faithful101about 13 years ago
fabulous story!

Wow! Your wonderful story resurrected all the feelings of excitement, and clumsiness, that I experienced my first time, about a lifetime ago. How can I contact Katy anyway? I live in California, and I would like to look her up. I don't care how old she is now. I am definitely interested!

My (wonderful!) wife might be a little less enthusiastic about my meeting Katy, of course. But we can all have fantasies, can't we. Thank you for inspiring this wonderful fantasy. I'm about to retire for the evening. I anticipate experiencing a wonderful dream soon . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic!

im a huge fan of stories and i have to say your story is the best i read!!! And i never comment on stories. One more thing... I was listening to dire straits as well while reading this. Only it was telegraph road...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Exciting story!

Great stuff - loved it. Very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really loved it.

Great story. One of the best I have read in literotica so far. Deserves a 7 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best story I ever read . Very nice

Very very good5

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
OK so I'm late.

I have only recently discovered the joys of the 'Taverner's' work and I love em.

For one of the 'Anonymous readers who is obviously a tit man like myself I do enjoy the supreme pleasures of a firm compact breast.

Just for fun, do a survey on Literotica and see how many times the glorious act is consummated with no mention of shoe removal.

ThefirefliesThefirefliesalmost 5 years ago

This was probably the second story I read on Literotica after being introduced to the site, way back in 2011 or whenever, and still one of my favourites that I return to from time to time. About time I officially favourite it! I'd like to see you write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I, too, was 26 in 1980, and I taught history. If Katy would have ever shown up in Ohio, I’d have been happy to make her acquaintance. Just a thought, a serious 26 year old music aficionado in 1980 probably should have been more into prog rock. Most of those that I knew were.

orbnatsorbnats6 months ago

Wow! I have read a LOT of stories on Literotica and this is the most beautifully written ever. The imagery is perfect. I was there, I could feel every emotion that Justin felt. Absolutely perfect in every respect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous