Hitchhikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But back to the pool where he was still slowly swimming around, when Pancho called out that our beers were getting warm. I climbed out and taking a towel off of a chair and rubbed my hair as I went and sat down and drank half of the beer at one swallow. Pancho then called out to the girls that their drinks were waiting.

'So are we,' they giggled back, but climbed out anyway.

'He's got to get out sometime,' Debbie said, her tits swinging nicely as she towelled her hair. Then sat down and waited.

Tom swam to the side of the pool, having made up his mind to get it over with. He climbed out and disdaining a towel, walked round the edge of the pool and walked towards us. I felt proud of Tom and his élan, as he came closer, his cock swinging from side to side and then pulling a chair back, swung his leg over the back to sit down; his cock swinging wide so that we all could see his heavy balls swing too. He lifted up his bottle of beer and raised it in salute before putting it to his lips.

'Bravo,' clapped Pancho. It seemed to be his favourite word, 'Bravo. Now that girls,' waving his hand in the direction of Tom's lap, 'that is what is known as a cock. Anything smaller is a prick. I never thought that I would have to admit to the fact that I am a prick!' He laughed uproariously at his own joke at his own expense. 'Come on,' he choked, 'Trevor and Richard, I can't speak for Chris, yet. But admit it that you're both pricks as well!' Off he went again in another fit of laughing, the girls also joining in the laughter.

'He's the only one sitting there in the buff. If he can do it, so can I,' said Debbie standing up and quickly shedding her bikini bottoms and sitting down again. Her blonde tush, as quickly as I saw it, disappeared below the tabletop level as she sat.

Two towels suddenly floated over the table to land in the water as Thelma and Claire also bared all. Heloise smiled shyly and shook her head and remained seated.

Snacks appeared on the table along with forks and plates, and then more beers. Even though I was sitting in the sun, I kept myself cool by drinking the cold beers.

Then the men started talking about the breasts on display at the table. The roundness of one compared to the dimples on another. The difference between large and small and whether they were hand size, hat size or mouth size. The girls took it all with good humour and joined in by holding up the breast in question as it was being discussed.

I just nodded my head when in agreement, but otherwise kept quiet. We'd had quite a few beers and time was getting on, so I gave Tom a nudge and pointed at the lowering sun. He got the message and nodded at me and waited for a break in the conversation to speak to Trevor.

'What are the chances of a lift into the next town. It's been a really great day, but we shouldn't really impose...'

'What!' roared Pancho, 'you want to leave? I won't hear of it! The party's only just starting,' he flung his arms out wide, 'and Santos and his wife are preparing a feast for us.' He leaned forward conspiratorially, 'The like of which you'll have to travel far to find better. We have plenty of rooms and we don't get much chance to have youngsters with us very often. So say no more about lifts back to town, and just enjoy yourselves.' He sat back, beaming expansively.

'He's right you know,' said Trevor as an aside to me, 'that Maria is a cook made in heaven. I've tried more than once to entice her away, but that bugger has got her loyalty, so we have to come out here as often as we can to eat her delicious dishes, and by golly we do eat well.'

We had another round of drinks and watched the shadow of the villa slowly walk across the water of the pool.

Santos came out of the villa and whispered in Pancho's ear and then went back inside. Pancho clapped his hands for attention.

'I have just been informed that dinner will be ready in one hour. So let's finish off here and get changed, or for some,' he sniggered, 'to get dressed.'

The women were the first to rise, and it was a pleasure to see those, except one, uncovered bottoms jiggling away to disappear inside the villa. Tom and I finished our beers, of which we'd had quite a few, and stood up with Trevor, and then followed him into the changing room.

It only took a few seconds for me to strip of my suit and get under the shower spray. Tom and Trevor came into together and turned on their sprays. I had my back to them as I soaped myself, but I could hear Trevor say that he'd seen some cock's in his time, but nothing to match Tom's.

'I mean, just look at mine. It must be half the size. How big is yours Chris?' When I didn't answer, he pulled at my arm and swung me round and I just stood there with soap suds running down my body.

'Well that's nothing to be ashamed of there boy. Same size as me, maybe bigger.' Trevor said.

I just stood there feeling a little strange. This was the first time in all of six months of rooming with Tom, that I had ever stood naked in front of him. His eyes were looking into mine and I tried to mask what was in them.

'Get the soap off yourself and let's get dressed. Dressed!' Tom exclaimed, turning to Trevor. 'Dress for dinner! All we've got are the dusty clothes we came in with.' Tom turned off the water and went into the changing room. 'Our clothes have gone!'

'Don't worry,' soothed Trevor, 'the term dress for dinner is very loose. It's casual wear, besides, Maria has probably already washed your clothes before she started on the dinner. They may be in your room already, cleaned and pressed. She's a diamond that woman. Let's finish here, and I'll show you where you'll be sleeping.'

I was rinsed off by the time he'd finished talking, so with the showers all turned off, we wrapped towels round our waists and followed Trevor out. We padded down a hallway that was covered with a carpet that was thick and luxurious underfoot. The hallway itself was softly lit and the walls painted in subdued pastel colours and on the walls in between the windows were a few prints. Being small, means that they must be worth a lot of money. We passed several doors before Trevor stopped and opened a door. He waved toward the interior, bowing slightly.

'Your room young sirs. Pre dinner drinks in the bar in,' he had looked at his wrist, and gave us a grin, for he wasn't wearing a watch, 'well, in about ten minutes time.' He ushered us in and left, closing the door behind him.

'Well he was right about our clothes,' Tom said. There on the foot of each bed were our clothes. Neatly folded, all clean and smelling sweet.

The room itself was, well I've stayed in a first class hotel before, but I don't think it could have been any better than where we were standing right now. It was fabulous. It had two large single beds, and I could see that it had its own bathroom. The carpet was as plush as the hallway and the walls were of similar pastel colours that were easy on the eye. One whole wall was made of windows, the type on runners, covered by net curtains, and the outlook was to the shallow end of the pool.

'Wow. I could stay here longer than one night,' Tom said, 'it's great eh?' I just nodded and watched Tom drop his towel and sort out his jeans. His tackle swung heavily as he lifted each leg into them. I sat on one of the beds with my back to him and put on my socks, then shorts, jeans and shoes leaving the shirt till last. Tom now had his shirt on and was looking at me curiously as I turned. 'What's up?' I asked. 'Nothing,' he answered and turned for the door. I saw that he wasn't wearing shoes or socks. Now that's being casual, I thought.

We walked down the hall, well I did, Tom padded along, and we found ourselves out by the pool, and walked to the first open door and looked inside. It was a large lounge and off to the right could see some soft lights and hear the murmur of people talking. We went and made our way past some tables and chairs and through an arch and we were in the bar.

'Come in boys,' Richard beckoned, him seeing us first, 'come and have a drink.' We walked over and soon had a drink passed to us by Santos. What was in it, I don't know, but it was so refreshing that I had another couple. I soon sat down in a chair, feeling a bit faint.

I think I had taken too much sun that day. My neck was burning and my arms were quite red. I felt better sitting down and closed my eyes for a few minutes and thought of the day so far and what had led up to it.

It was three days ago back in college that Tom had announced that he was going to spend the half term hitch hiking. Then he asked if I wanted to go along with him. Now I wasn't sure if he really meant it, or if he was just being polite. Well I nodded my acceptance, but couldn't tell if he was pleased or not.

Anyway, we'd set off, getting some very good lifts taking us in whatever direction that the driver was going. I let Tom decide what lifts we took or where we got out. He did most of the talking and I just followed.

It was nice to be out of the restraints of the college and walking along the highway alone with Tom. He's a great fellow and I admire him a lot for he has a sense of presence in any situation and I was happy that he was my roommate.

I was glad of the lift by Trevor, but it started to go sour when I watched Thelma open his fly and take out his big black cock and start sucking on him. It made me feel ill.

Ever since I became Tom's roomy, I've watched him undress in our room and in the showers. From that first time he stripped and I saw his big swinging prick, I wanted to hold it. To hold it and feel it get hard and grow in my hands. I wanted to kiss it, suck it and even put it inside me. I wanted to feel his hardness throbbing inside me, even if it did tear me to pieces. I wanted to get down on my knees and worship that big piece of flesh that was backed up by the biggest pair of balls I had ever seen.

Since that day, and for the last six months I've been in a state of torment, hiding my aroused state when seeing him naked. Letting him believe that it was shyness on my part. I thought that with this hitch hiking, just the two of us away from the college and being on our own, might be a way for us to get closer together; then this.

I felt betrayed, and by a woman we had only just met. I could hear her at the back behind me. I could see in the rear view mirror, see that wide open mouth of hers over the head of his cock. My cock! My cock I was screaming inside. She was tasting my cock, the one I have been pining for, tasting him, the fluid, the essence of my man. The thick sticky juice would soon be shooting up into her mouth.

I could only hope that it would choke her. Then she would lick the head clean and kiss it. It was with some relief when Trevor swung off the road and down to the villa. Those cold beers had been most welcome. Then the changing room; I couldn't help but look at the violated treasure that hung between his legs to see if she'd had any effect on it. My legs had trembled as I undressed, and I quickly put on the trunks he had thrown me.

When I turned round and saw Tom in those white trunks that contrasted starkly with his dark skin, my heart skipped a beat. An Adonis he looked like after he had folded his cock inside and made himself comfortable. How I had longed to have helped him do that. To hold it in my hand and help put it inside his swimsuit. But all I got was a grin before we went outside.

I do think though, that Tom had chosen the worse suit to wear. When he was pulled from the pool, we could all clearly see the cheeks and cleft of his arse, and when he was turned round, well! With his cock and balls clearly defined, he looked magnificent standing there with his dark skin glistening with the water droplets giving off little sparkles of rainbow colours.

Then Debbie almost spoilt it by trying to get him out of the suit. The girls achieved that in the pool anyway, and then throwing his suit out.

There were gasps from the table when he came walking towards us, and it made me think of "Mandingo". A story of a black prince taken up into slavery and sold at auction in the south. I'll never forget that sight of that big prick swing from side to side as he walked majestically to the table and the way he sat down. I got an instant hard on and was very uncomfortable inside my suit.

Then the towels were off and the talk was of tits. Now don't get me wrong on this. I was quite happy being in the pool with the girls and seeing their tits bounce around, and even going to bed with them. But I couldn't follow the men's talk about tits when, just next to me was Tom, sitting there with his cock resting on his leg and only a foot away from my hand. That's a joke, by the way.

How I wanted to just reach out and stroke it. To gently run my hand from the pubic hairs down that length to the foreskin covered head that showed a little bit of pink flesh at the tip.

I wanted to get away, for us both to leave and go away together. To be on the road again, where I could hope that that would be mine. But he'd accepted dinner and bed for the night, and then Trevor embarrassing me in front of Tom.

On the way to our room, I noticed the small pictures on the walls of the hallway. But they were not pictures, but very good line drawings of male nudes, each in a different pose and all different models. They were excellent pieces; erotic, but definitely art.

Then as we got dressed, my mind started to wander. Wouldn't it be nice for the both of us to stay in this lovely room, just the two of us. Out of the confines of the college, maybe I could get Tom to.....I was getting an erection again, so I quickly finished dressing, hiding my aroused state.

'Hey buddy,' Tom said, nudging me, 'it's nearly time for dinner and you haven't finished your drink yet.' I came out of my reverie and gulped down whatever it was in my glass. Those few minutes with my eyes closed had helped me a little.

I could now see that the bar was up to the wall on my left and very well stocked. Stools were in front and various chairs and tables fairly close to it. The lighting dim, but quite sufficient for the space. Off to my right was the dining section, a long table across the room where Santos was lighting candles spaced along its length. Beyond the table were the big glass windows that overlooked the pool that had its own coloured lights that flickered with the slight surface movement of the water.

I then realised that I was drinking on an almost empty stomach, and these cocktails that I had been drinking seemed to release some of the inhibitions, the reserve that I always seemed to have. I accepted another drink from Santos and sat down on a stool next to Pancho, who was talking to Richard. I listened to them talk about lines, shade and form and realised that they were talking about drawings. I asked if this was so, and suddenly I was with them, talking. I then guessed that one of these two was the artist of the drawings adorning the walls of the hall were my bedroom was. I was wrong, because they both were artists, five of the drawings being done by Pancho and the other two by Richard.

I told them that they were exquisite, the pictures, I stammered, feeling my red face getting even redder. Not you yourselves, no you are lovely people. I really tangled myself up and apologised for not really saying what I meant. Richard slapped me on the back making the sunburn sting. Pancho laughed and handed me another drink.

'Don't worry. We know what you mean. Have you done any drawing or painting yourself?' Pancho enquired.

'No,' I replied, 'well I tried. I spent a few months in an art class, you know, trying to draw the usual bowl of flowers or fruit, or a naked man. I couldn't get the hang of it.'

This sent Richard off into a paroxysm of laughter. 'Not like Tom,' he choked. I then laughed, seeing and understanding what I had said.

'No, not like Tom, but you do have a fine physique. A good bone structure that's nicely fleshed,' said Pancho, 'and I must say, a most delicate umbilicus.'

'Umbilicus?' I echoed.

'Yes. The navel. The belly button. Also the muscles of the calves. Very strong lines there.' He was interrupted by Santos telling him that dinner was ready to be served.

'Come Chris,' Pancho said, 'you will sit next to me so that we can talk.' So carrying whatever the drink was in my glass, I followed him to the laid table and sat where he indicated.

With the candles and table decorations positioned as they were, effectively quartered the table so that each group were an island to themselves. With Pancho sitting at the end and Richard opposite me and the decorations placed thus, it was virtually a private discussion.

The meal was an excellent display of the talents of Maria as Trevor had promised. Each course was a delight, with a different wine each time and a fresh glass being used. I cannot remember everything we talked of during the meal, except that at one point Pancho said that he would like to do some drawings of me. Flattered, I said that I didn't think I was a worthwhile subject. This he pooh poohed and countered with sunflowers. Were they good subjects? Van Gogh thought so.

Brandy and coffee were served after the meal and Santos went round with a humidor, but only Thelma and Richard took a cigar.

The rising of Trevor from the table caught my eye and I saw him pause behind the chair of Heloise, and I saw, through the flickering candles, his hand slide down into the top of her dress. His hand began moving about as he fondled her breast as he bent his head and whispered into her ear. She turned her head slightly and kissed him and taking his proffered hand, rose from the table.

At their departure, Richard stood up and said to the rest of us at the table, 'Show time everybody.' Even though the room was quite dark with only the candles giving us light, I saw Debbie fairly drag Tom away from the table and disappear into the lounge. I stood up and staggered a little, whoa boy, I thought to myself, you've had quite a bit to drink. I followed Richard and Pancho into the lounge and really saw it properly for the first time. It was quite large and on the wall opposite the pool doors was a huge screen and there were several sofas placed around the lounge, all facing this screen.

The seats at the front were already occupied and Pancho steered me to one at the back that was a three seater. I sat down with Pancho on one side and Richard on the other. They were talking across me as the screen flickered to life. The scene was of a bedroom, and the door was just opening. I was amazed to see that it was Trevor and Heloise that walked into the room.

They kissed and then started to undress each other and then she sat on the edge of the bed and began to suck on Trevor's erection. The camera moved to get a close up of his prick sliding in and out of her delightful mouth. This started me off on one of my fantasies, that it was me and Tom up there and I was startled when a hand rested high on my thigh, it was Pancho's.

*

Tom

At this point, Chris has asked me to relate what went on between myself and Debbie there in the lounge, and I must say he's done pretty well with the story so far. He seemed to doze off in the bar before dinner, so I got collared by Debbie. She hung onto my arm as we talked, not really letting anyone else get close. I didn't mind, with one firm breast pressing up against me as she seemed to hang onto every word that I said.

When dinner was announced, she pulled me along with her and sat me down beside her. I was hungry and ate everything that was put in front of me. I have never eaten such wonderful food in my life and the wines were out of this world. Thelma took a cigar and though I don't smoke myself, I do like the smell of a good cigar. It made me wonder if it was in my genes that my ancestors must have worked the tobacco fields for me to like the smell of the leaf.