Hitchhikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That warmed me up,' she gasped as she rose up, her breasts heaving from the exertion, the water drops slowly falling from the erect nipples of those big tits. These she then crushed against my chest as she kissed me. What the hell I thought and kissed her back. Her hand took hold of me beneath the water and started to work on it. The water was cold and her hand was cold. I was cold and so nothing happened.

'Hell,' she said, 'there's only one way to do this.' She let go of me and placed her hands on my hips. Standing in front of me with a big grin on her face, she took some deep breaths. Her breasts swelling up tight against my chest as she did so, and then she ducked below the surface of the water and took me into her mouth. This was like a heater, hot on my cock, and it didn't take long for my body to respond. All I could see was the top of her head, her hair making little swirls on the surface as her head moved in rhythm to her sucking. She suddenly surfaced with a whoosh of water, gulped a huge lungful of air before submerging to take me back in again. This time, her mouth and tongue brought me to a full erection.

She surfaced again fast, and clutching at my biceps, swung her legs up around my upper thighs, trapping my cock between us. She quickly put her hand down and guided me into herself. Then her legs locked themselves round me as she let herself float out backwards, her hands fluttering in the water to keep her torso straight. Her breasts with their erect nipples just jutting out from the surface as she lay flat in the water. I held her hips to keep her steady as I moved in and out of her. She gave out low moans as I gently rocked her on my shaft, the sun now shining on her face and nipples as we fucked in the pool.

The sun was starting to warm my back as I built up my thrusts, her hands moving faster as she bucked into me. The noises from her throat got louder as she started to thrash the water and I had to lean back to maintain balance as well as stay inside her as I began ramming myself harder and harder into her. Then I really pulled her tight into me as I started to come, sending my sperm up on their journey inside her. She gave a scream as she climaxed and really ground her pelvic bones in to mine. Her screams turned to gurgles as she swallowed water and had to release me as she needed to surface to expel the water she had taken in. I held her tight as she coughed up half the pool down my chest. I then held her tight to me as she fought to get her breath back.

'That was great,' she gasped, 'wait till Richard gets his new camera. It must have looked good underwater.' Her hand grasped me again and I was still hard, and small dribbles of sperm floated up to the surface between us.

'That was good darling,' she said, kissing me full on the mouth, her arms around my neck, making the kiss a deep one. She must have a good set of lungs I thought as I broke the kiss to get some air myself. My eye then caught some movement down at the other end poolside, and seeing my glance, she turned round.

'That's Santos. Breakfast! I'm starving, let's go.' She released me and swam off to the other end of the pool. Her brown sun tanned buttocks flashing as she ploughed through the water. I followed slowly, just to watch her climb out of the pool. She picked up her robe and draped it round her shoulders. I realised as I started to climb out, that I didn't have a robe to cover myself like she had. Debbie had sat down in a chair and picked up a towel for me, and with a wicked grin on her face, just swung it on the end of her finger, obviously not going to bring it over to me.

I stood there at the top of the pool ladder, naked. At least my erection had gone down, but I was still big enough to be proud of what I had. Remembering Tom's walk yesterday in front of the camera, and the day before when he was also naked, gave me the courage to do the same. I turned from the steps and walked nonchalantly towards her and take the towel from her hand and wrap it round my middle before sitting down. I had sat down next to her and let Santos pour out some coffee for us. When he left the table, Debbie put her hand over mine.

'I didn't think you were a faggot,' she said.

I was stunned, and I think my mouth dropped open, because she went on hastily, 'Sorry. I didn't really mean that. It...it was just that, seeing those poses last night, and the way you looked at Tom. I...I...just thought. Well I was wrong! You proved that in the pool.'

She gave me a smile and took my hand and rubbed it over a nipple and I felt it get hard under my palm. As I rubbed that tit, I made myself think of what Tom and I had done last night, and that worked. I started to get another erection, and while one hand was rubbing her tit, I took hold of her with my other one and put it up under my towel and let her grasp it.

'Wow! So soon! I definitely was wrong about you.'

She withdrew her hand when Santos came out with plates of food for us. I realised that I was very hungry, and she must have been too, for we attacked our food until the plates were empty. As we drank our third cup of coffee, I remembered something she had said when we were in the pool.

'What was it you meant earlier, in the water. You said something about Richard and his new camera, underwater would be great?' I asked.

'Didn't you know?' she replied.

'Know what?' I asked.

'That Richard makes films. You know, films. Adult films.'

'Go on,' I urged.

'Well, Richard makes the films, Trevor goes out and sells them and we all make a lot of money. Simple.' She gave me a sweet smile. 'I've been here a year now and saved just over eighty grand, and I don't spend a penny of it. Everything is free.' She waved her arms wide, the robe flew open showing her grand chest. 'Look at it! Sunshine every day. Sex. The best food I have ever eaten. Sex. Drink as much as I want. Sex, sex and more sex. As much as I want. I simply love it here,' she stretched herself and shouted, 'I love it here!'

Santos came out and poured us some more coffee, and after he had left, she carried on. 'There's only one taboo here and that is drugs. Pancho will not allow any drugs at all. Only the normal tobacco and alcohol. Definitely no drugs, no siree,' she paused, 'haven't they spoken to you yet?' I shook my head.

'Maybe I've said more than I should have. I'd better let them talk to you and Tom.' She put her hand on mine. 'Don't get me wrong. I think you two are swell guys, and I sure do hope that you will stay with us. If you say yes, I will stay longer, but don't let on that I've told you already. Please? Please...?' I smiled and patted her hand.

'Don't worry. I will wait till they speak, but tell me, how did you come to be here? You can tell me that, surely?' I asked. She took a sip of her coffee and drew her robe close, covering those big breasts.

'As I said, it was about a year ago. Mike, my then boyfriend and I were travelling through when we had the car breakdown on us. We spent three days in a stinking motel just outside of town waiting for car parts for the repair. Well, being cooped up in a deadbeat town motel just the two of us, nobody else was staying there. We just finished up fighting and arguing. Well to cut it short, the car finally got repaired and he just took off and left. All my clothes, money, everything! He took the fucking lot!' She was almost at the point of crying, so I patted her hand and she sniffled back the tears and continued after wiping her nose on the sleeve of her robe.

'Well I had a small amount of money left in my purse. He missed that. I was sitting in a bar, well The bar, it was the only one in town, and having a drink with the last of my money trying to make up my mind as to what to do. Do I try to hitch a lift? Though nobody seemed to stop in this place. The cars just roared through, ignoring the speed limits, trailing a plume of dust behind them. I sat there, miserable as sin mentally tossing a coin as to what I should do. Try to get one of these cars to stop and give me a lift, or try hooking. I idly watched this car pull up outside and Trevor and Thelma came inside.

Thelma said 'Hi' to me as she sat down on a stool. Well it was only polite to say that when I was the only person sitting there. She ordered a beer for herself and Trevor, and I think she sensed I was in trouble, because a beer was poured and pushed in front of me. I thanked her for the beer and it wasn't long before I was pouring out my woeful story. Well it was getting late in the afternoon, so I accepted a lift to the villa, where I could spend the night, and if I wanted, go my own way in the morning.'

Debbie paused to drain her coffee cup and I emptied mine as well as I didn't want to distract her from finishing her story.

'I must say that I wasn't pressured into staying or taking part in anything. After a most wonderful meal I had ever eaten, we went into the lounge where the big screen is. I was told then, that what was going to be shown would be an explicit sex film. I could either go to bed there and then, or stay and watch the film with the others. The choice was mine. Well. There were eight people there in the lounge and I thought it would look rather foolish of me if I acted prudish and left, so I said that it was okay with me. Well!'

This seemed to be her favourite word for starting and finishing sentences.

'Well. The lights went down and the film started. It opened with a man and a woman having a drink in a small private bar. She was wearing a very revealing dress showing a lot of cleavage. In fact she was more out of the dress than in it. The man was wearing a white shirt and white slacks. From the conversation and the way they were speaking, they'd had quite a few drinks already. She leaned forward to whisper in his ear and her drink went straight down the front of his trousers. Well, she leant even further forward to try and wipe his front, and as she did so, one of her tits fell out of the top of her dress. She seemed to ignore this as she kept wiping at the front of his trousers. The camera moved in closer to her exposed tit before travelling down to her moving hand, and you could see that the man was getting, or had an erection.

Well, you can imagine what happened next. His fly was down and his penis sticking right out. Right out in front of her face. Well my mouth opened as did hers. I'd heard women did this, but I'd never seen it done. My boyfriend had once asked me to do this to him, but I had said no. I was a bit shy then, apart from the fact that he was drunk at the time, and anything he suggested when he was drunk, I refused on principle.

Well, she took this penis right into her mouth and you could see her tongue inside her cheek, working round the head of it. Well all of a sudden, I realised that the girl I was sitting next to, was the girl up on the screen. I was gob smacked. Then I realised that the bar they were in was the one we'd had drinks in just before dinner. I grabbed her hand and whispered to her, 'That's you!' Jane was her name, and she whispered back, 'Yes, great isn't it. Wait till you see us fuck!'

Well, did I get engrossed in the film or not? You bet I did. I hadn't realised either that when I had grabbed her hand, I had pulled it into my lap. I was wearing a short skirt at the time, and while we were watching the film where he began fingering Jane, she started to finger me. I became confused. I was watching it up there and having the experience myself. That was when my body took over and I flooded my panties. I was really wet and that finger was driving me wild. The edge of my panties were pulled to one side and two fingers were then pushed up into me. I lost interest in the film as I laid my head back and let those fingers work their magic on me.

A pair of lips kissed me which I returned with interest. I'd never been kissed before by somebody behind me. It was an upside down kiss that seemed to last forever. I felt my panties being pulled off and I moved my bum to help as my legs were gently parted. I let myself be pulled down so that my legs were wide open and then I felt the electric touch of a tongue probing and delving into me.

Well I was hooked! That night I had the greatest sex of my life. Mike, he had the same name as my now ex-boyfriend, was the person who had kissed me and was also the man I had seen on the screen and it had been Jane down in between my legs. Well he asked me if I would spend the night in his room. The option was mine. Well after the plating I had been given by Jane and seeing his cock on the screen, I decided there and then that I wanted that cock inside me that night. So I said yes and went to bed with him.

It was exciting and I was a bit apprehensive at first when I went into his room, but he put me at my ease by saying that it was for me to call the shots. We would only do what I wanted to do. He was kissing me as he undressed me, though there wasn't much left to take off, my panties and shoes were still in the lounge with the last of my inhibitions. As we lay on the bed, his erection was digging into my side and I put my hand down and held that hardness. 'What was it like having it sucked?' I asked him. 'It's everything and nothing,' he replied, 'It's the person doing it gets the most pleasure,' he said. I half believed him as he said that I should at least try it. His hands gently pushing me away and down from him so that I was on my knees between his legs.

His cock looked huge there before my eyes, circumcised and ridged at the back of the head. The blood that was throbbing through it gave it a purplish hue and out of the eye of his penis came a clear fluid. 'Lick it,' he said, 'taste the sweetness of it.' I gently put my tongue out and took that pearly drop on the tip and let my taste buds savour that exquisite flavour of that love juice.

Well say no more. My mouth opened wide and I took as much of his cock into it as I could. I nearly choked that first time as his dick hit the back of my throat. 'Whoa there,' he said as he eased my head back. 'Not so fast. Take it in small doses,' and he held my head as he gently fucked me in the mouth. I can still remember the pulse and throb of that first time I had ever taken a man's cock into my mouth and give head. He taught me how to use my tongue and teeth, and being a gentleman, he would tell me when he was coming and I could stop if I wanted to, but if you'd been in my shoes,' Debbie paused and hiccupped a laugh, 'I mean my position, would you have stopped?'

Having been in that position, I would have said no, but I shook my head and said that I didn't know.

'Well I didn't. I could feel the pulse rate increasing and his hands held my head tight as he started to come, and he pumped his sperm right into the back of my throat. I swallowed as he came and kept sucking till only a dribble was left, and this I licked clean. It was two hours later before he could get it up again to satisfy me.

Well after that, the next morning I said that I would stay if they would have me, and I've not regretted a moment of it.'

Just as she finished, and very convenient for the story, Thelma came out and flopped down into a chair.

'What a bloody night. Richard wanted a moonlight scene and so I get bites all over my butt. It'll be days before they clear up. Look!' She got up and turned round and lifted up her gown, showing us her browned bum with six or seven ugly red bites on it.

'Come into my room,' said Debbie, 'and let me put some cream on them for you. They'll be gone by tomorrow then.' Debbie stood up and whispered into my ear, 'If they ask you to stay, please, please stay.' With that, she took Thelma's hand and then went inside.

Tom was the next to come out onto the patio followed by Santos with more coffee and breakfast for Tom. That man was magic. He knew when to appear and be carrying whatever it was that was required.

'Thank you Santos,' Tom said as his plate was placed before him. Tom waited until Santos had left before he placed a hand on mine.

'How are you this morning?' he asked.

'Fine,' I replied, 'in fact I feel great!'

'That's good, because after we...when you fell asleep, I got to thinking about this place. What we have seen. I think...'

'That they make porno films here,' I finished for him.

'How did you know?' he gasped through a mouthful of food, 'I only just realised this myself last night.'

'Debbie told me while we were...in the pool. She told me her story over breakfast,' as I waved my hand over the empty plates, 'and it's not a dissimilar story as to how we came to be here.' I then related to Tom what she had told me. He heard me out in silence while he finished eating his breakfast, and as if on cue, Santos came out with fresh coffee and cleared away the debris from the table.

'Well, what do you think?' asked Tom. I suddenly grinned.

'You sound just like Debbie now, but seriously Tom,' I said, placing my hand on his, 'your decision is my decision. But for what it's worth, I don't mind cutting college and staying here for a while.' Tom reached out and stroked my cheek.

'Chris. Dear Chris. Do you realise what might be asked of us? What we have together is special to us, but others will want to share. Do you know what I mean? They have all seen the drawings by Pancho and they'll want a piece of your ass, as they'll want to taste my cock. Are you prepared for that? Are you?' he demanded.

'Tom,' I said softly, 'if we did all that they ask, would you think less of me? Because if you did, then I would say no. But I trust you to do the right thing by both of us. I don't mind if you don't. But I do have one provisio,' I said laughing, 'and that is if you agree to someone fucking you, promise to let me be the first.'

He laughed and gave my hand a squeeze, 'That's a promise.' We both sat back smiling at each other, secure in our love and knowing that the answer was to be yes on all counts, and that we would be staying on here. By that token, I would also be the first to make love to Tom in our own physical way.

Again, the timing was impeccable, as though it had been scripted for one of their films. Pancho, Trevor and Richard came out onto the patio for their breakfast. Tom and I just had more coffee while they ate. I had to use the toilet after so much of that coffee, but they seemed to have waited till I got back. Santos had cleared away the empty plates and dishes, leaving another full pot of coffee behind. Richard then cleared his throat and began to speak to us.

'Well boys,' he started off with, 'it seems that little birds have been twittering, so I think you know what I am going to say and what we actually do here.' He leaned forward, putting his arms on the table, all serious now.

'What we have here, and I'm speaking on behalf of Pancho and Trevor, is a little film industry. As you have heard, or gathered, we make pornographic films. I will not demean your intelligence or try to make excuse for it. It is purely a business to make money. Everybody is here of their own free will and can leave at any time they wish.

Let me explain our roles. Pancho is the owner of the villa, but does not get involved with taking any parts in the films. We all stay here at no expense as it is paid for by the films. I make the films...no. That's not strictly true. It's the people here who make the films, I just record them on the celluloid. I occasionally do appear in some of the films. The direction is mostly mine, but as it is a joint effort, there are no strict set rules as to the story format, or whatever happens or goes on in these films. We all discuss our various roles and debate the story line. Nobody is under pressure whatsoever in what is, or not filmed. Everybody has the right to say what they will or will not do in front of the camera.' He paused to sip some coffee.

1...7891011...14