Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kill Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

The enjoyed their breakfast and went sat down on the couch in the next room. The window was open and looking out onto the small town. The entire town could pretty much be seen from the vantage point of the window.

Maria sat on James' lap and noticed his cock beginning to rise and it was a sight she most certainly enjoyed. She then got off his lap and onto her knees. She began to stroke and fondle his cock and balls. She used her saliva along with James' precum to thoroughly lubricate his cock. She then took it in her mouth sucking and licking from tip to base his hardened cock. She sucked on it all the while keeping direct eye contact with James the entire time.

She continued to suck and stroke which delighted all parties involved. She lifted her mouth of his cock and turned around and lifted her ass in the air offering it to James. He didn't need any more motivation than that. He then got onto the floor and positioned his hardened right in front of her pussy. He first put in the tip and began moving it forward and soon began to thrust into her pussy at an increasing pace.

She moaned and groaned with lust filling her at a rapid pace. James energy and stamina was impressive even for an agent. Maria being an agent herself was no shrinking violet. The fucking continued. Her moans were dampened somewhat by the clock tower announcing the turning of an hour but they were still loud enough to be heard. James leaned forward and then whispered in her ear. Maria responded by standing up as James lay on his back on the floor. Maria then straddled him and slid his cock into her pussy and began to ride him up and down. She soon had built up a rhythm and simply kept going she wanted his hot seed and need him to keep going and give it to her. It was a task he was glad to undertake.

After some time they began to reach orgasm. They erupted together and felt orgasm race through the both of them. They then collapsed into an exhausted heap covered in sweat and bodily fluid. They lay there for a while and soon Maria got up and headed to the bathroom.

Whilst in the shower Agent Cane received a phone call.

"General, how are things? Is our rescue awake yet?"

"I'm afraid not, she awoke briefly but drifted off again. Her vitals are stable but she is unconscious. She said something about Agent Padberg. Hold on I'll play a recording for you."

"Padberg, traitor, watch out."

"I'm with her now General."

"I suggest you get out Agent now."

The call ended abruptly. Cane proceeded to get dressed. He left for the door and noticed a cupboard ajar. He still heard the shower running so he decided to take a look it was a bomb, she may have wanted to attach it to his car but it was still here.

Cane then opened the door and left. Agent Padberg was none the wiser, until of course Cane got to his car and fired up the engine. Padberg heard this and then rushed outside, still naked only find Cane speeding away. Before she could retreat back inside a team sent by the general was on hand to arrest her. Her got her into a car and sped off.

Cane made his way to a military airstrip and drove himself and his car onto a cargo plane and headed back to England. He arrived a few hours later and landed he drove straight to the facility Diane Von Clausewitz had been shipped to after slipping back into unconsciousness.

Cane approached the room were Von Clausewitz was being held and found two guards and the General standing outside.

Cane saluted the general and said "General, Cane reporting in."

"We have got her stable inside their and Agent Padberg is back in Berlin being questioned. How's the leg?"

"It is completely healed, thanks to that new device, will there be anything else General?"

"It would be time we roll that device out to the public. No there is nothing else, you take some time off we will handle this, if we need you we know where to reach you."

Cane gave another salute and left. He took his car back to his London apartment and began to pack. He was going on a trip. He then got a phone call.

"Agent Cane here."

"James it's me Caroline Dalos."

"Caroline how are you doing?"

"Very well James, I see your mission was a success."

"Just about Caroline."

"Listen I presume you are free, so how about that drink."

"Sounds good I'll be on a plane later today."

Cane put the phone down and finished packing. He then got another call, it was from the General.

"General are any new developments."

"No all is well; I presume you are leaving on a trip."

"Yes, I am General, the Bahamas in fact."

"Well we have got a sub-orbital jet for you to use."

"Thank you General."

"A small token of our appreciation Agent, and that Ferrari, consider it yours. Listen a limo will be there soon."

"Thank you again General."

"Enjoy it Agent."

Cane then put the phone down and went down to his car and parked it inside a parking garage. Cane then had it covered up. Cane went back to his apartment and then got his bag and headed down to the limo outside.

He soon got inside and enjoyed the ride to the airport with a whiskey and a cigar. He soon reached the airport and then got on the flight. The sub orbital flight was relatively quick lasting about 30 minutes due to the immense speed.

Soon Cane landed in the Bahamas much quicker than he would otherwise expect. He stepped out and enjoyed the setting sun. He then hailed a cab to the hotel and booked into a seaside villa. He then called up Caroline and she headed over surprised he was there so soon He changed into some shorts and a white shirt. She soon arrived and was wearing a short yellow floral dress.

"James it is good to see you, how did you get here so quickly?"

"The General gave me the use of the sub-orbital jet; it got me here in no time."

"Hmm I think I like that jet already, so James let's get that drink."

"Let's."

It was humid night which was only tempered by the sea breeze which flowed through the beachside bar of the hotel which was where James and Caroline ended up.

"So what can you tell me about you Caroline?" James enquired whilst sipping on a local beer.

Caroline took a sip of her Martini and replied "We'll I'm of Greek and Turkish Heritage, I know those two countries have never really got along but my parents most certainly did. My father was a military man but when he met my mother who was born in Turkey but not raised there he went AWOL and ran away with her. That is where I came along, however, a few months after I was born the military found him, actually somebody betrayed him. He was court marshalled and executed. I have yet to figure out who the traitor was that got my father killed. My mother died ten years later and cried out his name just before she died."

"Well I see why you became and agent Caroline."

"Well it makes sense I tell that you because you can understand, what about yourself James?"

"Well, my heritage is British and Italian. I was born in Barbados and raised in England. We were not rich but we were comfortable. They died in a car accident which was anything but. I was about 18 when it happened. I joined the military soon after their death as I had nowhere else to go. I worked my way up through the ranks and became and agent soon after my first mission I deciphered the mystery surrounding my parents death. It turns out I had an uncle whom was a terrorist. After he failed to recruit my father to his cause he killed him and made it look like an accident. I was tasked to kill him, which I did."

"Well it would seem we are kindred spirits."

Indeed they were they continued to drink away and be rather merry with each other. Soon they left the bar and wandered onto the beach and lay back on the sand. After a while the looked at each other with lust filling up in their eyes and they shared a passionate kiss and embraced.

"Let's take this back to my room."

"Of course."

They made their way to James' room and then James decided on some champagne and caviar. They were quite frisky with each other. Cane slowly slipped her strapless dress below her tantalising breast. He admired them and then fondled them in delicate yet highly erotic manner. They were quite drunk but had their session interrupted by the knock on the door for the room service. Caroline slipped into the bathrooms whilst James' wheeled in the champagne and caviar. He tipped the waiter and he left. Caroline slipped herself out of her dressed and gently stepped out as James' pooped the cork of the champagne and poured it into two glasses.

"To us and the work we do." James toasted.

"Cheers to that." Caroline replied.

They then clinked glasses and drank it down. Caroline stepped to James and got a handful of his crotch. She then reached to the top of his shirt and began to unbutton it and then she just ripped it open. She then ran her fingers down his chest and to his crotch where she unbuckled his pants and pulled his cock out as she slid them to the floor.

James then said to her "Before you taste that, try some caviar."

"Certainly," Caroline replied.

They then indulged in some caviar and some more champagne. The villa's bright lights illuminated the scene and outside the stars sparkled upon the ocean. Soon they had felt something come over them a rare connection a love rare even among the gods.

"Hmm now it is time for me to try that," Caroline said whilst admiring his throbbing cock.

"Be my guest," James replied with a wide grin on his face.

Caroline then began to grasp his cock tenderly as she slide her fingers down his shaft one by one sending a tantalising shiver through James' entire body as she did so. She then licked the tip and then along the length of the shaft. She placed her mouth over the tip of James' cock and lubricated it as she flicked her tongue over it. She then took his cock deeper into her mouth and began to go back and forth in a slow manner at first. She wanted to savour the sensation before she rammed it in and out of her mouth at a more rapid pace.

She grasped the sensation and began to get face fucked as she moved her mouth over the length of his cock at an increasing tempo. She felt as though they were the only the people in the galaxy. She then felt it lubricated sufficiently and lifted her head off his cock and pulled him onto the floor from the couch where he was seated. James lay on his back and watched intently as Caroline positioned herself over James cock, then she slowly and seductively slid it inside her now soaked pussy.

She shouted in lust "Oh yes, that's what the fuck I am talking about."

"Ride my fucking cock." James instructed.

Caroline said nothing and simply proceeded to fuck the living daylights out of James. Her vivacious intensity heightened the mood, sensations and lust that were already immersed in the scene taking place in that room. Caroline placed her hands behind her on James legs lifted her legs into the air as James thrust with his pelvis his cock into Caroline's pussy as she remained positioned above him.

"AAAAAHHH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK," Caroline shouted in utter delight.

She perched herself back firmly on top of James and leaned forward so that they could closer to one another. Her eyes remained filled to the brim with lust that permeated her very soul. James continued to slide his throbbing in and out of Caroline and loved every single minute of as the sensations all came together as a glorious whole.

Caroline got herself up and made her way to the couch and climbed onto it placing her arms on the top of the backrest of the sofa. Her ass was in the air being offered to James' he looked upon that sight with sheer delight.

He made his way over to her placed his hands over her ass and massaged each cheek before he simultaneously gave both cheeks a slap. Caroline let out a lustful moan of approval as James' hands connected with her pert little ass.

He then slid his cock back inside her and began to fuck her once again. The tempo was fast as James and Caroline connected with one another repeatedly. They loved every moment and continued to fuck each other with wild passion and abandon. James then abruptly pulled out and as she turned around he simply pointed towards the bed. They made their way over to the bed with Caroline keeping James' cock in her grasp. Caroline laid back and by then she was drenched in sweat as they had been going at it for quite some time.

The equally sweat covered James positioned himself over her and placed his cock in front of her pussy and slid it in it felt even wetter then when they began. She loved the feeling of his cock inside her continued to voice her approval. James' was by now at bursting point. He felt his balls swelling up as he was fucking indicating that his cum was going to shoot inside her. Her moans also grew louder indicating another orgasm was on its way.

James could not hold it in anymore and shot his loud into her pussy just as she felt another orgasm race through her body. They let their mutual orgasm subside before James rolled over and lay down next to her. They looked into one another's eyes perfectly contented.

"Thank you James."

"Thank you Caroline."

They shared a passionate kiss and felt true joy for the first time in their lives.

"I'm going to take a shower."

"Sure thing, I think I shall get some more champagne."

Caroline made her way to the shower. She stepped inside the bathroom and noticed James' pistol on the bathroom counter. She admired its shiny finish and then turned away and headed to the shower. She stood underneath the large shower head attached to the ceiling and let the water fall onto her sweaty body as if it was rain.

James got off the bed after Caroline switched on the shower and made his way over to the cart next to the couch where the champagne sat inside an ice bucket, which by now was rather lacking in ice. However, the bottle was still cold James pulled it out of the bucket and poured some into a glass. He admired the bubbles as the rose to the top all the while the moonlight dimly light the room.

James drank the champagne in his glass when all of a sudden the door to the villa opened slightly and a suppressed gun barrel came through the space and a shot was fired into the room. It hit James in the lower back taking him down another shot was fired with hit him in the stomach as he fell to the ground dragging the cart with him and tumbling everything onto the floor. The door opened full, it was Maria Padberg. However, she was dead as her lifeless body collapsed onto the floor.

The figure emerged and flicked the switch illuminating the bloodshed in the room. James could not move as he saw Diane Von Clausewitz wielding a suppressed pistol. She callously walked over to him began to gloat a little.

"This is for my mother, your little friend I broke out of captivity. Your General is most probably dead, and the sub orbital jet you flew in made a little return journey to the Bahamas with me," Diane boasted.

James losing strength said to her "Your mother was a monster a killer."

"I know exactly what she was but she was my mother Agent James Cane. I saw you through the glass of my cryo chamber. Oh yes that's right I was awake that whole unconscious thing was a façade. I convinced you I was unconscious through my neural hub. I am going to kill you then kill your friend in the shower."

Diane raised her gun to James' head and said "Any last words?"

"Die you bitch." James shouted.

Before Diane could pull the trigger, Caroline burst out of the bathroom wielding James' gun and shot at Diane. She hit her in the shoulder and ran off breaking through the glass door and landing on the patio. Caroline quickly made her way over to Diane and emptied the entire magazine into her. The silence that followed the final round leaving the chamber.

She made sure Diane was dead and rushed back to James.

She said to him with tears welling up in her eyes "You're going to make it, you must James."

"No, my time is done, listen got to my apartment in London, check the garage it's yours now."

"James, No," Caroline protested with tears streaming down her face.

"My time is at end but at least my last sight will be your naked body," James said to whilst holding his imminent death back for a few moments more.

"I am glad I experienced your cock." Caroline said whilst the tears continued to roll down her face.

James coughed and spat some blood as he looked to Caroline and said "I am glad we had that drink."

His eyes then rolled up and his body relaxed he was now dead.

Caroline could not hold back the tears and cried her eyes out because her first true love was now dead. She sat there and cried for quite some time mourning the loss of her lover.

(Two weeks later)

The funeral was a full military funeral. Caroline said goodbye one last time to her one true love.

She was now standing in James London apartment and could almost feel his presence. His scent still lingered throughout the place. She looked around seeing where James had lived. She missed him but knew he would have wanted her to remain strong.

She then remembered the words James said to her as she spotted the car keys upon a counter. The red Ferrari key was hard to miss on the key ring was a tag for the garage where it was kept. She made her way to the garage where it was kept and found it under a cover.

She then unlocked the door and sat inside the car. She shed a few tears for her lost lover and looked out of the windscreen at the fading darkness which was outside the garage. She then knew exactly what James would want her to do. She fired the car up and drove out. The sound of the Ferrari emanated amongst the buildings of London as she drove through towards the direction of the rising sun.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers