Hitchhiking Hell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah!!" Raylen replied, completely sated from the experience. "Clean up my cock and I'll let you go!"

He used his now-softening cock as a tool to scrape his cum from Amy's face into her mouth, which she obediently opened for him, slurping away like a good little slut. When she had a good mouthful she showed it off, before swallowing it seductively for the man. This made Raylen groan out in disbelief. Amy even nibbled and lapped away on his cock-head whenever he pushed it back in between her lips.

All of a sudden the pair was interrupted by a woman's voice. "Wayne Raylen! What the hell is going on here!?"

"OH FUCK!!" Raylen cried out in surprise.

Out of the brush a burly woman stepped out, wearing the same uniform as Officer Raylen. She was looking at the two of them, Raylen's dick in Amy's mouth, with a disapproving expression on her face.

Hastily stowing away his cock within his pants, Raylen zipped himself up and said, "L-look, Mandy! This isn't what it looks like!"

Mandy walked closer to them both, wagging a finger at her fellow officer. "Tut tut, Raylen! It looks to me like this pretty young thang is trying to bribe a county police officer with sexual favours! THAT'S what it looks like to me!"

Raylen appeared crestfallen, opened his mouth but couldn't think of a thing to say.

"Just tell me what you have on this girl, Raylen! Don't lie!"

"Well -" he stammered, "- this girl - Amy Hutchens – I pulled her over with about five guys. She sodomized them!"

"HEY!!" Amy cried out indignantly.

The woman officer nodded her head. "Figures - pretty little slut like that! She a hitchhiker?"

"Umm – well – yeah!" Raylen answered.

"OK – so we're gonna have to charge her for sodomy, hitchhiking, and fellatio. I hope you enjoyed yourself, Raylen!" Mandy chuckled, rubbing it in.

Amy was shocked. "WHAT!?"

Raylen gave Amy an apologetic look. "Sorry, honey. We got caught in the act!" Shrugging his shoulders, he glanced over to Mandy, looking very uncomfortable. "Can I go now?"

Mandy nodded. "Go ahead, dear. I'll handle this!"

The young blonde was in complete disbelief at this turn of events. "WAIT A SECOND! Officer Raylen – you said – you said you'd let me go if I sucked you off!!"

The man ignored Amy and continued walking away, back towards the road to his car. Amy looked from Mandy to Raylen, and then back to Mandy again, her eyes wide as saucers.

"I – I -" Amy was incredibly upset, and was desperately trying to think of a way to get out of this situation. Unfortunately she knew offering a blowjob wouldn't work in this scenario. "- I didn't sodomize anyone! They sodomized me! And – and -"

Officer Mandy looked completely disinterested in the teenager. "Tell it to the judge, honey! I personally don't give a shit!" She began to write in her notepad, which caused Amy to be even more alarmed.

"And - how can you charge someone for fellatio? That's fucking crazy!" Amy cried out.

"Watch your language, honey!" Mandy said in a stern voice. "For your information, in this state I can charge you for felonious cock-sucking, which I clearly saw you doing. You had a cock in your mouth, and you were sucking it!"

Taken aback, the teenager wailed, "You've got to be kidding me! FELONIOUS COCK-SUCKING!? What about Office Raylen? He was the one who let me suck him off!!"

"I can only charge the cock-sucker, not the cock-suckee. You are such a hot little minx - it's pretty obvious poor Officer Raylen couldn't help but give in to your cock-sucking charms!"

(End of Ch.2)