Hitchhikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers

Our first meeting in the film is when we are introduced, nothing worthy of note there, because we are with the others and all of us are clothed. Our next meeting is where she catches me alone and seduces me. She purred that we should go to her room and rehearse our moves, so with a brave swagger, I went and got refills and followed her from the bar and along to her room.

We entered her room that was similar to mine except that it had one large bed instead of singles. I sat down on it and Claire said that as it was a warm night, she would change into something more comfortable, this was as written in the script.

She came back wearing a thin strapped full length gown of some wispy material and sat down next to me. She brushed her hand over my forehead, pushing the hair back and then turned my chin to face her. She kissed me, leaning into me so that I was forced to bend back onto the bed. Then her fingers started to undo the buttons on my shirt and pulled it open to show my chest, one of her shoulder straps slipping off at the same time. So when she leant forward again to kiss my chest, one breast fell out for me to see. My automatic reaction was to cup this tit and massage it with my fingers. She kissed on down to my stomach and then undid my belt and pulled down the zipper. Moving off the bed, she grasped the tops of my jeans and pulled then down to my knees, my erection bouncing out like a jack in the box. Her other strap came down with this action and the other tit came out into view, the gown then falling down to her waist. Claire licked her lips as she leaned over my legs, holding my erection upright as she looked at it before starting to move her hand up and down on the shaft.

The foreskin was then pulled right back so that the glistening purple red head of my cock was exposed before she placed her mouth over it and sucked on me. Then it was exposed again for her to lick the whole cock with slow sweeps of her tongue, across the tip and round the base before engulfing me again. When she lifted her head up, she then let her breasts swing across the head, knocking it from side to side.

Letting go of me, she got off the bed and pulled my jeans completely off and pushed her gown down over her hips to let it settle on the floor. She posed for a moment for me to see her naked body before getting back onto the bed. She then straddled my chest and shuffled forward on her knees till she was over my chin before lowering herself down. Her wide open sex came to my mouth and I tongued her before lifting my head to suck her. Her hands were actively stroking her breasts as I alternated between tongue and mouth between the lips of her vulva.

Claire gave out a groan and stopped and moved back down my body till I felt her pubic hairs scratch my exposed head. This she held it upright and slowly inserted it into herself and poised for a moment with just the head inside before giving out a big sigh and then sank down, the shaft disappearing as if into a well oiled cylinder. She leaned forward as she rested on my thighs and brought my hands up to her breasts as she started to ride me, her arse going up and down as her tits gyrated in my hands.

She uttered a small scream as she orgasmed, grinding herself hard down onto me before carrying on her ride. I lasted a few minutes more before I groaned that I was about to come, and she was off me like a shot and swivelled round to hold my cock upright and pumped on it. She had her mouth open several inches above it as I spurted out directly into it. Only when the stream slowed did she lower her mouth to the side of my cock so that it dribbled from one to the other. Then she swallowed it all and commenced to suck and lick me dry. I stayed in her bed that night and got to fuck her properly before the morning.

*

Tom

I could guess what went on that afternoon. I heard Thelma ask where Chris was, and then she disappeared for quite some time, so I assumed she had found him. I played ball in the pool with the other girls and Trevor, so it was two against three. That was okay until they ganged up and went for me first, getting my suit off in the tussle before they tackled Trevor. We then went for them and managed to de-suit them in short order, then it became more of a groping game instead of catching the ball. I mean the big coloured bouncing thing because my balls were caught several times. We gave up when the scores were level because how can you jump up for a ball when yours are being firmly held by a mouth that has teeth clamped around them.

Time was getting on in the afternoon, so those of us that had been naked in the pool stayed that way as we sat round the table and listened to Richard run through the film while being served drinks by Santos.

The basic story line, Richard related, was that the film opens up with Trevor and Thelma in a lounge, talking and mentioning the au pair, Heloise, who enters. Dialogue about the child etc. Then we get the entry of daughter and boyfriend, Debbie and Chris. Shortly afterwards, sister of Thelma comes into the room, Claire, and they are all there when the lights fuse. Much gropings in the dark, though these can be seen on the film.

Some candles are lit and one person phones for an electrician, who appears after a few goings on, such as in a store cupboard where Trevor gets Claire and with trousers down and dress off, they fuck standing up. Heloise pulls Chris to the back of the sofa and fucks him. Thelma has to wander about trying to find anybody.

Enter Tom who is taken down to the basement by Thelma, and by torchlight, pulls him out and sucks on his cock. Eventually some of the lights come on, catching some of the others unawares before everyone scampers back to the lounge in various states of undress. Tom has another session with Thelma before they realise that not all the lights are working. As Tom goes round the house checking the wiring, he is pursued by all the females in order and gets to fuck and play with all of them. (What a stud! I couldn't have done all this in one visit, but what the fuck, it's a film.) All this fucking between the girls and the men carry on till the very end when the lighting is fully restored. Trevor finishes up wearing the clothes of Chris and vice versa, the same goes for Thelma and Claire, and Tom is found to be plugging away at Heloise. Lots of sex in full colour and close ups and Tom having the last line as he half dresses to flee, saying that it has been nice to have been of service to them.

To jump ahead as before, this film eventually netted us just short of twelve thousand dollars each, but back to the present. Chris eventually emerged from the lounge and we went to our room where we shaved and showered, putting on clean clothes as supplied by the management, and went to dinner. Chris finished up down the other end of the table and I was with Heloise and Debbie apart from the other odd males.

Lovely spread again, and Maria is definitely worth her weight in gold, and as to Pancho's wine cellar, well! We slowly made our way to the bar after that feast for post dinner drinks, both women following me still, and we relaxed to let our dinner go down.

That wasn't long, because Richard called from the archway that led into the lounge, 'Show time.' So we roused ourselves and went and resettled in front of the screen. I hadn't seen Chris since we sat down to dinner, so it was with some misgivings that I watched the screen light up. I was right, because Chris appeared sitting on a bed just as Claire disappeared out of sight. Well Chris has told you what happened, but we saw more than he did. Her sucking on his erection and the finale where, with close up shots of the head of his cock erupting its sperm into Claire's mouth was a great piece of positioning and filming.

While this was going on, I was pushed back onto the settee and Heloise pulled out my erection from my trousers, and in spite of her small mouth, took my length in quite a way. She played with it, sucking, teething, tonguing and licking, in spite of the thrill she was giving me, I could only hold out for about five minutes before shooting out my load. It caught her unawares and half of the eruption caught the side of her face, sticking to her hair and cheek. Her mouth was on me for the next burst and she swallowed that and what followed.

She had just finished when Thelma whispered in her ear and this made Heloise give a pout as she gave up her place for Thelma. My still erect cock was gently stroked and then put gently away inside my trousers which made me sit up in wonderment as to what was to come next. I'm not sure what was going through my mind at this point, but I didn't have to wait long to find out what was afoot, for Richard came and sat down next to me.

'As I handle the camera during the films, I never get into the action at all, and, er, I wondered if you would let me join you and Thelma tonight?' Two men on one girl suited me alright, so I said yes, if she was willing. He then continued, 'Yes, Thelma's okay with that, but, er, there's something else. We know you and Chris are, er, you both, er, you know what I mean. Well, I want to fuck Thelma while, er, while you, er, fuck me.'

That thought hadn't crossed my mind! But, I thought for a quick moment that it might not be bad at that, so I agreed. He smiled and thanked me and nodded across to Thelma. She smiled in return and took my hand and I rose up from the settee and followed her with Richard bringing up the rear.

We went into a bedroom that I hadn't been in before and Thelma gave me a kiss and told me to get undressed and lay on the bed. So while I undressed, she kissed Richard and then started to take her own clothes off and was soon lying down beside me. She started to kiss me as Richard took his clothes off before joining us on the other side of Thelma. She whispered to me that Richard would like to taste what all the girls had already tasted, and while he was sucking on me, she could suck on his piece.

Thelma moved over and sat and watched as Richard, with his short stubby erection get down between my legs. I watched as he almost drooled as he took hold of my prick and held it erect for a moment before he took it into his mouth and started to tongue it. Thelma then rolled over onto her back and shucked backwards till she was under Richard and then took him into her mouth. She was too far away for me to finger her, so I just watched as Richard's head went up and down on my tool, and he was bloody good at it. He eventually pulled himself free from Thelma and released me and crawled up the bed and gave me a kiss.

'That is a cock to be proud of,' he said, 'and it tastes good.' Thelma wormed her way up also. 'My turn now,' she said as she lay back and opened her legs. Richard was quick to obey and moved so that he was between her legs and I expected him to go straight in, but he went down on her instead. So there I was left with just her tits to play with and the skin around her nipples were red from my sucking before she told me to put a condom on.

I got off the bed to find a condom and cream whilst Richard pulled away from Thelma and helped her rearranged the pillows at the side of the bed. I found a condom and put it on as Thelma stretched out and over the pillows to bring her fanny up in the air as Richard entered her, bending over as he did so. Then he paused and waited till I was behind him, creamed and ready.

Thelma's legs were up in the air over Richard's hips as I moved in and pushed myself up into Richard. He gave a gasp and involuntary moved forward making Thelma give out a grunt as we became a threesome. Then with Thelma's heels kicking my arms, I fucked away at Richard, my thrusting doing his job for him with Thelma. He was as tight as any arse I've fucked and I really enjoyed hearing the moans and groans from both bodies below me as I pumped away. I let them know when I was coming, holding his hips tighter as my rhythm increased and Thelma started to shout out 'Yes, yes, yes!' Richard grunted and I could feel the sweat breaking out on his body as I reached my peak. I ground myself up hard against him, pushing him hard against Thelma as I jerked away as I came. He squealed as I came as did Thelma when Richard came into her. She told me later that she'd never orgasmed twice before with Richard.

He fell down onto her, my sheathed cock slipping out of him as he did so, though I did still hold onto his hips for a few short sharp intakes of breath. I left those two still coupled as I went into the bathroom to dispose of the condom and wipe myself, but had disentangled themselves when I returned and were both wearing happy smiles for me as they lay there together. I begged off any more as I was really tired now and they reluctantly let me go, so I got dressed and left them to finish off the night together.

Chris was in bed when I got to our room though he was still awake and he let me have a shower before he opened the covers of his bed for to climb in with him. He didn't ask me where I'd been as I went into his arms and I think he was just content that I was there to hold him as we fell asleep.

*

Chris

After my script session with Claire, I found that the bar was deserted, so I got myself a drink and took it along to my room. I didn't expect Tom to be there, so I wasn't really that disappointed when I found the room was empty, but I had hoped that he would have been there. I had a shower and finished my drink in bed. It was only about twenty minutes later that Tom came in. He went for a shower and I let him come into bed with me, and he held me in his arms till he fell asleep. I could tell when he'd gone to sleep because his arms relaxed and it was easy for me to move. I carefully sat up and pulled the covering off our bodies so that I could look at him, at peace and fully relaxed.

He really is a magnificent specimen of a man. His colour was much darker now with his exposure to the sun and seemed to enhance his beauty. His skin positively glowed with health and his chin was strong as were his shoulders. These showed the muscles that he'd developed with his swimming and had also increased his chest which was rhythmically rising and falling with his breathing. His stomach was flat and his waist slim but then his hips swelled out to his massive sturdy thighs that went down to his strong legs and calves. But it was his penis that drew my eyes, limp across one thigh, but still big in its comatose state. I couldn't help myself from gently touching it, stroking it and watch it thicken and grow against his leg. He smiled in his sleep and muttered something that I didn't catch, but his cock got hard and the smile stayed on his face. I wanted to take him into my mouth but held myself back and contented myself by covering us up again, but I went asleep holding it in my hand.

It was nice to be woken by a kiss from Tom, and more special was that he whispered that he loved me. I didn't show any sign that I'd heard him, but my heart swelled as well as my cock. We showered together, kissing and fondling each other as we washed but refrained from going too far as we had a busy day of fucking ahead of us.

It took seven days of filming for that film before Richard was satisfied with what we had done and it was a relaxed company that dined that night. Both Tom and I begged off after dinner drinks and went to bed. There we had a glorious night.

After sucking upon each other's erections, Tom finally got around to fucking me and I nearly swooned as he entered me after nearly two weeks absence of his cock inside me. It was like a friend coming home as he filled and reamed me, and then we kissed and cuddled afterwards, vowing to love each other for many years to come.

We made many films over the next four years and because of Tom being the main star, they all sold well and we netted over two million dollars each in that time. So much for taking a hitch hiking holiday eh?

I must say that the best film we made started off like this. Two boys were walking along a dusty highway just having left a small town. An "Overlander" four wheel drive car stopped just past them. A big woman got out of the car and asked, 'Are you going far?'

'As far as you can take us,' said Tom.

* * * *

Look out for the sequel.

amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers